Could Luke beat Sheev?

Could Luke beat Sheev?

Attached: Luke Skywalker.jpg (446x547, 32K)

Sheev was so poorly developed in the original trilogy we'll never really know.

Yeah, he does in Dark Empire

he couldn't even beat Vader so no.

Could Luke beat Sheev solely based on canon?

He did beat him. Upholding the Jedi values is what allowed Anakin to break free of Palpatine’s grasp. Force-D chess, just like him waltzing into Jabba’s palace. I swear its like you fags never actually watch these movies.

Yeah, Luke can become one with the Force and zap him with lightning.

BASED FILM UNDERSTANDING POSTER

He did.

>He did.
no

Could he been Shneed?

Here's a question for you all. Should Luke and Vader have been Black? I mean, Vader has that sweet JEJ voice goin on. Who would you cast as Black Luke? I think Jaleel White would do a good job

>I think Jaleel White would do a good job
unironically true.

I suppose the problem would be that JW was only 1 year old when Star Wars was released. Looking at actors of the right age, I think I favor Levar Burton.

yes

Attached: 1519246796242.png (220x319, 104K)

yet according to the prequels Jedi values were what allowed Sheev to take control of the senate in the first place. Ironic.they could save others from the Sith... but not themselves.

Could he beat sneed?

Attached: 1520328582623s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Precisely, Luke made the right choice while Mace didn’t.

Idris elba

Vader was obviously conflicted and holding back, not to disparage Luke.

In combat? Probably not. Yoda never taught him how to block the Lightning

despite knowing Sheev uses lightning and sending Luke specifically to fight him he just never warns him about or prepares him for it

could Snoke beat Sheev? Sequel fags claim Snoke is more powerful than our boi Sheev but Snoke is also clearly an idiot.

Luke however, was not holding back at all the entire fight, and was trying to murder his father through hiding.

I think the suggestion is supposed to be that Snoke is more ancient and more 'powerful' than the Senate. Sheev however, displays a level of cunning that not even Obi-Wan (possibly the most cunning heroic character) can match. Sheev's power is not as much in his skill with the Force (which is immense, on par with Master Yoda at least), but in his skillful interweaving of that power with ore mundane means of control.

we also see with Obi-Wan vs Anakin that sheer power does not guarantee you victory. idk, I'm not even that big of a SW fan but I hate how the sequels denigrate the old characters in order to elevate the new characters. hurr durr Rey is like Luke except better. Snoke is like Sheev except better.

Based prequel interpretation. The Jedi Council was a mistake

Oh I agree. And I think that Sheev would beat Snoke and Luke beat Rey personally

Absolutely not. Sheev would body him

How? Luke was the Champion of the Force, with the Force working through him to redeem the chosen one. Anything Sheev tried, the Force would counter.

Luke should've still been white but Vader should've been black for mindfuck purposes.

A black man and a white woman can still have white kids, so if Padme was a cracker, I guess that would work.

I'm just annoyed that Vader was HNIC for three movies, and at the end they pop off his mask and he is the whitest dude in the galaxy.

Unironically this, the Jedi should be wandering teachers with personal relationships to the Force, not an organized religion.

Well, since Luke REFUSED to kill him when he had the chance while on the mission to blow up the death star and kill everyone on it, I'd say Sheev would win

If we ignore the stupid ass new shit at his greatest power be could beat him, but according to the eu he wasn't yet at his greatest power in 6. One could argue that he beat him in spirit (as some have in this thread) but I've felt Vader and him beat Sheev together through both the force and love. Sounds corny but I think that was Lucas' vision and despite it's corniness I respect it.

ehm.. no.

well maybe if he could lift him and throw him to the reactor.

Yes, he did. I don't know what kind of faggot retard point you're trying to make but Luke incontrovertibly defeats Vader.

>Luke incontrovertibly defeats Vader.
But he didn't? Why do you do this

>A black man and a white woman can still have white kids
White women believe this

Attached: 1548006708947.png (812x1130, 1.08M)

even though its corny Its good story telling in the sense that the hero shouldn't be able to "overpower" the big bad guy. you always want the villain to be threatening and the hero to be the underdog who wins by perseverance or cleverness of some such. if Luke just walked up to Sheev and punched him in the face it wouldn't work as well.

>I swear its like you fags never actually watch these movies.

No, it's just their capeshit/anime addled brains can only think in terms of POWER LEVELS. Heroes don't win through cleverness or trickery or self sacrifice! They win by hitting their enemy really hard!

>knocks him on his ass, cuts off his hand and makes him lose his lightsaber
>vader is wheezing heavily and holding his other hand up begging for mercy
he absolutely defeated vader wtf

>knocks him on his ass, cuts off his hand and makes him lose his lightsaber
>vader is wheezing heavily and holding his other hand up begging for mercy
i thought you were talking about The Empire Strikes Back...sorry

I agree

Luke should have had a trilogy where he just trained his power levels, and Rey should have had four movies where we saw her practicing lightsaber moves so she can beat Kylo

He was going to but Luke fucked off to save his friends. Not Yodas fault Luke is a poor student.

Because he bodied him in RotJ. Remember that scene with Sheev cackling and shooting lightning out of his finger while Luke rolls on the ground screaming in pain? If it wasn't for Vader having a change of heart at the last minute, Palpatine would have deep fried him.

It's all good

I think the duel in Empire is the better one