Every new character in incredibles 2 was awful

Every new character in incredibles 2 was awful
What happened to Brad Bird?

Attached: IMG_1994.png (200x228, 59K)

I took it as them being to only ones left since syndrome killed off all the good-looking supers

Shut up

Attached: 1527328714262.gif (500x208, 2.65M)

They were the reject dregs who were so boring Syndrome didn’t bother killing them

disney bought pixar

>200x228

Is it me or did the villain have the exact same motivations and story arc as Syndrome did?
>Formerly involved with superheroes in the form of her father just like Syndrome with Mr. Incredible
>Gets betrayed/has tragedy happen and blames all supers for it and starts to hate them
>Hatches scheme pretending to be helping supers but actually is going to try and wipe them out

The way they used her powers was cool but the character name and design was garbage

>Oh......ooh no......oooh no oh no.

So this is the power of leftism

The name was fine. It was her feminist appearance that killed it.

watching the flick i didn't even realize that's supposed to be a woman

You are totally the only person to have made that observation.

>What happened to Brad Bird

Disney forced him to make a “sequel” to a self contained story that was basically the same movie with all the exact same character arcs and plot points

Remember how he kept saying he wouldn't make a sequel unless he had a really good idea to justify making one? This was his good idea.

Reminds me of this for some reason.
I don’t like it.

Attached: 7A996BDB-DBE9-4395-851F-FE6385573120.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Not even so much a feminist appearance as a gaudy, one-dimensional, trashy appearance.

>syndrome kills of progressively better heroes, working his way up to Mr Incredible
>defeats Mr. Incredible, deems his machine unstoppable to all who are left
>these retarded leftovers still kick Mr. Incredible's ass

Attached: GOOOOD.gif (500x280, 892K)

no it absolutely looks like a modern day feminist when the characters are supposed to be from early 1960 america
compare to the first movie

Attached: 1543618164630.jpg (749x1326, 135K)

They all stood out as not belonging in movie universe
Though perhaps that was the point? They are the new breed of heroes and villains ?
Screenslave felt really lazy too

It was honestly Syndrome's fault for judging their abilities based on appearance. Great underlying message desu.