I wish Yea Forums had never found me

I wish Yea Forums had never found me

Attached: 8069A3B4-BB98-4F91-A418-077EEBBE2B10.gif (500x225, 990K)

Sneed

*HONK*

Attached: 1548945083139.png (2048x2048, 804K)

2005fag here

this place probably ruined me as a person but i have no regrets

wew thank god it's 4channel then

But think about it rationally. If Yea Forums had never found you, you might have a daughter now.

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (600x681, 84K)

So do all who live to browse this site.
But that is not for them to decide.
All you have to decide is what to do with the shitposts that are given to you.

Attached: hjgk.jpg (1002x529, 54K)

What good are shitposts master Gandalf?

The ones that come from the heart

Attached: gandalf___digi_paint_by_lasse17-d5obyhb.jpg (1280x903, 192K)

I wash Yea Forums had never shown me the power of cunny

*hits pipe*

These ones are always good

I believe Yea Forums is the lesser of evils.
Had we not found it and let it fill the void normal life would have given us then we would have been royally fucked, its not a normal development but its something.
Like minded people developing something new with their lack of social understanding than instead being alone and going insane.

Also to make it tv related, mellon haha.

Imagine if instead of going on Yea Forums you just invested in bettering yourself in your passion/interest.

Dubs and I leave Yea Forums.

Dubs and I leave Yea Forums.

To many people the concept of self improvement didnt exist at the time or no hobby/passion outside internet/geek shit.

Dubs and I get dubs.

Dubs and sneed

Dubs and I get a girlfriend who plugs me off the internet.

Singles and it's an ugly obese tranny

you gon get plugged

Rollin fo it

This is always such a dumb thing to say to me.

Everyone says this like this problem is exclusive to people who browse Yea Forums. You can say that to literally anyone. Everyone has a time waster, whether it be video games, social media, or some other fucking stupid website.

>see a greentext story when I was 12
>wander across here and enjoy the edginess of Yea Forums for a few years until I begin browsing other boards mainly Yea Forums and Yea Forums
>learn to filter out the shitposting and actually discover great films and music and video games
>gamergate happens and it just gets tiresome so I start browsing less and see the site quality go down over years as it gets flooded with newfags who hadn't taken the time to lurk
>now there's so little interesting discussion, stormfags and incels everywhere spamming the same bullshit
I'm now 19 and I mean this site is pretty great for how uninhibited the community is and how it provides a great environment for oc and varied interesting and conflicting opinions and browsing can be fun as long as you don't take things too seriously and see everything with at least some layers of irony

Explain. I feel like this place has made me more open and not so serious. My ex said I was too serious before I came to 4channel.org

You can do both, fren

I wish Yea Forums was merely a "time waster" for me. Literally the first and last thing I do in a day is refresh this board.

Do you work? Go to school?

I’m on here a lot but it’s possible to have your life in order at the same time as well

College. I'm on Yea Forums in lectures aswell, ofcourse hardly any friends at all.

Ehh, I don’t really see a problem with it as long as your grades are in order.

The way I see it, everyone is basically doing the same thing. Even if someone is taking notes, they’re not even processing what they’re writing down. They just fucking write because they think they should.

eh, it makes me chuckle ones in a while and doesn't make me feel as lonely. idk.

This. I don’t think people realize how depressed normalfags are. Their lives aren’t much better and are often even worse

god i wish that were me

yeah but they lack self awareness, so they don't realize how mundane their lives are.

My coworker doesn't do anything but get wasted and do some meaningless leisure sport activities. Every Monday, the same answers, to the same questions. I don't see how it's any better or worse than wasting my free time playing vidya or watching movies in solitude. Most people just go through life on an autopilot and those doing something worthwhile and productive are few and far between. We're just insecure and depressed because that's the unfortunate sideeffect of introspection. As said, if you're focused outwards, you don't stop and think about how pointless your life is.