Remember when James "BASED" Rolfe completely BTFO hollywood comics and shill critcs by not seeing a movie?

Remember when James "BASED" Rolfe completely BTFO hollywood comics and shill critcs by not seeing a movie?

Attached: AVGN.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

retrodomination.com/retro-domination-podcast-episode-100-james-avgn-rolfe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I member.

>said he wasn't gonna see Ghostbusters (2016) but saw it anyway

Attached: 1539864721162.jpg (1300x800, 235K)

i remember this fat fuck coming out of mourning specifically to shit on him

Attached: ballislife.jpg (598x560, 114K)

I remember blue checkmarks on Twitter wishing death on his baby because he didn't want to see a movie. Really made me think

>can defeat hollywood,
>defeated by his hairline

>coming out of mourning

Yeah, I bet he mourned not murdering his wife sooner.

remember when his wife made him see it later and he said it had a great cast?

Attached: patton did nothing.png (2554x810, 226K)

Attached: ghostbuster3.jpg (1400x3401, 1.29M)

Don't fuck with feminism.

Luckily you’ll never get older or fatter.

Also by his wife

Attached: 1463686184507.jpg (1235x1839, 299K)

>devin faraci

lol

based child murder

Attached: NC Chick.png (634x583, 98K)

>apparently

Let's not do any actual research before spouting ill-informed opinions.

What's the story here?

hearsay and rumours. allegedly rolfe said in some podcast he was guesting on that he eventually did watch the movie with his wife and didn't hate it

where does he say that he saw it?

Yes, I do.

I don't think I've ever seen a bigger collection of internet-journalists acting as unprofessional as possible all at once.

Too bad the movie was pretty decent

When the reaction came out against him, that's when I knew the world went crazy.

You're still talking about this?

Sickest burn of all time

Yeah, that's why it flopped.

Yes because of all the negative attention, it was "cool" to hate this movie. I hate sjws as much as the next guy (insert that reddit image reply) but i went into this movie with an open mind and was entertained. It was funny and i liked it.

It’s ironic that this sophmoric take reads like a James Rolfe review.

people are still angry about this movie? its been fucking 3 years get a life

His wife made him watch it.

retrodomination.com/retro-domination-podcast-episode-100-james-avgn-rolfe/

At 40 minutes "I did see it. It was okay"

>Patton Oswalt's job description is just "retard"

Attached: 1506820092331.jpg (375x378, 98K)

Yet Wonder Woman is led by a woman, it empowers women, and it was a huge success.

The user is clearly bringing this upon attention because a movie is about to premiere and a climate very similar to the one back then has been created.
I've non-ironically read articles saying that there are misogynist attempts to sabotage it.

May this tweet haunt her forever. No person has been so btfo as hard by any other tweet.

Attached: 1463549659398.png (619x386, 391K)

he was right about ghost-busters. but overall he has shit taste

Attached: avgnfail3.jpg (1100x1380, 333K)

This was unironically the Rosa Parks moment of fandom backlash. Everyone in Hollywood was spewing venom, hate and threats at a Youtuber just for saying he wasn't going to see a movie.

Attached: 53458258924569.jpg (680x537, 36K)

>mfw James has a wife and Patton doesn't

Attached: 36582569.jpg (400x413, 57K)

Harsh but fair.

>Lindsay's pussy was mangled during her abortion so now she can never have kids

Attached: 635893569.png (500x375, 395K)

He went to a school for retarded children.

Attached: 1535889940402.webm (854x480, 2.69M)

Is that true?

it would explain the transition from edgy and borderline entertaining to feminist #756756756

kek

doubt it but she seems like the kind to never have one because its to much work unless she forces Todd to sign a agreement to watch the kid

It was around that time I started to notice how Twitter makes people really transparent on how shit they are.

And because actual threads about CM are being removed by the mods, although when I wrote I wasn't aware of that.

now he has a bunch of obnoxious fat fucks leeching off him and he is a husk of his former self

Attached: imagine the kringle.jpg (1199x622, 128K)

based mods

Attached: 1525332309004.jpg (334x334, 88K)

You have real low standards if this movie was good for you
All the jokes are cringeworthy because they're trying so hard. It's uncomfortable to even sit through it. There's a few decent moments (especially with Leslie Jones) but overall it falls flat on it's face. Everyone could tell this from the trailer.

No, Patton remarried. Like, less than a year after his previous wife died.

He started a biker gang weed lmao

he looks like john goodman with down syndrome

Was Dane Cook always this much of a cuck?
Would explain why women, even Tumblrites, like him.

Weren't around for Gamergate I take it?

That's not suspicious at all.

*blocks your theater*

Attached: movie5.jpg (1582x824, 211K)

Pulp Fiction and Donnie Darko are overrated teenager flicks

I don't think the movie was dog shit, it just came off as a made for TV Nickelodeon movie, which I don't think fans were interested in. What killed the movie was the onslaught of article after article attacking the fans, which killed an and all goodwill like is happening with Star Wars.

In Disney's case, it would be smart of them to use some of their leverage over the press to shut them up when they start popping off like this. In fact, I would wager that they are doing exactly that which is why the salt mines have been much drier lately.

Imagine how butthurt the altright is going to be when he chooses not to see this new shitty reboot

based samefag

Pretty amazing how all of the blowback he got went virtually unnoticed by him.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence, like the crazy amount of drugs the cops found in his house.

Who the actual fuck are these guys? James/Mike is all the channel fucking needs.