Turns out the middle ages dyke demographic is not that profitable

Turns out the middle ages dyke demographic is not that profitable.
What will be the media spin after this disaster?

Attached: 57a92963-a9d4-46b2-927d-0e1db74bdcc4.png (589x619, 532K)

I wonder how Yea Forums will spin it after it becomes successful

I'm sure powerful women (male) like you will lead marvel to new glory

Attached: 1548667584479.jpg (576x768, 40K)

I'll honestly be amazed if this one does well. DC already beat them to the feminism meme with a 10,000 times as recognizable and liked character, and it wasn't with Funkfoot McHankass.

I have zero faith in the normie, but I still can not imagine this doing well in comparison to other capeshit films

>What will be the media spin?
Something something right wing troll, something something russian hacker etc. pp

>this marvel movie is going to flop because bloo bloo bloo

why do you keep doing this to yourself?

I'm doing my part to make sure the audience isn't overwhelmingly white and male.

>Trusting in the appeal of a obnoxious dyke
why do you keep doing this to yourself?

Attached: 1550681851183.jpg (2132x1542, 956K)

>Quippy cunt being annoying
>Looks like a bag of potato’s in a full body covering jumpsuit in stark contrast to male heroes that look like Greek gods
>Hamfisted “le girl power”
>Probable weird 90’s aesthetic with stupid era-references and a rushed and shitty new backstory

It’s probably going to suck and they’ve only got themselves to blame, people would have come out in droves if they cast an actual strong actress with some sex appeal willing to wear some skin tight suit. One that doesn’t give a fuck about identity politics. They already knew that capeshit fatigue was setting in so this might have been intentional, instead of blaming their shitty storywriting they can blame it on “muh Russia”, “muh misogyny” and whatever flavor of the month leftist catchphrase is.

>the middle ages dyke demographic
To be fair they usually have a lot of disposable income since they have no kids.

Attached: 1550669757965.jpg (905x1222, 248K)

it's just the next marvel movie, that her social media makes you cry isn't that big a deal for the mass normie audience.

it's a beardfat thread. no thanks

>they can blame it on “muh Russia”, “muh misogyny” and whatever flavor of the month leftist catchphrase is.

You really are a fucking idiot.

>actress with some sex appeal
Can't have that. femininity is VERBOTEN since it implies weakness. a good and progressive female role model has to be a no-nonsense butch dike with an attitude

Which they spend on gourmet catfood.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-16-12-52-25.png (480x800, 259K)

The winning strategy for marvel movies was always charming relatable characters.
Putting a repulsive cunt in a lead role is a dead sentence for this kind of movie regardless of brad brand recognition

Attached: capeshit.jpg (583x809, 131K)

lol r/boxoffice in denial.

Attached: 3844950.jpg (2458x1498, 314K)

this movie is going to hit a billion easy, you guys are wrong every time and it blows my mind you persist on being wrong

>going to hit a billion easy
How? Who is gonna watch this train wreck besides pic related

Attached: get.jpg (935x1402, 372K)

I doubt it will be a disaster of any sort. It will still be more successful than Ant-Man and the Wasp, and I'm sure you won't hear much more controversy from the main source in the next two weeks until release. Marvel would want to cut that off as soon as they started seeing their potential profits drop.

Attached: 1504501425700.jpg (810x780, 70K)

I'm not sure the dyke demographic in the middle ages has much impact on the box office of any modern movie tbqh.

I can understand the appeal of Antman/Dr. Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy...and we knew Black Panther was going to be a success based on how well he was received in Civil War...but I just don't see the appeal or draw of this movie. She's a woman? Who can shoot lasers,fly, and hit hard? There's a cat? It's the 90s?

yes I remember this time last year, Yea Forums accepted black panther was going to be huge because the lead was so charming and relatable, just like all the other marvel movies they love.

Attached: 33446_156842054337783_997803_n.jpg (599x423, 60K)

>She's a woman
A repulsive and unlikable women

Attached: 1537502914497.jpg (280x404, 36K)

And that just lessens the appeal in my eyes. What's so interesting about a smug person who just knows they are destined for greatness? It reminds me of how Hilary just "knew" she was going to be President. "It's my turn. Give it to me. You owe me" isn't very heroic and it's not fun to watch.

To be honest, it won't flop. But I'm betting it will underperform considering how shitty the marketing and Brie Larsen have been lately.

>CAPTAIN MARVEL WILL OPEN WITH 100 MILLION
>......but just so everyone knows, it doesn't have to prove anything at the box office

Attached: 1548995084511.jpg (980x1112, 134K)

>muh review bomb
>doesn't have to prove anything

black panther was successful because of ethnocentrism, Captain fungus has nothing like that going on

It isn't even a review bomb, its just people declaring they don't want to see it. How is it review bombing if they aren't reviews?

>single mother of 4 at 26
truly cannot think of a worse fate

>look mom I posted it again!
fuck you obsessed /pol/ faggot making this thread every day
have fun getting BTFO when it makes $1b lmao

>makes $1b
lol, seething roastie

Attached: 2cd3969f-5f7a-427e-b048-d4127cf66c89.png (361x355, 188K)

>$1b lmao
see