"I've been single, for a LONG TIME, cause I'm ALWAYS TRAVELING"

"I've been single, for a LONG TIME, cause I'm ALWAYS TRAVELING".

Worst dating app TV ad ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=irA0V8him-k

Attached: Untitled.png (424x439, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/flyquartz/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=bKVIq0sqviY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The big secret these apps don't want roasties to know is that they're either ugly or mentally deficient and that's why they're still single.

It doesn't matter if you've traveled all over the world if you only open your legs for Chads who don't care about you.

But keep owning dogs and slathering on the makeup as your wrinkles deepen, someday Prince Charming will save your sagging ass from yourself.

I'd still pound that ass. She's like a slightly younger version of Chelsea Hanlder, and her roastiness gets my dick hard.

protip " Traveling" just means going round the world fucking strangers in bars / hostels

>go on Tinder and Hinge
>millenial girls aged 22-28
>EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM has traveled to 3+ countries and wont shut up about it
>blame boomers and Trump for student debt and being poor

The first time I went abroad it was a fucking special event for me and its something I will never forget. I learned italian language, explored the architecture and history of Rome and Florence. All these women do is get drunk on tacos and 1 euro wine bottles for 2 weeks and say how fun it was to "embrace the culture"

>not traveling with a qt girlfu who does the sexy time with you in exotic places
enjoy the STDs my friend

>I saw the Tower of Pizza or whatever and omg it looks JUST like the pictures except bigger!
wow, amazing... please tell me more about how great you are, becky

Attached: smug-scholes.png (998x645, 939K)

"I love travelling" is the biggest meme that people who lack brains like to spout whenever someone asks them about their interests
>omg so I went to greece and like saw these old buildings, and like my soul, and my spirit
>I went to southeast asia, omg those beaches and like parties, and I love it
Christ why are most people such basic boring bitches

I honestly thought traveling would be extremely rare but thanks to student loans and maxing out credit cards any basic bitch can drop $5000 on a trip to Spain to get drunk on the beaches. I probably took over 10.000 images on my camera when I went, and these people use a shitty iphone to snap photos of their mojitos and legs in the pool.

Attached: imgp2103_orig.jpg (1100x731, 284K)

Where's a good place to travel that's cheap but not dangerous kind of want to explore the world myself now that I have disposable income

>muh wanderlust
>lol live, love, laugh
>I LOVE BRUNCH MIMOSAS

That's a yikes from me bro

>cheap
Wyoming

>"I want to travel the world and pet sedated tigers and swim with trained dolphins and fuck C'hadda!"
>Gets decapitated by Muslims

lol women

>probably took over 10.000 images
>10.000 images of old buildings
Woah so deep and artistic

I’ll never understand people who fly someone and sit in a beach for 5 days straight hen fly home

Ask /trv/
We're busy relishing the idea of roasties being completely unaware they've hit the wall, assuming "I travel" is somehow a substitute for a personality.

For women culture = foreign dick. Oh the conversations between women. Dreadful.

kinda like my friend who is really into hiking
>helping him move to Colorado
>local asks him "so you big into snowboarding or...?"
I swear on my dog he turned and said verbatim
>I'm a biiiiig hiker

motherfucker that's called walking
I do that shit when I'm bored, that doesn't count as a hobby

Southeast asia

Branson

I was in Australia/NZ in August and that was awesome. I was able to rent a car in NZ for $10 a day and just drove around the North island doing shit

The flights are expensive but if you open a Citi AA platinum credit card you can get a huge bonus for airlines miles and then you just need a few more to get the 80k necessary for the trip

i took them as a visual record so I could look at them again later and recall the places and buildings I had seen. Not every photo is deep and epic bro.

Attached: 9278152_orig.jpg (1100x733, 484K)

The redhead in this commercial just exudes "I exclusively fuck niggs"

South America (Colombia, Peru, etc.)

travelling has a lot of benefits for the betterment of a person and helping them mature emotionally and mentally... work travel that is
these hoes literally just go on vacation with daddy's money and that's the real issue

>TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL I LOVE TO TRAVEL
>MONEY? YOU BETTER SPEND IT ON TRAVELLING
>I WANT TO MEET A GUY WHO JUST WANTS TO TRAVEL THE WORLD WITH ME
These subhumans made me hate travelling. I used to like it

me too bro. I'm taking a train ride to colorado this summer instead of going overseas

stop staying at hostels and get a hotel like a grownup

hiking isn't just walking you dumb fuck

>travelling has a lot of benefits for the betterment of a person and helping them mature emotionally and mentally
No it doesn't

To the loud-mouthed, obnoxious, uncultured, NB dad shoe + short cargo pants wearing Amerifats:
Don't come here. You're not welcome.
t. Europe

OBSESSED

LOL THOSE DUMB ROASTIES, TRAVELLING ABROAD AND EXPERIANCING THINGS, AM I RIGHT FELLOW SHUT-INS?

you women say otherwise

I'm pretty sure we're a better sight than the millions of darkies your Union decided should flood in and replace you.

Experiencing the same thing in a different locale*

>EXPERIANCING THINGS
What things?

I like how somebody going farther from their house than the nearest McDonald's is triggering to incel shut ins now. Have half of you even left your own state?

I live in Colorado. The grass is always greener. The next time I leave it's for good.

>protip " Traveling" just means going round the world fucking strangers in bars / hostels
Some anons found her instagram. Pretty sure they figured out she was a flight attendant.

Point still stands though.

I enjoy travelling and experiencing other cultures but I hate how these people do it

I'm at the point where I have absolutely 0 interest in going to large cities like Paris, London, etc. That's just disneyworld for tourism. You're not experiencing culture. I was in Rome teo yars ago and it was so frustrating getting herded like cattle into the Sistine Chapel after waiting in a line for two hours with all the loud, obnoxious Indians and whatnot

t. never left his flyover shithole
whatever you say pussy

I swiped left on a few dozen consecutive profiles that mentioned traveling/adventures and featured pictures of ratdogs and the chicks' hotter friends. Time to delete these apps.

I love it how Europeans have lost their identity so much to the extent that they just lump themselves all together

indians and chinese ruin for me. all these old chinese ladies YELLING EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE and their massive selfie sticks

Not so much the travels, but more the "I am single, because travels".
This makes no sense in itself. It's by reading between the lines that you see " travels, therefore fucking with randoms".
If it's such a great experience, why not saying it out loud? "hey guys, I was single for a long time cause I just wanted to have meaningless sex during my trips! But now I'm done, I want to be loved!"

Ya I mean thats the point of globalism, london is paris is new york is chicago, is toronto.

>all the jealous incels in this thread
I travel a lot with my tripbuddy, currently enjoying a nice mojito in Madrid, my girlfriend is also travelling with her friend and he took her to a cocktail bar in London yesterday night.
Yes we're in an open relationship, my tripbuddy fucks me but my gf doesn't know it(she thinks I'm lesbian and not bi) but I let her buddy fuck her no problem.
None of you can say that because you spend all day in your PC watching frogs.

Attached: 1546679730935.jpg (898x1200, 198K)

DUDE SHALLOW WHORES ACTING LIKE PAUL THEROUX FOR FUCKING A GUY IN ATHENS SO COOL AND EPIC

People aren't criticizing them doing it just being obnoxious as fuck about it you dense retard. I've been to 40 countries so hearing some girls lame ass spain story is lame as fuck.

The world would improve if we genodiced anyone that owned a selfie stick; regardless of their race

absolutely fantastic image, my man. I wish I had that photographer’s eye. fuck that other retard

>first picture looks decent from 5 years ago
>second picture is them as they are now, 100 lbs heavier
>every picture is them with someone else, hoping to trick you into thinking they're hot by association
>just a picture of a landscape because they know they're ugly but will be outraged if you call them on it

Why do I torture myself with these apps?

I went to Venice and Milan like back in 2005, they were already filled with fucking chinks and their tour guides. The Italians looked fucking dead inside from having to deal with that shit day after day. Traveling to any metropolis during the summer is a big no no.

kek, i didn't know that "traveling" had hipsters as well. What a giant faggot.

I went to rome a few years ago in November. Didn't wait in any lines, got reservations at the best restaurants, didnt fight crowds etc. Just go in the offseason you hipster bitch.

Literally got my dick sucked ~2 hours ago before leaving the hotel. Roasties get toasty once 25 passes them by, and it's amazing how defensive they grow.

Noone wants to fuck some whore who gets railed by foreign muck in every country they visit. Why are over 35 women so fucking dumb. Plus guaranteed mental if they are 35 or over and single.

Post roast beef flaps

I FUCKING HATE people who wear hats on the back of their head

kek

>NB dad shoe + short cargo pants wearing Amerifats
Don't talk shit about boomers

Women don't think of sexual encounters as disposable the same way as men do, unless they're really desperate. If a woman wants to sleep with a man, in her mind it will ideally be the start of a relationship. If they get fucked and chucked (formerly humped and dumped) by "Chad" they will feel used, and ashamed. Women tend not to slut around like men unless they have issues.

Taking a selfie behind *famous landmark* and eating in restaurants (while taking more selfies and photos of your food) for your instagram isn't experiencing shit

My wife's son and I will be there soon

thanks man. when you travel. take a moment to appreciate the enviroment you're in

Attached: 5362660_orig.jpg (1100x730, 197K)

>tfw 32 and single
>single women my age are busted as fuck and either career driven which means they're desperate to have a kid or aimless hipster "artsy" tattooed turbosluts who'll fuck a different guy (or girl) every weekend
Saw some old slut who used to be hot on instagram, she constantly posts about she waxes, does some ass treatment or whatever, etc to stay youthful yet the cracks are showing. Broke my heart bros

You need to get out more in the present day world, gramps.

Jackson Hole is nice af.
Lots of basic bitches and sexpats, could be fun.

Attached: 1493729122401.jpg (414x479, 59K)

I wouldn't even bother with tourist traps like that

>Be the reason I finally delete this app. I want a travel buddy who will backpack through Europe with me.

Attached: 181223062604-morocco-tourists-danish-louisa-jespersen-maren-ueland-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 47K)

Lol no

post courtneys instagram.

It's just what NPCs (see: women) do. Being "adventurous" is code word for being a whore.

>girl i was "with" for 9 months but we weren't together so it was unavoidable that she would sleep with someone else
>in the 3 weeks from we stopped seeing each other she slept with 4 different guys, probably more now too

I just find it disgusting desu. But i guess women should of course be allowed to do as they please, i just don't think sex with a lot of people is a good thing to do and more often than not there are deeper issues behind why someone would do it.

Attached: sketch1549891835060.png (1209x1080, 694K)

>girl i was "with" for 9 months but we weren't together
explain yourself

This is why when I break with up girlfriends, I would never take them back. Women are whores.

Shut up, zoomer. The most recent generations are the cause of this mess. Grow some balls and start a family.

>COME FIND ME

you're funny

He bought her stuff and she sucked his cock a couple of times

Their self-esteem has holes in it (from fucking around too much and not getting any love out of it) so they have to keep inflating it with meaningless sex. It will be interesting to see what denial will drive them to do in their 40's, 50's and beyond.

Sure let me just buy a gf at the gf store and start one right away, sir!

I've been all over the world on /int/ and I'm still a vile racist.

>what men have to do to age gracefully
Don't eat like a pig, have a job
>what women have to do age gracefully
Magic. Plastic surgery.

>Getting drunk and fucking randoms in a foreign country
Whoa so based

I LOVE TRAVELLING

Attached: 1548302355202.jpg (2248x2364, 882K)

instagram.com/flyquartz/?hl=en

>travel

>flight attendant using kike miles to fly around and "see the world"

Be sure to greet the sales clerk with a good firm handshake

>get a match and exchange some messages about non-sexual things to start with because you're not Chad
>she gets bored and ghosts you

>get a match and start hitting on her, even subtly
>OMG HE JUST WANTS TO FUCK ME, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEN

>I'm still a vile racist.
moral principles are unrelated to managing your expenses and arranging trips, scheduling, taking care of yourself, etc which is what travelling helps you with

both of these has happened to me
I was sending flirty messages to a match because she opened with "do you think the Rock has a big or little dick"
she told me to ease off the flirty talk because it made her "legit uncomforable man"
2 weeks later she flew to South American for a week because her job lets her work from home and she wanted to cross flying to 5 countries off her list.

this. my buddy was like dude you got to go to london, i asked him what museums and cultural sites to see and he said "lol dude what just go to pubs"

You're just not hot enough

>not traveling with your qt girlfu

you do realize half these women that travel with their "significant others" use them as an ATM / body guard and a photographer and chauffeur.

Imagine not being able to enjoy a foreign place because your girlfriend is nagging you to take a quirky photo of her, asking you to go get food at some spot she found on instagram etc. sounds like a nightmare.

How does this commercial make you fags so bitter lmfao

Attached: 1498090557764.png (1080x765, 343K)

what the fuck does that shit even mean? bitch i ain't searching around for you

Taking photographs weakens your actual memory, because you know you'll have a copy and you brain doesn't bother recording the information since you'll be able to look at it any time and it would be inefficient. There are hundreds of images already online that you can look at if you really want to relive the experience. I would suggest focusing on what's in front of you, instead of creating vivid memories of pointing your camera at shit.

Attached: 1528883231881.jpg (900x552, 561K)

That's hell right there. Imagine the smell

You started talking about your dick, didn't you

I agree in theory but photos can be unexpected reminders of better times (or worse times) which is helpful to feel stuff.

Ur a fag lmao. Taking 1 sec to take a pic of your own is great

If you take photos purely to document a trip then i agree, you see plenty of people mindlessly photographing every spot on a tour for example in a tourist spot and they are seeing the real world through their phone screen only. Worst is people doing that shit at sports events
However if you like photography and want to take interesting photos for the fun of it I think that still allows you to take in the experience memorably

I find taking photographs helps me to remember

Aren't these just actors who get paid to shill a product? Why bother getting upset about a commercial about a service you can ignore

I know, which is one of the reasons I ditched the apps. If you have reasonable standards but aren't at least 8/10, as a guy you're wasting your time. Your odds are better IRL. Dating apps are for Chad, Tyrone, and 3/10+ women.

I try to take meaningful images. Sometimes theres just NO TIME to appreciate a space. I'm not talking about the tourist running through the city because they want to see everything but if I'm in a church, or walking through a space, i cant read all the inscriptions or appreciate the art on the walls, so I photograph it and look at it for hours later. its wonderful

Attached: imgp2642_orig.jpg (1100x733, 198K)

I LOVE TRAVELING

Attached: IMG_3252.jpg (750x1334, 195K)

>take a pic
>then take your time to admire your sights anyway
do you just do bus tours with chinks that you can only take pictures and that's it?

Female genocide when?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-00-27-08~2.png (1440x2340, 480K)

if you took this picture youre a decent photographer, I assume this is somewhere in Italy like Umbria? Maybe Tuscany?

>traveling to major cities only
>eating up tourist traps
>spending 80% of your time taking Instagram pics

How enlightening.

>things that didn't happen

>Female + beta/omega male genocide when?
Better

i'm convinced the path to happiness is marrying a girl in her early 20s at the latest when you're in your early 30s. it's literally perfect. guys wants a girl closer to her reproductive peak and girls want someone with an established life who's financially stable. win win for everyone.

>Artist for Mental health, self love & manifestation.
Why even waste your energy on roastie lies

>marrying
Kek

Agreed, but what happens to everyone else

because they don't have that beach at home

>makes 7k
>goes to Jamaica for a few months

Attached: who indeed.webm (640x640, 1.38M)

>homeless
>no job
>make 7k
>spend it on weed and booze in two months
Women are truly retarded

That was the ideal before kikes kicked their kikery into overdrive. Now most girls want to fuck random guys around their own age and couldn't care less about tomorrow, much less years down the road.

>I like nice guys

And they need five days to experience it? It’s an afternoon thing for one day. Who spends all that money to drink in the same spot the entire time

Yeah, it was tuscany. Thanks for the kind words, I always thought i was a good photog. It must be my process, feel free to critique. Just like any other photog, this is what i do.

>grab camera with two hands
>put eye up to little glass thing
>press down on the button

saw your other pictures you posted, real nice work

If you're a white western woman (but really just a woman) you're so fucking privileged and can get pretty much anything you want. Life is so on easy mode it should be criminal.

>hiking
>the same as walking
Retard. Hiking, REAL hiking, is actually a patrician hobby that most weak faggots and wageslaves don't have the endurance and time for respectively.

haha no. They are just open to new experiences you incel

Wow, I love your process. It's so chique.

>wtf why do people do things that I dont do

I do. I went to a resort in bermuda a few months ago and didn't do shit but drink and eat. Few months before that, did the same thing on some Florida island for a few grand. A few months before that, I spent 2 weeks in hawaii just drinking and eating. I hardly ever leave the hotel/resort when travelling. Fuck the "locals", I see plenty of poor people on a daily basis when at home.

what sort of future can your children expect?

This thread is full of some of the worst pseudo intellectual up your own ass faggotry I have seen in a while. Congrats on all being horrible people everyone hates, you know who you are.

>you know who you are
ohh it ain't me

Post online dating red flags
>single mom, bonus points for halfbreed niglet children
>liberal as fuck
>problem haircut
>unnaturally-colored hair (I don't mean brunette to blonde I'm talking about shit like blue, green, purple etc)
>going to a school for a useless meme degree
>has a useless meme degree while working a dead end McJob
>basic bitch hobbies (Netflix, wine, traveling, dogs, makeup)
>overweight but her profile says she's looking for an athletic/fit guy
>"Hi my name is ____ and I'm X years old" but her profile says her age is X + 1, 2, 3 years
Don't know why I still bother with this shit, it's almost as much of a waste of time as Yea Forums

Attached: online_dating.jpg (798x514, 38K)

being on an online dating app in the first place is a red flag

wtf thats not me. I'm the one who took the picture.thats in Rome not Tuscany.

Attached: 4440852_orig.jpg (1100x730, 120K)

not so much anymore, people spend less time outside so there isn't nearly the same opportunity for chance encounters

pay no attention to this imposter

also filtered.

Attached: IMG_3253.png (750x1334, 884K)

>wearing obnoxious american flag clothes, ESPECIALLY abroad
god I hate these kinds of people

Relatively normal. Wife and I get along well enough that we kiss when I get home, talk about our day, then I commence to belittling her for all the messes that she made and didnt clean. The peanut butter left out on the counter, the light on downstairs when no one else is down there, the clothes that have sat in the dryer for too long and now they are wrinkly. I tell her that I manage 100 men on a multimillion dollar construction project and she can't even finish a fucking load of laundry without fucking it up? I then go outside and play with dogs for a little bit until I see the holes they've been digging in my new fucking sod so then I spray the fucking mutts with ice cold water and throw away all of their toys. I then settle in and watch jeopardy, eat whatever slop she feeds me, then jerk off in the shower before bed. My son is 3 and will have to witness this daily routine for another 15 years, when I kick his ass out.

I got called an idiot for wanting to see historic sites/buildings instead of wasting they day in a bar.

>The big secret these apps don't want roasties to know is that they're either ugly or mentally deficient and that's why they're still single.
It's not even a gender specific thing. The best houses are rarely on the market, the best partners usually are not found by swiping left or right on your smarthphone.

dont listen to those people

Attached: imgp8134_orig.jpg (531x800, 187K)

because women know deep down inside that being a cock slut and opening their legs for every man who smiles at them is wrong so they have to go out of their state/city to do it in secret

this has already been solved by r9k

just be attractive and it doesn't even matter what you send or don't send, because hypergamy doesn't really care beyond the physical

>obviously a feel good post aimed at the ex.

nice, I've seen it now, but I can't get drunk in a foreign country digitally, so Imma head to the bar

wtf is the data site that all of these screenshots are coming from? I've never seen this format before.

that OR you have an actual girlfriend who enjoys spending time with you instead of making you do shit you don't want to do

lmao wake the fuck up user, women have been so ingrained by "influncers" that they want to copy cat shit that they see online. Where are you finding this "girlfriend" who wants to spend time with you. they want you to watch and be into whatever they are into, they want you to treat them to meals etc, they want protection and a earpiece that will listen to them spouting bullshit and commenting on it.

Case in point of not maturing emotionally or mentally are the very same idiot women that the majority in this thread are denigrating you fool.

Is it possible to make decent money off desperate guys over the internet? Yes. Would you be able to market it well enough and get 7k in 16 hours? Probably not.

You sound upset friend

ive know what are you trying to sya my frens, a girl i was dating was a "traveler" i asked her about some things of the countries she has visited and she didnt even knew about it.

F.e. Were there any Rembrandts painting in london?
Did you go to Monets garden?

I was really curious but it seems she was dumb.

Hinge

Is it new? What are the demographics like?

I've never been on holiday lol

> t. larp'ing this badly.

relatively new. mostly white chicks with no interesting hobbies other than watching the Office and traveling. there's a small but growing percentage of fattie and blacks showing up so you might want to check it out now. good news is that you can filter by race.

So tired of roasties.

>I tell her that I manage 100 men on a multimillion dollar construction project
You're the super, you just stand around telling dick jokes all day

Would you a single mom?

Attached: 1549838673035.jpg (750x1334, 154K)

>Single mom roastie
>A secretary at a car dealership

Yeah, pass

>someone used one my screencaps
thanks bro

>fertile
>doesn't abort
>already tasted child support cash
>Can claim you touched her kids the wrong way to get rid of you
>Won't have time for you
>Kids will hate you, you're not their dad
>You can be liable for child support to her kid if he starts seeing you as his father
never in a million years will I even touch a single mom

I would fuck the trashiest hood rat before touching a single mom

Attached: 64208041.jpg (3000x1818, 519K)

no but at least the kid is white

I was gonna tell you to ask her what happened to the white father but the thread 404'd.

Attached: tovarish.jpg (620x387, 46K)

>go on bumble and coffeemeetsbagel
>99% of women are turbo-normies with whom i simply have nothing in common
>I could never relate to them and we have nothing to talk about
>Realize that all my friends are male for a reason
>Realize that only like 0.01% of women are actually cool, so it isn't really worth it to swipe through this app for 10000 hrs to try and find them and hope they like me as well
>odds of finding such a woman irl are even less due to the sample size being smaller
>realize I haven't really had a crush on a woman since high school
>realize I just like the idea/fantasy of women, not any actual women

Attached: 1445950311283.jpg (711x718, 64K)

But they're the same thing

> I needed to find myself/ I was always traveling = I rode the cock carousel for a couple decades until my pussy looked like a omb went off at the oscar meyer factory
>Now that I know what I want I am kooking for someone to appreciate me for who I am = My looks are rapidly fading and I need to get my claws into a man quickly
> Life is too short and I deserve to find love = I have delusions about my market vakue and refuse to settle
> Come find me = These legs are open for waffle house hours, boys!

Attached: [email protected] (900x1352, 190K)

she never mentioned it in the rest of her profile

>want travel and live in a country for at most a school term before graduating
>roastie toasties have ruined how people view foreigners now

Pretty much

Welcome to grown up life

This is what it is to be a man

Anyone here have stories of having sex all around the world?

>realize I just like the idea/fantasy of women
Accurate

based redpill poster

Odds are most hood rats already have kids

Attached: 1528215566095.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Wisconsin during the summer is mad comfy, would recommend Door County.

just hang with your best buds

Can't believe this hasn't been answered yet.

CUBA! Its cheap, the booze is cheap. Beaches everywhere, Cuban girls are pretty fit. You tip any cuban and they'll love you. They will go out of there way for you. I'm canadian tho, not sure how they feel about americans.

Additionally, the crush you had in highschool happened cause you were young and fully blue pilled. You would not have that crush nowadays.

Attached: 1521830229773.gif (215x235, 985K)

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, Reddit

based reddit poster

fact

The real kicker is this is the "personality" she arrogantly thinks will keep her attractive once she hits the wall.

/ck/ has been brigades by this mentality. Ask what your elite coastal city has to offer that’s so great and they invariably say “Chinese, Mexican, Indian restaurants etc”. Literally just championing shitholes.

Oh for sure, she was the most archetypal roastie Stacey imaginable

Once women hit 30 and the hit the wall nobody wants to fuck them anymore. While guys age like fine wine. Feels good lads.

This but unironically

Conclusion... We never had a crush that mattered, and our relationship to women was fucked from the get go.

Attached: really.gif (420x187, 461K)

here's my cringe/spaghetti story

>be struggling with insecurity
>decide to travel to Australia by myself
>stay at hostel in Sydney
>meet some people, I'm like the only American there. Everyone else is Canadian/European
>we go out to a club
>meet this one kind of cute swedish chick who is really into me
>we start dancing...I'm grinding on her ass
>her: "I don't really want to dance anymore" and walks away
>I start grinding on this less cute British girl
>she does the same thing

I wanted to kill myself. I was handed getting laid on a silver platter but I'm such an autist and blew it. And I don't even know what I did wrong. I guess I'm just bad at grinding on girls (my dick is average size so it's not that)

Attached: 1532909129978.gif (785x757, 90K)

>this many posts without someone calling you an incel
based

>idea of a woman
this is where im at too bro

Me too

Attached: C60A17CB-714E-4CB1-AD27-E7BBD5BCB213.jpg (1186x1390, 183K)

>Once women hit 30 and the hit the wall nobody wants to fuck them anymore
They will still find a dick by snapping their fingers. However, no one will COMMIT to them, that's what hurt them the most, and slowly drives them deeper into alcoholism. Great success

Attached: 1518459027668.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

why are you applauding the destruction of the west

I don't really give a fuck about what you call "the West". I am not responsible for it's destruction, nor am I capable of saving it. I merely adapt to a situation that was imposed to me. And I'm just cynical enough to laugh about it.

ayy lmao, you should've at least asked what they wanted to do

>stay at hostel in Sydney

how was sydney? does it live up to the hype?

Bane?

Is it any different than Tinder?
My friend tried Bumble and said it was even more brutal since the women have to message first, so you have to be model-tier to even begin

based blackpill poster

You're supposed to act like you're not interested when a chick grinds on you. It's fucking stupid I know, but it's the truth

Tinder is too bogged down with ugly women fat blacks and bots. half of the accounts are inactive now anyways. Bumble is a little better, im an average looking guy and ive gotten a few dates (and a gf) from Bumble. Hinge is pretty new so the selection pool is upper end women wanting to try something new

>go to australia
>try to shag up non australian women
what a fucking idiot lmao

I feel like I've memed myself into asexuality.
I don't hate women, but I have nothing in common with them. What I want (a healthy and stable romantic relationship) is so far removed from what they want that it seems pointless to even behave with the intention of impressing them. I still find them sexually attractive, but if one talks or even flirts with me I have no interest in keeping the conversation going.
Then they get ready to "settle down" at 30, and we all know the rest.
It's all so fucking tiresome. Almost wish I'd been made a eunuch or something.

Attached: 1475966586794.jpg (959x813, 197K)

this. This grinding dance comes from the black community, and usually, black males barely pay attention to the chick as they grind, they're drinking, looking around... Thats how its done

A dating service that works is one actively working to push away its own customers.

I'm at the same point. Im sexually attracted to them, some are attracted to me. But even fucking becomes pointless once you know their endgame. It's all tiresome, pointless, and time wasting.

The harbor area and coast are beautiful. Also I saw an opera (Aida) in the Opera house which was my favorite portion of the trip

Otherwise it's just like every other major city. A shit ton of asians

I recommend it but only for a few days. I also drove out into the outback which is an awesome experience

>It's all so fucking tiresome. Almost wish I'd been made a eunuch or something.

Attached: game-of-thrones-theory-varys-xC5.jpg (800x450, 75K)

I'm so bad at the seducing experience. I'm an illiterate

I only had one one night stand and it's weird how it happened (we matched on tinder a week earlier and she didn't have any intention at meeting up then I finally convinced her and we fucked on the beach) but other than that I'm a retarded autist

The only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or talented, though god knows what the fuck that means, are ugly chicks.

Attached: Craig-McDermott-American-Psycho.jpg (1600x990, 113K)

ive gone on dates with tinder/bumble etc girls and have never been able to secure a ONS or a first date kiss

OMG THIS SO THIS! BOOK ME THOSE FIRST CLASS AIRPLANE SEATS TO PARIS, DADDY. I WANT LIVE MY AMELIE FANTASY AND GET WASTED ON RED WINE WITH MY GIRLS YAAAS

Attached: 1541056938034.jpg (655x600, 174K)

>diving into different cultures
>picture of swimming with whale shark
>I like nice guys

AHAHAHHA OH NONO NO YES

>women wanting to try something new
like anal?

>ALWAYS TRAVELING".

Fuck these kind of people killing our planet with their selfishness

based

>A shit ton of asians

Did you get any asian pussy?

>I know we're abroad but let's spend an entire day at the hotel

Attached: 1535457700313.png (569x571, 46K)

iceland is cheap to fly to these days

Who the fuck travels anymore? It's the glass cube buildings in every fucking city now. The same dumb mutts wearing the same stupid clothes using the same stupid phones. I'm not going to pay 3000 dollars to fly to some overpriced urban sewer full of the same ugly buildings and same liberal cum dumpsters i work my ass off to not live amongst in my home country

So they basically got a free dinner out of you

No problem, I already see enough muslims in my own country

i stopped paying for dinners long ago. i either pay separate or do a 50/50 split

what you don't do, another man will do. You are right not to pay for food, especially for women you don't know, but you're stuck in a loop. Cause you don't pay, they won't fuck you. And even if you paid, it wouldn't be a guarantee that you'd fuck.

>expecting women to have their own agency
>expecting women to not be anything but 100% emotionell creatures
>expecting women to magically be what you want

All a woman wants is a man to tell her that the earth revolves around the sun.

Welcome to reality, faggot.

All you have to do is just be cool user

Attached: DB48AF39-2853-40DE-9251-C18DBD687F74.jpg (750x140, 24K)

its a lose-lose I agree. so either you stick to your morals and never pay or have enough disposable income that blowing $25 on a stranger wont bother you

I have enough disposable income that blowing 25$ on a stranger won't bother me. What I hate is blowing even 10 cents on someone who feels that I owe her these $25. As if it was not only expected, but given.

Imagine blowing even a cent on a whore like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=bKVIq0sqviY

Your country is seriously messed up if you in any way can end up financially responsible for someone elses kid

Blowjobs: 2 Irish, Belgian, Italian
Sex: Canada, Uganda, Philippines, Ukraine, Russia, Slovakia
Hookers: Colombia, Ecuador, Thailand
I'm a 29 year old American and this was all in my early-mid 20s. Like a roastie I'm now looking for something stable

Reminder that once a man hits 60 he is automatically gifted a virginal, loyal qt 18yo girlfriend. Just hang in there bros and keep aging like fine wine.

at least she is honest

She also has aids from nigger in africa she hooked up with during her travels.

Australians are fun in small doses but become incredibly annoying very quickly.

Attached: 5EDA5A37-8C10-435F-9FAA-ECEF64CFF931.jpg (360x124, 19K)

I'm in the US. And here, some states will make you pay for kids who aren't yours. That's why a man shall never ever even hang out with a single mother.

>Ukraine, Russia, Slovakia

Any advice for traveling to Eastern Europe?

Put it in H!

I'm there.

>lost love of my life
>thinking something would come around
>women are like programmed bots
>try several
>narcissistic creatures
>inflated egos cause the ride the cock highway everyday
>no longer looking

I always wonder, based on nature and evolution, if we pair bond at a young age with our first. If that fails, and it has for many for various reasons, then do we ever really ever do it again properly? Basically, is the first mate you find truly the one that naturally you should be with. I've always wondered that. Maybe it has something to do with the high divorce rate. People are not with who they initially pair bonded with.

Attached: SH2VEGF.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Do women not realize that laws like this is not an advantage but actually against them? The law basically considers women children unable to fend for themselves. If that's not the most offensive shit ever I don't know what is. If I were female I'd fight tooth and nail to abolish any law that gives someone elses income to a woman after breakup.

touche. But she still makes me mad

Actually most men get married cause their fiance mirrors their fantasy of what a woman is, until they're officially married.

Learn Russian. The Russian and Ukrainian knew 0 English. I had basically done 3/4 of the Duolingo tree. In Moscow for example I used practicing my Russian as an opener at a club and walked out with 5 numbers

Attached: put it in H.jpg (500x376, 41K)

>If I were female I'd fight tooth and nail to abolish any law that gives someone elses income to a woman after breakup.
That shit only flies in the US. Nowhere else do women get shit after the divorce unless children are involved.

>monkey

Attached: IMG_3254.png (750x1334, 468K)

Tourism is a scam so that people living in those shitholes can feel like the rest of the world doesn't see how awful it is. My city is a few homeless tents and suicides away from turning into the most expensive third world city in the world. Seriously, fuck California.

Attached: komp-br-laintbr-deptbr-a-date-with-death-on-the-golden-gate-bridge-1413334125269.gif.jpg (650x364, 20K)

Itt: /r9k/ visits.

>I used practicing my Russian as an opener at a club and walked out with 5 numbers

got any stories about living in Russia?

>My city is a few homeless tents and suicides away from turning into the most expensive third world city in the world
Ah yes, the beauty of san francisco

>that "I'm ready to settle" look on her face...

Attached: 1538752044256.gif (500x214, 847K)

my sister is learning russian. shes really interested in the pre-revolution era Russia. I should ask her for tips

I'd settle a fucking hammer on it that's for sure.

Attached: Honeyview_190217-swarens-ted-bundy-embed_pcutvf.png (2560x1440, 3.27M)

>inb4 dating apps don't work unless youre a chad
I'm a skelly nerd and the only two relationships I've had were from okcupid, neither girls were hideous

Just a reminder that a woman whose hobby is "travel" is either a phony who pretends to like outdoor hobbies because she read somewhere that men appreciate this, or she's a sex tourist who sluts it up with local foreign men.

90% of you sound like salty cunts. I’m not surprised you don’t travel at all, you all seem insufferable. Some faggot shitposting on a Macedonian Butterfly collecting forum telling other people that their choice of recreational activity sucks. Wew lad

literally described how i feel towards women.

Attached: 1550068266529.gif (607x609, 514K)

isnt okcupid these days just fat women single moms and blacks and mexicans?

>he's that guy whose company unloads all their shitty travelling obligations onto

No it’s mostly hideous SJW ogres and trannies

>tfw not even allowed to create a profile on tinder because I have poor bone structure

depends where you live
I live near one of the biggest cities in the US so it's not so bad, selection wise, that's not to say that there aren't a lot of the girls you mentioned, but there are also more normal girls
I haven't looked in awhile too so there's probably more/different/girls that just turned 18

Nah I was just there for 3 weeks. Go to the smaller cities if you speak enough Russian to get by. I went to lipetsk and had a local TV celebrity buy me drinks all night because I was "the first tourist he had seen" I also rented the penthouse in the tallest building there with a Jacuzzi for $40 a night. Had 2 Russians with boyfriends bathing me down in it telling me how nice my body was (very average btw) but only slept with 1. Again, learn VERY basic Russian it's all you need

oh boy you are so wrong...

Attached: 1455909587338.jpg (685x575, 65K)

You want Costa Rica, user. The Nicoya Peninsula has everything.

visit/camp at Medicine Bow Peak, beautiful out there

Accurate. For me it's a combination of being almost completely opposite most women's traits. I have little empathy, very quiet and lonesome, introvert etc.
(spoiler)>tfw not even enough confidence to message girls on Tinder(/spoiler)

Attached: 1522237640987s.jpg (104x125, 2K)

y-y-yes brother! f-fuck em!!

What makes you so interesting, white twentysomething male?

t. 60 yo boomer

kek

pretty much

Who else here hates women because they decided you would be born ugly?

>Basically, is the first mate you find truly the one that naturally you should be with
nah man
first one I was with turned out to be a stripper (told me she just worked at a club and I bought it for awhile).
my rational mind and my dick both agree that she is not worth reconnecting with, crazy bitch
also she had endometriosis, so, as fun as it was to nut inside, I want the possibility of kids

this.

Yeah I would rather deal with her than someone who pretends thats not what she wants.

There is a good chance she is a good fuck too. Like with her you are essentially paying for a stay at home call girl that you would have a fucking schedule with.

Why would anyone take women seriously? After dating like 3 of them you should start to think something is off, something is different about women vs. men. By the time you date like 8 or 9 of them you should realize they're all basically the same person with a different appearance and a couple tweaks to their lives. Fundamentally though, they're all the same, operating on the same prime directives with the same goals in mind and trying to achieve those goals almost identically. By the time you're at 15+ you're Neo in the Matrix and you start to basically doubt reality itself as every interaction with women you have an interest in begins to unfold almost identically with minor deviations here and there. If you happen to start a business and end up putting in the shitload of time to get that going, all of the stuff I said above gets put on steroids and women become like stray cats wandering in your yard. They don't even seem like they have souls in some cases.

If you have to date that many women in the first place there's probably something wrong with you and the places you're looking for these women

LMFAO THIS MUCH COPE.

WOMEN ARE OUT EXPLORING THE WORLD, HAVING AMAZING SEX, TRYING NEW EXPERIENCES...

MEANWHILE YOU'RE A BUNCH OF KEKED LITTLE EMASCULATED LOW-CLASS UNEMPLOYED VIDEO-GAME-PLAYING BETA-BOYS.

LOVING EVERY LAUGH. JUST REMEMBER: WOMEN DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU FUCKS EXIST. YOU THINK ANYONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU, BUT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST, BECAUSE YOU CREATE NO CULTURE.

SERIOUSLY. FUCK OFF.

is traveling a meme? i've never been outside my home state before

I'm 35, passed N=200 women, and I'm still amazed at their stupidity and uselessness

Attached: 1509380475662.gif (200x200, 787K)

You’re a faggot

t. North America

>cause I'm ALWAYS TRAVELING

Attached: 1541231893717.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

There is nothing to experience.

why do you have this webm saved

PASSSSSSSSSPORT STAAAAAAAMPS

MA'AM. IT'S MA'AM.

Public service.

he's a cuck

Pretty sure Americans still aren't allowed to visit, unless something changed recently

>things that didn't happen

not only are we allowed but we have direct flights now

Obama lifted the embargo, we friends with Cuba now

If I was gonna lie I'd tell you I had a threesome. To be fair I had been talking to the one I didn't sleep with for a few months practicing my Russian on interpals if you ever visit /int/. She suggested I rent the penthouse and I obliged (women am I right?) They cooked me dinner and we drank wine and went to the hot tub

>ITT incels generalising
Just because 50% of women are whores who "travel" doesn't mean you shouldn't and couldn't enjoy it with a woman
Kys robots

why don't you shut up about the country you visited?

if only there was a normalfag to tell us how our percep- OH GOOD THERE HE IS THANK GOD EVERYONE HE'S HERE

>spend time learning a useless language and looking at shit you can see online instead of smashing foreign puss
now wonder you're a virgin

You will grow up and eventually understand what this thread was all about.

What else are you supposed to do?

What is with all this anti-dog sentiment on this board by incels lately? Dogs are based

Attached: teaserbox_901379719.jpg (900x620, 367K)

Men are better companions anyway.

yikes

>be on deathbed
>no family or friends around me
>"heh, sure am glad I never fell for the traveling meme"

Attached: 1519936314019.jpg (668x1370, 101K)

>oh look at me I'm so sophistiacted look at this MARVEL of architecture that no one seriously uses anymore and is just a tourist trap
Fuck off retard, we used to mock fedorafags around here before this place became infested with them

it doesn't matter. none of this matters.

>If a woman wants to sleep with a man, in her mind it will ideally be the start of a relationship
Yeah, I'm sure when they fucked the local Spaniard/Greek/Turk on their one week vacation they expected a relationship.

I'm around 30ish I think with a few long term relationships in there and I'd be astounded if the next girl wasn't the same usual resource escalation mini-game that they all tend to be. Honestly man, I'm so fucking good at it at this point that I can tell you that this
user is either a woman or functionally a woman. They all do that "maybe you're just dating the wrong people...you pig...teehee...can I see your penis? take a chance with me!"

I don't care about expired roasties everyone knows they're rubbish. We have a whole board for this but please, keep repeating the same rhetoric that you learned from the internet and not real life. Real thought provoking

based

Attached: 1508872672588.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

>user is either a woman or functionally a woman
lmao no, I just have better standards and don't need to fuck around with 30 different women to realize the women I've been dating are vapid whores

Sometimes, people like to repeat the same things to like minded people. It helps venting, it's relaxing, comforting. Thought provoking topics are very interesting, but not mandatory, not always.
As I said, you will grow up a little and understand why threads like this exist.