Feminine: Good

Feminine: Good
Masuline: Bad

Get it in your thick skulls kids!

Attached: The-LEGO-Movie-2-main-poster.jpg (1382x692, 163K)

There's even a scene dedicated to berating the main guy as weak and pathetic, while claiming the girl did all the REAL work.

Feminists are nauseating. This is not equality. I'm glad this movie bombed.

Attached: 1531274502927.png (920x1330, 349K)

Lucy? More like LUCIFER am I right?

Attached: 1542817135602.png (1000x1000, 216K)

I've just to assosciate anyone who has dyed hair as having some form of mental illness.

My girlfriend and I saw this last week. Even she said it sucked and that the heavy handed political shit was stupid.

The main character literally learns that liking masculine things like dinosaurs and aliens makes you evil. Then goes on to play with pink toys.

>redpills your son about the treacherous and manipulative ways of women
Least funny of the Lego movies, but you're a brainlet if you took the WOMAN GOOD message at face value.
That whole "You did all the fighting and the MAN took the credit" bit at the beginning was over the top and flat out wrong as Emmet became a master builder at the end of the first movie and fought his way to the tower with a big construction robot.
>batman tricked into wanting marriage through jealousy
>wildstyle saying she wants Emmet to change then not caring when he does then tries to change him back
>wildstyle lying about her past long into the relationship while Emmet thinks he knows everything about her
>sister rejecting brothers peace offering early on then turning it around blaming him "I jus wanted to pway wiff you" when she started the fighting
Funniest joke in the movie was Rex saying to Emmet his entire time travel existence is just a metaphor of the dying imagination of adolescents.

In the next movie Emmet will transition to a transexual because hetero is oppressive and uncool.

Why cant they just praise girls and shut up. Why must the berate men and everything they like?

Attached: 1530271654116.jpg (1125x786, 61K)

>>wildstyle lying about her past long into the relationship while Emmet thinks he knows everything about her

Was she born with dyed hair? or did they double down on her SJW look?

She used to be a pop singer with pink sparkly hair. She colored it black with a sharpie and became gloomy.

It's almost as if 90% of cinema so far has been male centric and they want to re align the scales a bit.

fuck off and cry moar bitch

I honestly don't get what's supposed to be so great about these movies.

>The LEGO 2 Movie
I don't get it.

If you played with legos (don't correct me you didn't have friends if you called them Lego bricks) then they are just amazing to see an entire world built out of them. That's the main gimmick.
The humor is innocent and funny and for the most part there isn't a huge message shoved down your throat aside from be nice to people.

>re align the scales a bit.
or just demonize masculinity?

'Liking aliens, dinosaurs and action movies is bad!

Weddings and tea parties with sparkly ponies is good!' - great "re-aligning" new friend

>there isn't a huge message shoved down your throat aside from be nice to people.
see

>>wildstyle saying she wants Emmet to change then not caring when he does then tries to change him back

unironically thought all of this too. desu it could almost be as kino as lego movie but that PC scene was REALLY just too much for a lego movie

It's doing poorly everywhere else except the US

Get woke, Go broke!

Attached: 1550660788036.png (925x925, 432K)

I want that chick to step on my balls.

i wonder if it hurts a lego to step on human

Fuggin lel

Attached: 1434948340181.jpg (195x222, 6K)

Rex was based and redpilled

Lego employee here. The Rex sets are the most popular while the girl themed sets are barely moving. Expect a major discount on all sets to hide how terribly girl centric products do not sell when compared to the male designed models.

there is literally nothing wrong with indoctrinating kids to become massive faggots

It's true, if we don't raise the next generation of faggots future generations will have no one to start threads

The message they're shoving down everybody's throat is that it isn't okay to just be a masculine male or a feminine female and live like a plain old normal person from the last 10,000 years of human history without being harassed.

Instead, you have to think a certain way, feel a certain way, believe what people like her tell you to believe, or you're somehow magically oppressing people even if you've never raised a hand in anger to another person.

That wasn't the message I came away with. The FemMC wanted Emmet to harden up, but in doing so he lost the traits that made Emmet himself, mainly kindness, happiness, joy, and love. Which was also reflected in the IRL children's relationship via the time-skip. You see what a "hard" Emmet sadly evolves to be.
Also you find out that FemMC dyes her hard and hides her happy, poppy past life to seem brooding which doesn't serve her or her friends well...

Attached: rrdbh.jpg (245x245, 82K)

The gotham city song was the best
They should just make only lego batman movies.

>robin was killed by duplo monsters

No- masculine bad, feminine bad. There is nothing feminine about her.

>l'epic redpill post
>embarrassing typo
Every time.

>movie about lego
>a creative toy
>central premise of their brand is "build what you want and have fun"
>release a movie that berates boys for liking things like the post apocalypse
>stupid boys play with girl toys

Just so tiresome.

>kindness, happiness, joy, and love

things which women are disgusted by

why would lego release a $300 apocalypse berg set?

I know right? That's masculine and bad. Shame on any boy who plays with it.

What a fucked up clown world

>he FemMC wanted Emmet to harden up, but in doing so he lost the traits that made Emmet himself, mainly kindness, happiness, joy, and love

Rex was kind enough to volunteer to save Emmet and his friends even when he had nothing to gain by wrecking the princess temple, except saving all the brainwashed toys.

Rex lived a healthy fulfilled life. He invented cool shit, went on adventures and took care of his dinosaur buddies. He has no insecurities and doesn't need a partner to feel happy.

Such a strong independent man scares feminists and obviously must be demonized in the film.

Attached: lego-movie-2-chris-pratt.jpg (696x870, 246K)

Rex did nothing wrong

>There is nothing feminine about her.
She starts off as a tomboy who then gets convinced that sparkly princess shit is good, masculine traits, interests and lifestyle is bad

He was only trying to save people because he's a traditional action hero stand-in

We obviously can't have that in [current year]

Attached: 52jadf4gs3411.jpg (4032x3024, 712K)

>Movie actually features a cameo where child murder advocate Ruth Bader Ginsburg appears and everyone cheers.

>Cameo happens in the fantasy of a 5 year old girl who just happens to love child murder advocate Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Here's my two cents.
I thought the message of the movie was good. Don't be a dick to your sister, and instead of pushing her away, maybe teach her to play properly. The whole beginning sequence was saying she was literally only trying to play, and that the older kid misinterpreted it as her being mean.
"Leg Godt" means play well, and that basically means to just have fun. The brother wasn't having fun and was just essentially slogging away at the build and was taking the toy too seriously, they even mentioned the kraggle glue thing, saying that you may as well just glue it all together if you don't want it broken. In the end they end up having fun in the backyard building and play Lego.
The "feminist" message that was thrown in at the beginning felt off I agree, but that wasn't he point of the movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it for what it was, and still greatly admire the amazingly high quality of the animation.

>Don't be a dick to your sister
This is the good message behind which they are hiding their propaganda.

It's nice that the siblings learn to play with each other, but the whole Rex Dangervest angle is too obvious to ignore. He's symbolically masculine and portrayed as evil for no reason and then is defeated by his newly feminized girlfriend, not Emmet. Emmet needs a powerful female to defeat himself..

Besides the live action message. The entire message in the animation part was "Masculinity = Bad. Be more feminine, showing emotions is strong, glitter and pink are salvation"

>I thought the message of the movie was good.

Rex did nothing wrong.

You disgust me

why did you respond to yourself user?

>(((Bergmans)))

what?

Its lego, not legos, you fag

Maybe the point is that males takes play too seriously and should be like girls, like how we tend to go overboard with stuff like Warhammer 30K figures and create labyrinthine rulesets for all the figures and dump tons of math into it and how you need to have all these specific guidelines about how you are allowed to paint your Orc and whatever, girls don't really have that part of their brain wired in.

Yes I know there is toxic femininity too.

Thats literally me irl
Only i dont need pussy because im gay. Gays are naturally independent

>like how we tend to go overboard with stuff like Warhammer 30K figures and create labyrinthine rulesets for all the figures and dump tons of math into it and how you need to have all these specific guidelines about how you are allowed to paint your Orc and whatever, girls don't really have that part of their brain wired in.
Civilisation is literally built out of rules and autism.

If everyone just did what they wanted, we'd still be Cave Chads.

>Maybe the point is that males takes play too seriously and should be like girls

What happened to the whole "Be Yourself" shit? Aren't liberals supposed to accept people for who they are?

I guess that doesn't apply to straight men.

Even the poster is clearly divided on gender lines. Boys team vs Girls team with a pink and blue background for each.

Fuckin SJW identity politics in childrens movies.

Attached: lego_movie_two_the_second_part_ver8.jpg (509x755, 108K)