How does it feel to know your waifu is taking anti abortion pills like ecstasy tabs?

how does it feel to know your waifu is taking anti abortion pills like ecstasy tabs?

Attached: EE9C61CD-E2BD-43A5-AF51-ED38C0B78FB5.jpg (1242x1009, 228.55K)

I hate women so much, how can you nonchalantly talk about killing your own babies like that? What a fucking evil woman

Who cares about womb tombs and other harlots, man
Pathetic simps and idol worshippers
I genuinely advice you to forget about all of this and seek God

I wish her mother took abortion pills
I wish your mother took abortion pills

She has unprotected anal theeeays and the federal government needs to act to protect her right to subsidized abortion

oh but you had no problems listening to "Scraping Foetus Off the Wheel"??

Idk what that is I won’t lie. I just don’t think it’s good for the world to nonchalantly talk about abortion. I think it should make people feel ashamed, in developed countries, if they take sexual risks and conceive a child when there are a dozen ways of preventing it. She is really quite insufferable to me

>american education
you cannot get pregnant up the butt

>americans pay taxes so this twitter industry whore can ram nigger cum raw on her ass night after night show after show
Feels good to be long and faraway from Brave Mutt World

To clarify, when I say people, I particularly mean middle class people like her who have had boundless education about sex and take the risks because they know that if worse comes to worse oh no worries I can just get an abortion. It’s women like her who encourage these laws that make it harder and harder for actual struggling women who end up pregnant for a myriad of unfortunate reasons to access the necessary healthcare for safe abortion. She is such a cunt

This is like a Dylan lyric kek good job brother

>it was easy
It shouldn't be

Attached: 1545103309189.png (900x803, 611.86K)

Phoebe bridgers will never be a victim to the coming 21st century eugenics where abortion banned states are used generate more prison labour and keep underprivileged people in poverty. She will be able to abort babies infinitely until she has decided she’s decided she’s ready to play the role of mother in a nice big coastal home. What a way to get online pats on the back. If this doesn’t scream about her privilege and retarded mode of thinking then I don’t know what will. I cannot believe she’s just happily putting her own very personal ten cents into this

No, but semen can travel from out of the anus and drip into the vagina, especially if you perform a particularly sloppy anal creampie. It's been known to happen.

Why is being a weird faggot everyone's only joke?

>all these moralfags
based baby killer

There's not a joke there though. Those kinds of things have happened. Look it up.

>rebel against your biological impetus and your only source of social value
That's not what based means.

who cares

Do we think it was this mouthbreathers child?

Attached: 4CA09D76-C735-4C3D-BC20-74E91E35124D.jpg (1242x821, 261.9K)

>he think this will actually happen and she won't just become Stevie Nicks Mark II
do ho ho ho.

>october
she wasnt letting child birth fuck up her big summer festival run

wrong moralfag, baby killing is pretty based

Literally hundreds maybe thousands of young girls and women listen to phoebe bridgers just scroll the replies, all think she’s amazing for “coming out” about her abortion just reinforces in their minds they never have to worry too much about unsafe sex because they can just yeet the baby if they don’t want it

In Phoebe's case, the less she passes on her genes the better. If only now Grimes could have been convinced of the same.

sexual education exists for a reason, having a baby is not the only accident that can happen if you have unprotected sex

Never considered this angle, well, this is a fair point, but mine still stands that she can literally have as many abortions as she wants with no repercussions and no doctor ever saying “no”

you think these retards rioting outside the Supreme Court would have realized if they chuck out Roe vs Wade then it's not as if abortion will not still be fully legal in California or wherever the hell they're from

Obviously there are other facets to safe sex lol but that’s not what this tweet was about, if you are young and impressionable have someone you admire and think is cool suggesting that being open about having an abortion is good it automatically implies that the abortion itself doesn’t or shouldn’t carry any shame whatsoever, making it ok to take risks you might not otherwise if you felt ashamed about the idea of having one

Lol, thanks
I guess righteous religious songwriting is more my lane

dude refused to raise some roadie's baby

David Crosby was right

Attached: crosby.jpg (720x441, 41.98K)

I personally find Grimes more disgusting (and not just literally). Having someone else carry your egg in their body. Sickening perversion. So atomised and unconnected from nature. All sorts of chemical reactions and happen when a woman carries a child to birth that change her forever and in the child too. Grimes is not a real mother. Not to mention the class aspect of it all. The rich can literally farm poor people for children now.

>everybody in america fighting because of abortions
>me realizing that single women in america care more about abortions than having an std

jesus americans make me sick

>Grimes is not a real mother
of course not, dude. she split from Elon and has had no part at all in raising her son one of his underpaid Filipino nannies is doing that.

Frequently the anus will tear creating a fistula.
Post-partum women even shit out their vagina sometimes. European medication is utterly pathetic. To bush teaching you about gay pride and brown people worship

Phoebe Bridgers strikes me as a genuine sociopath.

Why don't American women use condoms?

abortion shouldn't carry any shame, but it shouldn't be the first resort if you don't want to have children

Serious question: why can’t women make good choices with their bodies? A condom couldn’t be used? Why is it “No no no, I NEEED to let a random guy bust in me so I can kill it so I feel free”. Are you not still free by making him use a condom?

How else would they sacrifice their children to Moloch

You don't even really need a condom, just literally don't take loads deep into your pussy. I've never used a condom with girlfriends I just shoot it onto their stomach or face or whatever. Wow what do you know, this method has 100% success rate.

Then why do only cringey ukelele nigger whores do it?

These whores are fucking a different guy every week, sometimes multiple.

i listen to this podcast called Gin and Toxic, these women fucked 4 different guys in one week and acted like that was normal. a lot of young girls listen to these kinds of things and emulate that behaviour.

im not even religious but that is just dangerous and wrong. you should only have sex with people you have feelings for and want a relationship with.

seconding this user

pulling out has been the best method for ages

>this method has 100% success rate
false, I'm telling for your own sake, relying on the safety of pulling out is the fastest way of risking unwanted pregnancy

I think it should carry shame, shame is not inherently a bad thing, it is a response to something that is not alright, that can be worked through, it does not mean that you cannot feel sympathy or empathy for people who have them. Abortion is necessary, but it’s not alright. There are women everywhere who end up having to have them for reasons that are often out of their control and they will still feel shame. It is even simply a shame that the woman should have to go through the psychological trauma of it. If you have to have one your emotional response to it should be as such that you will make an effort to never have one again. Honestly Bridgers is just not in a position where she should even ever have to have one, so she should definitely feel ashamed about it instead of foghorning on Twitter about how “it was easy” like a Tripadvisor review

>sterile anons thinking it was their pull out game that kept the fetus away

Women are only actually fertile for 4-5 days following menstruation. Pregnancy is incredibly easy to avoid if you know this.

His face says help me

listen to nail by foetus, now

But it does and everyone who had one knows it.

He's not black so I'm going to go with a no.

Oh God. American women have lost their moral compass.

this behavior came out of gay hookup culture btw, in the 1950s or whenever it would be very rare for straight people

Where would the best country, state or city be to give an orphan the highest chance at a decent life?

I'm not american so I don't know what's going on there besides some snippets here and there, but couldn't it be that Bridgers is advocating for
abortions not to become too much difficult to have? Because as you said, there are cases where the girl get knocked up not because she wanted to have unprotected sex, but for other more serious reasons, so I guess that if there's a law making it more difficult it will impact also these cases.

I don't understand the nerve of someone who can tweet so much bad behavior with impunity.

lol stop pretending you give a shit about fetuses, you're just mad because you can't get laid

far too based for this board, user...
if it's not Olivia Rodrigo's armpit, you'll gain no traction here.

But it’s the fact that she’s using her personal experience as someone who could get an abortion literally no matter what even though she has no socioeconomic reason as to why she might need one. Her need of an abortion was more than likely directly a result of hedonism, so her weird narcissistic desire for online clout in this is extremely tasteless and she can’t even see it. She’s not advocating for keeping abortion access for the underprivileged people or unfortunate people who really need it. She’s essentially accidentally boasted about how easy it was for her, a middle class white woman who is actually somewhat FAMOUS, to get an abortion, and thinks it’s cute to be candid about her embarrassing private life

I don't care about women, I only have sex with men