So netflix just added this to their non-fiction section. is it worth watching? thoughts?

so netflix just added this to their non-fiction section. is it worth watching? thoughts?

Attached: 677B3A9D-5007-4965-A156-781435B3CC40.png (960x1440, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't know, but americans are retarded

Yeah it’s worth watching. It was written by Mike Judge who was always a based centrist and saw through all the bs of American politics/zeitgeist.

I wish people would realize that the US isn't an empire, it's a hegemon.

>centrism
that's where all the big brained, high-level thinkers are

They are. Most intelligent people are also all about hermeticism (e.g not divulging themselves or their knowledge), so you wouldn’t even know their true numbers.

Wasn't supposed to be a documentary bros...

Why didn't you stop this

Attached: Worlds-most-important-graph-2017[1].png (500x402, 13K)

US isn't a hegemon, it's a mud pot.

How is Trump creating an Idiocracy? Unless we go by the liberal definition of "stupid" which is "a human that doesnt obey the liberal ideology".

just call them what they are, cowards

multi-billionaire, successful children, multinational companies, supermodel wife, humiliated and destroyed Jeb and Hillary (80 years combined political experience) after only being a politician for one year. Yep, that's an idiot. The antifa tranny is the real genius.

Yeah real cowardly to refuse to pick between a shit sandwich and a shit sandwich with sprinkles

>not wanting to take away all guns but also not wanting to waste $50b+ on a worthless wall makes you a coward
Sure thing, /pol/cel.

You’re the evolutionary equivalent of cannon fodder.

>realityshow star
At least he isnt an actor

It also says alot about liberals if their only comment on Trump is literally "Hes stupid" thats something a child would say at least give concrete rational reasons for your hatred. I mean I hate Obama because hes a nigger not because hes supposably stupid, and hes not based on his actual behavior which is downright alien to apefrican americans.

funny how the global dumbing down of IQ scores is directly correlated with this graph

never fall for leftist """"""memes""""""

Attached: hahajew.jpg (1888x1027, 931K)

>imagine actually paying for neo-marxist propaganda in 2019.
I don´t even...

Oh yeah, at least they have a leader trying to build a wall.
ALL OUR Soviet EUnion (((leaders))) cannot wait for the Ork scum to invade and outbreed us.

Attached: 1547958997377.jpg (500x372, 12K)

>le race man

What European nation are you from? Let me shit talk your race and show you why you suck as bad as niggers.

PS: you will only win with me if you say you are either Italian, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, or Romanian.

That's a funny way of saying Putin's boy toy

This thread again? Why do you guys post this every 20 minutes? Do you forget that you already posted it?

Yeah, it's pretty funny.

>global dumbing down of IQ scores
???

Attached: file.png (1268x818, 441K)

the world population growth rate is decreasing. if anything a proper projection would be an S-curve.

Attached: file.png (1118x788, 511K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

That's only because Europeans and Asians are no longer having children. Populations in Africa and the middle east are exploding and this is going to catastrophic famines in those areas, since the west will no longer be able to feed them.

fpbp

>catastrophic famines
which will, in the long run, decrease population, as they should in order to have a functioning economy.

>not a single political achievement
At least the libs we're owned xD

Except that, as we have already seen, the standard reaction to famine and civil unrest in Africa and the middle east is to get on a boat try to settle in a more civilized area, despite having none of the skills or attitudes required to function in their host society. This phenomenon is already destroying the EU and will completely demolish the first world as a culture within the next 20 years unless something surprising happens.

>black people working at mcdonalds kills western culture

why is no one discussing the movie?

Have you actually ever met an African from Africa?

Attached: 1537032606656.png (658x569, 501K)

not him, but i had the misfortune of being raised in manhattan
most west africans i met weren’t religious but were insanely conservative. the real garbage ones are from somalia and they’re the ones that jump into american nigger culture

The wealthy upper class migrants you meet in NY don't count. Spend some time with lower class africans and/or refugees and then get back to me about whether African culture is ok or not, because I assure you that you will be begging for your hood niggers back after a few days.

This.
And because of treasonous commie scum (((whites))) like this, we´ll have the bloodiest civil war in ALL white countries when the gibs STOP.

Attached: 1540463502413.jpg (525x469, 65K)

Because reality is a much better and more brutal movie.
Welcome to the next 10 years.

THE FINAL SOLUTION.

I want to fuck that raccoon so hard.