With people making fun of how JK Rowling takes things outta her ass to appease god knows who...

With people making fun of how JK Rowling takes things outta her ass to appease god knows who, can we affirm the Harry Potter franchise is dead?

Attached: rowling.jpg (968x681, 48K)

Even the woke brigade turned on her at this point
I think it's pretty cut and dry

sure why not

Because she's a TERF. They don't hate her for being wacky, they hate her for not being woke.

shes outed herself as a secret tory so yeah its dead
for being anti-Corbyn and repeating lies about him

i thought her writings were shit but i sort of respected her for that story of her being poor with a kid and making her way through it and then that turned out to be fake

would love to fuck her m8

Leftist hate her for appropriating Native American and Chinese stories on Pottermore. As well as not having any trans wizards

Why did she starting acting like this?

Attached: jk-rowling-tweet-11.jpg (610x526, 50K)

wtf i love jk rowling now

I'll give her credit for creating probably the best adaptation for wizards and a magic set in modern times, but most of it just feels very half assed and every major plot point feels too convenient to be compelling. There's no tension anywhere in the books. Things that characters do or don't want to happen do or don't happen almost instantaneously. No one grows as characters nor has a reason to be there. She still hasn't given an explanation as to why Harry was the main character instead of Hermione, as Harry does fuck all and Hermione actually has a reason to prove that she's a competent wizard. The world building is absolute shit and deserves so much better. So many half done explanations as to why shit happens, or why anything works.
Fuck. Harry Potter is permanently stuck on this blue balls stage where you get just enough to pique your interest but not enough to feel satisfied.
Because she's a rich women. A man can be rich with dignity, a women has to flaunt it anyway they can.

There really isn't a difference between the tories and newlabour.

The internet has made it acceptable to act like a little bitch or a spoiled princess every time your creative work gets criticized

>TERF
lol really?>shes outed herself as a secret tory so yeah its dead

tory? typo? what did she out herself as?

Nahh, they'll just reboot the thing with an all woke cast.

>literally building another HP park and still planning on 3 more Fantastic Beast films
Any day now, amirite?

>"No!"

that would give some credits to one of the dullest franchise ever. The dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1480194209347.jpg (1565x2823, 2.76M)

The Tory party is basically bongistan Republican Party just posher

What lies about corbyn? That’s he’s an ineffectual leader who still thinks communism is viable, doesn’t give a shit about the rampant anti Semitism in his party, surrounds himself with lackeys for the sole reason of protection, that he actively wants a hard Brexit so he can re-nationalise everything and is one of the most useless leaders of the opposition since WW2?

Wait what?
Seriously

Fake? Whats the story?

Based copypasta

Which is bad, right?

>Corbyn is a communist

They already did that with the broadway musical

Attached: 82442-5.jpg (735x490, 40K)

I fancy a shag with her
Also there's no way Harry Potter dies out. Millennials were practically raised on it. They have Harry Potter marathons on weekends like once a month on tv. They're building even more rides at Universal. Merchandise still sells well. I give it 5 years before Netflix has it's own interpretation and turns it into a series. That or make some type of spinoff set in the same world.
Harry Potter is here to stay.

>I care about the races of fictional characters in books for babies

Why make them black if it doesn't matter?

yeah, her writing is bad, the reason (most) people don't complain is because her books are for children

Why not if it doesn't matter? It's her fiction.

>I'll give her credit for creating probably the best adaptation for wizards and a magic set in modern times,
and thats a bad thing

Exactly why change it if it doesn't matter

Did you know Dumbledore is also gay and wizards shit on their pants?

Retard, if it doesn't matter, why do you CARE? These aren't your IPs', you don't own them. It takes more energy to give a shit, versus not. Why does it matter to you unless you have a very specific agenda?

And?

The more you re-watch it, the more you notice that she's literally making it all up as she goes along with no pre-planning for the next book and movie. And her injecting her politics into it with making Hermione black and Dumbledore gay was just stupid pointless retardation intended to polarize audiences.

>imagine being so spun out by modern politics and baby's first election, that you actually develop a clear disorder that forces you to care about the politics of literal children's fiction

Attached: 1550181068455.png (420x420, 389K)

This thread is now complete.

But that's what they do. Just look at how the Simpsons uses an 8-year-old girl as the mouthpiece of liberalism, or how Disney is using Sesame Street to make vids teaching kids in school why some girls pee while standing up and why it's ok for two boys to like each other.

This is what you people do. Everything is a weapon.

And virtually nobody cares because none of those things are bad to anyone except the raging autists like yourself.
>how dare Sesame Street teach tolerance for trannies!
This is your brain on /pol/. You'd be the same crowd in the early 70s who threw a fit at blacks being in Sesame Street, then in the 80s and 90s with gays.

>This is what you people do. Everything is a weapon.
The fucking irony.

Trannies are mentally ill, go finger your knife wound

Wasted trips

google dianna wynne jones

As a black man I'm sick of you people lumping me with the mentally ill. There's nothing wrong with being black.

most leftist i know view her virtue signaling as trolling the right
so i dont know if the harry potter franschise is dead but i do hope so

shit tier introduction user

(((WHO)))

>I'll give her credit for creating probably the best adaptation for wizards and a magic set in modern times

Attached: 61w8VLUawEL._SL500_.jpg (500x500, 57K)

What do you want? For Big Bird to call them mentally ill and relentlessly mock them you aspie fuck?

>hating Bert strips

Nothing wrong with being gay either.

A man of culture, I see.

This is now a Harry Dresden thread.

Attached: 8f16b5a9d2600936640c39a2d825b30d.jpg (600x750, 71K)

I wish I could be locked into a room with her where I'm forced to eat her.

fuck off tranny

Why not just not mention them at all? The oddities comprise like 0.3% of the population, why would you dedicate the majority of a show for children towards 0.3% of the population, most of whom are adults anyway and wouldn't be watching? It's odd isn't it, because some leftcuck will screech that it's a paranoid conspiracy theory that the most malleable minds around can be molded by hearing 24/7 (((propaganda))) because we all know it's false, kids are kids, they can't just start believing something because they see it on TV or whatever. But then do you remember the paranoid outrage by the same leftcucks when the Angry Birds Movie was released? The one that was anti-(((immigration))) and pro-Fascism? The one that should be boycott because children have the most malleable minds out of anyone (apart from NPCs apparently, I should have mentioned that earlier) and this will convince them that Fascism is good and (((diversity))) isn't our greatest strength?
Anyway, that's by the by because I know you aren't interested in talking about your doublethink. I'm not really sure what else I can add. Enjoy your oven, I guess?

>The most successful author of all time also has laughably bad comebacks to people insulting her

What's she done now?

I actually like the Fantastic Beasts movies.

Rowling is still a reactionary bitch and should haver her entire property confiscated.

Attached: 2932f29080ac4ae069df95fcf90e7cd9.png (627x420, 119K)

I like them too but she’s going to ruin them if she continues to write the screenplays

>laughably bad comebacks
>150K retweets
>470K likes
What did he mean by this?

>it's popular therefore it's good
*snap*

It's sort of a George Lucas thing. Rather her than someone else who wouldn't come up with anything other than "Harry Potter, but more of it".

Hitler has enemies, what does that mean?

literal NPCs

That will be a yikes from me.

I can't deny it, Rowling's one of my favourites

Damn it’s like people only cared about Harry and not other shit

How is this not considered cultural appropriation by liberals that seethe every Thanksgiving is beyond me

Anal prolapse

>these are the people who cry about the mentally ill
I guess you would know, retard. Since you're clearly unhinged yourself.

Yeah but the pacing of the second one was terrible, she needs some help I think

Yes actually that would be hilarious.

>Look here you mentally ill cock smoking wanna be girls. You are never gonna change your y chromosome and you should feel bad for cutting off your pecker. Now get the fuck off sesame street before I shove Elmo up your ass. Kids remember if you see a tranny beat the fuck out of it and hang it from the highest tree, it's a mercy killing really.

Attached: Big+Bird+Dancing.jpg (477x636, 43K)

Wait do you mean cannibalism or cunnilingus?

Most of all she should have just written them as books rather than making movies out of them right away.

Do you think literally every gay has a prolapsed ass?

Idk about fake, more like she chose to be on the dole so she could have more time to write her shit.

don't know why people have it out for her, it's incredibly brave to admit that a character from a book you wrote 20 years ago was gay all along even though there's nothing in the text to support that

>treating people like shit is le funny
5edgy4me

I actually think they work better as movies than books, but again - if the next one is to be successful and if they're going to have any chance of them making 5 films total the writing needs an overhaul.

>writes books for children
>makes fun of someone for being a virgin

Oversensitive fag

Edgy /pol/tard.

Crying tranny

It means he stood up for something, which is true. It's also true of Charles Manson.

Hi schlomo

Fat virgin

Anally prolapse schizo

Lol sounds like you care you fucking spastic

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a tranny, you buzzword faggot. I know that comes as a shock...

Jesus fuck you're something else, how? I'm not the one complaining or keeping space in my brain to care?

Lol whatever you gotta tell yourself you man faced faux woman

>tranny tranny tranny
This new obsession /pol/niggers have with the phantom trannies and their dumb discord is baffling, especially given the fact you post on Yea Forums.

Corbyn is Labour's best leader since Michael Foot. The game is just rigged against him thanks to Tory boundary changes burying Labour voters into overwhelmingly safe Tory zones.