HEY WHAT'S UP GOMIE YOU STUPID BEANER

HEY WHAT'S UP GOMIE YOU STUPID BEANER
HAHAHAHA

Attached: Hank.jpg (500x562, 30K)

EEEEYYY GOMIE WHAT'S GOING ON YOU JOB STEALING WETBACK HEY HEEYYYYYY!

WELL LOOKIE HERE IF IT AINT MY GOOD PAL GOMIE, CLIMB ANY WALLS LATELY? JUST JOSHIN YA HAHA!

happy hank was based

Hank? You mean Isaac Schrader?

HEY WALT YOUR COCK IS SMALL, I'M A MANLY MAN HEY WALT LOOK AT MY BIG GUN, HEY WALT YOU DUMB LOL

hey gomie throw that mexican pisswater in the fucking trash

Attached: schrader.jpg (620x368, 27K)

HEY HEY GOMIE, CHECK OUT THAT DECAPITATED CARTEL SPIC! HOPE HE WASN’T YOUR UNCLE OR SOMETHING YOU FUCKIN SPIC! JUST KIDDIN BUDDY

Hank is the biggest wanna be tough guy on the show

Meanwhile he’s a coping 5’7 manlet top kek

Attached: 58107102-6C98-44A3-BE2B-BDA82612CE4D.png (505x538, 505K)

hank was a turbo chad unlike your beta skinnyfat ass

That's part of his character though. He has a tough shell over a fragile little man that has panic attacks.

sex gifs

>wannabe
>killed 2 cartel hitmen with no gun and a 30 second heads up

>calls me a skinnyfat beta

>but the fatass 5’7 manlet who gets his brains blown out by an inbred Cletus is “chad”

The state of you

Attached: 9452AFA4-6245-4BDB-A9F8-5EFBEE20DB83.jpg (403x395, 13K)

the chad DEA agent vs the virgin soibodied Yea Forums NEET

Oh hey Hank, been taking pennies out of the wishing fountain again? just kidding man haha

Attached: BB-S3-Steven-Quezada-560.jpg (560x330, 26K)

Ok keyboard warrior

Subhuman niggers detected

He was like Bradley fuckin Cooper

Attached: Tony_Soprano.jpg (270x270, 12K)

This meme has potential

YOU SON OF A BITCH

Attached: 1501919042395.gif (270x175, 1.78M)

Hank was unironically a well-written character. Lovable dick who is flawed enough to break his own rules but does it for the "right" reasons, i.e. beating the shit out of Jesse but only because he loved Marie, never suspecting Walt but only because he loves his friends. Guy has a big heart. And is also smart enough to nail Walt in hardly any time at all after making the connection, only failing because of a total wildcard. Unironically one of the best characters in the show.

early hank reminded me a lot of tony

if you think about it, he may be the only character that can be described as morally good in the show.

Gomez was somehow shorter tho

Hank deserved to win. I was so pissed when the hillbillies came out of nowhere
fucking lame end

>fragile little man that has panic attacks

t. virgin neckbeard who has spent the last 35 years in the same room

I honestly liked him more after the season ended, seeing how he handled himslf with Walt, going from treating him like a beta manlet then going full 180 and seeing him as a monster.

I didn't mean it in a bad way. He still manages to get things done while being afraid.
The turtle bomb incident messed him up big time.

Also Gomie.

Yeah pretty neat how he beat chessmaster Walt by using his own weakness against him exactly the same as how Walt used Gus's weakness against him. And Walt was too dumb to see it

Hank was definitely my favorite character.

Also there's nothing wrong with being 5'7"

I liked how tragic it was and it gives Walter a huge reality check. The writers had planned for him to go out that way for a while.
I don't know why Walter buried all of his barrels in the same spot though.

Hank showed us that even manlets can be heroes and for that im forever grateful

>Also there's nothing wrong with being 5'7"
>t. manlet

Don’t do this user

Attached: D1D61206-DFCD-4347-AB65-ED778B032A0A.jpg (250x350, 11K)

Only character I rooted for more was Jesse

>Gomez dying off screen and you just see his body lying there

feels

Attached: 1547435601110.jpg (1200x898, 320K)

I too am 5'7, user.

Hank and Gomie best friends forever. Better couple than Hank and Marie. Everyone needs a ethnic best friend that you can call racial slurs without trouble and does the same with you.

My aide and I just made the trip from NC to Vegas and obviously had to make a stop by the WW house. Seriously the best time of my life. Just finished up season 3 for the umpteenth time.

Attached: IMG_2328.jpg (480x359, 48K)

What it if you're white though?
There aren't any good white slurs.

You must be a complete retard then

Of course a breaking bad retawd would say something so stupid

**wife

There's a store there too that sells the "blue meth" and was the actual company (mom and pop candy store) that made it for the show the first two or three seasons, I believe.

Attached: IMG_2321.jpg (360x480, 56K)

Cracker, honky, white trash, whitey, peckerwood. Maybe gringo too. I don't know if it's considered a derogatory term. Could be.

haha what if it was real blue meth

hell even right after the bombing he was still able to get up and help the guy who lost his leg

Thise all suck though. When people would call me cracker back in high school, id make whip cracking motions and sounds at them and tell them to get back to work, or just say something blatantly racist. White trash is the only semi decent white insult but it still doesnt work outside of certain situations. White people are literally invulnerable to racial epithets because racial epithets only work if youre insecure about your race.

I swear to God I was so freaked out in the car consindering we had another thousand or so miles left. The owner said to be careful and if you eat it throw the baggy away as they can assume the "crumbs" are drugs and can possibly arrest you

Attached: IMG_2326.jpg (640x479, 73K)

THEYRE CALLED MINERALS, MARIE

youd be surprise how many white soibois get into conniptions about their whiteness being made fun of, one joke about mayonnaise or white toast or something and they start blubbering about muh white genocide

I need moar , faggots

>ywn get a rehab handjob from Marie

Attached: marie gives hank a handjob.gif (300x169, 2M)

Hank was well written, well cast, fantastically well performed

>10 years later I realize Gomie means Gomez

>puts down meth-powered full auto assault rifle wielding Tuco
>lone survivor of cartel bomb attack
>gets shot in the back and still manages to kill two assasins but spend the next year learning how to walk and poop again
Hank survived a lot of bullshit, he had every right to emotionally crumble

You have an aide?

I meant wife. Yes, I am a shameless phone poster.

But the mayonnaise or “hurr durr mild food” stereotypes are just lazy, blatantly wrong, and deployed crudely and in an unfunny manner. For example
>white guy is on a commercial
>orders food
>HURRRRRR DURRRRR WAITER THE ICE IS TOO SPICY

My point is they arent funny insults. Come up with something that is actually good and deploy it properly. In the end theyre all just a shadow of the almighty nigger, a word so powerful even non blacks fly into a rage when you say it. Thats why its so funny. White people whining on twitter about some low brow racist insult directed towards them are not who im talking about here, im not even talking about people being offended, im talking about whats funny and what isnt. Hell, when Mexicans call me gringo theyre acknowledging that I invaded their fucking country and theyre crying out for me to leave, in vain. I fucking love being white.

all im getting at is wypeepo arent totally immune to racial epithets since there are plenty of soicucks who are easy enough to trigger with even the much more minor """slurs""" against them