What is the most kino film Simon Pegg and Nick Frost have appeared in Yea Forums?

What is the most kino film Simon Pegg and Nick Frost have appeared in Yea Forums?

Attached: 191ecc5736646be33b9f11e8e442e5fa.png (500x710, 471K)

maybe I've just gotten older but for some reason Shaun of the Dead isn't funny at all anymore while Hot Fuzz has only gotten funnier

Paul

Hot Fuzz just because the amount of foreshadowing was pretty brilliant. World's End really didn't click for me in the same way the other two did, I saw what Pegg was going for but I just didn't like it.

Same.

Paul inherently sucks

Attached: Paul%20-%20Simon%20Pegg%20and%20Nick%20Frost--.jpg (1000x1481, 438K)

Hot Fuzz will forever be in my top 5 of all time.

Same and i found Worlds End disappointing

i don't really like zombie movies so shaun has always been low tier to me. hot fuzz is pure fun but the older i get the more i appreciate world's end.

>i found Worlds End disappointing
You need to get older.

I still love Shaun but i literally watch Hot Fuzz every fucking month. It's a superb movie in every single way.

>What is the most kino film Simon Pegg and Nick Frost have appeared in Yea Forums?
The World's End, the biggest pleb filter of them all.

Yarg

Not him but I find all of the Cornetto trilogy movies get better just that World's End is a little weak considering the first two are 10/10

I haven't rewatched World's End since it was released but wasn't it mentioned the aliens destroyed other universes. Couldn't they also have some involvement with the zombies in Shaun and be helping the cult in Hot Fuzz in some way?

pretty reddit fanfic my man

If you love these movies and haven't heard their respective commentaries, you're seriously missing out. Wright and Pegg are truly fascinating to listen to.

Hott Fuzz is the only accurate answer

i got a feeling baby driver would've been a much better movie if pegg had co written with wright like he did on the cornettos

Paul would've been a great movie if Wright had been involved too.

I wanted to like Paul but damn a lot of the topics it brought up weren't as challenging as they tried to make it out to be.

Paul sucks for one reason, Seth Rogan, I hate that prick and shitty voice acting

Shaun of the dead has become worse with age.
Hot Fuzz has stayed about the same. (10/10, GOAT)
Worlds End has gotten better with age.

I used to love watching Hot Fuzz but now when I see it the editing seems too frenetic and not nearly as smooth as I remembered. Shaun has actually grown on me. World's end was shit then and shit now, unfunny and depressing

>Paul would've been a great movie if Wright had been involved
some of the dialog in that movie makes me think that Wright did some uncredited punch-up on the script

Hot Fuzz>Shaun of the Dead>Worlds End

Bill Nighy is the MVP in all three.

World's End > Shaun of the Dead > Hot Fuzz

fite me

also that being said all three are amazing

shaun=fuzz>paul>>>>worlds end

How do you even get commentaries these days with everything online?

World's End hits too close to home, bros.

He is a shitty actor with strong presence. Almost as stupid as casting Brad Pitt for a VA role.

You fucking suck. Fuck you. Fuck your dad. Fuck you and your dad with your mom's five inch hard clit.

World's End is fucking terrible and only retards think it's the best in the series. Unironically KYS you mong.

Paul.

i really didn't like shaun of the dead. i recognized the jokes, they just weren't good. why does every movie ever have to have the plot of either getting the girl, saving the girl, or winning the girl back?