Now that the dust has settled, what did we think of black panther?

Now that the dust has settled, what did we think of black panther?

Attached: black-panther.jpg (1280x868, 258K)

Gave me back pain.

Attached: Back Pain.jpg (1081x960, 45K)

It's an absolute shit that marked a death of cinematography or storytelling, cemented Americans as a nation of tasteless retards, and gave corporations green light to use PS2 tier graphics in future projects because emasculated western faggots will still pay for that.

Does he make a good point Yea Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 1.58.35 PM.png (1754x316, 112K)

based

If you want a serious answer, its a decent enough film that could have used some story reworking to be truly great. It did a good job of building up Wakanda but felt like it had a hard time integrating Killmonger into the film itself, especially with Michael B. Jordan being as big of a name as he is.

Also, I would have ended the film with the suitless fight.

I watched asian movies and loved its heroes through all my youth. I was able to do that because I am not a fucking leftshit.

>Also, I would have ended the film with the suitless fight.
this

I think it's overrated. The fact that it's nominated for best picture is a fucking joke...and I hate how my peers get legit upset when I express this. I'm not trying to be an contrarian asshole, I just don't think I should have to love it just because I'm black. The action is boring as hell. The sfx sucked. Michael B Jordan isn't that great of an actor. It's just so fuckin overrated.

Attached: 85236.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

I reckon in terms of superhero shit its kiiiinda good, at least i didnt fall asleep watching it like every other one

I just watched this yesterday, and I liked it. Killmonger was best character. T'challa was better in Civil War. Can't believe they killed that one guy off, but then again I still cannot believe they killed Crossbones off either. I would like to see a sequel.

I just hate how people act like it's a 10 outta 10, GOAT, Best pic worthy movie. It's not. It's not in the top 5 as far as Marvel movies are concerned and I don't think I would put in the top 10 at all as far as superhero flicks are concerned. No fuckin way dude.

It’s easily top 5 capeshit you are fried

Not with those bland and boring action sequences.

Attached: 1550745899880.jpg (335x315, 15K)

Was an entertaining watch and triggered racists so it's ok in my book.
Captain Marvel should be the same but replace "racists" with "incels".

Poor CGI, weirdly racist and insulting to Africans.

I don't understand why Black Americans get a pass for this kind of thing.

Have you ever taken a shit and in a passing glance noticed it was different? Still a piece of shit, but worthy of a closer look. A shit with a unique quality?
Well this isn't that. This was just a run of the mill piece of shit.

I watched it today.
Everything that's supposed to make the Wakandans African is fake and cliche, their accents (mfw no one have the same accent), their clothes, their "dances" etc (and they're all americlaps to begin with).
The story is racist and uncultivated as fuck, you can clearly feel it was made in USA.
Most of all the CGI and animation is so bad it hurts, I mean if it was made 15 years ago why not, but now it's just lazyness.
Some actors were ok, but the direction killed almost every characters.
Marvel should get its shits together asap, people won't buy that crap forever.

worst marvel movie, very cheesy, awful CGI, shitty acting

I liked it about as much as the first Thor movie.
I did not think the first Thor movie was very interesting or well executed.

No. These dipshits act like blacks and women never starred in a movie until 2017.

>dust has settled
>oscars in 9 days

imagine winning anything
imagine winning fucking BP

naw, this is still instafuel for shitposting

A lot of people on this board keep saying things “the acting was shitty” or “the plot was bad” but they never go in depth. Makes me think the movie was legitimately good and they can’t formulate a true critic about it.

I genuinely believed that too until I watched it.