Hey dudes its me your idol from middle school, let's take some shots and get a lapdance bros! heh

Hey dudes its me your idol from middle school, let's take some shots and get a lapdance bros! heh

Attached: Bam_Margera_viceland.jpg (717x493, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BuFg4PzAuBo/
castlebamevents.com/#/
bammerch.com/collections/rings/products/don-vito-ring
youtube.com/watch?v=KPPF6ZsyKWQ
instagram.com/p/BtMMQy5jKY7/
youtube.com/watch?v=i1ulzP2XUOg
youtube.com/watch?v=sjQEOxzvn_Y
youtu.be/MA6hx8ZE8vY
youtu.be/mj_aMNz0oVU
villevaloitaly.com/ville-valo-and-bam-margera-friendship/
youtube.com/watch?v=CI8Z7K6eGkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes having a mental breakdown and posting it on instagram. what a world.

Literally the same thing is happening to me my good friend died now im depressed and getting fat

what do

>having a instajew
>following bam on instajew

Screenshots for people who don't use social parasite medias?

I've been watching that too. He seemed to have his act together for a moment...

>idol
lol

He looks like his dad lmao

he's very mad at his mom, the town, and novak

Better to look like your dad than your reverse crooked eyed uncle

HEY I'M BAM MARGERA AND THIS IS TURNING INTO YOUR FATHER

why?

is the kid in OPs pic the one who got bitch slapped down in vineland by some skinny white rap sensation?

steve-o is cooler

Build a skate ramp inside your house

His mom wouldn't let him trash her house again with his friends that uses heroin
Can you post screenshots

>tfw watsed and wounded

Attached: bam.jpg (604x370, 32K)

Something about not being able to film on His own property

>kid
hes like 50 my dude

Somebody post the video

Attached: 1550203481574.webm (600x336, 2.88M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-12-41-59.png (1440x2880, 2.91M)

Novak is clean and has been for like 4 years already don't involve him in Bam's shit surprised his mom actually told him no though that must be a first for her and him

Something about Novak

Attached: B7185DEE-A786-4D45-9EDF-E9F600AEF769.jpg (750x1117, 477K)

then why he act like he 16?
or is that an american thing?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-12-44-08.png (1440x2880, 3.78M)

C'mon Bam, stop trying to sunk my dick! You know I got work in an hour, let me go take a shit, I'm not looking to get my dick sunked

Attached: Bam_Sunking_Phil_For_A_Day(2).jpg (1080x829, 402K)

instagram.com/p/BuFg4PzAuBo/
he's fucking lost it

Aw c'mon bam stop sunking my dick in blackface, you are getting shoepolish all over my dink, I gotta go to racist work in the morning

based cumtown listener/faggot

What the fuck am I reading

Attached: 3.png (112x112, 16K)

apparently novak totaled bams mercedes and is refusing to pay for it so bams fucking with him

Bam's always been a dickhead. Hope that fat shit OD's.

>Two heroin users duke it out on social media
It's like bum fights but better

lmao blaming his mom this is great
man to bad he was such a dick maybe some of his Jackass friends would try and talk with him or even his cky friends oh well

yeah I really believe Bam about anything

thanks reporting bam for harassment.
maybe that junkie will sue him or something.

this is prime 51-50 material pretty negligent of his friends to not do anything

cant help but feel like in the good ol days bam wouldve just filmed himself cutting off one of novaks balls for jackass or something

I went to school with him. Do say he turned out to be the complete fucking cliche everyone figured he'd turn into when he got older is an understatement.

he's such a petty spoiled bitch still at age 50 that I'm not surprised his friends don't want to be around him anymore

>tfw not an earth rocker

No one from CKY wants anything to do with him. From Jackass only Knoxville cares a little. Even Steve-O who's friendly with everyone doesn't want anything to do with him.

castlebamevents.com/#/
>
BAM MARGERA MOVIE PREMIERE
I have spent a VERY LONG time on this, 13 terrribyes of footage (if i hit space bar it would play for 80 days) of footage and had to chop it down to 2 hours. (picture that, think, then do it again.)
I am finally HAPPY and PLEASED with all of it!!!
So we play a 1 Hour dicktease and then my fuckin favorite.......

kino is back on the menu boys

from "reading" his scribbles it seems this is literally all because Novak has some girlfriend that he's hanging out with instead of helping Bam not be a loser daily and reading his comments saying Novak should be thanking Bam is hilarious

Become an earthquake rocker and build a skate park in Iceland.

novak smased his car years ago, he talked about it on his radio show, and now he's an alcohol loser he needs money because nobody want to put him on any show

>13 terrribyes
>terribyes

>100USD to get hepatitis

Attached: 1539194148897.jpg (942x358, 88K)

>Brandon Novak will have 2 options at this party. 8:28pm NO EARLIER or NO LATER will decide if he is option #1- Don't do shit, Do not make any payments which he will regret for the rest of his life, because I will never forgive him.
>Now we get to see instant karma reviled for all of us to witness what kind of person Brandon Novak is.
>A collection of 50 days worth of every scumbag skater piss i can find and its already 35% full will be in a hot tub. Whoever gets in at 9:28pm SHARP and stays in while a partner who can shit on command at 9:28pm SHARP will all receive a $100 Cash Prize to split. Once the shit is in, you must stay in shitpiss and power it out for 60 seconds.

lol this shit is making me scream

you don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker, user

6:28 SHARP user and you get 30 terabyes of footage and a buncha good karma

Attached: hellyes.jpg (812x788, 83K)

Why does Bam dress like some faggot who travels to Barcelona for the weed and then stays to work there for a year at a telephone company

He's always been a juvenile ADHD shithead and never grew the fuck up.

Bam has a net worth of 50mil and he needs an ex heroin junkie who's begun to turn his life around to pay for a wrecked car from a decade ago? Whats his obsession with Novak?

Johnny Knoxville is literally inbred, hurt his head many times and he's still sane compared to Bam.

bammerch.com/collections/rings/products/don-vito-ring
lol he sells a 140 dollar ring of his convicted pedo uncle

Attached: donpedo.jpg (600x600, 25K)

>went from being a skinny goth twink to being indiscernible from his dad
kek

Attached: 1550123528704.jpg (326x326, 60K)

kek he literally wrote that Novak making Novak happy and Novak not making Bam happy equates to royally fucking him up the ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPPF6ZsyKWQ

What a great friend.

That tattoo probably says Anathema but in the pic (and from a distance, I imagine) it kinda looks like Analhomo

Novak's house looks comfy.
instagram.com/p/BtMMQy5jKY7/

fuck this thread is making me sad

stop spamming this washed up fuck boomers

Whatever the f*ck you want

Novak, liek Yake, DiCo and Raab before that told him to grow up and leave him the fuck alone.

holy shit

Attached: april.png (817x605, 750K)

>like some faggot who travels to Barcelona for the weed and then stays to work there for a year at a telephone company

It's not your fault

Attached: 5s375.png (1280x688, 927K)

Bend your dick to your ass.

wow I can't wait for Bam to die now

thought he suicided

>I AM NOT LISTENING TO MY PUSSY MOM ANYMORE
He's turning into the Jokester. Mom's gonna freak.

>■

Attached: Untitled.png (809x601, 713K)

this is the least subtle homoerotic thing I've ever read

It's a pretty common thing here where I live, is that some movie quote?

Doesn't his downward trajectory after Viva la Bam count as a slow suicide?

I like that he's too retarded to understand simple mathmatic notation now.

W-what's the seal doing to the penguin
Is the penguin ok?

Dude you used to let me do whatever to you because I would pay for all of your heroin and you couldn't even function then my other "friend" killed himself and I became the loser druggie and you finally sobered up and now no one wants to hang out with me or invite me because I was never told no

Not my idol. Only douchebag bullies repped him. Watched one of them beat up a kid on our school bus. He hung himself a few years later

I got a dickhead mate who's hooked on meth and acting like this and no one wants anything to do with him. Confirmed for Bam being a meth head.

Bam Methgera, what will he do next

That comesh later

How does Novak have any money

REMINDER: the last time Steve-O tried to visit him Bam was trying to get him to drink and do drugs. This was after he was several years sober.
Fuck Bam

so he's communicating via mexican narcomantas now? weird choice but ok

Interesting first hand look into a brain ravaged by blunt force trauma and drugs

>seething because his friend unJUSTed himself and he's gone full JUST mode on instagram
fuck bam's faggot crybaby ass he always was the worst faggot

Attached: 1546616242875.jpg (800x800, 359K)

Haggard was K I N O

Attached: haggard-the-movie-poster-md.jpg (297x423, 51K)

No offense because I don't wish anything bad to happen to him, but he was ALWAYS a very stupid person. Mentally not all there.

>Johnny Knoxville is literally inbred
i just looked it up kek
dude is a descendant of the Murfee Brood

This shits embarrassing to watch as an ex-fan of Bam. The whole Novak situation can be summed up to "Rich high school drop out lends druggy expensive car to crash".

If you watch the VICE documentary Bam's mom April clear as day states he's jealous of Novak, which if you pay attention to his Instagram and videos you can see clear as day.

Brandon was Bams rival, his very own Vegeta, but fell off the wayside and had his "My Ryan Dunn Died" moment all throughout his life but got his shit together after 27-34 times at drug centers.
Bam lost one friend and gained 200 pounds and let the Booz control him. Turning into Novak more or less.

Now put yourself in his shoes, your best friend died and you're autistic and can do whatever the fuck you want. You chin is slowly disappearing as your eye is attempting to drive away from your skull. Your legs are becoming like dry rubber bands because you're so dehydrated from only alcohol and you see the guy who would suck dick for $40 for drugs who you've continusely fucked with get his shit together, be skinny and likeable as well as well spoken actively become a productive member of society.

TL;DR Novak will never live this shit down because his best friend whom he wreck his expensive car is a turbo sped who dropped out of high school to roll on a piece of wood with wheel.

What is an Earth Rocker Yea Forums?

Attached: 1542487046396.jpg (960x1280, 283K)

all his friends, even his literal punching bag recovering junkie pet baltimoron, got their shit together and he never did

>this is what you get when you mess with us.

Attached: deb374c573c0d1774f93d39bfe266a5f.jpg (431x450, 39K)

Wait what repeat that properly. Were you trying to say that Rake, Dicomillo and Raab have told Bam to back off of Novak?

>You chin is slowly disappearing as your eye is attempting to drive away from your skull.
topkek

>Steve-O tried to visit him Bam was trying to get him to drink and do drugs
To tempt someone back into their addiction is one of the most vile cuntish things a person can do. Especially in this case considering how fucked up Steve-O was.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1ulzP2XUOg

unjusted himself, became a counselor for addicts, wrote a book so not sure

Reminder that this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=sjQEOxzvn_Y

Its funny because Novak was so comically fucked up and he still fixed himself whereas Bam is just a drunk and can't get his shit together.

>sickofallthebullshit.jpg

Bam has 50 mil. He wants Novak to take out a loan to deliver this car by the time of his party so he can obviously smash it to pieces in front of the fan boys that show up to try to humiliate and break him for trying to do good for once in his life.

Bam wants Novak to be a lifer drug addict that he can kick around, dependant on him so he can feel less like a piece of shit. That's all Bam wants. Is to have a slave thats a bigger piece of shit than he is so he doesn't feel like a piece of shit.

It sucks being a fan who's given him a pass for so long but this shit is fucked.

Fuck, I forgot about MJ Kelly. What an obnoxious faggot. He nearly got Shawn blacklisted because of his rapey bullshit.

god i wish that were me

>karmapolice
ARREST THIS MAN

and he wonders why Novak wont hang out with him

>WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY tier instagram posts
How fucking pathetic could you be to bring all of this petty bullshit to social media? Jesus Christ, all he's accomplishing is showing himself to be the fucking faggot most people took him for with his childish female behavior, what a sorry sack of fat alcohol soaked shit.

Attached: 1546847497408.png (384x390, 153K)

That's why he got close to hobo Andy Roy. But that shit wouldn't work the same way as it would with Novak as Andy Roy is a skate legend but also the kind of tweaker who'd stab Bam in the throat if he tried the same shit.

youtu.be/MA6hx8ZE8vY

COMON BAM I CAN'T GET MY DICK SUNKED I GOT WORK IN DA MORNIN

poor Bam, he wanted the party and the attention to never end

is there anyone who would still defend bam after this? what a fucking trainwreck kek

b-bam? but you've been dead for seven years brother

Attached: hh.jpg (735x781, 65K)

I'm Bam Margera and this is say the n-word on instagram

sorry, i'm phoneposting. Novak doesn't want to hang around Bam because he wanted to get away from the toxic lifestyle. So did the rest of the CKY boys. Rake allegedly told Bam to leave Novak alone as Rake is the only one still on speaking terms with Bam.

I guess money can't buy happiness

if only Novak died in that crash then Bam could cry about it for years

The reason, not the need.

There is no way bam has 50 million dollars laying around

holy shit will bam play himself in the hulk Hogan biopic? guiys someone tell him maybe we can pull a latza 2.0

Attached: latzka.webm (750x932, 1.41M)

Not me anymore. It sucks. I've always had his back and it was awesome when it got out that he was trying to get his shit together, get back into skating etc. But this shit is pissing me off. He's doing this solely to bring Novak down to make himself feel better like a petulant child. And the worse part is deep down we all know if he receives the car he'll have a group of people hold Novak down and the have the rest of them beat the car with baseball bats and shit just for a laugh and to prove some shitty point when it's obvious Novak has moved past the cky jackass shit like the rest of them while bam tries to have a nostalgia moment to jerk off his ego.

ah never knew Rake told Bam to cut the shit.

I guess witnessing this shit keeps me pretty much at ease with being broke.

lel

I have a hard time believing it too especially being a smackhead alcoholic

I believe it with an alcoholic. Alcohol is cheap and easy to obtain. Now if he were a cokehead that's a different story.

That's unbelievably fucked up if true, though it being Bam I wouldn't be surprised.

It's really speaks volumes when every living member of the Jackass crew managed to move on and to do other things with their lives whereas Bam continues to be a walking trainwreck.

WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?????

die

c'mon bam stop sucking my cock i gotta get to sleep

I'm Bam Magera and this is "The Rope Swing"

he doesn't on that rehab show he talked about how he was always spending money buying cars buying castle bam flying all his friends everywhere paying for daily parties he was using castle bam as a bed n breakfast I think for a while but obviously not anymore since

whatever the fr*ick he wants

Im an Earth Rocker

Where did you hear about this?

he's still my idol. an alcoholic buys a bar so he can sit in it all day and drink without paying

the bully or the kid?

>Only douchebag bullies repped him.
guilty as charged

Attached: 1539023249262.gif (360x346, 170K)

is he still friends with that finnish homo and his artfag band?

>whatever the f*ck i want

ever since bam got caught sucking the lead siger's peepee it seems they drifted apart. rumor has it there is a vid of it.

They drifted apart. Bam wrote a public letter about it back when Dunn was alive.

Minghags is better

is this true?
id blow ville valo too desu but only young ville

I wouldn't be surprised if Bam was bi or something. He always did seem a little faggy.

I don't want Bam's sloppy seconds, eww

>tfw i went to high school with someone who copied everything from bam
Nobody in our class liked him at the end.

Cringe

he volunteered to have a dildo propelled up into his ass, of course he's a fag

I'd do some shots and hit up a strip club with fat bam in a second.

He was a good friend

>He always did seem a little faggy.
>a little

didn't he had a penis branded into his arsehole?

>as you can see interracial is a perfectly natural thing
Time out /pol/ tards

Okay, very faggy.

Bam will always be cool, even if he gets old

Holy FUCKING shit I hope I don't age this badly.

Attached: 1549900830306.jpg (362x388, 33K)

BEASTMAN AIDS

Attached: dico.png (1013x702, 709K)

When i was in high school Bam was literally my hero, everything he does or says was great at my eyes.

Now i've grown up and watching old jackass stuff i can only see how much better was team knoxville compared to team bam.

t. bam

Agreed. Where did Novak get the scratch for a nice place?

Most likely a home loan.

>Hey dudes its me your idol from middle school
You're not Bryan Adams.

dude that is totally SICK, TWISTED, and RIDICULOUS man

Talking about addiction?

KARMA POLICE

Attached: 1532632160706.png (220x220, 71K)

He had 3 solid dicks, a half-assed one, and a set of balls on his ass.

lmao how old is this guy

>That fucking pilot Dico was in about digging up civil war-era latrines and outhouses

What the actual fuck? He really was a fucking oddball all along it wasn't an act.

>M C SQUARE

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Yeah, he really fucking let himself go. He can't keep blaming Dunn forever. Deaths happen, and you just have to get over it. Bam will never grow up, though.

more meth and some shots

I feel sorry for his child

Honestly, it should've been Bam instead of Dunn. Dunn would've turned his life around eventually.

Bruh look at this DOOD LMAO fucking 40 year old boomer isn't going to listen to mommykins anymore

Attached: 1544064743832.jpg (1039x620, 110K)

bam is too based. he does whatever the flip he wants.

t. Bam

did him and roy fall out ?

eat less

I hope Bam's kid grows up and film himself beating the shit out of Bam. It'll be the cyle of life.

Attached: leahremini-13.jpg (800x1000, 177K)

Alcohol is extremely cheap, especially since every time I see him drinking it's cheap girly shit like Mike's Hard so he can drink all day long.

Attached: 1463342024472.jpg (104x139, 7K)

Knoxville is a charming sadist and Bam is a spoiled baby.

Bam was always a chickenshit. He would always dish it but could never take it in return. Hell, he cried like twice in Jackass number Two.

What if he's not a musician?

I just find it hard to believe he ever made fifty million . maybe I'm underestimating the mtv revenue

His entire career was built on acting like a retarded teenager.

There's also all the branding.
Heartagram hoodies, Element skateboard decks, etc.
Bam was already pretty well off before he started getting mtv money.

his face is begging to be mirrored

>skate shit
>CKY shit
>jackass show (3 seasons)
>jackass movies (5 of them)
>viva la bam (5 seasons at possibly peak jackass popularity)
>bam's unholy union (1 season)

Plus this.

And he probably has some investments here and there.

Attached: bam.png (712x493, 267K)

Attached: bam.jpg (854x602, 161K)

Man he hit the wall hard

what a freak

You don't have be a musician to be an Earth Rocker. Andrew Stranberg is an Earth Rocker.

He falls out with everyone because he's a confrontational meth head.

Is there proof of this, that's fucking awful

hakuna matata

oh.

thank you

chris jericho's face on eric stonestreet's head

Any links or rundowns?

he clearly just drew that

CHIT CHATTIN WITH FUHKIN NYOBODIES

He was giving Ville drugs so he told him to fuck off. Bam got all angry and depressed for a time.

that happened to me. now im on a diet 2 years later. next time someone dies ill just not eat instead

A 40 year old man drew this.
He drew it and uploaded it.

YO THIS IS JACKASS AND WE'RE GONNA GO GAY AT SEA

>LOL

Anyone else have old friends who became fucking nutbags on drugs?

It's not even sad because they're so unhinged you don't feel sorry for them you just don't want them near you

It has been a pleasure bamposting with you fine lads this afternoon

A good Phil unto you,sir.

>that merchant with pizza

Attached: 1443239011906.jpg (582x581, 135K)

And then over 47,000 people hit a button to like it. Really makes you think.

100% guaranteed Bam is bipolar

I kinda want to go to his west chester party on april fools if he legally even can

Surprisingly, no. Someone was a bit of an alcoholic for a while and made some weird decisions but he's doing fine now, as far as I know.

I might actually be the biggest fuck-up from my old group of friends. And I'm not even THAT much of a fuck-up.

OP here, glad this thread was so active it was a good time

Big yes.
Lived in Florida during the oxy epidemic.
You could get a prescription from multiple doctors.

youtu.be/mj_aMNz0oVU

alcoholics and junkies just blast through their 20s and end up in their 40s at 30

Lmfao

>100% guaranteed Bam is bi

Omega lol

so true

Why is Minghags so gay?

I've been an alcoholic for close to 10 years now at 29, and I still look like I could have just entered my 20s.

if theres one persons opinion i trust in regards to assessing themselves, its a drunk

>If you watch the VICE documentary Bam's mom April clear as day states he's jealous of Novak
link to the vice thing?

why are you so gay?

What does Bam know?

he'd still look decent if he wasn't fat

>OP here, glad this thread was so active it was a good time
hey guys! the absolute legend is here! Let us all pay thanks to him for making this epic bread!

his eyes look like they will pop out of his head any time now, losing weight won't fix this

shut up faggot goddamn

Attached: 1549214244139.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

Here's some tips bro
Don't abuse booze and hero

That's it not even telling you to hit the gym lol

Same happened to me,think its just luck though.
When I hand out with my friends I look like the younger guy from work.

same.

good times.

Based anime poster

Post more of bam bams Instagram meltdown

Yes more instragram meltdown posts.

WHAT WILL HE EAT NEXT?

is that wee-man?

some expensive rehab pays him a ton to hang out and chair AA meetings so 19 year old junkies with rich parents will go there

Here is the ville valo thing.
villevaloitaly.com/ville-valo-and-bam-margera-friendship/

Do you wanna see his 8page manifesto of why he walked out of rehab

He was never my idol

>DON'T FEED BAM
>BAM IS FAT

Attached: hvh.jpg (249x203, 11K)

Bam even shares multiple tattoos with Valo, most being copies of Valo’s tattoos. Valo and Margera were so inseparable that HIM fans created the VAM (Ville + Bam) ship, and during the years many fan art and fan fiction of the two men in friendly to homoerotic situations were made.

>oh I think it’s a little bit bullshit that Ville doesn’t realize that half of the reason why half of his shows are half sold out because I busted half of my energy to make sure HIM was successful I never got an official thank you card from Ville Valo.
god fuck this guy

YES!

>BOOHOO MY FRIEND DIED
It was 8 years ago Bam get the fuck over it already

Y E S
E
S

just fucking go to instagram yourself faggot

Could not stand him when I was 13, nothing has changed. Spoiled uppity piece of shit.

YO LIL NOVAK
I JUST DREW A PICTURE OF TWO DUDES FUCKIN

BET YOURE A REAL PIECE OF SHIT HUH

For me, it was Dico.

>Implying I use social para-sites

Jesus Christ, Bam is making Terry A Davis look like an example of sanity. I dread he is gonna run over glowing in the dark CIA niggers someday soon.

There was fan fic?
Thank christ I missed out on that.

BAm once said,on his tv show,that Bam himself invented the heartagram.
This was well before he lost his shit.

you don't have to log in to instagram to see the posts you fucking dumbass

Pretty sure you do since I couldn't access any of his posts

The only reason I watched viva la bam was for Don Vito.

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=tAIqommzL-Y

Attached: file.png (259x195, 88K)

Can't wait for the Metokur video on Internet Insanity

Yea this, I’m from Florida and am an alcoholic myself but witnessed a few people go completely bonkers on pills

well I can, congrats you're too fucking stupid to use the internet

what the fuck are these symbols he’s into ?

Sure you can, I bet you're logged in right now like the normalfag you are

Almost every dude at my bonkers was hooked on blues.

do finnish people actually like Bam?

I haven't heard anyone talk about him in over ten years. t. Finn

Attached: 37982A4900000578-0-image-a-94_1472204241098.jpg (962x764, 151K)

Attached: Don Vito Party Hard.gif (352x240, 708K)

stop that

can we have a quick run down of what’s happened since viva la bam ended?

Attached: Don Vito .com.jpg (474x255, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CI8Z7K6eGkA

BUY MY MERCHHH

Dunn was physically destroyed from his alcoholism days before the crash

>Bam has 50 mil. He wants Novak to take out a loan to deliver this car by the time of his party so he can obviously smash it to pieces in front of the fan boys that show up to try to humiliate and break him for trying to do good for once in his life.
Fuck that is just pure evil man

Stop being depressed and stop getting fat...

a pedo druggy. rest in piss

Attached: Don Vito Boat.gif (498x298, 1.29M)

Continued to act like a huge cunt. Dunn dies and led to drug abuse and heroin to the point where he forgot how to skateboard.
Moved to Barcelona since everyone told him to fuck off and tries to relearn how to skate while continuing to drink and abuse drugs.

Triple kek

Always found it funny how he'll occasionally show up wearing some goth band or skateboard shit wristbands or jewelry or something like that.
Had to be a marketing thing, unless he just picked up shit around the house and put it on not knowing or caring what was on it.
Don Vito is cute.

>just picked up shit around the house and put it on not knowing or caring what was on it.
This one,senpai.

married a cute jewess, split because he kept acting like a child
married some wretched whore who is pretty much his genderbend version and has some bastard son now.
out and in of rehab all the time, apparently sober since new year, who is he kidding

Vice is dumping fuel on that old fire.

Gotta stay relevant.

i wish Bam would have had a better career in skating and then died an early death.

Attached: TH9808.jpg (610x812, 129K)