Do /co jews love Ghretta?

DO THEY OR DO NOT?

Attached: EFLfEyCWkAQK6ok.png large.png (679x231, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HljekrcwBLg
thuletide.wordpress.com/2019/08/17/an-introduction-to-globalist-environmentalism/
ucsusa.org/global-warming/science-and-impacts/science/each-countrys-share-of-co2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

climate change threatens long-term cartoon production so Yea Forums is staunchly anti-billionaire and believes climate deniers should see jail time

>bullying a little girl
It's official. Climate Deniers are the bad guys.

Attached: 1450921939483.jpg (300x334, 29K)

if climate change is real, then why are there still monkeys?

>We've reached to a point where fucking JoeySalads is also going after this girl saying that "the left is using her for thier agenda"

The right-wing has absolutely lost its fucking mind.
That's been clear for decades but they find new lows with each passing day.
I'm not sure what the breaking point is, or if there is one.
All we can hope for is that the baby boomers die out quickly. Yes that's hateful but they created the conditions for it.

what is this
who is ghretta
why is this Yea Forums

anyone that talks about climate change without advocating for a nuclear bombardment of India is a lifestylist
this post is not ironic

was either this or another thread by the spinelfags

Using some mong child for propaganda purposes is worse than calling out the absurdity of the situation.

Nukes pollute the environment too much. The Environmental way is machetes like they did in Rwanda. No plastic either!

The important thing is less to kill people than to completely disable industry and return the subcontinent to the iron age. The EMPs from nuclear weapons are an integral part of that.

Attached: 1318562278001.jpg (193x245, 10K)

You do realize you just proved his point, right?

big corporations bankrolled this girl, all the climate stuff will do is end up in more taxes against poor people while rich people and big corps get off scot free. even if this werent the case india and china will still make any progress meaningless (but that doesnt mean we shouldnt try). greta is a stooge

I think we should pollute more. We need to incubate the Earth so it can hatch.

the fact that both of them proved each other and you don't seem to see it scares me to an existential level.

You're just wrong youtu.be/HljekrcwBLg

Wrong, I bet you don't actually give a shit but you're incorrect as fuck youtu.be/HljekrcwBLg

>India, stop rendering your area of the world completely uninhabitable quite as quickly as you were before
>ok we can do the needful, we were just being lazy pajeets anyway
>America, reduce your pollution levels beyond the already remarkably low levels that the entire Western world exhibits
>wow this is p hard

Okay, pajeet

Attached: 1568953355659.png (500x596, 654K)

The fuck are you talking about China is hitting is targets faster and at an increasing rate than its counterparts in the developed world.

dont they still have a several cities polluted with permagrey sky still, how are they helping the world like this

I don't know who that is, but I'd be wary of putting trust in someone with the sir name of Salads.

Gretta addressed congress/the senate/or the house of representatives, saying that we are all going to die unless real legislation is done to curtail the effects of climate change.
So far we have to look forward to :
> deathly heatwaves, like the one that melted roads in India
> methane from the artic and the ocean causing a positive feedback loop
> the permanent flooding of coastal cities like Houston, Miami, New Orleans, and most the major economic areas of the world
> mass migrations and desettlement

But the best part is :
> mass death of pollinators like bees, wasps, etc. this lowers crop yields.
> shifting hardiness zones
> rapid temp rise for planting seasons, throwing more of the world into a dry season-rainy season pattern, and less of a 4 seasons pattern
> further lower crop yields as the germination-temp window slowly shuts
> further lower crop yeilds as rainfall becomes erratic, and desertification expands
> yet further lower crop yields as farmers feel the fossil fuel costs rise, making plowing, discing, harvesting, shipping, and processing food less profitable, encouraging intentional under production to drive prices up.
In short - welcome to the Great Famine. Hope you like the taste of feral dog and 2 week old corn bread. But hey, for desert we get toothpaste.

Find a different board you troglodyte. We're going to boil in acidified seawater if the hurricanes dont sweep costal communities out of existence first.

Do you ever pause and look at yourself. We're going to be neck deep in water because your pathalogical denial of climate change is so deep seated that you'd take it out on a child who's realized how doomed we are.

i care about the carbon output

>some incest retard shit out of jewish rabii family pops up in island
>jew media go nuts hyping her
>she declares herself to be the leader of future genartions
>jew bankers give her millions for pointless and retarded speeches
> she travels to NY via millions rich jew yacht with own media and satelite connection team
>shit got nuttier since vegans and gay fucks joined the shit feast.
>she pops up in USA and tells people how to eat own shit when wearing clothes for 3-5 thousand dollar a piece.
>meanwhile a town inside of USA cant afford recicling because its fucking expensive, none pays taxes because no jobs and people buy cheap shit in China, which is delievered over thousands of killometers. All this is caused by the same jew bankers.

just simple question retard: on which given or elected authority is this little piece of shit a leader for the people again?

Attached: EEsyq7jU0AA_UKc.jpg (960x720, 57K)

>80's: oh my god we're all gona freeze
>00's: oh my god we ripped a hole in the ozone and the sun is going to laser us to death
>10's: oh my god we're all going to drown
still waiting for the ice age

thuletide.wordpress.com/2019/08/17/an-introduction-to-globalist-environmentalism/

Attached: EFLm3lOWsAABnIX.png large.png (750x734, 555K)

I'm surprised Yea Forums doesn't have more to say on the implicit ableism of the right. I know that's a SJW thing to say but she has autism and her autism obsession is the climate. It's weird to me that most of Yea Forums is so far-right when their contemporaries are all like
>ShE hAs AuTiSm sO sHe Is MeNTalLY iLl
>implying autism is as bad a disability as downs syndrome, like that means you don't get a say in things.

Centralized control of industry has lead to reductions in emissions and a rough but still occuring switch to solar power. Over the course of, what was it less than ten years, china is now the world leader in the production of solar panels and they're getting cheaper every year.

I'm not saying its complete. But several normally notably polluted cities have seen reductions in the last five ish years. I was doing some reading on this but they have this air scrubbing thing they've been using.

Ozone depletion stopped and is reversing because we collectively decided to change aerosols
We won't drown but we've already lost glaciers that were around for millennia.

Yeah, wasted time here. The fucking hole in the Ozone was closed up by limiting the amount of CFC's we produced and in less than 30 years the problem was solved.

Evidence of a link between industry and global warming has existed for the better part of the last century and for most of that time it was hidden by some of the leading researchers in the field... oil companies.

This isnt some chicken little shit, island nations are losing ground. Damn near 100K people are homeless in the bahamas, a place less than a hairs breath away from florida due to ONE hurricane. The florida keys are turning into Venice.

I'm not going to spend all day debunking your fifth grade understanding of the flow of events.

as you noted none beside you said anything about authism.

also fuck this kid. she is retarded, full of hate and declares herself for a leader when being sold like a sheap internet advertising by jew medias.

Couldnt hold the JQ back could you?

nigger Bahams was never meant to be this populated. fucking jew bankers and their retard shit wasting stole dollars and taxes on "pedo islands".

fuck Gretta!

If she were an adult, you'd be calling he destractors sexist. And if she were a guy, you'd be calling her detractors ableist.

>no one bitches
Meanwhile you fags can't shut your whining up when there's a Stonetoss thread.

Ragging on her for being a sperg is a boomercon "ecology is for fags" take.
The reality is that she's a figurehead and a poster child so whether she has autism or not is completely irrelevant to anything.

Attached: eat-the-bugs.jpg (1248x806, 384K)

far be it from me to snip at someone trying to state the facts, which glaciers were they, i myself have heard people say that glaciers as of now were regaining ground

>the problem was solved
good to hear
>this isnt some chicken little shit
i care about results but i also don't trust the methods that involve taxing the absolute shit out of the poor over this shit to have the best intentions in mind for helping the planet or the people on it

>world leader in solar panel production
and last i recall these are the ones that are the same ones that are hard to dispose of due to incredibly harmful chemicals that can leak into the ground

>he destractors

Attached: Eric Porterfield.png (512x512, 131K)

America 687 million tons of coal a year, China 2.81 billion tons

>but they're using 1% less than last year according to their own figures!!
Half of China and all of India needs to die, that's just a fact

eat bugs, get a vasectomy and live in a coffin apartment because rich jews pollute a lot user

Attached: EFL0p7AX4AUEImu.jpg (1200x540, 191K)

He's not kidding. Lithium Mining is pretty awful. How ironic. In order to prevent polluting the air, the ground and soil gets polluted instead.

Hahaha you people are so fucked up on propaganda

One of my professors once said that he thinks electric cars are retarded because you just get the energy from a coal mine anyway. And those are worse in terms of pollution than gas.

The thing is her detractors don't even criticize her statements, they just throw personal attacks and hyperbole.

Attached: EFMeWU6WkAEd03b.jpg (1340x1006, 88K)

Almost nothing you wrote is right or pertaining to the realm of verosimilitude.

How about rich Jews fucking build me a national train system so I can live on all the open plots of land and get to a city 200 miles away in 30 minutes

Attached: effiyyF.jpg (471x676, 39K)

he's pretty based

>berg

No

We're getting close to eco Thanos saying we should kill ourselves to save the enviroment, with only a few humans be spared.

isn't Mark Dice a Jew? That's certainly a pathetic response desu,

Conservatives are complete faggots though whose role in the System is to be completely unpalatable to half the population and force the other half to accept things they don't really want so idk what your point is

lol no you get a pod apartment and bug burgers, trains aren't conducive to industrial capitalism

About 40 million jews in Israel and about 300 million mutt goys raised on the best insect diet to serve them seems about enough

She's a fetal alchohol syndrome sped that thinks she can see carbon in the air. There's no reason to take her seriously.

That's about how I see the endgame, jews will strengthen Israel as an enthostate, turn every other nation into dumb mutts, and if they can't they will cause a nuclear war to destroy China for example and cull the population.

Then it will be just like the bible promised them (until Jesus returns)

Quit moving the goalposts, the contention was that India wouldn't meet the standards they've been given and that's factually wrong they already have met them. Also, America's standards are so high because it contributes most of the CO2 right behind China ucsusa.org/global-warming/science-and-impacts/science/each-countrys-share-of-co2.html so you know, there's this one saying that I think is particularly apt right about now it goes "facts don't care about your feelings", and yea, they don't that's 100% correct.

lol

Attached: EFLui5rXoAIB_Ob.jpg (960x1200, 162K)

Attached: EFLui5oX4AEvE5y.jpg (964x1200, 178K)

Attached: EFLui5lWwAATnFQ.jpg (1200x1176, 200K)

Attached: EFLvFvcXUAAJCAu.jpg (804x1084, 74K)

Looking at this chart though, I've always wondered if the "origin by country" is all the trash from that specific country, or if it accounts for nations selling their plastic waste to another for disposal.

spergs aren't human

Literally kill everyone in this thread complaining about climate change and Jews. Fucking kill them in the most reactionary way possible

I assume that it's the former in that context. Countries sell waste to other countries because the latter are willing to do further resource extraction on them. Though it might be better to not waste so much shit in the first place

ok kike

>hurricanes means global warming
nigger please

Why do all of Gretta's critics also wish to put Jews in ovens?

>FUCK THOSE WHITE KIDS!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF GRETA SHE'S JUST A TEENAGER!

Attached: covington.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

Better question: why don't you want to?
Also I don't criticize Greta, I consider her an irrelevant figurehead

>Stop flying
>Stop using electricity
>pay more taxes
>eat bugs
>eat human flesh

Attached: greta.jpg (250x250, 7K)