Secret Pleasures

What show do you watch secretely for fear of being (correctly) bullied over?
>pic related
Its just.... good?

Attached: 2ow2fr.jpg (726x408, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwSec4WYBH4
youtube.com/watch?v=8czAabr2vnM
track9.mixtape.moe/eqgyvg.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I enjoyed watching the girl herself. The series was like on the level of Big Bang Theory but I have a hyper huge fetish for sick looking girls so I watch this for a boner, bust a nut and turn it off. I just really love how they did her up to look sick / dead.

The only bad thing about that show is the name and even they mock it

>Ashamed of liking izombie
FAG!

Attached: 1454481920627.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

s1 through 3 are likable but s4 is completely garbage

The name is just so cringey.
I don't remember how I started this show, but I remember when it first came out. I chalked it up as possibly one of the biggest flops before watching it.
Now I'm addicted and want the next season.

>I don't remember how I started this show
I do

Attached: 5.jpg (3000x1996, 444K)

This show is certified comfy kino with fun characters
youtube.com/watch?v=vwSec4WYBH4
youtube.com/watch?v=8czAabr2vnM

I like it

Seson 4 and some of series three was too series for my liking

track9.mixtape.moe/eqgyvg.webm

Attached: 1476810111261.jpg (4561x2984, 1.37M)

need to lick those soles

Attached: supergirl.jpg (600x600, 100K)

Seasons 1 & 2 were great.

Attached: 1463532190843.jpg (501x672, 98K)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking iZombie.

Fun twist on procedural, reminded me of Psych. but the charm wore off much faster. Tried two times to finish the last season and never could.

Where the fuck the did that French guy in the cape come from? Maybe I missed something, but like I said, I watched the first half of the last season two times and it seems like he pops out of nowhere and everyone already knows him.

Miraculous

Attached: Mywifepointing.gif (400x280, 1.38M)

I never started s4, redpill me?

I like Brickleberry and Paradise PD.

God I miss Psych. It's amazing they were able to keep up the quality for so many seasons when most series peak around season 3 then just die as it begins going through the motions.

I hope they continue making more movies.

every subplot going on is really stupid, like "facist" and "disadvantaged" zombies, the only thing actually happening is forced relationship drama, and no other character fucking does anything for over half the season, they bring back a semi-minor char just to act CRAZY and stir things up since no other character wants to do anything and all of it fucking sucks

is there no policework at all involved? I thought the best part was just getting some satisfaction at the end of every storyline while masturbating to liv

Last season was turning to shit though.
>musical
>literally redoing a season 1 episode, but worse.
>muh romance

I made it to about the halfway point, there are a few interrogation room scenes that are 90% dumb repetitive gags and the investigative work is almost all stripped out in favor of more drama or gags

It as pretty funny and she had great range

They've lost the plot pretty hard in the last season but it was really enjoyable for the rest of it imo.

Season 4 relies on the audience agreeing that it's ok to zombify people to cure their diseases even when there is a brain shortage.

Death in Paradise. Even after losing 90% of its original main cast its still comfy as fuck

>Major
Based and zombiepilled.

Majorly based

She has a weird nose, but the shows pretty fun.

the fuck did i just read

Once upon a time

Most likely he meant "too serious"

I watched season 1 when it was the only one ages ago and haven't gotten around to trying the new seasons, how has the quality gone since then, better, worse, about the same?

I think all the seasons were good. 4 is the weakest, but it feels like a good setup for 5.

Plenty of police work. Enough to make you question why no one else has questioned why a medical examiner is doing detective investigations. She just shows up at peoples housed to interrogate murder suspects and no one has ever even asked who this random girl is.

They introduced the character as a archtypical French faggot with requisite pomposity. Seems like they did it just to abuse him which I love.

Season 4 was also great. They sneak high quality puns and pop references in everywhere. Skilled writing. It doesn't belong on the CW.

U Freight Eaze shipping trucks. history-pilled based iZombie writers

agreed

HAVE MERCY
OOOOOOOO HAVE MERCY YEA-AAAAA-AAAAH

Attached: file.png (568x416, 503K)

i love, iZombie, TWD and FTWD but...damn...this series is just bad.
stopped watching after a few episodes

Attached: 1482915089245.png (550x535, 59K)

Well it gets better when it stops trying to be a "serious" zombie story and starts throwing global nuclear meltdown, zombies filling the Grand Canyon, a main character turning into the God King of the zombies and other fun stuff at you.

Then again i watch and enjoy Supernatural unironically

Attached: 3.jpg (420x300, 20K)

No need to be embarrassed. She is a SUPER QT

>S1E1
>Major seems like the the most cliche sensitive eye candy male lead to pine over the heroine.
>S1 Finale
>Major is a stone cold badass zombie slaying machine.
Truly the most kino character transformation I've ever seen over the course of a single season.

Attached: scream-queens-season-2-review_01.jpg (1000x563, 80K)

>Being embarrassed of watching kino

>kino that only lasted 2 seasons

iZombie kills me. Liv is 2qt4me, but every other episode is Jersey Shore tier relationship melodrama and its fucking icky.

Attached: 20190220_000323-2124x1195.jpg (2124x1195, 452K)

looks only good as undead

Attached: Rose-McIver.jpg (1920x1200, 693K)

Oh please. That is straight up your hometown sweetheart look, and you'd have to sacrifice your left nut to even get her to say hi back.