/trek/judgement free edition

Attached: 69d32a115a31ae008bef9432aa3dddf7.jpg (614x767, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110006067/#110010236
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110006067/#110010705
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110006067/#110010945
youtube.com/watch?v=bDX_Qy1yKZk
youtube.com/watch?v=qwmsORLtIOk
youtube.com/watch?v=teHw1piyGws
youtube.com/watch?v=7oncAGFBHzY
youtube.com/watch?v=dHB0H636clY
youtu.be/4LL75jXuzcY
youtu.be/bLjjl2pOaoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her boobs look weird

>now, old treck was beddah. used to be we didn have nothin like equal rights or nothin like that. Now, they got them women captains...it just ain natural.

Attached: jud.jpg (1200x676, 145K)

Midnight's Edge is so cool and theyre ways right about everything! Let's argue about semantics and canon for 300 posts! The Orville is trash right guys? Look how smart I am!

Attached: Doyxis4V4AEmqgG.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

Canon matters to people who ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE FRANCHISE. You wouldn't know.

bring back killy!!!!

Attached: bcc2a9c7bb986e2a7d38527c978b44ca.jpg (236x354, 14K)

I want to talk about characters and writing. I don't give a fuck about being the Pope and deciding if this shit is actually part of the universe or not. Canon is the least of Discoverys problems tbqh.

Attached: images-3.jpg (250x187, 7K)

Actually, the latest Midnight's Edge video has them apologizing for past inaccuracies, and admitting that they "made up" most of their supposed rumors.

>It's a shill transmission... on a carrier wave of unusual power.

Attached: saratoga bridge.jpg (442x205, 66K)

big fat killy

Canon is what binds the story together.

Yeah, ha ha, Trekkies would definitely have accepted a whole series about her, ha ha, and not just a brief little scene, ha.

Link it, fag.

O'Brien is what binds the story together. O'Brien is the most important character.

Canon is the fire in which we burn. If you believe in canon then Picard's nephew died horribly and painfully in a fire. If you don't then he didn't.

It's in their latest video. You'll just have to watch it and see. Midnight's Edge feels very badly about their lies, and they promise to be better in the future.

Why was O'Brian demoted from officer to sergeant?

Canon is whatever the holder of the IP decides it is at any given time. Remember Mara Jade? Disney doesn't.

Attached: ojama.png (343x273, 78K)

Because he wasn't. That's not canon.

Someone realized they gave the enlisted man the wrong uniform and he didn't say anything because he didn't want to be an inconvenience.

fu

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT. THEY JUST KILL YARN LIKE THAT?

Did the producers hated her? Damn one of my favorite characters gone.

Explain this then.

Attached: k6HlCpg.jpg (1227x939, 48K)

This is all coming from Midnight's Edge, not me. They're trying to move past their past dishonesty, into a bright new future of honesty. Let them.

>HEY JUST KILL YARN LIKE THAT?
gg

Costuming error.

But more importantly, he can't be a sergeant because naval ranks don't have sergeants.

That's not O'Brien. That's his Southern Irish clone, O'Crien.

You don't know how to link vids.

The Dubsminion has endured for 2,000 /trek/ threads and will continue to endure long after constructive discussion begins again. (STD not included)

Attached: iggy-popuse.jpg (320x320, 16K)

>Are we still on for hasperat tonight, Commander?

Attached: hasperat again.jpg (475x363, 42K)

I made the claim, now the burden of proof is on you if you want to dispute it.

Everyone else already knows to just trust me. Midnight's Edge apologizes for being untruthful, and they aim to be truthful in the future.

Brexit isn't happening.

Spam is bad.

I see no reason to think otherwise.

adversarial, aggressive, mongoloid

Let him post. At least it's content. Many even look at it as thread culture.

>replying in third person

If you don't follow brit pol then I guess it's kinda difficult to get. You have to read between the lines.

I'm not him, I just feel that we should be thankful that we even have people who post here. Many generals have died out because people don't care enough.

Dumb Shitpost Apologist. May G-d forgive you after He shows you the error of your ways and you repent.

Mr. Spock at his most /fa/?

Attached: c7a0baf734feee13c6ae30091d60b0d6.jpg (528x810, 76K)

Last thread died early because of too many shitposts. You're killing us.

I'm just saying /trek/ could be a bit more tolerant and accepting. If we beat people down for posting content we don't like, we're not creating a healthy atmosphere for ideas and quality discussion.

Attached: 1549775276304.jpg (1000x983, 139K)

Why do you need to see evidence? Can't you just trust and believe?

I'm a very reliable source. I've never been wrong about anything, just like Midnight's Edge (or so we thought).

Spam creates an unhealthy atmosphere which does not give us quality ideas or discussion.

You don't have to comment on every repost in the thread, user.

If it's posted 1 time per thread, it's TC.
If it's posted many times per thread, it's SPAM.

The "spam is bad" poster is worse than the posts he bitches about, which are at least related to Star Trek.

Then hasperat is spam, because there have been threads where it has been reposted multiple times.

Agreed. He's probably small too. Just a hunch.

No, he sticks to once per thread.

Watching search for spock and damn Scotty really got fat inbetween wrath of khan and this

Oh absolutely microscopic, to be sure.

keep freeny

Attached: 1469064325608.jpg (1387x702, 148K)

Multiple times per thread, less than a week ago.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110006067/#110010236
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110006067/#110010705
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110006067/#110010945

he just sits in a starship pressing buttons

>care about the franchise
That’s such a gross way to put it. I bet you make a lot of capeshit box office predictions.

What's gross about being invested in the grand story of Star Trek? Maybe this isn't the thread for you.

haha get off my dick fgt

Attached: tumblr_inline_nl9cjpCjTr1qbj5a2.jpg (500x376, 43K)

>Scotsmen, pressing yellow jeweled button!
>Scotsmen, pressing blue jeweled button!
>Scotsmen, occasionally pressing red jeweled button!

Attached: Squire of Gothos.jpg (1440x1080, 100K)

The franchise isn't the story. What next, you're passionate about Star Trek games, toys and comics too?

>being invested in the grand story of Star Trek?
I bet you bitched about LOST “making things up as they went along.”

There is an overarching theme, user.

>theme = plot

Attached: 1547428815055.png (950x968, 189K)

I enjoyed watching The Next Generation when I was a kid, is STD worth checking out?

Virgin nerds posting bullshit while mommy gets them hotpockets. Pathetic shit. Get a life. Fucking disgraceful

Attached: seamus get the fertilizer.jpg (374x767, 62K)

No

yeah, it's new

Haman Karn guest stars in an episode of VOY. What happens?

Attached: 1547107247981.jpg (1492x1080, 150K)

YO LIL DONNIE if u so smart then answer this HUH
Why didn't they just end Enterprise after season 3? It was perfect to end the show on. All they needed to do was show the final scene of the federation being formed and BOOM short but sweet but NO it's all "WOOPS WE TIME TRAVELLED AGAIN"

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-142714_Google.jpg (497x501, 90K)

Seven of Nine is not hot at all

Um, no sweaty. People who actually care about Star Trek have probably decided for themselves what's canon and what isn't. Imagine actually letting studio execs or e-celebs tell you what does and does not matter in Star Trek.

Attached: 1550637991465.jpg (799x615, 46K)

Attached: 1549824986640.png (941x887, 244K)

Season 3 is the worst season.

Only if you are masochist.

If you want.

>how to become a real American in 2 simple steps

Who's the absolute worst poster of all time?
For me, it's "star trek" fag.

Midnight's Edge

At least it's not the "at least it's content" poster.

>everyone with a different opinion than mine is an STD shill!
Do you think TAS is canon? Why or why not?

Bashirhomo for not even being a decent parody of herself. Postmodern irony FAIL!

anyone who posts /pol/ shit

when bashfag left, people were screaming for her to come back. do you remember?

did you pee?

star trek

Attached: 4978c622d6e274ccb072f8bb73a9c03b.jpg (437x576, 62K)

Attached: Trog1.png (3000x3000, 465K)

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little petaQ? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Starfleet Tactical Training, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Tal Shiar, and I have over 300 confirmed stuns. I am trained in mugatu warfare and I'm the top TR-116 sniper in the entire Federation. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will non-lethally incapacitate you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this Quadrant, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Subspace? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Section 31 agents across this sector and your warp signature is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, ceti eel. The ion storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your consciousness. You're fucking stunned, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stun you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Vulcan nerve pinch. Not only am I extensively trained in Anyo-jyutsu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Andorian Imperial Guard and I will use it to its full extent to stun your miserable ass off the face of the galaxy, you little Armus. If only you could have known what unsecular humanist retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Just finished Search for Spock, not sure what to make of it. What are everyone else's thoughts? I will say its always great to see Sarek.

Attached: 51AVBVBP5SL._SY445_.jpg (318x445, 33K)

Sarek is the Dumbledore of Star Trek

Will add McCoy should have gotten more screentime

Underrated. The Enterprise exploding was appropriately emotional.

This is never not the case. Bones > Spock > Kirk

rape

Attached: bx.jpg (1000x751, 147K)

>I'm just saying /trek/ could be a bit more tolerant and accepting.
I know right? I mean it's 2019!

A lot of peeps here are sexually repressed.

Sarek is a trans-dimensional nexus between universes.

>B-But... it technically hasn't been d-disproven yet!

Attached: 1523452583015.jpg (804x743, 98K)

>it was true until it wasn’t
This is why I don’t give a shit about any rumors. I’ll watch it and call it shit when it’s out.

>creepily tries to hit on a married woman
>she basically catches him masturbating to her work instagram
>"I just wanted to be polite and be friends!"

What the hell Geordi

Attached: 1501877008199.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

you'll watch it all, piggy

>expect Nimoy vanity project
>get Kirk kino, a personal story about the lengths one would go to for a friend
>the death of kirks son and the enterprise exploding

kino, not as good as the first two though

It’s true, I’ve seen every episode of every Star Trek show produced (except the Short Treks, only watched the Mudd and Saru ones).

Attached: Mafia Mudd.jpg (409x409, 78K)

I thought you were talking about /trek/ posters and bashirfaggot for a second there

>It’s true, I’ve seen every episode of every Star Trek show produced except the ones I haven't seen
You're dismissed.

>filename

Attached: Silicon Hedgehog.jpg (532x732, 178K)

kek

Attached: 1539273421151s.jpg (790x648, 92K)

God came down from heaven and changed reality AFTER they released the video. But it was true at the time, before God intervened.

Attached: 1539374863581.jpg (656x555, 58K)

I like to sleep on my side but otherwise bingo

Attached: 1495400401656.png (1172x675, 54K)

Friendly reminder that Data is a computer, nothing more. No divine spark, no empathy, no consciousness. Just wires and microchips, nuts and bolts.

I try to sleep on my back with my head underneath my pillow, but then I wake up in the morning with a sore neck and the pillow underneath my head.

Define irony: reposting this robotically over and over in multiple threads.

Attached: Data NPC.jpg (1440x1080, 291K)

I assure you that my emotion chip is fully functional.

Attached: TaDiD.jpg (512x384, 30K)

star trek is pretty rad

Attached: ensign-ro-hd-151.jpg (1436x1080, 303K)

>Head now to Eden
>Yea brother
>Head now to Eden
>No more trouble in my body or my mind
>Gonna live like a king on whatever I find
>Eat all the fruit and throw away the rind
>Yea brother, yea.
>Amen

youtube.com/watch?v=bDX_Qy1yKZk

The Way to Eden turns 50 years old today. Say something nice about it. Also there's only 4 more episodes left in the Star Trek TOS season three 50 year anniversary celebration extraveganza.

Attached: brother.jpg (480x360, 18K)

See you in 6794 days for Encounter at Farpoint’s 50th!

Are you retarded?

TNG sucks!

TOS and DS9 > Enterprise > TNG > Animated > Voyager

Haven't bothered with Discovery yet

Attached: 111844.jpg (640x480, 58K)

>more anti-semitism from Bashirhomo
Damn Jessie

ensign ho's manly-ass hairline

Scottys ranked
>castellaneta
>doohan
*POWER GAP*
>pegg

The magic of STD shilling as brainwashing is to believe the fragile is eternal and growing

It's great. Shit goes down, it pays off threads from II, but in ways that make III its own story. Kirk keeps paying for his mistakes but also overcomes and does his damnedest to make restitution.

Attached: 05.jpg (733x1023, 244K)

How to Quit /trek/

So you're ready to kick the habit. That's great! Making that commitment is half the battle. It’s not going to be easy. But choosing the best way to quit is a good first step to ensure you stick with it.

Have a Plan
As you probably know, there are many different ways to quit /trek/. Some work better than others. The best plan is the one you can stick with. Consider which of these might work for you:

1. Cold turkey (no outside help). About 90% of people who try to quit /trek/ do it without outside support -- no aids, therapy, or medicine. Although most people try to quit this way, it's not the most successful method. Only about 5% to 7% are able to quit on their own.

2. Behavioral therapy. This involves working with a counselor to find ways not to post. Together, you'll find your triggers (such as emotions or situations that make you want to post) and make a plan to get through the cravings.

3. /trek/ replacement therapy. There are several types, including facebook groups, subreddits, trek bbs, streams, and local conventions. You may be more likely to quit with /trek/ replacement therapy, but it works best when you use it with behavioral therapy and lots of support from friends and family. And remember that the goal is to end your addiction to /trek/, not simply to quit posting.

4. Medication. The Original Series (TOS), The Next Generation (TNG), and Deep Space Nine (DS9) are prescription medicines that can help with your cravings and withdrawal symptoms.

Attached: afd9927408b64b80912f6111575336c0.jpg (500x375, 22K)

Watching Picard being tortured really fucked me up.

@110273460
>when you want to own Christcucks but not piss off your Commie Jew overlord

reminder that the greatest crime against star trek ever was the firing of ron jones

as soon as the server maintainence is done.

Attached: slampig online.jpg (1000x520, 102K)

>Slampigs, pressing 1!

Kirk definitely has the high ground.

>they slimmed her down by twice but left her fat face
Is this a fucking joke?

mfw /trek/

Attached: 4fe7c5c7420e60db4d8202bf032ddd88.jpg (500x375, 17K)

maybe it's Reshoots Killy.

Attached: STO_MirrorOfDiscovery_Screenshot_01.jpg (1600x900, 213K)

>reshoots
but she's only getting fatter

so how mad are redditors going to be when the Ba'ul aren't what happens to Saru's people when their ganglia fall off?

and will it be more or less spergy as when the Red Angel is not an Iconian?

Attached: 206-prev-12.jpg (1200x549, 208K)

Good one, bro. You sure showed them!

Smoking was the act of igniting a substance in order to taste or inhale the by-products of the thermal and chemical reaction to fire released in smoke. Some narcotic chemicals and medicines could be inhaled in this manner. On Earth, it was the traditional way of consuming tobacco, a practice that can be traced back to the peace pipe rituals of some Native American groups.

While once a popular and dangerous habit on Earth, the smoking of tobacco had decreased by the time of Starfleet and may have been abandoned completely by Humans by the 2370s.

Attached: 1df6d41c05b322564899b199aff93758--live-long-no-smoking.jpg (236x286, 14K)

>not using hyposprays to vape

How mad is /trek/ going to be when the next trek film is a DISCO one? Friendly reminder to stationfags, there will NEVER be a DS9 movie. It will include a Generations-style handover from PIcard to Michael, except his death will be far less dignified than Kirk's.

I will gouge out my own eyes in rage

Most Star Trek movies suck. All TNG 2-parters are better than any TNG film (don’t include Encounter at Farpoint, it originally aired as a feature length episode)

why does the ds9 season 4 theme sound like a bad midi cover?

As a Paki Trekker I want a 100% lazy DS9 another day in the life of x, y, z kind of series with nothing irritable happening until Episode 23 of each series which is quickly corrected in Episode 1 of the next Season

Ummm, good ol lazy DS9 Gold
O'Brian would approve

Attached: 1ne9ll.jpg (560x315, 73K)

>spam is bad poster unironically played himself by being a spam poster himself

>search for star trek pens
>0 results
Looks like God says no.

Attached: vape-memes-16.jpg (500x382, 58K)

what about this bullshit? youtube.com/watch?v=qwmsORLtIOk
(I'm not seeing the "pop version" of the Voyager theme, which is probably worse. those fucking drums.)

I did a couple of dabs last night and my husband put on Resident Evil 2 and I thought I was going to die.

Attached: images-55.jpg (259x194, 6K)

@110269411
@110270245
@110270498
@110270902
@110271251
@110274740
@110275054
@110275188

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x398, 109K)

>@

Sure is new in here

Attached: 1512503917450.jpg (475x363, 27K)

Being a retarded effeminate faggot who no one wants around doesn't necessarily mean you're new.

>Goddamn O’Driscolls!

Sad!

If you don’t want new blood then just stay in the clubhouse.

Attached: DS9 Futurama.jpg (259x195, 6K)

>learning disability space
>phone punctuation
Sure is unwelcome outsider in here.

Attached: -816069365735.jpg (516x478, 63K)

It´s what happens to big boobs with age and child feeding.
And not going on Jew maiming maintenance upholstering at the boob doc.

from the thumbnail I thought this was Yvonne Strahovski and now I'm disappointed

It's replying without giving (You)s you absolute retard. How fucking new are you?

I’ve only seen one episode of Boston Legal but it was fun to see Kirk try to flirt with 7 of 9.

>Jew maiming maintenance upholstering
What did the retard mean by this?

What is FUCKING DS9?

Of course, back then the rabid neo-marxist white male hating was still under control and the colored cast was just an interesting new splash in the color palette.

>What is FUCKING DS9?
Not Star Trek.

He's talking about plastic surgery but he's speaking /pol/ish because he forgot what board he's on.

What crimes would you commit so they would send you to a prison planet to be her blunt slave?

Attached: f49ce5b0cb9b4f4ae3f1f5f423075db3.jpg (1200x680, 81K)

A show about a black man, not a black woman. Trekkies don't like women. Until STD came out, Voyager was tied for the most-hated Star Trek series.

>What is FUCKING DS9?
Department Store 9

>Voyager was tied for the most-hated Star Trek series
With another series featuring a male captain. Your argument is full of holes. THink before posting next time.

If anyone on Discovery had anything to do with Karl Marx I would actually watch it.

Attached: SpinerPorn.png (500x347, 334K)

Nobody's really pissed off at Archer though. They're just bored by him. It's women who inspire such hatred in Trekkies.

>what is a casting couch
You moron really think he is THE ONLY "bad jew" in (((Hollywood)))?
EVERY blonde schicksa has to spread it for der Jude.
And better have THE BEST tatas too.
LOTS of other schicksa tatas around for Schlomo to pick.

Attached: damon-rapestein.jpg (960x638, 81K)

>Until STD came out, Voyager was tied for the most-hated Star Trek series.
Voyager is far more popular than DS9, it’s peak Normie-Trek. You’re just engaging in confirmation bias because you and the one friend you play Magic: The Gathering with doesn’t like it.

Attached: Janeway.jpg (1024x614, 128K)

>Trekkies don't like women
Everything you're saying is retarded and gay and you should just shut the fuck up. There is no fairer or more rad creature in all of creation than women, shaka brah. Are you actually watching Trek to find out if they can solve the mystery of the warp core breach and settle a diplomatic crisis for the eight billionth time?

Attached: 9d3d89c4c5242466770653c3f37e955d.jpg (590x927, 74K)

>Voyager is far more popular than DS9
lol no
you're being stupid, as usual

>b-but muh Borg episodes!!!

Found the mind diseased STD fan.

Show 100 random people a picture of Captain Janeway and Commander Sisko and I’ll bet twice as many people would know who Janeway is.

>the tripfag who wants a friend simulator because he couldn't cut it IRL calling anyone else retarded and gay

>muh hypotheticals I can't prove
Yeah, you're retarded.

Voy is the most rewatched Trek on Netflix by far. It's not nearly as hated as when it came out

Public awareness of Star Trek as measured by Jeopardy contestants: THE CHAD DS9 versus THE VIRGIN VOYAGER.

youtube.com/watch?v=teHw1piyGws
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=7oncAGFBHzY

>when CBS doesn't pay you the 0.01 cents they promised you

Attached: Star Trek STD J U S T.png (600x460, 61K)

You misunderstood the statistics. They said that Borg episodes are the most rewatched episodes, not Voyager itself.

>resorts to ad hominem
Thanks for playing

>netflix is the metric of popularity of a series that fans of the franchise don't need to watch anymore because they saw it when it aired

Go back to making your diseased STD threads and whacking of to some fat ugly blond roastie.

Leave the real women to us.

Attached: 9972abf5416ab5b0.gif (331x317, 1.83M)

>muh fallacies!
>on Yea Forums
>ignores the part pointing out he needs to prove his assertion
Stupid phoneposting redditor. KEK

DS9 > TNG > ENT > TOS > VOY

Attached: t_f30cc08488995b56d960eb5bf40c919b-imagejpeg.jpg (500x472, 28K)

>the anonymous queer who rants at strangers about STDs all day

Attached: 6 - schzoid man.jpg (1200x886, 607K)

Why are Space Mall fags so desperate to tear down a show that involves actual Star Trekking?

Attached: VOY fans.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

I'll just assume you were too stupid to click the post you actually intended to reply to, since your post makes no contextual sense.

>Caring about giving yous

Attached: 22d.jpg (500x403, 35K)

That is so fucking hilariously painful. They didnt even know Geordi

It's been 9 years. Get over your vendetta already.

>everyone who replies to me is that guy
Sounds like the reddit refugee needs someone to explain to him how my site works. I don't need to be that guy to tell you what a stupid, hypocritical faggot you are, dunce.

yes actually it is

>my favorite Trek is the dark, underground edgy show
>”It’s much more popular than V.voyager!”

The characters aren't that interesting.

Attached: images-47.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>things zoomers "think"

shuddup reddit

>can't work the site
>"y-you're reddit!"

To be fair, nobody knows Geordi.

>After the release and subsequent failure of Star Trek Nemesis at the box office, actors LeVar Burton and Marina Sirtis criticized Baird for not being knowledgeable about the Star Trek universe and for not even watching a single episode of Next Generation. Sirtis said that TNG was about the relationships of the crew, and Baird did not take that into account. Burton remarked on how, during the first six weeks of shooting Nemesis, Baird kept calling him "Laverne" and kept referring to his character as an alien. [1] [2](X) Production designer Herman Zimmerman described Baird as "a really good editor and as before we started shooting he was charming…as soon as cameras started rolling he became impossible to work with, nothing satisfied him". [3]

Laverne is an alien!

>VOY main characters > DS9 main characters
Also Voyager didn’t need to be rescued by TNG stunt casting

stop walking into my crossfire dumb shit

>in my day only people with tv boxes were counted whipper snapper
things boomers say

Attached: 1525451287986.png (381x353, 38K)

Stop posting on my anonymous site, Reddit. Solved.

Okay, then Voyager's Endgame is the most popular episode in the entire history of Star Trek.

This is the future you chose.

I said the show isnt as hated as it used to be. The fact you read it that way is amazing. But not surprising coming from you

>pretending zoomers count at all, in anything
Oh yeah, user. I wonder what my dog's favorite series is. That should count too, right? Idiot.

No one cares what you said. Shut the fuck up, kid.

I quit akoocheemoya over a month ago. My will is iron.

Attached: 200906011716091c4.gif (300x300, 31K)

hah i remember reading that before.

Reminds me of that pic of the autograph signing and no one going to DISCO actors. Wonder if no one lined up for VOY or Geordi

Kathryn > Benjamin
Chakotay < Nerys
B’elanna > DS9 Miles (but not TNG Miles)
Kes < Jadzia
7 of 9 > Ezri
Neelix < Quark
Tuvok > Odo
The Doctor > Julian Quackshir
Harry < Jake
Seska > Dukat

Attached: Klingon GF.jpg (692x530, 69K)

>I wonder what my dog's favorite series is.
uh oh. Gramps is going senile again

made this before STD first aired, still think my concept is better

Attached: startrekiseasy.png (1080x1920, 2.43M)

>i don't get what you're saying because my generation doesn't get anything

Attached: janeway2.gif (500x375, 849K)

>

You know what I love most about /trek/? The passion.

that's actually worse that magic space mushrooms
why would you take credit for that

>"Kat is so catty! And she feels the samesies as I do about coffee. Love it!" - Stupid fags and women who defend Voyager

Why are you always crying?

One away from quints. What a waste.

Attached: 1527645709943.jpg (600x450, 53K)

>The only thing I love more than Sisko being a morose sad sack is his melodic, sing-songy chimp outs!

Attached: Sisko Point.jpg (475x357, 32K)

You said "yes actually it (Netflix) is (the metric of popularity)".

So Endgame is the Star Trek franchise's peak.

People watched it. We got a dozen half baked time travel stories because Voyage Home got the Cocoon audience

A metric. not THE metric.

Don't mess with the nitpicking bull son, you'll get the horns

Attached: 1109082.jpg (900x506, 79K)

Go back and re-read. "the metric" is correct.

People like DS9 because it has the best supporting cast you moron. You're just mad because Sisko called PIcard a poo poo head for killing his wife.

People like DS9 because they're not actually fans of star trek.

>"Wow, Picard is such a philosopher, artist, poet and renaissance man... just like me!" - Nerds who watch Star Trek

Attached: oh hi.gif (384x288, 790K)

Who’s your favorite? The gay tailor, Vedek Bareil or Zyial 1/2/3?

Based Simpsonsfag

Attached: tngweg.png (1512x604, 841K)

>I’ve made a huge mistake.

Attached: Ensign Stabbin.jpg (536x452, 41K)

>that kid who got bullied by all the TNG nerds and couldn't defend himself because he wasn't smart enough

ok you win. But you are gay. so I win

Which user was it that started another boring round of DS9 vs VOY vs TNG?

You were told to stop trying to meme. You're not good at it.
But I'm white and you're not (your writing proves this) so I win.

>Sisko is mentally unbalanced just like me!

Attached: Didn't even trust him with a ship.png (558x399, 508K)

>using a one-off ship from a screen in the background that was designed in like 15 minutes as a hero ship

apply yourself.

Picard was the ultimate Chad in that episode

It’s always the stationfags. Then 9 Years shows up and we’re stuck in a temporal loop.

Damit you´re right!
Was wondering how there´s so many real people answering here.
I think I´ll stay.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (350x550, 38K)

There were others..

Attached: ass squeeze.jpg (600x1000, 178K)

Is it Vaj as in “corsage” or Vash as in “gash”?

she's gorgeous in person and very nice.

Vash as in "smash and trash"

Oh, i think it was me again, but wasn´t my intention.
I swear!

Attached: Godamit.gif (360x150, 1.8M)

This is the chad list:
Kirk
Riker
Neelix
Scotty

Anyone else is not chad. If you dont agree, riker will fuck your mother in her sleep.

Attached: images (15).jpg (300x231, 9K)

>Neelix
Spare a thought for his victims

Attached: 1549894231091.jpg (728x567, 40K)

>Neelix

Attached: Me and you.jpg (600x337, 39K)

Cocaine or crack? She was such a qt... but neelix destroyed both her vag and her soul.

>B’elanna > DS9 Miles (but not TNG Miles)
WHAT THA FOREHEAD is wrong with you?

Potato nigger with actual Asian waifu > neurotic halfbreed
ANY day ANY time!

Attached: 1550004675849.jpg (693x800, 103K)

To adress this, I love Miles and think he’s one of TNG’s better characters. But I think you can really feel Colm putting out an “I’m too good for this shit, I’ve been in feature films!” vibe throughout the series, and the suffering/forgetting about it cycle seemed almost like negative growth.

My bet is Meth.
That damned spotty kiddy diddler.

Barclay should have been Voyager’s reluctant chief engineer who was just deadheading back to the Enterprise when they get sucked into the Delta Quadrant.

Neelix infiltrated a starfleet ship and make them go to a planet with a false premise just to rescue his under 8 y/o cutie waifu and then named himself a senior officer.
Cant imagine anything more chad than that, but yeah... keep seething academy cadet incel.

I wrote to criticize Trekkies, but Voyagerms thought I was criticizing Voyager.

Newsflash: It's a defense of Voyager to say that Trekkies hate it for starring a woman, not an attack on Voyager.

Eh, I think you´re overanalyzing.
I had to rewatch it a couple of times and never got that vibe.
His a bit more reserved vibe fits in very nicely, especially during the hate-friendship arc with Bashir.
The chemistry with his waifu was often a bit off though, I give you that.
But as much the actress fault as his, IMHO.

I loved that they reused the same Nazi from VOY: Killing Game

Awesome idea, thankfully rectified in the late seasons.
But they needed someone with the reproductive organs on the INSIDE!

>deadheading
Is that a reference to his follicles?

Attached: Barclay.jpg (720x720, 32K)

I still think he was lying through his teeth when he told Sisko he was the best captain in Starfleet.

>under 8 y/o
Kes is less than 2 years old in season 2, suggesting very heavily that she is less than 1 year old in Caretaker.

This is how male peak performance looks. Keep seething incels.

Attached: images (17).jpg (484x633, 36K)

It’s what they called it when Leo took the free ride flights on Non-Pan Am planes in Catch Me If You Can, I’m sure there’s a military term for it.

He looks nervous in that picture because of the erection in his pants since Jeri Ryan is pushing her boobs up against him

THAT we can agree on.
HIS choice would obviously be the Cardi-War Cap he had to betray for Picard.

Wish we had seen more of Neelix’s dad

Attached: Judge.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>nervous
I only see determination im his face. Jeri is about to get rawdogged and she didnt even noticed yet.

It was Midnight's Edge again. In the latest video they confirm that Voyager is the most popular Star Trek of all time.

Based Based Maxwell poster

huh, so he's actually right about something for once?

You´re actually confusing him with Icheb.
The actor proudly admitted to having LOTS of wank sessions off set, after his scenes with her.

Attached: Itchy.png (480x480, 290K)

>The actor proudly admitted to having LOTS of wank sessions off set, after his scenes with her.
based

Attached: 1540699294324.png (629x995, 800K)

Are there any non-cringy Trek youtubers?

>Trek youtubers
this is a thing?

>Lore Reloaded
cuck
>Junkball Media
tryhard
>SFDebris
king of cucks
>Midnight’s Edge
liar

I've never heard of any of these people.

Attached: images-35.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Thanks for the update user

So?

I would pay for a $20 a month Patreon if Bashirfaggot did weekly reviews of Voyager.

>I would pay for a $2 a month Patreon if Bashirfaggot pissed in my mouth

Me too but she’d have to dial the anti-semitism up a little more.

>Voyager

Attached: snap.jpg (705x530, 79K)

>Are we still on for hasperat tonight, Commander?

Ro's soo thirsty for Riker's cock, you can practically see the drool spilling from her mouth as her juicy tight Bajoran cunt is probably soaking wet!!!FACT!!!

NEW NEW NEW

She’s very vocal about it being her least favorite series. Let’s see her put that English degree to use and tear Jeri Taylor a new asshole!

>Just finished Search for Spock, not sure what to make of it. What are everyone else's thoughts? I will say its always great to see Sarek.

STAR TREK III: THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK IS THE BEST TREK MOVIE!!!FACT!!!

>shill thread almost 15 posts early

>too early
>STD thread
>middle of the day
You’re bad at being bad

Attached: 1550124425009.jpg (283x305, 24K)

All I want is a retro Star Trek show that looks and feels like the original. Lots of saturated colors, goofy monsters and creatures, sexy women acting slutty wearing very little. I'm soo fucking sick and tired of this grey/blue fucking trash they've been making and how ponderously dull it all is now AND WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO HIRE THIS FAT UGLY FUCKING PIG AND PUT HER AS A SERIES REGULAR!!!FACT!!!

Attached: VainLateIndianhare-poster.jpg (1920x800, 63K)

>CreepyThinMan
Fuck off, black kid.

Real bread (no cakes)

JUST LOOK AT THE FUCKING COLORING ON THIS FUCKING SHIT!!! GREY/BLUE, HOW FUCKING EXCITING TO LOOK AT!!! OH AND A FUCKING SPACE PIG OINKING HER WAY THROUGH THE GALAXY!!!FACT!!!

Attached: star-trek-tilly-e1538743262315.jpg (1200x600, 98K)

>sexy women acting slutty wearing very little
Patrick Stewart has always fought against sexism in trek
youtube.com/watch?v=dHB0H636clY

HEY, LET'S MAKE AN ENTIRE SHOW AROUND TILLY THE INTERGALACTIC SLAM PIGGY AND HERE'S HER FUCKING THEME SONG!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/4LL75jXuzcY

Hi CreepyThinMan

Attached: ensign ro (758).jpg (817x960, 105K)

FUCK OFF RO, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ON DS9 AND INSTEAD WE HAD TO LOOK AT THE SCRAWNY ZERO CHARISMA SKANK KIRA!!! OH AND FUCK YEAH BITCH, WE'RE ON FOR HASPERAT TONIGHT AND I'M GOING TO EAT IT OFF YOUR ASS WITH YOUR CUNT AS DESSERT WHILE DRESSED AS A CARDASSIAN COMMANDER BEFORE I FUCK YOUR MOUTH AND CUM ALL OVER YOUR NOSE RIDGE AND YOU'LL FUCKING LOVE IT AND BEG ME FOR MORE!!!FACT!!!

Don't bother with people like that. Had they been around to watch DS9 and Voyager as they aired and been in the fandom then they would know Voyager wasn't nearly as popular as DS9. Not even close.

The Borg are overpowered. And so is the Spore Drive.

I was, and Voyager was far more popular with general audiences while Fleetporn fags and cosplayers went for DS9

what the fuck is this pothead even saying

>patrick stewart now thinks TNG was sexist

Attached: 9a9aa42eb472afd15c3b2ce403731f1f28abb88ced22376805df28e98677ec68.jpg (500x382, 51K)

His first day on set he called Michael Dorn a nigger

That sounds pretty rad!

Attached: ro laughing at anon.jpg (587x960, 82K)

OH AND GUESS WHAT YOU CARDASSIAN CUM DUMPSTER, WE'LL BE HAVING HASPERAT TOMORROW AS WELL WHERE I'LL BE EATING IT OFF YOUR BARE FEET WHILE YOUR KNEE'S ARE PINNED TO YOUR FUCKING EARS AND I PUMP YOUR WORMHOLE UNTIL IT'S SOO LOOSE THAT IT WHISTLES IN THE FUCKING BREEZE YOU FILTHY FUCKING SLAG!!! I'LL MAKE THE RAPE GANGS OF TURKANA IV LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF IMPOTENT VOYAGER FANS AND HAVE YOU SCREAMING THE NAMES OF THE PROPHETS IN ORGASMIC ECSTASY AS YOUR DIRTY CUNT SQUIRTS LIKE A FUCKING TSUNAMII!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/bLjjl2pOaoI

which episode is this

Attached: what seems to be data choking picard because the human trachea is the worst weakspot.png (986x722, 709K)