Honestly boys

Honestly boys

why did mace windu bring the 3 worst jedi in the world with him

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Di1SeBABVyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don’t talk shit about Saesee-Tiin or Kit Fisto ever again you asshole

they're shit and died in 2 seconds

I could last longer.

Mace should have brought Plo Koon only. It would have allowed for some casual racism in the form of double entendre.

You can’t even last 2 seconds humping your pillow

I'm sure they were fine. It's not their fault Sheev's force scream paralyzed them.

mace should have sent a droid in, with a canister of Zyklon-B.

Anyone have that deleted scene where Mace tests the gas on Separatist prisoners of war, right after Anakin asked him what those suspicious canisters were? And Mace tells Anakin "it's something we'll use to... take care of them. Not to worry, Anakin. Off you go"?
Brutal how it mimicks the scene later on when Sidious tells the Separatist leaders that Vader will... take care of them.

They were all elite Jedi, Sheev is just much better

>why did mace windu bring the 3 worst jedi in the world with him
>mfw Kit fisto can fight at the same pace as the other jedi while being under water (clone wars animated)

dont tell me you're some kind of pleb who thinks the movies is the only thing about SW thats canon

Attached: Kit_Fisto_Card_Trader.png (273x363, 139K)

>Kid Fister

Oooh, Lucas, you dirty prick

Sassy Teen, Kid Fister and Agent Colon were Mace Windu's most trusted jedis and regarded as the best younglings trainers in the temple
Their force bond classes were legendary

they actually filmed that for the raimi edit

If Windu brought Anakin, would he still have betrayed him?

Attached: You have all my faith, your loving father.jpg (400x400, 14K)

According to disney they are they only thing thats canon.

It was a terrible hasty scene that ruined the entire awe inspiring myth of the Jedi masters. Lucas and his people tried to pass it off as an example of how powerful Palpatine was, but anyone who doesn't see this excuse as damage control is more dead to me than Disney apologists.

He didn't even have to do that, he just had to stab Sheev when he defeated him instead of talking for 5 minutes.

No, Clone Wars, Rebels, all the other disney spinoff shows and all the books written under disney are also canon. They just wiped away the rest of the EU so they could have people that don't care about SW write the movies

Attached: Star.Wars.Episode.3.Revenge.of.the.Sith.2005.1080p.BrRip.x264.BOKUTOX.YIFY.mp4_snapshot_01.11.36_[20 (1920x816, 56K)

yes that was the original scene, anakin never told Windu he was a sith cause he never left the office after finding out
when obiwan called saying grievous was defeated Mace and the others entered the office and find anakin by his side, suposedly Palpatine fought Windu with anakins lightsaber

Attached: IMG_20190221_123559.jpg (1080x1140, 311K)

Attached: Star.Wars.Episode.3.Revenge.of.the.Sith.2005.1080p.BrRip.x264.BOKUTOX.YIFY.mp4_snapshot_01.11.35_[20 (1920x816, 68K)

This guy would have disarm and arrest Palpatine is less than 1 minute.

Attached: 2342343.png (900x1273, 300K)

it's a shame how this guy, the bearded four arms snake and yaddle disappeared in AOTC
they shouldve been killed in TPM or Geonosis

It's retarded that the Emperor even used a lightsaber.

And Anakin didn't fight?

His force scream paralyzed them

Why?

Why the fuck not? He didn't have it in the OT since there were no more Jedi to fight.
I'm assuming it's cause he didn't it in the OT

Same as yoda?

He seemed disdainful of them in RotJ, calling them 'Jedi weapons.'

no but he shouldve storm force those three jedis instead

no, just the same

Bravo Lucas the Visionary. Palpatine force screamed and it made them poo poo and pee pee but Mace Windu resisted it mysteriously

Yes

emperor shouldn't use lightsaber cause they are jedi weapons and yoda shouldn't either, yeah he's is a jedi but he shouldn't cause I say so

blacks have very fragile egos, he don't want to be outdone

>Why the fuck not?

I can't argue with that

like calling an ak47 a Russian weapon, that doesn't mean you wouldn't fire one if your life depend on it

Attached: 1545092602677m.jpg (937x1024, 87K)

I would have thought the Emperor was above that sort of thing though. He never seemed to me to be the type to get into sword fights.

He knew he didn't need them

cute :3

maybe yoda shouldve used his own walking stick as weapon, protecting with the force like master vodo in tales of the jedi
him jumping around and using a lightsaber wasn't a problem for me though, just the screams
I mean would people really have liked it better of both palpatine and yoda had fight using the emperor red guards staffs instead?

Attached: IMG_20190221_125021.jpg (892x1414, 555K)

so just lighting?

No. I doubt the only thing the Emperor could do with the Force was shooting lightning.

so what would you have him done, in dark empire he could create wormholes for example

Lucas ruined lighting by having dooku do it, wich btw shouldve never been a sith

If I was writing the movie, I don't think I would have contrived a situation in which he needs to fight four Jedi. I don't know what would be better, given the premise, but to me, him pulling out a lightsaber felt wrong.

he was just getting under lukes skin trying to dismiss being a jedi as anything impressive to him. Its like yoda acting like an idiot to test how luke would treat a "lesser" being, these grand master types use psychology constantly to manipulate emotions, its this sort of thing thats totally lacking in the prequel or new star wars movies cause...it takes thought and not outright telling the audience how they should feel about a character or their actions and instead you have to think about it.

Choke a bitch, crush their hearts, use the force in a cunning and ugly way

Attached: 1549700434655.jpg (700x631, 52K)

Mace Windu was a Jedi master who was trained in Vaapad which relied on using dark side energy and techniques. This means it would make sense for him to not be affected by Palpatines scream as he would be used to such powers and would be able to avoid/absorb/whatever them.

choking the heart, thats a good one user

Maybe. I just never pegged the Emperor as the type to pull out a lightsaber for a duel. Maybe if he was a lot younger in the prequels it would have felt more natural. But as I said here , if I were writing the prequels, I don't think I'd ever write a situation where the Emperor had to have a sword fight. Nor Yoda, for that matter.

>muh people shouldnt use lightsabers because it makes them less special
fuck off mike

It's not that I think it makes them less special. It's just that I thought it felt unnatural for the characters. It's like when, in those new Star Trek movies, Spock fights Khan with Karate moves. It didn't feel true to the character.

Also, who's Mike?

OP see
numbers mean nothing only true power can defeat him

Attached: can't stop the sheev.webm (750x398, 2.96M)

What's the name of that mod?

>Mace Windu was a Jedi master who was trained in Vaapad which relied on using dark side energy and techniques

Mace was a Jedi hardliner. Him using Dark Side energy or whatever is like the Pope in Vatican praying to Allah in Mecca.

I must have missed the scene where they explained all that.

I agree with that. a better plot and the emperor would have never gotten in a light saber situation, vader would have been his warrior for any fights. Also yoda should have been a pacifist living alone where jedi make pilgrimages to, instead of ...giving up when id assume he'd fight to the death against palpatine. that was stupid. also if he was constantly alone anakin could have failed and then just come back and acted like he didnt...could have given the darkside tree some back story with anakin as well. god the movies could have been better, i hate when people act like revenege of the sith was decent its honestly total crap and people only give it a pass cause it FINALLY was the story of anakin becoming vader but its shoe horned into half a movie where we should have spent the three making that transition. its total shit.

pretty sure its actual people playing making a fan film but its a mod for jedi academy that lets you play online

Are you sure? I know there's a mod that let's you play as Anakin and kill younglings so I thought it might be the same one

Would a pair of droidekas have defeated him?

Attached: zRKVdgE.gif (480x270, 1.14M)

Has that green thing ever accidentally sliced one of its tentacles off?

Dindu and Koon would make a comfy spin-off series

they train you know?

>droidekas
Dam I just realized that Lucas invented a new word for the aliens that sound Asian to call the Droids.

HOW DID HE DO IT GUYS?

>sheeeeeeit plo koon why do you cover yo mouf you like a constipated japanese
>cause I hate your nigger smell!

what mod is this?

no, just his dick

made me kek

yeah ik in TCW animated series I enjoyed the other Jedi Masters like Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura.

But obviously, if someone was to watch ROTS without any actual Star Wars knowledge, it looks like Windu brought 3 total rookies with him to take on the Sith Lord they've spent 2 movies moaning about

Attached: tumblr_ogjkn1frKz1ukulhzo2_540.gif (540x304, 1.98M)

Attached: 1550727455695.jpg (512x564, 41K)

They don't call him kit fisto because he's into chicks

>nuh uh TLJ is a great movie if you just read the companion book that explains everything

He died before Episode 2. Killed by Jango Fett

Attached: tookme5seconds.png (900x1268, 342K)

Man, these things are so fucking cool

Fuck off, prequel apologist

It's treason then. OOOOWWWWAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: Sheev attack.webm (950x404, 2.02M)

Attached: Sheev lego.webm (900x506, 780K)

they don't call him kit fisto for nothing

Attached: Sheev spin.webm (854x480, 1.66M)

why must these games be made by Ea

Already posted you drone

Movie duels 2. Don't confuse it with Movie battles 2 mod

Bodied

Attached: 1547446298435.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

>Also yoda should have been a pacifist living alone where jedi make pilgrimages to, instead of ...giving up when id assume he'd fight to the death against palpatine
Throwing your life away is stupid. You can't save the galaxy if you are dead. Yoda did the smart thing, he was beaten so he retreated. The Jedi code teaches against bullshit like throwing aside your rationality for pride.

Damn, he has a neck just built for deepthroating BBC.

At least my boy Plo Koon was genuinely just fucked over, not really his fault. Nothing he could've done about it. I remember Kit Fitso fags whining like babies when he gets sliced and made his little bitch "oowww" noise.

>Throwing your life away is stupid.

Attached: Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpg (960x540, 105K)

>guarding the only guy strong enough to take out the Sith is "throwing it away"
Room temperature IQ post

Attached: china lol.jpg (344x371, 10K)

Surely he should have kept fighting if that's what he was doing.

>waste time helping the rebels and then Luke gets murdered by a sandfugee when you aren't looking, thus invalidating everything
Stop being stupid

No, I meant fighting Vader. You stop being stupid.

Holy shit this looks fucking terrible
>greenscreen

Rekt

Me on the right

Maybe he should have used psychology to not get tossed down a fucking shaft in RotJ

You're wrong. The books explain it.
tl;dr He can see fault lines in the force and he can explore/exploit them, even if they're powerful dark side rifts

So while fighting sheev he can react using dark side power by sort of aligning himself with sheev's powers and attacks

It's the jedi version of being able to read your opponent like a book.

god the EU is so fucking stupid

literally who

Saesee-Tiin & Kit Fisto

Attached: 1545133392750.jpg (612x612, 36K)

The thing with those is that their shield protects them from their own shots so they can't be downed by reflected shots. Also they shoot pairs so it's hard to get them with the lightsaber.

Better than the current Disney canon

Attached: 1549642155769.gif (500x281, 253K)

>be me
>14 years old
>watch clone wars in the cinema
>actually hated all the romance bullshit
>LOVED every single scene with a Jedi in it
>kit fisto smiles
>that damn smile
>become a Kit Fisto fanboy
>read the comic with him
>love his cameo in clone wars
>be pumped for RotJ
>he gets killed like a fucking battledroid getting swatted
Fuck you EU.

The only way to defeat them is with grenades under they shield.
youtube.com/watch?v=Di1SeBABVyc

>He seemed disdainful of them in RotJ
That's really stretching it when he's smirking at Luke. He's clearly toying with Luke's psyche. And it wouldn't make sense because Sith are former Jedi. I mean Palpatine uses a lightsaber when he duels Luke in the EU far before the prequels too

Wasa wasa

Attached: fisto.jpg (608x612, 77K)

Why didnt anybody (Obi wan you cunt face) show the holographic records to the Senate that Palpatine admiting he's a Sith Lord and all the shit he plans to do.

then why didn't that stop him from getting force lightning'd out a fuckin window?

>show the holographic records to the Senate that Palpatine admiting he's a Sith Lord
Something something "I AM THE SENATE".

What I want is on what bases they are arresting him for and how they were planning to explain this to the Senate? Is being Sith illegal in the republic?

bruh... I was 11 when that came out, and could see it was trash

Gay

OP here

>be windu
>turn up with shittest 3 jedis in world
>sidious rags out a lightsaber
>autismo spins at you screeching like a bitch
>you shit yourself
>everyone shits themselves
>jedi one and two get btfo'd without even striking
>kit fisto does some mega-gay spin
>kit fisto gets sliced up like a little bitch

No need to tell others about your awful taste as a child.

All the other capable Jedi were out at war. Mace lived because he's a complete master of all lightsaber forms, and on top of that, Vaapad just boosted him higher. Vaapad and Shatterpoint are the only reason he won that fight. Even though Kit Fisto was a Master of Shii-Cho, it wouldn't matter against Sidious.

Attached: The_Birth_of_Darth_Vader.webm (420x179, 2.44M)

No, he wouldn't because Mace taking him with them would been seen by Anakin as a sign of trust which he definitely would appreciate.

>Sith are former Jedi.
All of them. I assumed Vader used a lightsaber because he was a former Jedi. But the Emperor wasn't, at least not that I know of.
>Palpatine uses a lightsaber when he duels Luke in the EU far before the prequels too
I haven't read much of the EU, nor do I care to. I think I would dislike him using a lightsaber there as well.

Attached: thatsabigsaber.webm (1268x534, 528K)

>he likes Attack of the Clones
>he says others have awful taste

AotC is pretty cool aside from the romance stuff.

>Vaapad just boosted him higher. Vaapad and Shatterpoint are the only reason he won that fight. Even though Kit Fisto was a Master of Shii-Cho, it wouldn't matter against Sidious.
I can't tell what's actual lore and what's shitposting anymore.

Attached: 1549576312351.gif (240x228, 857K)

Attached: nlyUrKxG.jpg (512x512, 48K)

>not liking attack of kino
Absolutely disgusting.

>I assumed Vader used a lightsaber because he was a former Jedi. But the Emperor wasn't, at least not that I know of.
We had the EU for years before the prequels telling us about the Sith or Dark Jedi and they do use lightsabers so I was never a surprise for me to see Palpatine use one. Especially being a fan of Dark Empire.

>choosing to take 3 instead of 4 and including shaak ti

suppose someone had to watch the younglings

No you couldn't, bitch.

Sheev cast Insanity, a tier 3 force power. Thats what that scream was. And everyone but Windu failed their Will saves.

It's like you retards didnt watch the movie or something.

fuck you for making me read any of that

Attached: 1538123444844.gif (432x299, 2.89M)

The RoTS novelization

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-074201_Moon+ Reader.jpg (1079x3944, 1.81M)

Have you watched it within the last 10 years? It's visually garbage, and the writing is atrocious.

My favorite part about this is that Windu and Sidious are moving at anime speeds, and Anakin can only see blurs like it's Dragon Ball Z or something.

Not him, but I have. I didn't like it when I first watch it, but now I actually love it.

Kek

Not even a book can salvage that fucking shit fest

Faggot.

Attached: 1515781565251.jpg (847x788, 230K)

I never watched the gay cartoons and I still recognize Kit Fisto. My only gripe with that Palpatine battle is that he does it all with a lightsaber. Would have been much cooler if he'd just fought with the force alone, dealing killing blows with mere touch.

Yes I did, aside from Syfo Dyas mystery the plot makes sense.

you obviously had some star wars knowledge to know it was kit fisto, he's not exactly a well-mentioned well-known character that the average normal person who doesnt divulge into the lore would know

Do the people who write these novelizations work off of the actual movie, or just the script?

the dark jedis of the last used lightsabers
but when they found the sith race and merged they started using normal swords instead could resist lightsabers somehow
but after losing the rest of the siths that were not part of the race did use lightsabers
Ive always liked to imagine that sithious was way way older and that palpatine wasn't the person in wich he was born
we see force ghosts in the ot so that's not a stretch, I loved dark empire, I just think it could be better if he had been passing from body to body more than a thousand years

What records are you talking about?

I only had to look up the name. He was "Jedi with tentacle hair, eyes that look like coolguy sunglasses, and smiles when he disables 3P0 without killing him."

There are a lot of characters like that in the prequels. RAAAWORUU guy in the podrace, that other guy with the weird voice who wrecks in the cave (turns out that guy had a family there watching him race lol, but the scene was cut). Quadrinaros or whatever, I even remember his name.

The movies just have a lot of interesting and memorable detail. They look distinctive, then do at least one memorable thing. Lucas is really good at that and always has been. Remember Porkins?

Stover worked with the script and George edited the whole thing.

black hubris?

>the plot makes sense
oh, pardon me - I forgot the sole criterion for a movie being "good"

dat sheev spin

Just fucking force throw them

Kit Fisto is a Jedi Council member, why are all of you guys acting like you don't know who he is?

Attached: Jedi_Council_RotS.png (1919x816, 2.48M)

I don't get it; couldn't a Jedi force crush them through the shields?

That pissed me off as a kid. They decided to show off force speed (and never show it again, even when Obi-Wan could've used it to reach Qui-Gon in time) instead of crowning the droids. The Plot forced them to not confront the trade federation and make it to Naboo's surface instead.

Attached: Star_Wars___The_Clone_Wars___S04E11___Kidnapped.webm (640x272, 825K)

force powers need concentration, you cant push them when you are already using the force to deflect the lasers

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge, and defense. Never attack

>Be Vader
>Grow up on Tatooine
>Be emperor
>know your right hand man grew up on tatooine
>Your mentor and his mentor are alive
>Guy named skywalker living on tatooine with people you met.
>avoid Tatooine long enough for boy to grow up.
>daughter lives on Coruscant
>Spend 18 years not knowing they exist

>tfw kid me was a fan of kitt fisto, the tentacle hair jedi in that scene, from the EU books and shit
>he gets killed instantly without doing anything

I was so disappointed

And gets adopted by her moms best friends, who remained political figures the entire time

She lived on Alderaan you retard.

Half this thread is shitposting. Did you miss this? Did you honestly expect a Star Wars discussion on Yea Forums would be genuine with actual fans?

what were yoda and obi wan thinking lmao

>lets hide anakins two children
>his son will go live with anakins step brother
>his daughter will go to bail organa, padmes close friend
>leia will also end up becoming a princess of naboo like her mother

I guess I expect better. I don't come to Yea Forums often, I usually just stay on my home board. I

>I usually just stay on my home board. I
>I...
RIP user

Vader thought the children died together with Padme.

Lego humor is kind of it's own brand isn't it? That shit is straight silly.

put me in the security hologram

Why wouldn't Palpatine use a lightsaber, at point he needed one to learn from plagueis and then he had to teach that idiot darth maul. Maybe by the time of RoTS he was above using a lightsaber.

honestly why isn't Rey a nudist?