JUSST

Attached: JUSS.jpg (352x463, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S42U7zlUZQw
youtube.com/watch?v=aZi8cQIBNEM
zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-18/giant-list-msm-fueled-hate-crime-hoaxes-designed-frame-trump-supporters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dr. Gino always wins in the end

This is like the 50th thread you incels have made about this Jussie guy today. We get it already, he lied, now shut the fuck up and go back to jerking off to your hentai.

Attached: 1525353912739.jpg (640x494, 56K)

angry discord tranny

This is electrifying.

Attached: electric pence.jpg (803x868, 94K)

Lmao what a gay nigger

Actor involved in Alien: Covenant and Empire. On topic on Yea Forums.

Attached: wheaties xeno.jpg (600x800, 125K)

At least I'm not a depressed, autistic virgin like you incels are. Enjoy continuing to get sexual stimulation exclusively from your own hand.

Imagine actually being a self hating leftist.
I mean actually fucking imagine..

>I'm gonna design sex robots...
>... advanced AI...
>... just as soon as I stop angrily meme'ing on twitter

I'm gonna guess, at best, she's got a B.A. in sociology with a minor in art history. I don't see her designing robots for awhile, sorry seething redditor,

Attached: IMG_1511.jpg (249x249, 16K)

Jussie (Jew pussy)

Attached: 1550247276584.jpg (700x734, 80K)

If you seriously care about this, you're such a pathetic alt-right incel it's not even funny. He might have done something wrong, but it was for the right reasons. He was just trying to fight the white supremacist system we live in, and now that same system will throw him in jail for trying to stand up for what is right. If you have a problem with that, you're racist, period. We should all stop talking about Jussie Smollett, the only ones who keep bringing it up are drumpflets who enjoy seeing a black man suffer.

Attached: 1464013263217.jpg (3172x3172, 1009K)

Who said that I hate myself? I love myself, and so does my loving wife that I've been with for over a decade.

You will never experience a fraction of the love I get on a daily basis. How does that make you feel? Go ahead and baselessly claim my wife is cheating on me now.

>Cringe

50 Brie Larson threads are okay, but this isn't? Go fuck a sheep, pig fucker.

NO.
FUCK TRANNIES

Attached: 1543626812878.jpg (500x500, 42K)

I'm convinced that the only reason anyone on this board defends incels is because they're confused about what it means due to their name. While it's true that a lot of incels(but not all) are virgins, most virgins do not believe in the incel ideology.

To put it simply, Incel is an ideological belief which argues that women should be obligated to have sex with men so any rape/violence/incest that happens to make that a reality is okay. Not even exaggerating, these dudes encourage each other to rape their sisters and brag about molesting women on public transport. It’s horrific and disgusting.

Virginity on the other hand is a status. You don't have to believe anything to be a virgin, you just need to have not had sex. Most virgins aren't bad people, but all incels are.

>tranny calling anyone else an incel
cool projection

Attached: tranny incels.png (500x594, 406K)

Nil poi my man

Why do falseflaggers always try to besmirch the name of smug anime girl posters?

Top tier bait desu

Attached: 1490820726281.jpg (800x450, 97K)

Did you see how angry the nigger cop was at him for wasting money? Did you know admitted he did it because he was angry about his salary? Of course you didn't tranny

Attached: jussie arrested.jpg (849x454, 114K)

Those aren't transpeople you dimwitted, Trump loving fool. It literally says in the fucking headline that they're gender nonconforming, which has nothing to do with those who transition to a different gender.

Gender noncomforming people on the other hand don't identify as ANY gender. Learn the fucking difference and stop spreading bullshit.

>To put it simply, Incel is an ideological belief which argues that women should be obligated to have sex with men so any rape/violence/incest that happens to make that a reality is okay.
Wait so you leftists unironically believe that most people on Yea Forums are like this?
Are you actually this stupid?

tl;dr nobody wants to fuck your colon wound you depressed suicidal genetic dead end

Attached: tranny.png (685x1122, 666K)

I will factually tell you that you don't have a wife. Your post reeks of bitter desperation.

Attached: kek.jpg (1756x1091, 276K)

No one said that. I'm talking about incels, not 4channers.

There's overlap for sure but they're not the same thing. Otherwise I'd be one of them.

What was his endgame?

Are you sad that the guy you jerk off to has been arrested? Try laughter. I've been laughing at this guy for a few days now and I feel great.

The Superintendent was very well spoken. Chicago did embrace Jussie (and the Empire show) and he literally slapped them all in the face.

That's a better response than the usual "Your wife is cucking you with a black man!", I'll give you that. Still not a very good insult though, you should work on that.

While you're at it, work on your personality overall and you might not need to be so lonely and hateful.

You are racist. You made it all about him being black when it was really about gay rights. You should take a long look at yourself and think about that hetero privilege that you blinds you to the fact that he was fighting for gay rights not only for racial equality. I know you made your post in good intentions but it really came across condescending to gay people and you are NOT helping the argument. Think before you post

Everyone involved in that GMA farce should resign in shame.

Here's the thing about copypasta, newfriend. If you post it in every thread, everyone catches onto the fact that it's copypasta.

Nice

Attached: 1550717385349.png (644x413, 448K)

They committed the horrific crime of believing a minority who said that they were the victim of a hate crime.

I got a BA in Sociology and a minor in English. Completely fucking worthless. Basically she went to class and didn't fail.

In my days, a tranny would put on a dress and we all got on with our lives. A dick was a dick and if ya wanted to get fucked ya put it yer ass.

Go back and read everything you just wrote. You sound like a complete moron. Go think about your life then come back when you're ready.

After his story had already crumbled.

>it was for the right reasons
>he did it because his $1M salary wasn't high enough in his opinion
Aren't you supposed to dislike rich people?

Why would you ever believe a nigger?

I saw this movie the other day. What a strange coincidence.

Attached: A4ED28AF-B4C5-4893-8B36-7D761AC49AC3.jpg (500x693, 27K)

>mental health diagnosis incoming
>gets off Scot free
>blames orange man anyway
>goes on holiday for 6 months
>comeback interview
>Netflix special about his journey
>goes back into empire with a hefty pay rise
Calling it, screencap this post

oh i get it he wanted to go to prison the whole time so could have more buttsecks

SO YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT

WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR MASTER PLAN?

Attached: 1482773517392.jpg (720x529, 68K)

>I bless the yellow rains down in Carcosa

What was his plan if the cops ended up with two white suspects that happened to be in the same area at the time?

Would he have pressed charges against innocent men to keep his charade going?

>knowing the definitions of tumblr gender shit
Uh, gonna be a cringe from me dawg.

>these dudes encourage each other to rape their sisters and brag about molesting women on public transport. It’s horrific and disgusting.

How the fuck can ANYONE defend this shit? Do you guys not have female family members or even friends?

This is a game changer. All phoney "hate crime accusation are now under scrutiny

Attached: smirk.png (491x257, 248K)

>rhetorical question

It wasn't an insult but ball crushing truth. I know you don't have a wife because you said you come home loved everyday and have perfect marriage? That's horseshit and anybody who's been married or in relationship for long time can tell you that.

This is so stupid. Jussie is a fucking retard, but you guys want to act like people aren't actually out there doing attacks like these. The story is fake, but the feelings are real. Trump is really dividing this country, and he isn't even doing anything he was put into office to do. It's a loss for everyone. The fact that people believed this is proof

Is this the left's new metagame? Fake news didn't stop Drumpf in 2016, so for 2020 they're going all out with fake crimes? I'm guessing by november 2020 there will be 20 different totally real lynchings happening daily.

ok but what does this have to do with JUSSTie Smollet, newly crowned king of JUST?

Have you considered that maybe I don't want to give the incels anything to work with? They'd say that she cheats on me and that I'm a cuckold if I implied the relationship was anything but perfect 100% of the time.

Actually no. I don't understand how those nogs think it's ok to rape straight dudes but then kick shit out of fags. Essentially I'm saying the blacks won't rape him but rather fuck him up for being gay.

Yes. I just dont feel people are bringing that up. Was he willing to destroy innocent people for this

I only pointed it out because the error significantly changes the meaning. Calm down, auty.

good luck with your dilation today

>This is like the 50th thread you incels have made about this Jussie guy today. We get it already, he lied, now shut the fuck up and go back to jerking off to your hentai.

Attached: that went south so fast.jpg (640x480, 57K)

You are right. Before they were just memoryholed. Based TMZ gayjew closet Trump supporter staying on top of this and keeping it in the heads of normies.

Not gonna lie, former Liberal voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Democrats crash and burn.

>my loving wife
Jesus, no women would come even near to a freak like you

Attached: 1531400216197.jpg (585x553, 29K)

I can see that. Like a Tonya Harding thing. 6 months is too soon

This. Im married, and want proof?

Both our offices were closed yesterday because of snow, but I still drove to work and put in 10 hours because I didn't want to be stuck at home with her and the kids all day.

>believing a minority who said that they were the victim of a hate crime.
A hate crime that sounded absolutely ridiculous right from the beginning. Why would two white supremacists know the intricacies of a show that's aimed at black people? Why were they acting like the villains from a bad 80s teen action movie?

She was probably fucking Tyrone while you were away wageslaving.

Are you really that insecure what people say on the internet? If so, I feel bad for your wife.

Why are you talking about incels?

Based

Attached: 1543739712349.png (379x178, 16K)

So you already lied “bcuz incels” we all know you don’t have a wife you stupid faggot

Your wifes kids probably look like negro mutts

legalize rape

Because trannies have to distract from this embarrassing shitshow

They promoted and believed an obvious lie because it suited their agenda to drive fear throughout left wing America and 'prove' middle road voters that the right is violent and intolerant it blew up in their faces and exposed them

Also the term incel is problematically sex negative you should avoid using it as you are claiming there are people who don't deserve to have sex/procreate which is eugenics apologia and supports the patriarchy

Attached: 1542050263927.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

They're the far-right nutjobs ones that are so obsessed with spamming this case everywhere as an "I told you so!" now that it's a hoax.. It's certainly not left-wing people that are spamming this shit.

They call every crime that makes them look bad a hoax and are now gloating that they were right this time.

this webm made my genital hard

Attached: 1550660378693.jpg (978x752, 83K)

Somebody tweet her "learn to code"

SEETHING

Attached: 1546241486553.png (657x527, 35K)

The virgin black manlet vs the chad chinese adonis.

I have my issues with Trump, but you're kidding yourself if you think the media hasn't been the ones whipping people up into a firestorm. Lots of Trump proposals (e.g. immigration restriction, limited protectionism) were seen as reasonable one or two decades ago. Do you really think his brashness and narcissism warrant the absolute hysteria observed from the crowd calling him divisive?

Attached: 1550696692695.png (627x642, 278K)

Of course he would, do you think a nog or a liberal has a shred of empathy? Empathy is what makes us human, browns and liberals lack such higher intellect

Why do you think having a wife is some monumental achievement that only the greatest men can accomplish? Maybe I am a pathetic faggot as you say, and I'm not that good looking either while we're at it, but that doesn't mean that I'm unable to have relationships.

I'm about as far from the incel idea of "Chad" as you can get but I've never had any problems getting women. It's not that hard, and 99% of men manage to do it.

Prob because libs try to act as if they have the moral high ground and thus are justified in all that they do. Right wingers are just kicking the pedestal out from underneath them to remind normies that they're clearly loons

me on the right

Because look at how women a t and it's affect on society. It's a wonder how anyone can see the state we are in and defend women still being allowed the right to vote

Damn that would really own that libtarded BITCH lol! I wish I could tell my Mom to learn to code when the STUPID BITCH forgets to make me tendies in a timely manner! Instead I just throw them at her lmao :D

I know this is a shitpost thread but this is a very real and very serious problem that's only going to get worse.

I've seen far too many people act like the moral of the Covington Story was "Everyone in a MAGA hat is just pure and without sin" and not "Don't rush to believe the headlines of Major National News."

This hoax story is only going to make this worse.

This. Just because you're ugly don't mean you can't get some fine trim with a little bit of money and personality.

>tranny
>not depressed
lmao

seething tranny lol

yikers

based sneed chad

Attached: jussie chads.jpg (1545x614, 295K)

>you guys want to act like people aren't actually out there doing attacks like these
Because they aren't, hell the news hasn't even ran any stories about anything remotely similar during damage control week that the news he made shit up broke that proves you are full of shit

And then when that doesn’t work, they’ll actually start making real martyrs to prove their point
And the edgy pol crowd semi-ironically calling for lynchings now will try to defend people from being lynched by the psycho mob
What a topsy turvy situation

Literally nobody believed it but the most brainwashed leftists. The fact anybody believed it actually makes me think Trump is right

Attached: ellen page retard.png (646x529, 289K)

>i love science
>science says youre way past the embryological sex determination point to change it
>dilate me

When "hate crimes" are repeatedly, over and over proven to be fake imaginings of the psychotic left, eventually people stop listening to your cries of "wolf"

Fuck off

Attached: 1550294368178.jpg (739x742, 105K)

I literally didn't say anything about faked hate crimes, just that the National Media these days can't be trusted too much, which actually goes with the point YOU were making.

You need to fucking chill out dude, and people wonder why MAGApedes have such a bad rap?

Noone cared who I was until I put on the rope

Attached: 1550766275980.jpg (701x878, 286K)

It's obvious from the reflexive reactions to these incidents that a sizable and loud continent on the left simply hates any white person with the gall to not self-flagellate. That deserves to be fought.

"Incel" is just an ad hom they're attempting to meme. Since a lot of teens and early 20s are virgins it hits home for some posters, but regardless of your virginity status it should always be ignored as the non-argument that it is.

>proven to be fake
>repeatedly
Shut the fuck up, boomer.

Attached: DL4wReEX4AAQ5a4.jpg (620x395, 50K)

>Since a lot of teens and early 20s are virgins it hits home for some posters

What does that have to do with incels? Most virgins are not incels, and not all incels are virgins.

Bust out the dilating wand, grab a noose and get trannying!

Well congratulations! You've got yourself arrested, now what's the next step in your master plan?

"you're not desired" - Yea Forums tranny

Attached: DW5xl-kV4AAPY5t.jpg (553x680, 107K)

Attached: facecrime.png (960x430, 409K)

>a sizable and loud continent on the left simply hates any white person with the gall to not self-flagellate. That deserves to be fought.

You're so oppressed! Straight white men are truly the most oppressed group of all time! You're such a victim!

>all these (You’s)
Incels alt rights seething

Reminder, niggers are just dogs in jews' collar

Attached: 1550711957673.jpg (640x750, 69K)

This guy knows what's up.

Womp womp

The Chief is my hero today. He perfectly voiced what a piece of shit Jussie is, and how he damages the communities he claims to be a part of.

>I wish gun crime would get as much attention as this case
Hear hear, chief.

was this guy russian?

>Incel is an ideological belief
What level of paranoid delusion does it take to think there is such a thing? Is this like gangstalking?

Attached: 1527839165840.jpg (1242x1523, 225K)

>Mike "Ellen Page gets the shock until she starts worshipping cock" Pence

Doesn't matter white people shouldn't hate themselves because leftists say so. That is definitely something to fight back against before oppression actually happens

Attached: leftism.png (960x946, 602K)

The type of gun crime(Black on black, usually gang related) in Chicago doesn't fit the narrative though. Jussie's alleged attack did, so that's why it got so much more attention.

>suing news stations because your stupid mutt friends turned an awkward situation into /pol/ mass hysteria
Cringe. Hope he enjoys the discovery phase.

I fell like the other guys in prison are gonna make fun of him.

Attached: soyboy incels.jpg (1158x400, 152K)

You're a giant virgin who thinks the enemy propped up by others to you is a cartoon villain

>when they say incels they dont mean me, im sure, it's people who rape their sister

Attached: 1550530960319.jpg (755x453, 69K)

wtf I hate the president now

Jussie Smollett
>in jail
Donald Trump
>in the Oval Office

Check out a subreddit called r/inceltears it's dedicated to documenting incel ideology. Once you've spent some time there you'll understand that it is very much so a far-right, hateful ideology that is largely unrelated to virginity.

That they were on a trip to Washington and bought merch? That same group bought Obama stuff the last time they were there.

He is suing Washington Post for $250 million dollars so I am sure he will be fine with the discovery phase sweetie. Nigger is gonna be filthy rich

Attached: sweetie.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Reminder that whites are being outbred. You will not exist soon.

Regardless of how you define it, the general usage of the term appears to be incel=virgin. Just like how snowflake now means fragile instead of the original meaning of unique. Definitions change if a word goes from niche usage to mainstream at hyperspeed.

You didn't disagree.

Ah, the impotent emotional rage of a lefty.
Never gets old.

Attached: 1530560300752s.jpg (250x170, 7K)

Ya worked right incel?

> hateful ideology that is largely unrelated to virginity.
you're so desperate to believe they dont mean you lmao

yeah bro you're not a incel at all lmao

Attached: 1522959555143.jpg (419x472, 51K)

reminder that the joy this brings you means you're a racist

That's literally what incel means though. Incels named their own ideology that, it's not a label that we're putting on them.

There are incels who are literally in relationships or are even married but still believe in the ideology of incels, and therefore are still incels despite regularly having sex.

fucking white privilege

>go to reddit and read fanfiction
Please kys immediately

Attached: BA1D8B31C6A24DBCBD80053C616DC59B.jpg (739x415, 19K)

There really isn't such as thing as incels, or alt-right in any serious capacity. Those are just boogeyman terms pushed by the far left.

Are you implying you are having sex looking like this?

Attached: soy club.jpg (960x791, 182K)

Your "vagina" is an open wound and you will be hated by the world for the rest of your miserable life.

They literally don't though. r/inceltears has weekly advice generals and most of the people who post there are virgins themselves, they're just not hateful people who believe in the incel ideology.

She fucking wouldn't!

Attached: 1450373064617.jpg (246x200, 10K)

Yes, what's your point?

>ctrl+f incel
>36 results
trannies literally seething ITT

Attached: 1536772608539.jpg (1234x1070, 91K)

>There are incels who are literally in relationships
lmao it means Involuntarily celibate, they're mocking your frustration, you deepshit schoolshooter

Attached: 1471468950534.jpg (426x426, 26K)

Who's gonna play him in the inevitable biopic?
For me it should be Ryan Gosling.

Attached: 53891753_p0.jpg (392x399, 119K)

lmfao ok now you have to be trolling
>bro this incel is getting laid 24/7

youtube.com/watch?v=S42U7zlUZQw

Based Black Chicago Police Chief

>turned an awkward situation into /pol/ mass hysteria
The media did that. That is why smug kid is going to be a multimillionaire before he is 18 while you will still be salty little faggot posting on Yea Forums from mommies basement well into your 30s

an incel and a tranny get into a fight
who wins?

Exactly. Trannies that can't get people to fuck their axe wounds are incels as well

Attached: alt-left surgery.jpg (509x672, 44K)

The idea is not turn your racist cope thread into a seething pool of incels, /pol/.

Attached: 1550696973590.jpg (1024x967, 205K)

>h-ha ha im not Le evil virgin, those are evil
you're trying so desperatly to differentiate yourself from them lmao

Attached: NoToxicMasculinity.jpg (906x822, 255K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aZi8cQIBNEM

Better version - 17 minutes

Well said. Chicago police finally doing something right

>WHITE INCELS ARE ALL SCHOOL SHOOTERS
The gun owner unless it's against Macho >a'am

Attached: Macho Maam Tranny Savage.jpg (719x585, 44K)

I hereby dub you as IMAX because God DAMN that's some projection.

The revolution runs on pussy

That's a bit uncalled for.

Just because the movement technically means "involuntarily celibate" does not mean that's what everyone who believes in it actually is. You sound like the people who think antifa are always in the right because "Dude they're literally called anti-fascist, how could they be bad lol!?".

Names can be deceiving.

>go on twitter
>"oh yeah, but what about..."- every liberal

>most of the people who post there are virgins themselves
you're like the pathetic Male Ally type of Nice Guys mocking the "Nice GuysTM"

Where did you find a picture of yaself, ya discord tranny.

Explain why someone who has sex cannot also believe in incel ideology about women. Not all people who have a partner are good people, there are bigots who have relationships you know.

What in the God damn fuck went wrong with the white people lately?

>virgin
>against antifa
buddy i got news for you, it doesnt matter how much you try to separate yourself from the cartoonish evil sister-raping nazi incels

Attached: 51ge3i6lka601.jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

Attached: merchant vessel.jpg (1024x630, 73K)

Holy shit, based black police chief speaks well.
I'd vote for this man.

>discord tranny schizophrenia
lol the leftist cuck incel thinks he's a /pol/tard now

Attached: typical leftist.jpg (786x1200, 102K)

Yikes

Depressed incels become trannies thinking they will get laid. Niggers do it to tho. Luckily most of them kill themselves

Attached: niggers the gayest.png (665x713, 295K)

Yikes

"hey this guy fucks insane amounts of women but he believes women are shit and enjoy domination and muscles, what a redpill incel"

you people are pathetic

Attached: 1550077378325.png (860x908, 998K)

I would just flick the cigarette off her mouth if I were that guy desu

LOSING MY SIGHT
LOSING MY MIND
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME I'M FINE

Yikes

Jesus this is some Titania-tier trolling right here.

I'm sick of seeing this guy plastered all over the board like hes some sort of monster. He is a human being with feelings and emotions, and it is because of those feelings and emotions that he did what he did. It's as simple as that. I dont with him harm, I dont want him in prison. I want to talk to him. I want to look him in the eyes and say "where does it hurt. What made you feel this was the answer." I want to start a dialogue in this country about intolerance, and he will be the springboard. This is where it begins.

Yikes

You actually believe 'incel' is some kind of dunk on "misogynists", and not just virgins and their pathetic frustrations exploding into rage lmao

No one ever said "haha R Kelly, what a incel" you dumb tard

Yikes

Attached: vVu5jRy.jpg (434x425, 41K)

How did this turn into a tranny thread?

Yikes

Imagine being a republican tranny

>smirk kid suing the post for defamation
>the defamation suit is worded just like some magatard would word it
>post is owned by jeff bezos
>gonna be rich
Oh lawd

Yikes

I need those quints FAGA

h-h-hey guys, ok it was fake, but it could have been real ok?

w-w-we all know black people live in fear of m-m-men like me, right?

Attached: joss-whedon-comic-con-2008-ew-sci-fi-channel-party-hq-01-1500.jpg (1500x1957, 278K)

Yikes

Yup Bezos getting JUST'd by MAGAkids is pretty cool huh? I mean they will settle out of court but since MAGAkid is suing like 20 media outlets and people he will be worth 9 figures easy

Attached: leftists triggered.jpg (1125x1126, 142K)

Yikes

black people hate faggots are turned on Jussie in droves on twitter

Fuck I wonder if anyone actually thinks this

Yikes

Why isn't Trump in jail he's committed all these crimes?

Yikes

nice try slowmo

>sexual stimulation exclusively from your own hand.
Trannys don't have sex they get murdered and die after tricking men.

Yeah and you've jumped in every thread to whine about it lmao

Attached: 1550634071175.png (743x542, 484K)

Yikes

weak bait

L-L-Listen here ch-ch-chud, black people envy my social stature and privilege.

I walk the streets and black people fear m-m-men like m-m-myself

Attached: patton-oswalt-interview.jpg (1440x960, 204K)

Is she the hardest wall hit of all time?

Yikes

Him and his whole retarded faux catholic cucktucky fambly are about to eat grass. Jeff aint settling. Its that big dick energy. Dickletts just dont understand.

Jussie is a fucking hero in my book.

Now, hopefully, every case of "hate crimes" will be met some some skepticism. Thanks for making America great again!

Stop posting that shit.

Yikes

Holy shit

Attached: 1550161305301.png (249x275, 157K)

Yikes

Well see sweetie. You seem like the same person that believed Jussie so I'll take your little forecast with a grain of salt.

Attached: boo2.jpg (640x480, 140K)

Yikes

>Its that big dick energy
man liberal boomers trying to copy buzzfeed tier women articles headlines to sound like the cool young kids is sad af

"it's not that i ACTUALLY have a big dick, im not necessarily saying THAT, its big dick energy"

Yikes

WEW

Yikes

Yikes

Attached: 1547531093893.jpg (540x960, 66K)

This thread has been brigaded. Kek

Except it does, our city is a laughing stock to rest of the nation. Everyone thinks it's a mad max hell hole because gangbangers go around shooting each other in three neighborhoods when the temperature rises above fifty degrees.

absolutely BASED roastie

Got any proof? I didn't think so.

Can we take a break for a moment and aknowledge that there are literaly virgins here calling people 'incels' in the hopes his insult doesnt include him and his insecure frustrations

this is WILD lmao

Attached: 1527629413539.jpg (185x250, 6K)

I just call them all fucked in the head. It's easier and straight to the point.

Attached: 1545168797969.png (633x758, 16K)

Seethe harder friendo. You in Carcosa now

If Jussie Smollet can get indicted, the endless amounts of white people reporting innocent Black people to the police can too

Attached: 1418951964528.jpg (900x810, 55K)

>half the comments in this thread
Are all these tranny comments bait or are we being raided by faggots? Surely there aren't that many trannies in this world, with the rates of suicide among them and all...

Attached: 1489604193986.gif (600x600, 899K)

Yikes

>innocent Black people

Attached: 1510879252952.jpg (384x384, 13K)

This. He lied for all the right reasons. I do think he should pay a fine for making a false report, and I do not think he's a hero, but he was clearly in the right. If you're against Jussie, I'm sorry but you're a huge racist. Also, we haven't heard his side of the story yet. So maybe we should wait before making knee jerk assumptions.

>he thinks I care about tranny nouns
HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: 1462301961278.jpg (5000x5000, 1.2M)

>innocent
>Black people

Attached: nigger crime.jpg (776x305, 20K)

>black
>people

Attached: 1546896320253.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

This is an epic bait thread, thanks /pol/!

You can post once every minute and maybe even more if the tranny bought a pass idk

Attached: tranny roaster.jpg (782x778, 103K)

imagine you're this neckbeard hetero nerd, this abject failure of pseudo-masculinity who still has all the shitty traits of men (suspicions of being a creep, being a gross monstruosity, not pretty or pleasant, a goon)

Now suddely he lives in a dreamland utopia where he's
a delicate flower with a glass vagina, "surely people will treat me like the girly thing i cherish"

Attached: 1550013410793.jpg (611x305, 30K)

t. gets all his news from /pol/ and Tucker Carlson

Attached: 1550769541756.jpg (1000x708, 226K)

police said in the interview he was unhappy with his salary so perpetrated the crime...and yes a false report is a criminal offense that has repercussions that he will now have to face

Evidence is raycis, and we need to consider that there are multiple truths. Feelings are more important than facts.

Attached: 1536100595297.jpg (480x513, 34K)

>Yikes

Attached: 1513841774402.png (203x224, 86K)

what

lol no retard

Esoterically Jahanspilled, absolute nectar

I have the biggest dick in this thread

>xer hasn't been on fakehatecrimes dot org
user, I....

Attached: 1550475378039.jpg (655x752, 83K)

Is this bait?
Holy shit

holy shit is this real

Jazmine Barnes
UVA rolling stone
matress girl
kavenaugh
israeli dude calling bomb threads to synagogues
maga dude pulling girl's veil
smirkgate
jussie
black church with swastika
the several swastikas

swastikas even in brazil before bolsonaro's election (they never showed up again after he won, odd)

Attached: DxYiyAWX0AA1X23.jpg (1122x1032, 149K)

>There are actual empire fans on Yea Forums
>There are actual JUSSIE fans on Yea Forums

This has been the most surprising thing about this whole debacle.

Attached: 1550714601148.jpg (659x835, 288K)

Look at this man, rich with his (You)s and not a care in the world.

very real. white leftists are cucks. Remember to kill them first when the time comes.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-18/giant-list-msm-fueled-hate-crime-hoaxes-designed-frame-trump-supporters

Enjoy.

Attached: 1550702948151.jpg (471x532, 43K)

What movie or television show is this thread about?

Attached: discord tranny.gif (375x375, 1.9M)

Zerohedge is a known fake news website that has been accused of spreading Russian propaganda on multiple occasions.

>wife
(male)

>is it real?
You sound like you are new here. Turn back now: you are better off not knowing.

Attached: 1487018760833.jpg (634x656, 66K)

literally a russian propaganda site

>By Andrea Long Chu
More like Andrea Wide Chu

JUSSTIFIED

It's a known russian propaganda site

>pizza gate in the fact image

Whoops Freudian slip!

There are LITERALLY more fake hate crimes than real ones

Attached: leftist hoaxes.jpg (498x743, 243K)

lol

tranny samefagging in tears lol

>pic related
But this is true
t. Scott Adams

wtf happened to JonTron?

Attached: tiresome2.jpg (250x376, 26K)

btw

Attached: 52661134_343899076336025_3394561714887327744_n.png (795x1922, 640K)

Maybe his end goal was to goto prison and get 24/7 gay sex

>do literally nothing
>cause a mass hysteria
FUCK drumpf and FUCK white ppl

I'm not sure what you mean.

Holy shit, he ded?

Attached: heh.jpg (655x739, 106K)

>incel buys sex bot in hopes of not being incel
>sex bot denies sex
>incel goes on shooting spree
>"why did the incel do this"

I couldn't care less about the politics. This story is just so fucking crazy to me. Everything about it fascinates me. It's such a crazy display of where we are in society, it perfectly encapsulates the zeitgeist.

Fuck, this is a kino moment on par with l'ambassador

it's my first day here :D can i add you?

Attached: 1549929504093.png (500x500, 344K)

This seriously reads like an Onion sponsored tweet
I just can’t adjust to this modern agenda, it still is just so surreal and comical to me

Yikes

Based?

Incels sound like some pretty cool guys.

>being a tranny

Yikes

Yo lil donnie

>B-B-BUT DRUMPF!

This much damage control lol

The saddest thing is that people actually believe the absurd story in the first place.

You'd need to be the entirely naive.

leftards seething so hard

Attached: 1475346941386.gif (290x260, 1.91M)

THE RUSSIANSSSSSSS

Attached: download.jpg (216x234, 10K)

A hate crime being outsourced to immigrant labor because it's a thing white americans dont want to do is peak hilarious shit

blacks are comedy gold

Attached: 1550528188855.png (360x360, 140K)

gross

I'm just gonna low key be the first one to say it...
FREE JUSSIE

Attached: 1550333976164.png (1000x1000, 460K)

gays are gaga

imagine actually getting mad at this tweet because you identify as an incel lol

Attached: u6g4y.jpg (840x474, 48K)

if you havent had sex in more than 3 days you're literally involuntarily celibate

Attached: EnglishPatient1.jpg (1834x3000, 1.08M)

Attached: 1542218950732.jpg (920x960, 85K)

>All acterss and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers
But these threads do pertain his career...his now death career

wouldn't you die if you didn't have sex for three days?

Attached: 1550596306676.jpg (759x847, 110K)

>can't win argument
>vaguely threaten to shut it down

>the state of the universe
the absolute fucking state

sorry i dont get that type of sexually frustrated nerd humor

Attached: 1550242106392.png (1080x1080, 1009K)

Or so power hungry that being correct(tm) matters more than the truth.

>mfw have aff account and convince roasties we're gonna fuck
>mfw rub one out while they're sending nudes and ghost them

Attached: Krillin.gif (469x369, 913K)

>cut off 99% of your customer base
>go bankrupt in the first year

lol stupid bitch

>women
>being able to code

Lmao

I'm convinced that the only reason anyone in this country defends marxists is because they're confused about what it means due to their name. While it's true that a lot of marxists(but not all) are poor, most poorfags do not believe in the marxist ideology.

To put it simply, Marxist is an ideological belief which argues that everyone should be obligated to have the same amount of wealth regardless of purges/genocide/tyranny that happens to make that a reality is okay. Not even exaggerating, these commies encourage each other to rape their countries and brag about murdering millions on public forums. It’s horrific and disgusting.

Poverty on the other hand is a status. You don't have to believe anything to be poor, you just need to have not had money. Most poorfags aren't bad people, but all marxists are.

it's fucking hilarious that leftists try to call right-wing people incels when their entire ideology is built on a mixture of self-loathing, virtue-signaling, and getting triggered on other people's behalves. leftists are the definition of beta incels. the "art-hoe" chicks they orbit might post leftist shit on twitter for likes, but you know damn well that they're trying to fuck some Trump-supporting chad, who probably rejects them because they're frumpy roasties.

>Cured HIV
Audibly keked

If the AI were in any way advanced, wouldn't it do whatever's necessary so that its owner doesn't return it for decommission? Much like the movie Ex Machina.

Is he right?

Attached: AB06F23F-3351-445B-BFF1-524D4370BC44.jpg (750x683, 186K)

kek
Is that thing with purple hair the girugamesh guy?

Attached: girugamesh_guy.png (630x374, 173K)

Everyone in this thread should be publicly executed

Attached: 1544863841326.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Even 99.999% of black people would say no right now. Maybe a few mentally ill self-hating whites would agree though

You'll do it yourself soon ya self-hating faggot

Attached: smugfox btfo trannies.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

>Points out innocuous grammatical error that I'm no way affects understanding
>calls others AUTISTS

Hoo boy!

>let's create something because it could happen
>Jews start gassing themselves because it could happen
>blacks go back into slavery because it could happen
Amazing logic