She might have lost in the first bracket, but she's a winner no matter what

She might have lost in the first bracket, but she's a winner no matter what.
Also MaoMao time.

Attached: Fucking fight me.png (522x394, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!yE8QFASY!LJWYXOoUzjNhdzPH7p3gSg
youtube.com/watch?v=QBjrqBaHE78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She hasn't reached her full potential
That will come when she has no choice but to fight Mao Mao Mao

somehow her screaming has never gotten annoying, she's just wild and her VA goes IN on those screeches. full props

Her screaming gives me a very uncomfortable erection.

i don't care for care for ship shit, but i was actually kinda rooting for the badgermao anons, it was the most reasonable and honestly plausible ships i'd seen in ages. of course the one time i could get into something the creator shuts it down

Attached: aad.jpg (640x359, 21K)

That's because she's not a waifu, she's a daughter-fu.

They exchange personalities between the bat and the badger and it would possibly be a good show.

Attached: d75dyj5-c666553f-47d5-4dc5-8e0e-2c5a3a5964a4.gif (450x337, 535K)

I like her better than Badgerclops whose okay but too much of a jerk at times and not the funny kind. The episode with the gems just made me hate him a bit more than I already do. He's like Voltron LD's version of Hunk season 1.

The show never had much indication that Badgerclops and Mao Mao were anything but just friends. It wasn't really Badgermao that seemed likely, it was Badgerclops being gay.

Which Parker didn't technically deconfirm, he never said BC isn't gay, but the implication is obvious.

Attached: 109310393884.jpg (750x1087, 149K)

I'll be happy if 100% of the romance from this show is non-canon fanships. It's honestly better that way.

Kys

Do you think they would be friends since they have the commonality?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

The only non-canon fanship that actually makes sense and would be prominent got deconfirmed though. Like, there's nobody else to ship. Adorabat is 5, Bao bao is a dog, the villagers are psychos, and Snugglemane is...Snugglemane.

Poor baby

Why does it matter if the creator says it's not happening? That's obvious just from watching the show, it doesn't mean people can't keep on shipping them.

So when is the show gonna acknowledge Adorabat's two dads when another show did just that?

>there's nobody else to ship
There's always someone to ship.
>Adorabat is 5, Bao bao is a dog, the villagers are psychos, and Snugglemane is...Snugglemane.
These are all perfect candidates.

Part of the fun of shipping is either wondering how much the creators are genuinely thinking about it, or joking about it behind the scenes, or how much of a chance it actually has of coming true.

But now we know the answer is...none at all. The fun of the "Jesus Christ, are these two actually a couple?" scenes are gone.

Mao Mao keeping adorabat under his cape for stealth reasons when?

We need an episode where Adorabat discovers the teleports behind you technique and she says, "heh, nothing personal kid."

I'll be honest. As a cockbreath, i didn't gave much importance to BadgerMao being canon or not. It would have been cute if it was canon and both became Adorabat's dads? of cpurse ot would. Would ot have been cute if they were also good heterosexual life bros? Also of course.
Problem with Parker was his wording. It can make or break a lot of things.
He probably wanted to say "Hey, things can be nice wether they are one or the other. I made them with them in mind being good close friends who support each other, but it's also nice if you see them as boyfriends. We can have fun with a cartoon"
But his wording accidentally made him sounc like "Ugh, you fags are into weird stuff. Welp, Just keep in mind they're actually straight, Keep up the...ehhh, look just come find me when you're all done with this little playdate"
Read it in shin mao's voice

Attached: EEYue-uX4AA9GCa.jpg (3384x2664, 426K)

Reminder that Pinky tops Snugglemane daily.

Your wording isn't that different. In the end, your post is still essentially just "You can ship who you want, but it's my show and your ship isn't happening."
I mean your post is better worded than the standard "I'm not racist but" cliche Parker used but the message remains the same.

Welp, that's why english is my second language and i've been told i'm as tactful as a hammer. Damn it.
Sorry about that.

Attached: 1567738132821.png (1370x997, 27K)

What is here endgame Yea Forums?
is she the true main villain of the series

Attached: honey.png (332x302, 141K)

*her

With how shippy some scenes are, I'm like 99.999% sure at least a couple of storyboarders secretly ships them. Also they even have at least one work of Badgermao art hung on the wall at Titmouse.
That said, I'm glad Parker ripped the band-aid and was honest with his intentions. I think BC being openly gay is paradoxically more likely in season 3, because so many people revealed their thirst for cute gay funny animal characters when he wrote his Tumblr post, and him being homo seems like a given anyway.

Attached: 1555740132674.png (540x960, 934K)

She's going to be one of the only sweetiepies Mao likes, along with Blue. Also maybe competition with Tanya if you wanna be a shipper.
If the latter ends up happening, Mao has an interest/ fetish for vermin partners.

Attached: -Courage Laugh-.png (782x402, 448K)

I changed my mind, I don't wanna bring up the controversy yet again.

Attached: 1567186984429.webm (326x434, 299K)

Tanya is meant for Mao so maybe the ship is Badgerclops and honey.

Honey Badger makes the most sense imo

Hopefully the creator keeps all of them buddies/ close friends instead of love interest.
Romance killed most of CN other shows

I do have a small problem though. I really don't get the "when you say you have an (x) friend then of course you are an (x)phobe" because in here it isn't a thing that follows. In here things are said without an different intention behind it
I actually wanted BadgerMao when the reblog happened because of cute but i think i'm hitting a cultural barrier, along with me being very crass naturally.
So how do you Northamericans have to do to approach a sensible topic and mention something personal without the risk of accidentally coming off as the opposite when you actually want in favor?

Attached: EEbxz1uXkAALEny.jpg (536x499, 53K)

This is a confusing post.

I'll just say "Very carefully."

Romance didn't kill Adventure Time/Regular Show/Star vs./Voltron etc. Shitty writing did. This show has a way of making funny episodes out of hackneyed episode plots, I don't see why romance should be off the table as long as they keep it silly like Johnny Bravo or Chowder did.

True. But I think it would be cute to give honey sort of a little crush on him, like not her actively trying to pin him down for a relationship, but something where she entertains his ego just a small bit because she finds it cute that he's that passionate to becoming a hero and defending a place so morally bankrupt like pure heart for nothing.

I still kinda want them to do a sort of speed dating thing to show that while yes, they can do romance, its not the main central focus and will never be.

that episode will end with Orangusnake disguising himself as a girl to catfish Mao " He's love of First sight"

Honey wants some of that badger dick user.

well of course, she has to be getting it from somewhere if mao isnt willing. its nice to have a plan b just incase.

Attached: EEmeFMnWwAAD3t6.jpg (1434x879, 126K)

What did he exactly do to them for those 3 days or until he got bored of them.

Attached: Somebody stopped me now now.png (951x862, 589K)

Reposting from last thread.

Attached: 1569291979939.png (1920x4212, 3.89M)

You're older now so you think it's cute.
When you previously saw such characters you didn't have your parenting instincts developed yet.

Played the hapsichord, asked them to help clean up the overgrown giant centipede pests that remained and played more hapsichord.

honestly, it's preferable to everything bean mouthed 24/7

Haven't been here since the thread where the new batch was aired. What did i miss?
Besides i knew Orangusnake eating lamb would make it into the chart!

Attached: ECyZ9vvXUAEho_y.jpg (1100x1000, 70K)

Is this show good?
How many episodes are there?
Where can i watch it?

She reminds me of Aurora from TiTs

mega.nz/#F!yE8QFASY!LJWYXOoUzjNhdzPH7p3gSg

It's also on watchcartoon. There's 24 episodes I think. And it's one of the best shows to come out this decade. Not only is the comedy top notch, every episode is well written making the most out of 11 minutes. Great voice acting and backgrounds.

It is a good and fun show, i reccomend it.
The mega should be around somewhere, wait a bit please.
as of now there are 20 episodes i think.

Attached: 1567387073655.gif (500x300, 39K)

Screeching Adorabat Plush when?

>I really don't get the "when you say you have an (x) friend then of course you are an (x)phobe" because in here it isn't a thing that follows.
Basically, it’s the other person trying to discredit you by calling you names. A sort of “Everyone hates nazis, so if I call him a nazi, everyone will hate him” kinda thing. Americans are very sensitive to being called bad people, so it works surprisingly often. Because really, a homosexual is not a homophobe for calling out a particular act done by other homosexuals. And someone who has friends of X race/culture wouldn’t have those friends if he were racist.

Go to sleep faggot

You're obsessed

At least she had fun.

Mao Mao will be in Mr Yea Forums and have fun too, while getting revenge at those who didn't voted for Adorabat

Attached: 76782576_p33.jpg (1492x1098, 277K)

Did they run out of cat-like body models?

Attached: db2aa9b0-4dbe-4ef0-a31f-02aba914cb89.png (770x487, 557K)

I didn't see his post as that, i see it as "Guys aren't allowed to be close and affectionate in their friendships, and I wanted to show two guys that are"

Its totally understandable that he'd want to de-confirm the whole gay thing, because thats the stigma that pops up when guys get overly affectionate with their friendship, like how girls can be. Usually though, that stigma pops up as like... a negative judgemental thing. "Ugh what are you two, gay?"

Here the fans were excited and happy, and maybe he saw it as the stigma from an affectionate friendship speaking and not a result of people thinking its cute and having fun.

He accidentally made himself Mao in the Torbaclaun episode, oops

Get destroyed, homo.

I don’t understand.

I'm 19

OOOOOLD

I mean, shit looks almost like line-for-line feline character models for Animal Crossing.

We need more Penny and Benny.

Attached: 1569226691070.png (3500x2000, 1.75M)

Have you never seen the Mao Mao Drawing song?

youtube.com/watch?v=QBjrqBaHE78

Yes, we dooooo! Penny has a cute accent.

Attached: 1568472208839.png (970x1473, 403K)

>implying CN makes merch for their shows that aren't TTG

>Part of the fun of shipping is either wondering how much the creators are genuinely thinking about it
Who fucking cares

Obviously BatCat is the best ship

It is. I agree.

Attached: 75698741_p61.jpg (1024x768, 299K)

How did they get away with this? Surely there had to be at least ONE executive who went "wait a second, this looks like bondage."

Attached: 1569055159246.webm (1222x688, 1.31M)

t. badgermaofag that got shot down

a ballsy exec probably said "kids won't get it, so it could make for good adult humor"

I agree with you but don't you ever call it that

Attached: 1524953345460.jpg (1719x1240, 1.32M)

>Boast in Show
That episode was not right on so many levels

I feel like they're still thought of as Adorabat's dads. There have been plenty of examples of hetero bros raising a child or apprentice together as father figures

“I don’t like where this is going!”

I don't care either way you brainlet. Whether or not you ship characters together shouldn't be affected by what the creator says or thinks. If you cry every time a creator says something you don't agree with (so long as it doesn't fuck up the entire show) then you have problems. Parker says they're not a couple so they're not. Big fucking deal.

Is this going to be a good thread, or a bad thread?

Attached: 1D4C11F9-429C-4A9C-93E8-7BA311BA53FC.png (1280x1280, 1.11M)