Dumbing of Age

IT'S ALL CONNECTED

Attached: 2019-09-24-connected.png (1000x333, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uOeVLwG5ZvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Thank you, fellow Christian.

youtu.be/uOeVLwG5ZvE

It baffles me how a father schemes this maliciously to ruin his daughter.

It's what a good christian does

Has, uh, has Willis ever gone to a fucking therapist to talk through his obvious issues? Or does he just work them out via his comics?

>has Willis ever gone to a fucking therapist to talk through his obvious issues? Or does he just work them out via his comics?
What do you think?

Haha what the fuck. I've missed a lot clearly

Stuff has happened, but because of how DOA works it's sandwiched between long periods of nothing.

Attached: dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg (960x540, 293K)

I swear to God, star wars was more subtle than this.

Attached: darth_sidious_and_darth_vader_by_majorstainwolf_das8eht-fullview.jpg (1024x1384, 177K)

not in the sequels

Dude, there's someone in the comments who reads this comic and then writes paragraphs of analysis AS THEIR FORM OF THERAPY. Their therapist ADVISED them to do this.

Sounds like less work for the therapist.

Attached: 94c.png (1200x1314, 46K)

This, that therapist sounds like a lazy asshole.

It was about 20 years ago, so times, changing, etc., but when I was at college a lunatic dad really did show up wanting to take his daughter home by force if necessary because she was being corrupted by Godlessness. I remember it pretty vividly because the jackass was making a scene while I was trying to play Chrono Cross on my Playstation. Think campus security got called on the dad, but it messed her up pretty badly. It took me years to realize that Chrono Cross was actually pretty shit.

It could have all been avoided if you just played the PS1 port of Trigger.

Already had the superior SNES version and got the 3DS version later.

Willis absolutely hates parental authority.

>got the 3DS version later
you mean DS version?

Yeah. Must be more tired than I thought if I can't keep that kind of thing straight.

e

I don't understand why he doesn't just cut her off. She'd probably have to drop out of college and end up homeless. Amber is such a fucking mental case that she probably couldn't hold down a job. That seems like a sufficient revenge to me.

I don't even think that's his only daughter. When Fez is revealed to be her step brother in Shortpacked, I think it's implied he has a bunch of bastards.

This is how religious ppl actually talk I promise

My bad his name is Faz

Attached: blaineandfaz.png (600x718, 162K)