"We have a media that says it’s a debate that whether or not what happened to Jussie Smollett is a hate crime...

>"We have a media that says it’s a debate that whether or not what happened to Jussie Smollett is a hate crime. It’s absurd. It’s not a fucking debate.”
>"I agree, I agree."

youtube.com/watch?v=-x8hcAXZynQ

Attached: Page.jpg (949x584, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veganuary.com/people/ellen-page/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1550769397482.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=aZi8cQIBNEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When's this bitch and every black person on Yea Forums going to apologize?

We're waiting...

Why didn't she call out Steven, a devout and proud Catholic, about his religion not allowing gay marriage?

She went straight through the wall

when the chicago police brings out the proof that he did a falseflag all these people will act as if they now nothing about this and never heard about it and refuse to talk about it.

It was me Yea Forumsros. I did it

ay yo this bitch got a five head what the fuck up with that? shiet

And worse, there are people who will believe them.

>when the chicago police brings out the proof that he did a falseflag

I thought the surveillance footage of the two Nigerians buying the items was pretty convincing, especially considering Smollett knew them both and one worked as an extra on 'Empire.'

Wrong. They think all cops are murderous racists, therefore anything a cop says is a lie. Justice for Jussie!

Attached: ellen.jpg (500x536, 42K)

can't wait for pewds to play it user based

Sad and true

not proof enough for lefties.

Attached: 1550551945639.jpg (1300x1000, 138K)

based juss trolling this dyke bitch

It must be so tiresome being Ellen Page. Not just caring the weight of the world on your shoulders, but carry the weight of that forehead too.

Well, she really has been aging like milk.
Thats why she is trying to stay relevant by doing all this sjw&feminist shit.

And you're criticizing someone on the internet by also casting a straw man version of them.
Pot, kettle. Fucking retard.

Ellen?
Well now you aren't just ugly, you're ugly and stupid
hahaha, you stupid dyke, hahahaha

based discord tranny

why is she so unhappy all the time? and ugly

Scissoring just doesn't compete with a hard, deep, dicking.

>every black person on Yea Forums

Attached: 1483101321750.jpg (655x527, 36K)

This they are so fucking desperate to memoryhole all this now

Why are Trump voters spamming their agenda on Yea Forums?

If you cant keep your politics out of movies and tv, go to /pol/

based

Sneed would never say that

OHHHHH NONONONO

aging badly.

Seething tranny

MAGAts just mad they only got one more year before Based Bernie takes over the white house

wait, sneed is a person? i thought it was a noise that people make like *honk*

He's too important for the movement

well, he was formerly chuck...

You know the fallout of this actually is starting to make me think there are real discord trannies here
I dismissed it as another retarded meme conspiracy before but the responses I’m seeing go beyond simple easy bait

Attached: 50772496934.png (936x720, 237K)

I would like to apologise on the behalf of all my fellow black people for the actions of Jussie Smollet. Furthermore, I will also take this moment to apologise for OJ Simpson. Thank you for reading.
bix nood

Attached: xw5s66dgcg7z.png (553x506, 68K)

She's vegan. Premature aging, weak flabby arms, unhealthy complexure and headhair, loss of vital body-fat, impaired neurological functions, the signs are all there.

veganuary.com/people/ellen-page/

Attached: file.png (1210x907, 1.43M)

What the fuck is wrong with her face? She used to be a cute girl.
Are people in hollywood in such a tight echo chamber that they think doing this shit to their faces is normal and that everyone else in the world can't see how deformed and mutilated it looks?

>Why are Trump voters spamming their agenda on Yea Forums?

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>you must be a tranny if you don't want to see my triggered political ramblings shilled on your tv or video game boards

yep, we are all trannies, you figured it out

>never heard about it and refuse to talk about it
This is already happening. After this was initially shoved in everyone's face (as OP shows) these people have the audacity to start saying "why is this news?"
>why won't alt-right trolls shut up about the Jussie Smollett thing?
>is it supposed to be news when a white person DOESN'T commit a hate crime?
>what does THAT say about them lol

Based

Decades of being molested by Hollywood.

Where's /pol/? I don't see it at the top of the 4channel webpage.
Think i'll just stay here, don't really fancy going to another site.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550769397482.webm

Imagine thinking that, in 2019, Hollywood Donald from Jew York, with his constant isreal shilling, isn't a kike puppet. It must be hard to live with the fact that you are so mindfucked by propaganda that you support the exact people that you think you are "redpilled" against

She bogged big time

yo dis nigga mad as fuck

Attached: 1542578467529.png (275x310, 176K)

he cute for a white boi tho

the crazy thing is, she's not wrong

>When's this bitch and every black person on Yea Forums going to apologize?

You realize the issue here isn't Libs v. Dems but an issue of the media doing a shit job and playing both sides, right?

The media reported a hate crime. Some D-list celeb getting attacked and attempted lynch. So people got upset.
Then the media reports it was fake and the dude was behind it all. And people got upset.

The media could have held onto the story and waited until they had all the facts to report and put it all together so we could hate this dude together. But that's not how you fill 24 hour news. You report the bad story, then you report the corrections, then you report all the fallout and anger your bad reporting created in the first place.
And we all throw shit at each other when we should be throwing it at them. But they just laugh and make money off our stupidity.

what a cringey lunatic. does the left realize how unappealing they look?

>kiese laymon
>writer
>professor

lol

this guy seems mentally stable himself

leftist discords raid and spam Yea Forums at a much higher rate than regulars or any conservatives from /pol/. There are more leftists in /pol/ than right wing, when /pol/ floods it’s mostly the left falsely believing they are in good company on the media board and becoming enraged at the realization that Yea Forums is just naturally right wing because we hate Hollywood and are naturally contrarian towards the ideas they shove down our throats. Meanwhile they continue to justify their own much more relevant raiding by claiming that the opposite it being performed by their boogeyman when in realility it’s just them with a bunch of Yea Forums regulars they’ve mistaken for /pol/ posters

all women are whores
the jews cause all the wars
niggers aren't people
being a janny is not a real job

Attached: 1534706801121.png (1000x1000, 137K)

>talks about the left looking bad when their spokesman is a shriveled up orange who looks like he died three times since he took office

M O G G E D

Slit your own throat filthy tranny.
You can't go a single thread without mentioning /pol/. A board that isn't even part of this site anymore.

Attached: EPIC ANON ON A NEW DIET.png (1300x1000, 78K)

>People can't laugh at celebrities' stupidity without it being a right-wing conspiracy anymore

Yikes.

he's a big guy

>pointing out lefty madness means you in any way support or like Trump

HAHA HES ORANGE HAHA

job doesn't rhyme with people

oh this white boi wildin

ORANGE
MAN
BAD

you aight, blackie

niggers kikes, spics and tricks
kill em all and tell em to suck my dick

Attached: 1546635082671.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

nah, the difference is that regular Yea Forums users know that the kikes control hollywood and that the best method for dealing with identity politics is to just not be distracted by it because it really isn't a big deal while /pol/fags have somehow convinced themselves that their president isn't a kike puppet themselves and mindlessly shill about identity politics not realizing that this is what the kikes what you to do....it's all a matter of IQ and how manipulated by the media you are, /pol/fags are low in IQ but high in being mindfucked by propaganda

will she apologize?

He's catholic with a lower case c. Otherwise known as a cafeteria or buffet catholic. They pick and choose what they want to believe the church founded by St. Peter stands for.

lmao @ this robocop without the helmet looking ass bitch

nah tranny discord none of that is true it’s just you freaks every day

Attached: ABC3CD62-D656-489A-A5BE-4033F33F9101.png (174x362, 64K)

in her defense, she has great nipples

>regular Yea Forums users don't care about the jews running Hollywood, lol get over it.
wew, back to the discord.

Does the church founded by St. Peter stand for child molestation? Do you have to suck little boy cocks to get the capital C?

what a great totally organic meme this is

Do outsiders really think that Sneed is an entity that we personify ourselves as? Wow, it's true, the left really can't meme. They just don't get it. They even went after this instead of baneposting because, after close to a decade of it, they STILL don't understand it.

There are many, many screencaptures of planned "raids" in certain discords all across from Yea Forums from far leftist ideologues. Whether or not they're actually trannies remains to be seen. But they are here trying so sow discord Ha! Ha! Ha!, wordplay

Attached: Gentlemen.jpg (184x184, 9K)

ok, shiteater, keep eating the kikes shit and crying about identity politics while supporting your orange man to keep making the kikes richer

Trump isn't even that right wing you tard, and he's certainly not far right.

They'll all turn on him like they Oprah turned on the million little pieces guy THEN memoryhole it.

Attached: 1383064300433.jpg (619x569, 49K)

5'11" vs 6'0"

Real talk:
Is Sneed a Nazi symbol now ?

Can we debate it, just a little?

>regular Yea Forums users know that the kikes control hollywood but realize that crying over identity politics is exactly what they want you to do

fixed that for you, sorry you don't understand how propaganda works buddy, maybe break through the simulation and realize that supporting your kike puppet president is exactly the opposite of everything you stand for

NO YOU FUCKING INCEL
YOU ACCEPT AND BELIEVE THE NARRATIVE THAT COMES OUT OF THE MAGIC TV BOX OF YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH A VAGINA

>Bernie winning now
Sorry, 2016 was your only shot.

bix nood brutha

FUCK YOU

>le molestation meme
I wonder why we only hear about it when the Catholic church does it? I wonder why Spotlight won the Oscar? I wonder why actual rates of child molestation aren't any higher within the clergy than any other group of adult males interacting with kids? Obviously the church does not stand for child molestation my edgy little friend. Remember that protestants will burn in hell!

nah, he is a better shot this year without Shillary and Trump is falling apart whether the /pol/shills on Yea Forums want to admit it or not

He's too old, man.

Attached: get out.gif (474x379, 445K)

lol

Attached: robert constable.png (470x265, 228K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1548872601565.png (1300x1000, 150K)

>other people do bad things therefore it's ok when we do it
sure thing bud. great argument. I guess all that religion is bullshit then anyway if it doesn't make your people any better than the average person

Based

digits

Attached: 1545703452299.jpg (1140x798, 276K)

>tfw the image you made gets re-posted

My work in this world is done

Attached: 1549281935675.gif (800x800, 3.35M)

LISTEN AND BELIEVE YOU INCEL SHITLORD!

The attack didn't happen, but it should have, because gay nigger kikes don't belong in America.

Attached: pepe rope.png (600x842, 142K)

he's 5 years old then our president now, is it that big of a deal? I never heard him say any of the inane shit the current president has said either to show he is losing his mind

Attached: Force Checked.png (577x313, 271K)

Get
>out

The best part about this meme is that whoever posts it doesn't realize the irony of it.

>every black person on Yea Forums
That's 99% of the board if you include Mexicans, Pajeets and other mudskins. White people should not be watching movies or tv anymore. It's not for them.

what a surprise, late night (((comedy))) shows are just propganda outlets to brainwash the masses about political issues

I'm sure everyone involved in the media and the jewish billionaires who own the networks will totally apologize any day now about making mistakes...

Everyone is jumping down Ellen Paige’s ass for saying this and accusing her of being an idiot virtue signaling SJW and this is proof of her being completely deranged from the comfort of the Hollywood homosexual echo chamber (like when she thought she could debate Ted Cruz and verbally assault him when he was trying to grill) but I don’t see many people pointing out there could be a far darker truth here- I think Ellen was in on Jussie’s hoax and was planning on profiting from the false flag as well. If we can find dirt we can probably get her locked up too.

That wasn't my argument. I said "the church doesn't stand for child molestation". Also being religious doesn't make me better than anyone, but constant guilt compels me to try and become a better person every day. Again never did I say because other people do it it's okay. I was pointing out the first thing you brought up was a textbook anti Catholic meme the media has been pushing for years. Remember hell is forever!

youtube.com/watch?v=aZi8cQIBNEM
Based black Chicago Police Chief confirms there IS NO DEBATE.

You might call it a... coordinated harassment campaign?

it would only be ironic if Ellen was targeting them specifically, which she never was....unless they are proud Christfags but I mean who gives a fuck what sub-evolved Christfags think

Is that Commissioner Burrell?

Attached: get out.gif (170x150, 1.1M)

>but constant guilt compels me to try and become a better person every day.
Then I guess you're ok with being constantly told you're a racist because you're white. It should inspire you to be better! after all it's 2019!

I'm feeling a little inspired by Jussie desu, lets just say she was in on it regardless of the facts. Stupid baldgirl should have kept her mouth shut.