*Ahem* Fuck /Pol/!

Into The Spider-Verse is the comfiest Spider-Man movie since the first one with Tugboat (not including based Venom).

Attached: spiderverse_cbg400.1010_lm_v1-h_2018.jpg (768x433, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

origin-flash.sonypictures.com/ist/awards_screenplays/SV_screenplay.pdf
superherohype.com/movies/430257-amy-pascal-teases-into-the-spider-verse-sequel-plans-new-characters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth-616
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>anti-/pol/ posters are comic book loving manchildren
like pottery

Spiderverse was shit.
Would have preferred if it was just Miles and Parker instead throwing in all the other Spiderman, woman, pig etc characters in.
Miles having so many additional powers is retarded.
Music was shit.
The animations was nice.

Has nothing to do with /pol/. Miles was really likeable for a nigger, probably because he grew up with a father figure.

You sound like a fun person to hang out with... NOT!

>Stan Lee specifically stipulates that Peter Parker will always be a straight white male
>make a movie where spiderman is literally everything but a straight white male

Gotta give the jews credit for their ingenuity

Manchildren who love things>>>>Manchildren who hate things

based

Spiderverse is watchable than Infinity War and any other shit marvel movie, also there's plenty of Peni lewds thanks to this capekino.

probably because there's a small percentage of blacks in the world who won't try to mug you with a gun or knife. of course like science fiction, that shit will rarely or never happen.

Attached: images.jpg (197x256, 12K)

Just marathoned the first 5 minutes of this.

It was pretty good so far.

It had a Jew force a BMWF relationship after the Aryan got killed, and no one not even his aunt cared.
This is "white replacement" the movie.

He was straight and male, 2 out of 3 isn't bad

Gwen didn't want the dick, and Miles is too beta to ever go for it, calm your tits.

I'm glad it didn't make money

Why does it seem that all SpiderFlop shills write in the same manner ?

>Those realities hang over and inject real heart into every frame of the film, from his evolving relationship with his father to his shattering final confrontation with his uncle (revealed, as in the comics, to be The Prowler) and especially in his showdown with The Kingpin; whose stature as symbolic embodiment of blatant criminality enabled by power and privilege takes on a stark new dimension when he’s looming over a Spider-Man with the same face and voice of dozens of young men without superpowers who are (literally and figuratively) beaten down by other powerful old white men, like Wilson Fisk in real life, every day. It’s an animated film, and a very unusual one, but at heart it’s more “real” than most live-action superhero epics can ever hope to be.

>Peter Parker
>Spider-Man
I don't think you understood what Stan said

Nigga what?
$387mil box office from a $90mil production budget is not a flop. The movie was great and I regret not seeing it in cinemas, I hope it gets the Oscar on Sunday.

>/pol/ posters get triggered by children's cartoons every day

nice try but nah

>Spider-verse? It was amazing! Best Spider-man film and best superhero movie ever made, it should win ALL of the Oscars!

Attached: 1524033916848.png (1200x675, 792K)

Sneederman

>force a BMWF relationship
Come on, the movie is out now and you people are still pushing your fetish?

>UM NO YOU
Whats with discord trannies and their ape IQ retorts

The theme of the movie is young white men are not spiderman. It is the definition of black/yellow/brownwashing a superhero. The spidercrew is:
>Black
>Girl
>Asian
>Jew
>Old guy who says 2 things and one is "punch nazis"
The movie ends with gwen visiting miles in his bedroom alone.
This is literal propaganda.

Only because the movie couldn't be longer.

Aryan Spider-Man dies
Nigger replaces him with help from the Kike. Also helping him get with the white chick.

Anyone who thinks this movie is political has not watched it.

Attached: 1550163207973.jpg (718x960, 156K)

>literal

imagine being this naive and stupid

Miles having camouflage and a sting has been a thing from the start.

His character was stupid from the start.

At least here it isn't a copout for the writer hating Venom.

There were 3 Peters in the movie and they were all straight, white and Male. Miles was straight, Male and black. The pig was a pig (but still Male and I’m pretty sure he has an animal MJ in his universe).

I always thought Peter Parker was jewish because he's uncle is called Ben (presumably Benjamin)
Now i see how retarded this idea is, since he's named Peter

Attached: 1536142191063.png (645x729, 105K)

the cringey outdated pig represents you autistic whiteys

I thank God everyday that I'll never be as mentally deranged as you.

>Jew
He’s literally as much of a Jew as peter Parker has ever been. They didn’t make him MORE Jewish. People just decided he was for some reason.

>They didn’t make him MORE Jewish
Well they showed him stepping on a glass at his wedding.

>The theme of the movie is young white men are not spiderman
What? They say “anyone could be spiderman” like 500 times. The Peter Parker that died was extremely well loved, and the one that lived was shown to sort his life out and be the 616 (read: canon) spiderman again. There was absolutely no mention of race or gender for the entire movie.

I really liked that the Raimi films were canon in this. Really funny beginning, but wasn't overall so interested in the story. From moment to moment the movie was good.

Originally they considered getting Tobey to voice original Peter but they thought it would be too distracting so they got Chris Pine instead.

>Just because the superhero has always been white does not mean he has to be white! He can be any race or colour or creed you want.
Also we killed him.
Also, if a half black/half latino mutt has kids with a white girl, what specific level of mutt children would that produce?

Attached: Casta_painting_all.jpg (1419x2000, 414K)

That was probably more of a nod to him being created by Stan Lee than anything else. It’s not like it was ever thrown in your face at any point. They never even mentioned it.

Find me a Black Peter Parker.

Tobey coming back would have been great, but I agree it would have been too distracting.

But Spiderman literally hasn’t always been white. They haven’t made Peter Parker black. They used a few of the ridiculous amounts of spidermen that there are in comics. There are probably more spiderman than literally every other superhero ever. And quit whining that Peter was killed in Miles’ universe. That is quite literally the entire basis of his characters story AND the main universe actual Peter Parker is alive and a main character in the movie.

Groid-Man is pure kinotastic!

Attached: original_result (8).png (512x512, 387K)

anyone who claims to like politics but doesnt like tpm is retarded
your just a brainlet

I think the term is Zambo. That kid would be as close to the 56% meme imaginable

Attached: thumbnail-by-url.jpg (400x321, 20K)

>Based Venom
>likes nigger Spider Man
>/pol/ boogeyman
>thinking Spider Man 1 is better than Spider Man 2

Attached: 1549474932348.png (438x432, 61K)

>implying Venom isn't based

Attached: 7.png (1213x807, 1.11M)

>I'm colorblind when the protagonist is always white
>loses their because there's a black/brown/yellow hero

Is there a name for this kind of white hypocrisy?

common sense

this is your brain on /pol/

You're wasting your time man, these fags don't use their brains or do research they just shitpost for the fun of this.

just wanted to point out your shit taste

>white males equate two dozen layers of false equivalence, contradiction, and zero empathy for others as common sense

lmao no wonder even white women want you extinct. daily reminder that white male hero = no buy because that money goes into entitled fucktards and incels

go back to crying about captain marvel, disneyshill

Attached: WFHc9004407.jpg (1200x627, 86K)

go woke get broke

is your brain in common sense retard, enjoy your soi meals

See

what a fucken anti semite

>disney shill

hahahaa, stop trying to pretend you belong here you shitskin tranny, fuck off back to wherever it is you came from and keep crying on how meanie /pol/ is for calling the nigger spider man a nigger

>npc response

Black Panther already left you with a gaping asshole in case you forgot over 1 BILLION baby

Attached: BlackPanther596d2f1f9d9a1.jpg (1600x696, 135K)

I wanted to see Gwen get BLACKED hopefully she will be in the next one

You and the rest of leftshits wouldn't give a speck of a shit about Morales if he was white - he would be just another Spiderboy or some other copycat faggot. It takes a special kind of bay area retard to watch a movie in 15 fps just because there is dinduffin on the screen.

Attached: you.jpg (450x450, 23K)

>he has to stretch that far just to justify (((them))) making Peter Parker a fucking kike

there was literally no good reason except to just tarnish Peter Parker even more, it wasn't enough that the one who got killed was an Aryan that gets replaced by a fucking nigger, but they also make the "real" Peter Parker a fucking jew
I'm happy that (((Lord))) and (((Miller))) are getting an Oscar

>Aryan

Imagine it would be too unrealistic to have a Blonde Man living in Queens in 2019

Attached: main-qimg-fb383232acd9c17e978e0165b9959a91.jpg (473x921, 148K)

Says the board that watches 48fps

Yeah, Americans are low IQ corporate mutttlickers, what a shock. No wonder our kinoplexes are switching to Russian and Asian production.

Attached: 60% muhrican masterrace.jpg (1024x683, 191K)

>spidernig
>spidernig
>does whatever a spidernig does

Attached: th.jpg (474x209, 17K)

It's usually a woman or a nigger replacing an established white character. No original characters, or sincere attempt at what-if storylines.

If a pig is black, it's burnt

not an argument, Aryans are white blonde blue eyed people, the purest form of white that you can have and you kill him for a disgusting filthy nigger? not only that but the nigger also has a romance with a white blonde blue eyed girl that was the girlfriend of Peter Parker

>a white blonde blue eyed girl that was the girlfriend of Peter Parker

I hate niggers, but this movie was well animated and had a solid story structure. Better than anything Disney has done. If only it did not have a black lead I would have paid to watch it.

This is the demographic of gwen miles shippers.

Attached: 1548902641428.jpg (1050x1374, 381K)

not really. one can be funny, the other is just embarrassing

Me on the right

She was not Peter’s girlfriend in the movie though. Peter was around 30 and Gwen was like 16. Also they literally don’t put Gwen and Miles together. He flirts with her one time as a callback to an earlier scene with his uncle, and she thinks he’s weird, and then they just do superhero shit for the rest of the movie. At the end they call each other friends and then go to their own universes. You’re constructing a cuck plot where there isn’t one.

to be fair they originally were gonna have a relationship but the idea was scrapped

At the end she appears to him in his bedroom

After credits scene is literally Gwen opening a portal in order to get blacked

to show him the multiverse
Do you not understand social cues?

except at the end she comes to his room alone and also they said the sequel will focus on their romance, you fucking retarded faggot

Attached: (((you))).jpg (575x873, 239K)

This but the era of Straight White Males is over

Yes. They are the normalfag crossposters who came to Yea Forums because of star wars rumors and /got/. They need to be destroyed.

The sequel is gonna be about Spider-Women with Jessica Drew and Cindy Moon

This is literally a children’s movie. And that bedroom is shared with the fat dude. YOU are the ones that are imagining this white girl getting fucked by the black guy. The implication was far more similar to,”they’ve found a way to travel to different universes and now everyone can hang out as much as they want”, or that there was some kind of new threat that needed to be solved in the sequel.

Yep. So what? It’s not in the movie.

Noir Spider-Man was awesome, fuck off

He's right. Miles was cool, and 616-Parker was cool. Spider-girl was not, and I dunno why she was allowed to just blow past "my spider-sense told me to go to your school" like it's the fucking force or something. Then they also added a bunch of others for some reason.

4 if you include Gwen Stacy's best friend in her dimension (though who knows if he was straight or not).

>she comes to his room alone
No, she opens a portal in his room.

Attached: Untitled.png (625x499, 28K)

>/got/
Doesn't everyone there hate got?

Peter was a jew, all the disciples were except Luke.

Her tits are disgustingly small.

why are white people such cucks? You dont see japanese flooding their movies with blacks

Attached: 1489768334134s.jpg (242x242, 7K)

Doesn’t a portal just open and he looks through it and is happy to see her? Remember, you are the one that took that to mean they would fuck. Also, regardless, the shit you’re complaining about is not even in the movie. There’s some kind of vague implication that they may become a couple in the future, and that was enough for you to throw a tantrum.
Also, can you show me where they said the sequel will focus on their relationship? I’m pretty sure they never said that.

That could have been to any number of reasons, 40year old Peter probably wasn't from Earth 616

jews fear the samurai

>was well animated
Does your brain also proceeds the inputs at half of usual capacity so that you have seen it without the frame drops?

Agreed. /pol/ is embarrassing as fuck

>bmwf relationship in a movie
>blond blue eyed girl
every fucking time

Attached: 1516598160044.jpg (745x724, 47K)

Did anyone notice that Hailee (Spider Gwen) romanced a black guy in this film AND romanced a black guy in Bumblebee.

The last time an actress double dipped in the IR ink this early in her career (Julia Stiles - Last Dance and "O"), she didn't have a career left to have!

Career suicide by BLACKED.

Attached: giphy (7).gif (450x676, 216K)

Pictured: A Jew, a Woman, and a Black on alert after sensing a white christian male in the vecinity

Attached: spider-man-easter-eggs.jpg (1440x960, 188K)

Gwen was obviously a lesbian, it was very apparent she only view Peter as a friend, instead of boyfriend

Julia Stiles didn't have a career because her brother was in a boy band

>literal propaganda
You dummies keep using that word like it’s dirty or inflammatory. Propaganda literally means Art which is made to persuade you to feel a certain way. Yknow what else is made to do that? Literally all art. All art was made to persuade you to feel something. If it failed to do so, it isn’t art. This is what Diego Rivera meant when he said “All art is propaganda. If it isn’t propaganda, it isn’t art.”

>inb4 nooooooo my comfy Saturday morning cartoon Spider-Man was propaganda-free!

Those shows were created to make you want to buy plastic injection mold toys which you did so they were successful propaganda properties

Japanese hates Blacks

Attached: 1498255786131.webm (480x480, 514K)

>see a black person on screen
>IT'S BMWF
I really do have to ask why you idiots are such cucks. Despite the movie going out of it's way to showcase that they're just friends, you cucks insist on pushing a romance narrative into it.

See
Why would she discover how to travel to different universes, open a portal to Miles’s earth and say “Miles! Miles! Miles! You got a minute?” Like there was something they needed to talk about that was urgent and superhero-focused if all she wanted to do was fuck?

I thought it was fun, but the Noir, Pig, and PenisParker shouldn't have been in it. They didn't really add anything and just took away screen time and development of the real plot driving characters.

based shad

Attached: 2019-01-22-spidergwen-kiss.jpg (552x852, 135K)

Nope, they specifically said he was 616, actually.

>Propaganda literally means Art which is made to persuade you to feel a certain way. Yknow what else is made to do that? Literally all art. All art was made to persuade you to feel something. If it failed to do so, it isn’t art.
you better be baiting

Attached: 1534695036548.jpg (492x388, 39K)

Hailee is part black and part Filipino, no one should care about her mongrel ass

But she didn’t romance a black guy in Spiderverse.

Hmm, I don't recall that. I shall Google, thank you for bringing this possibility to my attention.

I did not say anything about bmwf though? Learn to read incel

Attached: 1501639080837.jpg (499x499, 162K)

He's not, art needs to move people or why even bother wasting your time creating it.

Nope, Dead Peter was 616

>art needs to move people
Yes, what does that have to do with propoganda? Do you even know what propoganda means?

Do you?

Isn't that a little racist how they always seem to portray black males into white females?
Are they perchance implying black females aren't good enough and males have to look somewhere else?

Attached: 1533211406646.png (180x198, 47K)

What? No he wasn’t. The dead peter was the peter from Miles’s universe. They say in the movie outright that Miles is from the Ultimate universe, and old peter is from 616. I’m not even gonna click that link because I know I’m right. They made it very clear.

Attached: Untitled.png (615x359, 35K)

>tu quoque

Impossible, they didn't even have the right brand of Coca-cola

Sure, they didn't fuck, but she was the romantic interest. Quit splitting hairs, nigger lover!

Regardless of what the script called for, Miles/blonde Peter's universe was not 616

Then that’s a mistake in the script that they don’t say in the movie. Text appears that says the number of each characters’ Earth in the movie (on the mock up comic covers I believe), and fat peter is 616.

So the scriptwriter made a mistake, probably because he didn't really know the property. Like you.

>she was the romantic interest
Was as in originally
superherohype.com/movies/430257-amy-pascal-teases-into-the-spider-verse-sequel-plans-new-characters
samefag

the scriptwriter is literally Lord and Miller, and yeah they don't know the property at all

>literally Lord and Miller
Christopher Miller only produced it, the screenplay was by Phil Lord and Rodney Rothman

They fucked up. It shows on screen that the universe most of the movie takes place in is E-1610, which is the number for Ultimate universe, and E-616 is one of the intruding universes.

>E-1610
That's a food additive

Wrong only one of those were me, but anyway Miles's brand of soft drink is called "Koca-Soda", it's obviously not 616

I'm still trying to confirm whether or not jew Peter was from 616, gotta google brb

Here’s a screenshot from the movie of them literally referring to old!Peter as ‘Amazing Spiderman’, where they later refer to Miles as ‘Ultimate Spiderman’. Amazing is 616. Ultimate is Ultimate. They did the same with all the others too.

Attached: C6F2EC54-4277-47DE-948A-D06741880484.png (1334x750, 1.82M)

>Amazing is 616
No, Spectacular was 616

>was yours anything like this
>Mine was like this
>616Peter's costumes... it has a CAPE
If it isn't a typo, it's probably just to emphasize that since 1610 and 616 has relatively the same lair, then 616 must have had a cape costume as well.

Reminder that the only people who defend this movie are discord and twitter trannies and Yea Forums crossposters
In reality no one would get behind a nigger spider man, and that's why the movie was a flop that didn't make 500 million dollars at the box office, which is how much you need to break even

>they later refer to Miles as ‘Ultimate Spiderman’
Do they?

Attached: vlc 2019-02-21 17-49-06-11.jpg (2048x864, 286K)

>Every film needs 500m to break even
>merch can't factor into that at all
>616Peter's costumes
That's RIPeter's costume, not old Peter.

Forgot the image.

Attached: universal collider.png (540x313, 248K)

>Diego Rivera
>a literal fucking communist

You fucking faggots just cannot help yourselves, can you? Did you all get an order from your bourgeois college professors that this is now a party line when there are commies out in the open in the US?

john mulaney pig should've been the main character

and more battle scenes with him and his magic mallet

>Every film needs 500m to break even
>merch can't factor into that at all

Congrats, you figured out the exact point that user was making.

Eh, guess not in those images. I guarantee they confirm it though. This post sounds closer to what I remember.

nice job slowpants

This is correct jew Peter isn't from 616 proper, he's from a slightly askewed universe, close but no cigar.

Spectacular was literally made as a second title after Amazing. Both are 616. Amazing is the original.

The chart literally says "E-616"

I thought Spider-Ham was voiced by Nathan Lane, I was a little disappointed I was incorrect.

The original was Amazing Fantasy.

So why did Yea Forums shill this again? Half way through and other than the animation it is very run of the mill. The characters, dialogue and story are what you expect from capeshit and in particular one that is aimed heavily towards children.

>implying a nigger spider man wouldn't use his powers to steal shit

come on now

Attached: 1463208240914.png (1219x1045, 992K)

For reference in the comics:

>616 - "Mainline", basically this is the original Marvel universe where everything was written in before all the multiversal things came in
>1610 - Ultimate line
>8311 - Spiderpig's universe
>90214 - Noir line
>14512 - Peni's universe
>65 - Spider-Gwen's universe

The film was rated U, what did you expect?

Ah, ok, so they aren’t actually from those universes but from universes close to those? Or is this just mid-scene and the coloured sections are moving towards the circles with the universe names on them? At the very least Miles’s universe with the dead peter is confirmed Ultimate, so that means the script was wrong.

Cause it had nigger music in the background? Idk.

He's a nigger mestizo, so he has some European in him, maybe that's enough to give him a moral center

>steals the monitor along with the computer case
>having troubles getting away
>Peter slaps it out of his hands and says this is why niggers shouldn't be Spider-man
I can't believe they let Raimi direct that escape scene.

eurotrash are bigger niggers than niggers though

For me, it was the fact that it felt like it had almost no agenda beyond being a fun to watch Spiderman movie. That’s sort of why it bugs me to see so many people insist that it was preachy about race and gender when it actually wasn’t.

Then which race and/or ethnicity is worth anything?

everything has an agenda, user.
If you think something in hollywood doesn't, you're a fool or ignorant.

>Or is this just mid-scene and the coloured sections are moving towards the circles with the universe names on them
The opposite, the coloured sections started in their bubbles with the numbers and then converge into the middle, which is labeled 1610.

The absolute state of /pol/

For many anons, the whole world is viewed through redpilled eyes, it makes them bitter

neither

Less in-your-face, then. They didn’t once mention any gender or any race stuff at all. The closest to an ‘agenda’ was the fact that there is a black character and some women, who don’t focus on those things at all.

Why, God's one-and-only chosen people of course!

What race are you?

>They didn’t once mention any gender or any race stuff at all
I'm not a race, I'm too slow.

Now having seen this; Spiderwoman being the main character and taking on the Spiderman mantle would have been much more preferable.
Her Universe with Parker dying someone she actually knew and then another Parker coming along would have been a better story for me.

Oh ok, so is completely talking out of his ass.

In case anyone here is confused about multiversal stuff, despite having the same number designation, the movie characters aren't the same entities as the comic book ones.

They share similarities with them, but that's as far as it goes.

"Neither" is incorrect, you should have used the word "none"

A brownie then?

he said to choose between euro and black

i watched about 20 minutes and i found the animation style really ugly... unwatchable basically. its a kids movie

No E-616 isn't not 616. Jew Peter is not the real Peter

Take a screenshot of whatever point you’re trying to make. I can’t be asked to read an entire movie’s script to make a counterpoint to whatever you’re saying. I’m guessing Prowler brings up being black one time or something?

By "616 proper", user probably just means that JewPeter isn't from the comic books.

See

Euro basically means brown or black

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23.png (415x914, 201K)

>its a kids movie
I mean no one ever said it was not a kids movie.

I'm an alien, but a legal one.
The whole script is an example.
Just flip to a random page and you can find something

I downloaded it for my little brother and watched it with him. I went into it not expecting very much, but in all honesty, I liked it a lot. Fantastic animation, decent soundtrack, humour which was actually quite funny (especially Nicolas Cages noir spidey).

It's an animated spiderman movie aimed at kids that doesnt take itself too seriously, people bringing up politics and all this other bullshit is straight up retarded.

I don't watch anti-white propaganda.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Follow the source material or I'll beat your ass you pussy faggot bitch. Now go back to Yea Forums.

>Just flip to a random page and you can find something
Do it then. Just screenshot something.

E stands for ‘earth’ you fucking mongoloid.

Nope, he’s just an idiot, apparently.

That's why E-616 is close to what we know, but they made either him of MJ of some sort of Jewish descent, so he's not the legitimate Peter

This has been debunked already because the high-migration scenario it suggested in 2014 has already not come to pass.

The yin and yang of Yea Forums

I dunno man. They weren’t 100% accurate, but they weren’t too far off.

I ain't spoonfeeding you.

>I'm an alien, but a legal one.
Why does a brown-skinned person shill for the /pol/ agenda? You know your people would be one of the first to be put in the oven, right?

>E-616 isn't not 616
Yes it is user.

>E stands for ‘earth’ you fucking mongoloid.
That's not how the multiverse typically works, user. Marvel universes have a huge world outside of just Earth.

>he’s not the legitimate peter
What point are you even making? He’s not the one from the comics, no. Because it’s a movie and not the comics. They do LITERALLY say he’s from earth 616 though. So he is the “main” peter within the context of the movie.

I'm green

It doesn't mention race. That's a fact. You are wrong.

It does mention race. That's a fact. You are a cuck.

>/Pol/

I already proved you wrong. Seethe harder.

cope

That was a incorrect inference, the statement implied multiple subjects. I would have been more accurate if the pluralized versions of races and ethnicities were used however much like the word sheep neither one of those words has to end with an S to be plural, used in the correct context of course. Which was what I inferred the op meant. Could be incorrect though.

I'm not saying they weren't close to the comic book counterparts, I'm just saying they aren't the same existence as them.

As in, if you had a movie/comicbook crossover event, you could have the two characters standing side by side. One Spider-Gwen from the movie, and one Spider-Gwen from the original comic, because they aren't the same people.

I am brown and I support saving white people. Their genes are too weak and recessive to survive a multicultural environment. They should be able to defend themselves and their countries.
That said I live in SA and have no intention of leaving.

Then you aren’t making any point. Congrats.

Dude. Every single earth on that image has an E before it. This is because the earths in Marvel are typically referred to as ‘Earth-616’ or ‘Earth-1610’. I can tell you’re just intentionally trying to seem like you have downs, now.

what a cuck

>I am brown and I support white people wanting me dead
Are you okay user

If he were 616 he'd be young and have broken up with MJ earlier in life, Spider-Man was given a reboot in the last few years, E is not 616

Well, the marvel multiverse crap is really confusing. You can even have the exact same earth get designated with different numbers because it's the same universe/earth, but at different times. Hard to believe anyone but the most hardcore of nerds could possibly keep track of it without a wiki at hand.

Ehhhhh. They would never do a movie/comic crossover because there’s literally already a spiderverse comic. There would only be two different versions because they would have to comic-up some stupid bullshit reason why the movie versions and the comic versions would be different. It’s pretty clear they are, in fact, supposed to be their comic versions. They were just changed to make the movie clearer.

Yes it is.

There's no guarantee E is simply for for Earth, there could be As Bs Cs etc

I torrented the HQ version
It was fucking great
>BAGEL

Who wants me dead? I live in SA where I am a majority. White people are being ousted from their own countries. In your mind do all races just want each other dead instead of self preservation?
White people will die out in 100 years if things do not change.

Attached: CO7GmvGt3zBC4K_GEVYhtBUflypiXsefkiy_apiFQDg.jpg (1260x1260, 432K)

You’re being fucking retarded.

Explain why Peter is old then? They were not grabbing Spider-people from different time lines or from the past or future, they were grabbing them from each respective universe's current time.

Peter isn't 40 in 616

Jesus you're just in denial now

Stan Lee was Jewish you retard.

Give some actual proof that "E-616" is not "616", an entity that I can't find any evidence exists at all.

>"616", an entity that I can't find any evidence exists at all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth-616

And? Jews jew jews too.

Because the movie shifted them to give a better mentor/student dynamic between 616 peter and Miles. Also, presumably to make it less weird with Gwen because they had a plan to put Miles and Gwen together. They changed a lot of things like that. Like making Peni’s mech look different.

Time isn't frozen in 616

I want someone to refute this

Jews Jewing Jews at the behest of Jews

Seems like reaching

>Earth-616
>E-616
Gee these must be completely different and not the same thing at all.
If your argument is that the E makes it so that it isn’t 616, why didn’t they call it “Earth-E-616”

You linked E-616, not this mythical 616 that keeps being referenced as specifically not E-616

Into The Spider-Verse was pure garbage.

And /pol/ is a cesspool of sad, retarded morons.

The Spider-Verse comic was a fucking shitshow and way worse than the movie was. They're also about entirely different plots.

This is kind of confusing to talk about since it's essentially a multiverse in a multiverse right now, but even the live action movies have universal designation numbers in Marvel.

This is why the fact that this movie is so confusing, and why some people specifically refer to the universes that show up in ITSV as E-616 or whatever, because what the fuck can they refer to them as in the grand scheme of things. ITSV616, I guess, but since it shows up with E-616 in the movie, people just call them that.

How is “they changed some stuff to make the movie easier to understand for newcomers” more of a stretch than any of this bullshit with E-616 not actually being Earth-616?

It was a typical superhero movie. If you don't like those films, don't watch them.

/pol/ wants you dead. But you still suck their cocks. Why do you surround yourself with people who despise you? Seems unhealthy.

based radical centrist

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>people
Nobody fucking says that. People literally just started saying that in this thread when that one user posted the screencap of the movie. Nobody believes E-616 and Earth 616 are different. It’s just the movie’s slightly changed adaption of it.

They want their country to be more white.
I am not in their country. Nor do I want to be.
Why should I want their country to be less white as well?

>Germany
>15.3 percent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Germany

The majority of migrants/migrant-borns are Russians, Poles, Turks, Romanians and Italians.

You've never been to Europe yet try to lecture Europeans about what their country is like. Hilarious.

>SA
Saudi Arabia?

Attached: E.png (540x536, 209K)

Why should I any European care about what you want for their country (that you also know nothing about)?

Into The Spiderverse was unironically the best Marvel movie to come out all year.

South Africa

>Pascal Pictures logo comes up at the beginning
>raugh when I remember all the leaked emails from Amy

Attached: 92678A0D-2A89-42D5-9265-F32701D201B6.jpg (584x622, 118K)

What stops you from visiting Europe and checking it out yourself? It's not so bad here for the most part.

as an european I do care, we need more people of all races to speak out against globalism and cultural marxism

Refresh my memory, what were the more scandalous subjects learned from those leaks?

Sorry but I think DC claimed Into The Spiderverse.

But Marvel did call dibs on Umbrella Academy which was far better than Doom Patrol, so there's that.

>as an european I do care
Which country?

Um...don't? All I am saying is that white genes are weak and recessive and they have low birth rates. Therefore whites should limit immigration to their countries so they don't die out.
I am not even white and the extinction urge of white people is weird to see.

I'm not that guy, I just guessed South Africa, sorry user

No worries

Probably meant of European descent

why are you deliberately leaving out turks and syrians?

Attached: Capture.png (562x224, 12K)

>Nobody believes E-616 and Earth 616 are different. It’s just the movie’s slightly changed adaption of it.
>it's not different
>it's just different
I honestly don't get what you're trying to say. I'm not even sure if you understand what I'm trying to say.

Everything in Marvel actually exists under the same multiverse. The live action adaptations can in fact, theoretically come into contact with the comic book characters.

Therefore, since E-616 is slightly changed, it is not the same, so it must exist as a different existence from the actual Earth 616.
As if every fictional book in the world was actually a history book, what they depict in their version of Earth is not the same version as ours. They can't co-exist, assuming everything in said book is true, so they must be different Earths.

This is going to be difficult to talk about with autists like me until ITSV gets some kind of official universal designation, but maybe it already has. I should ask Yea Forums.

estonia

Why can't you read?

I am dominican and I agree with this guy.

so you admit that majority migrants are turks (non whites)?

ITSV has an official designation, it's the jew Peter-verse that is in question.

Reminder that Bleaching takes at least 4 generations to work

Attached: 1550416641018.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

I don’t remember much honestly. Just that she was crazy and Rooney was desperate

Then you should know better. Your country would still be recovering from post-Soviet depression if it wasn't for EU aid and €€€.

Attached: 2JunEUcontribsFINALweb-1.jpg (1700x1128, 201K)

Dominicans, yuck, too much nig blood

Miles is universe 42, in the movie there's no way it could be any clearer.

So you admit you can't read?

Attached: ,jn.png (316x484, 14K)

Lying? On the internet? In 2019?

Shitposting got a little too obvious now

Some people are retarded, but the more contentious point is whether or not the jew Peter is from the classic official Peter Parker that has been the protagonist since the 60s if so, they've officially canonized the fact either he or MJ is part jew, which would be crazy since it's never ever been even hinted at

Wait I just realized why is Miles surname morales if his dad is american and his mom latina?

wow, there are a few more million poles!

And a fuckton of Ruskies.

Wtf.... Mind blown

when are you memers gonna start putting a yarmulke, merchant hands, and a hook nose on ISTV-E-616 peter?

You obviously have no clue on what's happening here. All money from EU goes to our corrupt government, regular citizens and country itself get nothing from it

Peter Parker is Pagliacci

Attached: SpiderMan_05.jpg (550x747, 84K)

>counting russians as white
theyre probably mostly asians

>they've officially canonized the fact either he or MJ is part jew
Pretty sure the film isn't canon to the comics

His dad was a relatively well known criminal with his brother when he was younger, and he doesn't want his son to be associated in any way with that. Since his brother never stopped, it's why he doesn't like Miles hanging out with him.

Have you ever met a Russian?

So his dad took the moms surname?

he looks like a full blown nigger though and his mother is puerto rican or some shit, literally another nigger

yes

Attached: main-qimg-915dbf9ecfc05731671722e786f8518e.jpg (305x200, 18K)

Peter Parker's story ended after Brand New Day for me.

I once saw a blonde blue eyed pole get mocked by brown haired and mixed race germans about how he was a little starving slav.
Euros are weird.

The glass thing is also an Italian tradition

>I once saw a blonde blue eyed pole get mocked by brown haired and mixed race germans about how he was a little starving slav.
I once met Angelina jolie, she sucked my dick and repeatedly farted on my face shit was good

As it should have.

I mean they were clearly friends, but it was clear that even blonde blue eyed slavs are not seen as "proper euros" and that surprised me.

It's like that IRL. What''s the problem?

People in this thread are claiming it is canon

Yep, sounds about right

well unless there's an actual comic linking it (like Spider Man PS4) it's not canon

No, Miles just has no father listed on his birth certificate

Most African Americans are mixed with white

Spiderwoman learning the ropes from the other Universe Parker would have made for a better story considering her prior attachment seeing her Parker die.

Never heard of that

We're getting Spider-Woman and Silk in the next film.

why are incels flocking to this cartoon spiderman film with a nigger spiderman and shadman tier character design?

>Clone University billboard
Based as fuck

Not as bad as you say, but it is accelerating and native white birthrates are very low.
Remember that 60 years ago it was 99% across the board.

Attached: 1433226121890.png (1000x880, 405K)

Yet, you people are the ones who watch these children's cartoons.

>Spider-Woman and Silk
Neat.

Attached: 1520944623694.jpg (480x542, 33K)

Attached: DtyEBaiWkAAtoDC.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

I didnt know Owen Benjamin posted on Yea Forums

There isn't even a single sub 90% country in that map. Fear mongering works better when your propaganda reflects it, you know?

lol no

I genuinely hope you are not white. Why do you want white people to be bred out? This is not the US. This is the only majority white area on earth and it is getting less white daily and the governments want to accelerate the process

I'm late to the party!
>Everyone complaining about akin complexion.
Yep, typical/tv/

The moon is fake

Attached: MV5BMTUzNjg4OTg4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODUwNzUzOA@@._V1_.jpg (1365x2048, 636K)

there's nothing based about this cuck movie

616 Peter is an Irish Protestant.

Wasn't the director affiliated with Antifa?

It waa better than it had any right to be. And I hope the sequel is just as good. I liked the teacher and student relationship peter had with miles.