Five minutes

Attached: 1550509613129.png (2064x1145, 914K)

Attached: DzGz4gRVAAAgDGU.jpg (804x509, 59K)

What's this new le neck meme

Wow that's actually good. Well, fine.

Who here /5minutes/ ?

Wow, that is extremely perfect

I was browsing the thread where this meme originated just before my animation course started. I was red in the face from trying to hold back laughter.

>CGI is soulless disney trash
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL THEY DID WAS PAINT A PERSON BLUE
Kill all of yourselves

it looks even worse

They could’ve just.. not cast Will Smith as the fucking genie.

user it looks borderline SNL sketch tier

They could have but if you know how Hollywood works you can see why they did.

The film had no star power for it's leads and there are no notable middle eastern actors except for Ben Kingsley (possibly turned it down)

They couldn't cast a white actor or the anti-white brigade would get upset about tainting muh arab film and so they where left with the only other racial demographic Hollywood promotes meaning it was between Will Smith and Kevin Hart.

I’m not even sure why he auditioned for an Aladdin live action remake. Fuck everything about this.

>are no notable middle eastern actors
tony shalub

I actually liked this more than the original. Genie always have that manly chin on him.

Not this one though.

I guess they wanted people to be able to recognize Will Smith, but considering what his career has been like lately, was that really something they should've done?

>attention bajoran workers

they could've just... not remade this movie

Should have been Eddie Murphy

I feel like he needs something on his body. This smooth glowing dad bod is just fucking weird. Either some clothes or body tattoos or something

>I have impregnated all your wives. That is all.

BLUEED

What did you change?

This looks pretty good. Doesn't really need the chin but definitely needs to be that hench

AYO CHECK 'EM

Attached: 1549917828619.png (544x612, 382K)

Five minutes

Attached: 2672728388.png (1200x344, 750K)

Lmao how can people actually think this looks good

I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the contract that it HAD to look like will smith. Even in that fish tail movie his character looked like him

Racist

Some /r/fit thing.