The worst concert you have ever been to

For me it’s pic related. Doug was the only original member of the band, they were late coming on, the set ended early, nobody in the band looked like they gave a shot, and the opening act Prism Bitch was one of the most obnoxious and annoying bands I’ve ever seen.

Attached: 1C7C80CE-7972-4117-AA76-71BAD9CF8465.jpg (750x897, 337.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

setlist.fm/setlist/marilyn-manson/1998/roy-wilkins-auditorium-st-paul-mn-7bdbce24.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Built To Spill suck and only faggots listen to them. Serves you right.

ive enjoyed all the 10 or so concerts I've been to, but the worst was probably Parquet Courts. they played mostly songs off that last album (which I thought sucked). great crowd though and the LUG songs were fantastic

porter robinson, terrible mix of highly committed weebs and casual edm bros more focused on being upset at each other than the show

surfer blood, saw them right in the moment when astro coast was blowing up and the news about the singer hitting his gf coming out. extremely hostile crowd, extremely nervous band

>expecting anything more from someone from the southwestern US

10 failed attempts to rehash cortez the killer
zomg best album of the 90s

I went to that tour, he had that latin band playing every instrument but his lead guitar. I would say I was disappointed, but doug really really carried them with his playing. I cant say i was entirely disappointed

Thundercat. Man that guy sucks

Red Hot Chilli Peppers sucked live they kept playing solos after EVERY song and bore everyone

Not true. I like built to spill. I had sex with a girl one time in 2017

Worked at the venue as a concert photographer for 5 years. The worst thing ever were Deathstars. Supposedly they played swedish industrial rock, but in practice it was the worst caricature of a glam rock band ever.
Like people *pretending* to be a *rock-stars*, doing all kinds of silly poses two rows of people of maybe 50 people tops.
And don't even get me started on the sound, which was literally the worst thing I've ever heard, like they weren't even trying actually playing the instruments.
It was the first and the last time I just stormed out of the building after 3 songs.
I won't bother looking for my own pictures, but the one on wiki says it all

Attached: Deathstars_6_October_2006[1].jpg (1024x768, 159.26K)

I saw get up kids back in the early 2000s and it was pretty lame, and I loved them at the time. Around the same time I made my friends go to Need New Body/Hella show and they hated Hella, thought it was just noise and couldnt wait to leave.

girl talk. so many people just wasted out of their minds falling all over each other. really hot in the venue even though it was the middle of winter. i had a better time listening to the random dj playing in the lobby.

I went to see Pat Benatar with my parents in Dayton Ohio a million years ago and 2 songs in the concert got cancelled by a tornado

Attached: 1651699626966.jpg (2481x1188, 692.57K)

Primus
Fucking Les hates every song from frizzle fry, pork soda and seas of cheese. He was obsessed with changing outfits during that godawful Desaturating seven tour. He had no emotion in his singing and didnt move from the mic aside from changing costumes
Fucking disappointed as shit

saw Death live in 1990, for such hyped band with a legendary status it was underwhelming

Pity sex doesn't count

Damn old bro share more 80s 90s death metal shows, I was 1 year old when you saw Death. I am jelly

Worst ever? Probably the Dresden Dolls when I saw them 10 years ago, don't ask why I was at a fucking Dresden Dolls show I don't know, some girl I liked at the time was a fan of them

Don't have much stories, but from around the time I remember seeing Malevolent Creation and they were pretty good.
Brujeria with one of their early lineups was also pretty fun. Up to when they were playing with Jeffrey Walker was dope. Current lineup is meh, but maybe I grew bored out of it.

>Malevolent Creation
>Brujeria
Jelly as fuck my guy. Really cool

It's a toss up between Vanilla Ice or Macho Blush.

asap rocky (walked out of two festival sets)

Second time I saw Iron Maiden. I'm sure the concert was great, but for me I pissed my pants before walking through the gates, ended up losing my ticket stub for my seat a few rows behind the pit so had to watch the rest of the show from the lawn and ended up blacking out about 3 songs in. I forget how my friends found me at the end of the show, but they were troopers for handling my drunk ass.

The pissing the pants story is still one of their favorite ones to tell. I obviously pre-gamed pretty hard and had to piss before we got into the line up to the gates. I went behind a dumpster and struggled for a bit with my fly and by that point half the piss was already out. Walked back around the dumpster and got in line with them. Dude at gate was patting everyone down, looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and shook his head and just waved me by. If you ever want to sneak weapons or drugs into a concert, piss your pants.

Marilyn Manson on Halloween Night, 1998. He only did three songs, then stormed off the stage after punching his drummer in the head.

Chuck Berry in 2010. My god, no. His family should have been charged with elder abuse.

jenny hval

Touche Amore. The show itself was pretty cool but they only played for like 15 min and I had to watch over an hour of shitty bands before they came on. This was in 2012 I think

American Football at Riot Fest. They were like 15 mins late, played like 4 songs and Kinsella was piss drunk. Sorry, being piss drunk only worked in Cap'n Jazz(which was fun)

Worst shows would all be local bands, but for bigger touring acts - I saw the Wavves/Best Coast tour in 2011. Wavves went on first and was actually p sick. Then Best Coast came on and it was maybe the lamest thing i've ever seen, walked out after 1 song.

Angel Olsen. She had no energy and just looked like she didn't want to be there.

Tell more anecdotes. Any nsfw girl photo?

Cortez the Killer is great though

Grimes aka “stupid and retarded”. She just stinks so badly that I gagged a couple of times, and she started reading the communist manifesto halfway through her set

that's not true

what the fuck did you expect bro, metallica? you paid to see someone strum their guitar and sing dirges for 60 mins and it sounds like that's what you got

I like the song sacrificio from brujeria

What happened?

Looking this up and can't find anything about it. It's a halloween show so it was probably packed and fully prepared and there would at least be one other account of this happening. Why lie on an anonymous website?

Death grips

my dad saw Patti Page a couple years before she died. she still had her voice but she was completely senile and couldn't remember the words to songs she'd done hundreds of times. he said that was sad to watch.

>metallica
That's even more shittier. Not him

Your friends are correct. Hella is just terrible.

i meant in terms of "energy", you underage esl ding dong

Failure weren't very good. For such a well liked band they just didn't bring it. I pretended to myself they were good but they really weren't.

I ran sound for HR from Bad Brains a few years back. His guitar wasn't even in tune, (I was instructed not to put it in the mix at all) and he just mumbled his way through most of the songs. He smelled like weed and piss. He was really nice though. Called me "Sir".

Attached: fantano is based.gif (332x311, 1.88M)

Sorry to hear that it was a bad experience. I saw them on the tour and it was really good, really loud, and they played a bunch of great songs outside of Keep it LIke a Secret such as I would hurt a fly. I thought some of the new members were pretty talented so I didn't mind the turnover, especially cause I love the songs regardless

>The Mars Volta
Literal wankery and bullshit for over an hour. It was hot garbage. I really wanted to like that group too because of how much this board used to cum over their music.
>Chevelle
I was at some festival I don't even remember and these cocks came on stage drunk as fuck, ended the set early, and forgot the words to their songs. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.
>Ozzy
Even back at ozzfest he was too old to perform. His voice sounded like shit and he kinda just stood there and crooned out his songs. How the fuck that guy is still alive today is a god damned mystery

I saw Nickelback in a muddy field in the rain in New Jersey. To make it even worse it was my 21st birthday.
I guess the show itself might have been cool if you actually liked the band but I was only there because I was stuck at my grandmother's place instead of being at home with my friends for that birthday and the next door neighbors, who had a son around my age who I was friendly with, had an extra ticket and invited me.

boomer those are some old ass artists

Yet still a better Zach Hill project than death grips

setlist.fm/setlist/marilyn-manson/1998/roy-wilkins-auditorium-st-paul-mn-7bdbce24.html
Lying Minnesotan.

Zach Hill is the main reason why both of those bands suck ass.

manson probably gave the drummer a slap on the head and that user is exaggerating to the story.

Mogwai.
Ruined instrumental music for me outside of pre 20th century shit.
So fucking boring. Holy shit.

Both Panda Bear and AnCo were extremely underwhelming

>slow plodding instrumental dirges
That's Mogwai's whole shtick though. What in the Hell were you expecting?

I used to always see Streetlight Manifesto any chance I could (which was pretty often in SW USA) but I remember sometime in either 2012 or 2013 when they toured and it was just them and an opener (can't remember who) and they had NO BANTER or crowd interaction AT ALL. They came on, played song after song, no quips, no "HOWS EVERYBODY DOING???", no anything. Then they walked off stage and almost immediately came back to play the encore like they forgot to finish their setlist. Very strange and I remember at the time that I had heard rumblings of shit happening within the band/record label and other drama but I had never seen them not a give a single fuck like that ever before.

I had a ticket for this tour and didn't show because I was simping for some chick who wanted to go to a party. glad I didn't miss anything.

I don't think you know what that word means user

I came into this thread to post Vanilla Ice. I got free tickets to see him in 2007 or 8, I think he was at the head of a punk band? All the opening acts were shitty local rappers and 3 and a half hours after doors opened he still hadn't shown up to the venue so my buddy and I just said fuck it and left.

Punk Rock Bowling 2021
for the most part, it was great, but a few sucked ass
Circle Jerks sucked. keith morris is just too old to be on stage
Leftover Crack was terrible, forgot half the words and one of the members looked like they were on the brink of death
ALL looked really bored to be there

One of the random deathcore bands I saw in high school

My mom got Coldplay tickets when I was 12 and they were 1 hour late, had audio issues for another hour, and then finished the show like 20 minutes early.

Sounds cringe