Luan Tran aka Kelly Marie is listed as Rose in Episode IX

Attached: SGAG Interviews Kelly Marie].jpg (1040x628, 94K)

>Rose in Star Wars
>Tilly in Star Trek Discovery
>both play hideous characters
>both actresses not completely hideous in real life
how must it feel to get your big break as an actor and they deliberately amplify your flaws in makeup and they deliberately make you look frumpy with wardrobe?

Attached: fug.jpg (921x563, 169K)

What jews giveth with one hand , jews taketh with the other hand. These roles are supposed to be the big break, but neithe Boyega or Tran will recover from these horrible characters

It is okay. Tran is going to marry me, and we will be happy together forever.

Kelly a cute

>>both actresses not completely hideous in real life

You blind? The zipper head gook looks like a dog and the redhead is a fat gooey cunt.

Attached: 1473286832018.jpg (655x560, 78K)

>hasn't realized it wasn't Kelly's fault, it was Rian's complete shite decisions with her entire design
She'll be serviceable this time around but the film will be a 5/10 at tops anyway.

Attached: 1547525164856.png (355x328, 65K)

>She'll be serviceable this time around
>JJ Abrams directing
Her arc will be as compelling as Finn in TFA

This news depresses me a lot

Why didn't US soldiers in Nam flame throw her relatives. We wouldn't be in this mess.

Grow up.

They’re not being stopped from giving excellent performances in their screwed-up roles.

She looks like human here, not a pretty human, but a human. Did they make her as ugly as possible on purpose in the movie?
Killy is based and blessed be her milkers.

She's pretty fucking qt lads

Did you see Rian's wife? He for sure has an uggo fetish.
Satan of truth.

Lucifer is right, other (good) actors manage to move on from bad roles and even manage to give their terrible roles a bit of life. That some can't is just proof of them being bad actors.

People hating actors for their characters are retarded. Blame the writer and director.

This is true for established actors who play in turd movie. But Boyega and tran are unknown and will be forever associated withe these horrible characters. It's not very attractive for producers.

Yeah, I'd slide into her viet pussy

What is up with this thread.

I don't get it. It's the same actres in Episode VIII...

I wonder what JJ is gonna do to try to make people like Rose