CM BOXOFFICE TO DESTROY BP

TICKET PRE-SALES ALL OVER THE WORLD ALREADY 45% STRONGER! OH NO NO NO!

Attached: oh no no no.png (1522x868, 3.02M)

who's mad? this is a great news. CM clobbering overrated BP is gonna make BP feggits cry. boo hoo BP isn't #1 anymore. cry some more.

This place is going to be insufferable when this movie comes out.

Niggers lose to whites again.

Best part? I'm only mad that 45% means I can't make a 3/5th joke.

Attached: solo.jpg (961x481, 151K)

THAT DIDN'T COUNT

Incels cant get laid because they dont like/get mad at a movie? user I don't think that's correct.

the film wont succeed because China/Korea hates Brie Larson

if you search her in China/Korean search engine, the top result is her making fun of Stan Lee after death
The media sensationalized this and Chinks/Gooks are diehard Marvel fans, so they got really pissed at Brie Larson

no u

Just like communism

I got laid last night. And I ain't watching this liberal tripe.

niggers hate women
foreigners hate women more than niggers

Me neither. "Incels don't like/get mad at movie because they can't get laid", on the other hand...

State side box office is a useless metric, China and japan are more pertinent when it comes to movie success

When did she make fun of Stan Lee?

>Disney manipulating pre sales to make it look like people Care about their feminist trash
OH NONONO

I wonder how many advanced tickets actually get sold. I've had no problem seeing any movie on opening day.

OH NON ONONONONONON NO NO NO NO.
THIS TIME IT'S REAL GUYS

What this article conveniently failed to mention is that this happened only during the first 24 hours, not throughout the pre sale period

Attached: ttpFl5X.png (1396x1230, 353K)

I don't mind Brie's outspoken feminist ideals but why has she got such a bitch-face?

>Alita will still do it guys