Why is this board so awful for music discussion

Why is this board so awful for music discussion

Attached: 1650483211751.jpg (472x408, 32.73K)

Simps and attention whores

Very bitter losers who can’t just enjoy music.

Zoomers and /pol/ immigrants.

because it's populate by people who don't play and instrument and don't know anything about music. and, no, a DAW is not an instrument.

*an instrument

You've just outgrown it.

/thread

How many times do you think Jack Murphy has plowed a tight college boypussy hours before going on camera or behind a mic to talk some neo-conservative alpha male hogshit?

Unironically because people can't and don't want to discuss about music
In other boards people write essays of why they don't like something, sure, they ended up looking like schizos/autists in the process, but at least they try, here people don't even try, it's just "wow this is amazing/this is terrible" without any argument whatsoever and you'll only see people replying with insults or buzzwords.
I think that the main problem (but not the only one) not only about this board, but about music discussion in general is that it is all based around empirical knowledge, and don't get me wrong, that is important, but if that's all what you have then it's a problem. People would say you that X band is a derivative version of Y band or that unpopular band Y is better than X band but they would never explain why Y>X (and sure, you could say that being derivative is inherently bad but it's never enough to condemn a work), people is just so obssesed about originality and innovation here.
I have to admit that even I am guilty of that, I know basic music theory, I play an instrument and I also try to justify why I like/dislike something but I am sure that's not enough

I think Yea Forums in general is too much of a lighting rod for mental illness and neurodivergency for any coherent intelligent discussion to take place on music, film, art, literature, gaming, or literally any topic.

Didn’t read

Because your taste is awful

The same reason why Yea Forums is awful for vidya discussion

Probably, but like I said, the discussion on other boards may be stupid and incoherent, but they are in a fun way, and with enough luck you can find someone with actually interesting arguments. Here not only they are also incoherent and stupid, but they are in the most pointless and hollow way possible, and I'm still yet to find someone here that seems to know what he is actually talking about.

To be perfectly honest, I think discussing music involves discussing something very abstract and talking openly about how it made you feel. Something that men, especially on the internet, hate doing is showing any vulnerability and naked honesty about their emotions. Also, telling someone about an album that you like just feels like you're a toddler telling someone that your favorite color is blue. It's not like discussing a film where you run down story beats and get a person to understand completely why the film made you emotional. If you tell someone a GY!BE crescendo made you cry, they'd probably be like "cool okay" or "that's weird dude".

It really has a lot of potentialfor great discussions. But because every wierdo who can't even pretend to behave on other online spaces ends up here, it gets bogged down real bad with shit from retards who have never seriously tried anything in their life and are bitter at the world for not just handing them whatever they want.

>retard
>can’t even spell
Cope and seethe nigger

Yea Forums is way to active to have a discussion. Your thread will get archived in 5 minutes if it doesn't catch on.

Yea Forums has a whole declined frankly quite a lot over the last few years with low effort shitposting taking up an increasingly large amount of posts.

Yea Forums is also full of retarded manchildren coomers

Music? Fuck off normalfag.

How does one even discuss music intelligently? At the end of the day it's all about muh feels.

Yea Forums is a board that encourages social media connections and is mostly ran by discord faggots. Most of the people that were tied to Yea Forumscord and adjacent servers were trannies and groomer normalfags so naturally that brings nothing of decent quality.
TLDR oversocialized faggots make Yea Forums a cesspit to post in.

This and, more specifically, coomers

People who barely listen to anything outside of what they're told, like find shit and post it damn.

Music has been intertwined to a cancerous state with the image of the artist. To the point where the image is almost all there is to discuss rather than the artform itself.

The circle jerk around all this old weird music is so cringe

True but also they don't even post any old music that different, just same shit everyone knows like no hipster but come on give us something new that's old.

you have a million other places on the internet to discuss your latest trendy dogshit flavour of the month music

Old people fuck off
>actually discussing music
Look at this loooser

Attached: C8BAD7E0-B019-467B-B8DD-9E3476E16D2E.jpg (572x449, 67.16K)

that and reddit fuckers being creeps to a new level

I hate plebbitniggers so much

This. It basically applied for any board on this site.
The culture of "discussion" here is based on insults and short slights.

if you want to pretend making music with a DAW can't give any insight into music that would improve overall Yea Forums posting quality, you are a retard living in a fantasy

their karma voting system is jackshit most of the time. i never upvoted or downvoted nor care to.

You guys are all wrong suck my pepe.

>actually knowing about plebbitniggerland
Go back

sometimes I go on /k/ and see people arguing about swords and armor and stuff and they go into detail enough for someone like me who knows nothing to learn a bunch of random shit. I know people are pretty civil on the animal board /an/ from skimming there a few times.

/pol/ immigrants have probably been here longer than you, biggot. diversity is Yea Forums's strength.

>clueless tourist himself
>hypocrite
just say "automation" faggot.
I use DAWs often as to record actual instruments. what do you think we use to record stuff with? reel to reel analogue studios....fuck off

OP is a faggot
pic rel

i know you started on /pol/ first

user thinks you use tape recorders to make shit

seething lol

No it was Yea Forums baka also go back

> baka

weeb

>seething lol
master bater identified

normie

Attached: 1641771012614.gif (219x252, 407.83K)

shut up trust fund jerk face

none of that is remotely true
perhaps you're getting groomed on the reg but thats on you

>spiderman
Dork

because of (you)

you dont get to dork from the shame corner incel

>jacks off to anime shit
>several anime profile pics on accounts

Attached: 1604465960531.jpg (500x340, 31.67K)

get off my board, normalfag

>implies i don't listen to music

Attached: 1632598214055.jpg (500x378, 32.52K)

>get off my board, normalfag

Attached: 1618072767747.png (946x947, 28.92K)

bump

nobody on this board listens to music