Okay it's been long enough. Uncancel him now please

Okay it's been long enough. Uncancel him now please.

Attached: 2014ArielPink_Getty107872673310714-696x464.jpg (696x464, 77.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arielpink.bandcamp.com/album/the-key-of-joy-is-disobedience
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fantano is the guy who makes these decisions in afriad we have to wait for his judgement

MAN FUCK FANTANO, HE AIN’T NO BOSS

Is that Kurt Cobain?

If I had a dollar for how many times AP is compared to Cobain lol.
I’ve really enjoyed his APHG remasters but when is he gonna release some new shit? Last album came out in 2017 and his ex wife is running circles around him

Attached: C883FED6-0B32-4CD3-8C17-89C4612F04B9.jpg (1242x922, 227.49K)

Nah it’s someone who’s actually talented

He still reposts millions of art hoes that tag him on insta, how is he cancelled? I’m sure he himself can find venues to book and do gigs.

Bet Ariel would laugh in your face if you called Kurt untalented in front of him.

PICK ME UP PINHEAD TURN ME AROUND

How is he cancelled?

He's more untouchable than Death in June

hes a heckin chud

Yeah that's an answer you dumb fucks his stuff is still on Spotify can he not get gigs or something?

Only house shows at disclosed locations so far.

I think if a major venue tried giving him a show now, people would treat it like a klan rally

anyone got his new record it was supposed to coome out a couple weeks ago, what happened?
arielpink.bandcamp.com/album/the-key-of-joy-is-disobedience

were major venues giving him a gig in the first place he seems like a niche artist

The real crime is he stopped being good after the first studio album

Yes. Big stages late night shows , everything , He was about as big as you can get in 2010ish

I thought POM-POM was pretty damn neat, user... no, not a patch on something like THE DOLDRUMS or HOUSE ARREST.
But I saw him on that tour and it was peak 2014 for whatever that's worth.

Attached: ariel-pink-maced.png (608x326, 305.42K)

Kurt was never cancelled

>irrelevant washed-up boomer
>still shilling himself on Yea Forums
You only have yourself to blame lolol

Early mid 10s he was all over pitchfork and was able to play that into some decent buzz. Pom Pom did great on the urban outfitters circuit, so im sure he could book decent gigs at that time. He's not doing arenas but probably mid sized clubs

A Kinski assassin blew a hole in his chest

See:

I don’t know. Trying to overthrow your elected government isn’t exactly a good look is it

to be fair that election was rigged

to be fair the amer*kkkan government is an illegitimate entity built squarely on the blood and bones of murdered indigenous peoples

this t bh

im on about 2020 trump won that shit they rigged it in Bidens favour those protesters right to be pissed off

It kinda is tho depending on the type of music they play

all american elections are illegitimate, because the us government is illegitimate
trump was an actor, same with biden
there is no democracy, its an oligarchy with controlled opposition puppets they parade around on tv every 4 years to give the illusion of choice

that's male Grimes retard

he raped me in the youtube comments of a video in the summer of 2011

Welcome to earth

1/10 bait

how is this nigga 65 years old?

I was never a fan, but I think it's dumb he got canceled for being a Trumpist. However, I find it hard to imagine anyone being super enthusiastic about his music. I can imagine some hipsters who found his quirky lo-fi psych to be vaguely pleasant background noise, dropping him easily when his politics made them slightly uncomfortable. Many of them may have listened to him for hipster points anyway, so when he no longer offered those, they left him.

Afaik it's not like he got deplatformed or anything. It seems like his liberal hipster audience just stopped listening to him. You can't get upset people won't throw money at you.

Well at least he still shitposts on twitter
Maus on the other hand is completely silent, I hope he's doing alright

It's Perez Hilton

He makes me enjoy synthy jangly Cure music despite the fact that I don't even like the Cure, so he must have a strong personality.

He's not cancelled. Nobody's cancelled. "Cancel culture" is made up bullshit and a product of right wing grievance culture.

>this thing i just made up is less made up than the thing you made up

son, don't consort with communists, it's a very stratified scene

pass the puff bro

you have to go back

Attached: F0582C2F-E6D0-4EEB-839A-EF4475EB2532.jpg (1024x1017, 106.7K)

Kek this dude looks like the 56% mutt meme face

tfw this vid has basically been deleted from the internet

So what do you call it when you struggle to get booked after going to a Trump rally?

you have to be over 18 to post here

Your imagination.

Broadway Kurt Cobain

You're a fucking liar

Why don't you j cancel someone good?

stfu bootlicker

I'm surprised Ariel Pink is a chud. I legit always thought he was a tranny.

dumb faggots

I know you're baiting but people actually think this. Is this not gaslgihting?

How the fuck is it baiting? How the fuck is it "gaslighting"? Do you sincerely think Ariel Pink is canceled? Do you know what canceled means? Ariel Pussy can still make awful music and you can still listen to it. Nobody canceled anybody.

>Dude we didn't totally cancel you. We just ousted you from most forms of public/professional life and consider you the embodiment of far-right evil.

Attached: 123200392.jpg (1061x744, 83.22K)

OH NO. Somebody said something mean about Ariel Pink on the internet! How could this happen in a society where free speech doesn't exist and conservatives chant "God Bless Joe Biden" at NASCAR races! Somebody arrest this woke mob internet thug for his hate crime!

Meanwhile, Ariel Pussy can still make shitty music and you can still listen to, i.e. not canceled.

i dont care about him where the fuck is john maus

Attached: tumblr_d53d697d0378fe1f44b1152c91cfd3e4_58a5643f_640.jpg (349x485, 43.05K)

He's a mentally ill christian freak now

Attached: 21034403.jpg (443x960, 60.35K)

holy fuck get a personality

>Rosenberg
No wonder he loves Trump.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 10.17.54 PM.png (216x138, 21.42K)

>now
he's always been (((Catholic)))

Ariel shouldve stopped trying to be a 4channer in real life and apolologized/shut up, when you're a musician your career is everything, there were plenty of musicians and celebs who liked trump and stayed quiet about it. Dont' call me a dem/lib or whatever i'm just saying all it takes is an apology to fix your career, he put himself in this hole with his stubbornness.

>all it takes is an apology to fix your career
the most wrong statement on the board which is saying something

Ariel fans know he put himself in a hole, he made a career out of being an asshole which isn't cool anymore in 2022.He went on fox news right after it blew up in his face, made him some sales from right wingers but blew up in his face even more.