KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU

KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU

youtube.com/watch?v=2p5pdWyyZoc

>Mel Gibson
>Vince Vaughn
>director of Bone Tomahawk and Brawl in Cell Block 99

Attached: dragged-across-concrete-poster.jpg (3600x5550, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw3EAQmpCWOpQ0d6SThXeUdBSUk/view
brobible.com/life/article/dan-bilzerian-stem-cells/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When the fuck will this cheap ass actor head compositing gimmick on the posters end?
Literally 90% of the poster art today look exactly the same.

Brawl in Cell Block 99 was a masterpiece. Bought every Zahler book after that.

RELEASE IT FUCKING NOW ZAHLER NOW NOW NOW
SAVE KINO

Attached: IMG_8523.jpg (301x490, 26K)

Attached: basedmel.jpg (768x432, 31K)

Release date : never

March 22nd

>dragged across the conrete
The director is really obsessed with this idea

>Brawl In Cell Block 99
>there is a brawl in cell block 99
>Bone Tomahawk
>villains use tomahawks made out of bones
>Dragged Across Concrete
>someone gets dragged across concrete
When will this be addressed? Zahler you fucking hack

I love Mel so much, seriously how can one man be so based

Do you not have a father?

Attached: 1523395344486.png (746x512, 99K)

Haven't been this excited for a film since Mandy.

how will capeshit ever recover?

>based Mel
>based Vaughn
>based Zahler
>film is about violent racist cops
>its name is literally "Dragged Across Concrete"

It has all the potential to be an absolutely legendary shit, but after watching some clips I have this sinking feeling it will end up being very underwhelming.

I sure hope I'm wrong tho.

looked kino, too bad they shoehorned in some biracial marriage shilling with vince vaughn

Imagine if Val Kilmer would be also in it. Just imagine.

You've got really shit taste.

go watch capeshit

Does Michael Jai White has lupus? the fuck happened to his face lol

Mandy is just as vapid and empty of artistic merit as capeshit. I bet you just want to see Dragged across concrete because of racist memes.

I like them when they are actually painted and not just photoshoped

>Literally 90% of art today look exactly the same
ftfy

>The Vague Sub-Text Title Virgin vs the Explicit Literal Title Chad

I like this one

Attached: MV5BMzQ4MjEyNjg4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY1NDEzMzI@._V1_.jpg (1012x1500, 628K)

Which video is this from. I saw the webm but didn't save it

>Zahler

Attached: 1537630667068.webm (1280x690, 589K)

>Bone Tomahawk and Brawl in Cell Block 99
Objectively better than anything Quentin Tarantino has made

thanks for the spoiler tag dickface

this

god i wish zahler would do another western based on his book wraiths of the broken land or a congregation of jackals.

His books are violence kino

Isnt Zahler and the production company a bunch of white supremacists on the downlow? I am going to buy three tickets so i can guarantee empty seats next to me

same and i hope it doesn't disappoint as much as mandy did

wtf that sounds kino

He probably will. He said he's in talks to do congregation of jackals as a miniseries.

>that painfully obvious rubber puppet
So that's what counts as "kino" today, huh?

it is
wraiths of the broken land is absolutely brutal
people getting forcefeed live scoprions, people getting impaled upside down for psychological warfare

anyone read his other screenplays? like fury of the strongman? i've heard brigands of rattlebourg is good but i hate reading screenplays in case the movie eventually gets made.

>Michael Jai White and Don Johnson
Well shit, I'll go see it and tell you guys how it was.

We wouldn't deserve such a kino.

brigands could only be made as a 3 hour movie, which kinda sucks, because the first hour would literally be daily-life scenes of rattleborge's citizens

I have read The Big Stone Grid, Brigands of Rattleborge and this one. They are quite good. Especially Brigands. The Big Stone Grid was the weakest one but it was still decent.

funny how the unofficial one was full of spoilers but actually better. Still hyped.

>The Big Stone Grid
first time i've heard of this one, apparently michael mann was attached but left to make blackhat? zahler seems to have pretty crummy luck when it comes to having other director's shoot his scripts. i would've been really interested to see the park chan wook version of brigands.

I haven't talked to my father in 18 years and I don't even know if he's alive or dead.

never read a more reddit post in my whole life
these are the equivalent of Yea Forums capeshit

Fury of the Strongman it's insane, it will never be made into a movie. It needs a fairly big budget and the lead actor has to be literally prime Arnold but dramatic acting chops.

anyone listen to the audiobook The Narrow Caves he did? I hope it's made into a movie with the same cast. It's pretty good, kinda like his Prince of Darkness.

been meaning. grew up listening to a lot of audiobook productions. it's a full cast right? with sound effects and stuff?

yup. very fun listen.

I should add that I really need to see Wyatt Russell in a Zahler movie now

Yes he was attached. It's cop thriller and it has some nice violence and atmosphere, but it's a bit stupid and predictable, still a nice read. Park Chan Wook version of Brigands would have been great.
Why does it need a big budget? And how violent is it?

Looks like Vaughn's girlfriend is a nigger though.

In what country? Will it be VOD like bone and brawl

Someone still has "Brigands of Rattleborge" script here? Requested it one year ago and right before saving googledoc my computer died.

Attached: bone (4).jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

has he had a breakout role yet? he was just kind of a goofy guy in his black mirror episode and everybody wants some, and he didn't have a ton of screentime in cold in july.

drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw3EAQmpCWOpQ0d6SThXeUdBSUk/view

thanks

Attached: bone (16).jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

>Mel ages better than old fuck younger than him
>Mel ages better than old fucks older than him
What is his secret?

Cell Block 99 sucked ass a Vince Vaughn can go suck a dick.

brobible.com/life/article/dan-bilzerian-stem-cells/

Bad trailer but still looks like kino. Can't wait.

that's his only decent role because he's quiet during 90% of it. all his other roles he never shuts the fuck up

Honestly lads I liked the look of it. It at least tried to portray the violence of being shot in the face more so than most movies where people would get shot in the head but there is no deformation of the skull.
People who get shot in the forehead, depending on the calibur of course, for example end up looking like ay lmaos since the facial structure changes since the skull shatters.

I've been posting here for 9 years and have never had a reddit account. What the fuck was wrong with Mandy, you pretentious faggot? Beyond the Black Rainbow was good and I love Nicolas Cage, why would I not be enthusiastic stic about it? Go seethe at people enjoying movies somewhere else you shit eating cunt.

>Beyond the Black Rainbow was good
BTBR was great, but mandy was shit.