I am Grand Admiral Sloane. I am not some girlish assistant for you to paw or comfort or cajole. Touch me again...

I am Grand Admiral Sloane. I am not some girlish assistant for you to paw or comfort or cajole. Touch me again, and I will have the offending limb removed, and all the nerves of the stump obliterated so that no robotic hand will ever respond to your commands.

Attached: 1554602497148.jpg (600x800, 364K)

>Wait a minute, isn’t she that girl from academy that got railed by that rebel pilot?

Underachiever.

Attached: Youngest Moff.jpg (1646x1834, 2.22M)

Non force users will never be important

>Please speak with my Lawyer

Attached: 99ADA665-6961-49F2-ADC5-DD51EED13BD2.jpg (1242x1277, 1.02M)

Disney Wars is so fucking cringe.

Wait, but if the Galactic Empire is a white supremacist organization, how did you get promoted to Grand Admiral?

Couldnt you just cut part of the stump off and attach from there?

Rae Sloane essentially created the First Order.

Second Death Star was basically all non-Force users.

I think that random Twitter guy was the only person to claim this, the Empire's racism has only ever been targeted at non-humans. TLJ had some random Indian failing to notice Finn and co. sneaking onto the Supremacy.

Buzzword guy's gotta meme...

Then why isn't she in the movies

Why does she have 4 pens? How much paper is she filling out

Because she's dead.

I always carry around two just in case the first one runs out of ink.

every black female officer I met in the military was absolutely insufferable and most were largely incompetent

why would anyone willingly touch a nigger?

Discount Pellaeon will never command my respect.

Okay how about this:

Disney Wars is so far removed from the fundamentals that made up the EU, OT, and PT that it really is an entirely different franchise altogether.

PT was already removed from OT plenty.

PT is still fundamentally Star Wars.

Disney Wars isn't. From the retcons, to the raping of established characters, to the the introduction of back to the future style time travel. Disney has fucked this franchise over harder than the prequels ever did.

What time travel is there in Star Wars?

>SILENCE, you insufferable woman

Attached: B398E29F-AE1B-42CC-959A-0AA2FE7A4A51.jpg (634x372, 161K)

Do you truly wish to die this badly, "Grand Admiral"?

Attached: Sith Lord.jpg (1332x850, 180K)

Isn’t this the kind of ridiculously over the top introduction that you give to a raging incompetent, that has to massively overcompensate due to lacking the innate respect or authority that their rank deserves?
Tarkin got more respect with a wave of his hand. When Thrawn needed to lay down the law on a racist subordinate, he calmly said that he’d let him be if he did his job, but throw him out the airlock if he thought his prejudice was impacting it.
Even Vader never did that. He just choked a bitch if they stepped out of line, and let the implicit threat do the talking for everyone else.

She threatens in such a childish, bullshit manner because that's the only way women in power can get respect. Since they can't earn it, command it or create it.

But I had to touch you to open up the thread.

Women can gain respect very easily, all they have to do is use a hurricanrana.

A real badass would have said absolutely nothing and just cut off the hand then and there.

>OW WHY DID YOU CUT OFF MY HAND! WOMEN ARE SO EMOTIONAL!

It’s imperative that you understand

>enslaved the Wookiees in their own planet
>killed almost every monster in the galaxy
>carbonized a fucking gungan
>died trying to kill vader’s apprentice
Imperials used to be based, now they are cringe

Attached: 37F7B910-2F2C-4882-AF35-E41A6DDB9111.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Have you not seen Rebels?

Nothing that BWC could not fix.

>doesn't have jungle fever
Look at this lowe test faggot.

See, the biggest threat is to be great at your job and know it. That introduction OP presented reeks of over-compensation and "Silly boys don't touch me, I deserve respect." Then again, they'd probably write a scenario where a heap of rebels are full-blown retarded so she can have an "oh-so-scary victory" to her belt.

Attached: IMG_1641.jpg (300x198, 13K)

>respect muh authoritah

Guess that this is one of those admiral's that overcompensate their weakness by pointless chuuni boasting.

Lord Fisher did it better
>If any subordinate opposes me, I will make his wife a widow, his children fatherless and his home a dunghill.

>knowing TCW S7 will be trash

Attached: 1538291415800.png (1000x1354, 309K)

We've known literally the full plot for years what makes you think they'll change anything except probably cut out the Vong episode.

Because
>8/12 episodes are dedicated to ahsoka
>the new animation doesnt fit the artstyle, and looks like kiddified crap
>the other 4 episodes are The Bad Batch, which everyone has seen how it plays out, and is only included as it was half finished
>no obi-wan
>male character who had a thing for ahsoka in one of the arcs got changed to two girls who look like Tumblr OCs, 3 guesses as to what they're gonna do
>seemingly extremely toned down violence, to the point where ahsoka doesnt even kill a single mandalorian with a lightsaber slash to the body in the trailer, and instead desteoys all their weaponry and knocks them out

Its going to be bad

She's dead.

Mouse Wars was a mistake.

They should have left the books canon. Then just pick and choose from them to make solo movies sharing a common universe. That altogether tell the story of the post RotJ star wars.

>Touch me again, and I will have the offending limb removed,
Where have I read this before? A Song of Ice and Fire? I'm convinced Wendig stole it from somewhere.

No that was the other Imperial girl based on that actress

I get that the artist's intended effect was to make her look small but I'm not sure giving the stormtroopers freakishly long legs was the way to achieve that

>tfw get paid galactic neetbux because some nog woman can't control her anger and made me unfit for work

That doesn't sound like Rae Sloane. But then again I haven't read Aftermath so I only know her from competent writers and not Chuck Wendig.

Kinda hilarious that he's the guy they let write the "What happened after RotJ" books, which in theory should be some of the most important material out there, and then they turn around and fire him.

>They should have left the books canon.

How can they be left canon when they never were to begin with? The EU was never apart of Star Wars. George only cared about what he made and wanted to make and refused to limit his creativity within the universe he created by adhering to things other people wrote. It's our fault for ever deluding ourselves to thinking they were canon.

She seemed very interested in getting in grabbing range of Kanan when she was younger.

Attached: file.png (1536x864, 1.4M)

Yeah, Lucas blatantly contradicted the books with his movies and they had to do a bunch of retconning in the books in order to explain the contradictions. So I'm not that bothered that they officially struck them from any form of canon. What bothers me is that they then proceeded to rehash all the ideas from the books like Han and Leia's son falling to the Dark Side, but somehow they made everything worse. And yet the same people who shit on the old EU are perfectly fine with it. Disney gained access to this enormous universe and has basically done nothing worthwhile with it. Just slowly rehashing everything.

Even if they're not canon, they're better than all the Disney stuff.

The First Order isn't important.

>And yet the same people who shit on the old EU are perfectly fine with it.
That’s because most of them never actually knew anything about it. Most of them honestly thought shit like Skippy or Luuuke weren’t jokes.
Traviss is a pretty fair target though, I’ll admit that.

They're apparently data sticks, like the SW equivalent to a USB drive.

And Luuuke is kino anyway regardless of being a joke. Meanwhile in Disney Wars you have a literal fart festival, the Brown Wedding as I like to call it, and also this:
>Gatalenta was a warm, uncommonly tranquil planet famed for its tea, lengthy, erudite poetry and meditative retreats. Natives of Gatalenta were renowned for their calmness and serenity, and rose each day to thank the planet's multiple suns for rising. Love and compassion were taught and practiced fondly by the people of Gatalenta, and crying openly was considered a virtue and proof of a caring heart. The Gatalentan people were also known for living austerely, with the only colorful parts of their attire being traditional red cloaks. They were ruled by the Council of Mothers. Slavery was illegal on the planet, and slaves were not allowed to be brought to the planet. If a slave was brought there, and their master was caught, the slave was set free. A member of the New Republic, Gatalenta was represented in the Galactic Senate for over twenty years by Senator Tai-Lin Garr. New Republic pilot Joph Seastriker also came from Gatalenta, as did Resistance Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo. In the years before the Galactic Civil War, Gatalenta had a strong Jedi tradition, and the old Jedi legends remained alive on Gatalenta in spite of the Jedi Purge. In fact, Gatalenta became one of Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker's first destinations when he began studying the history of the Jedi Order.

And this is all supposed to be canon.

Is she into white men though?

Kanan was Space-Puerto Rican like Freddie Prinz Jr.
So no

Attached: file.png (931x1261, 2.38M)

It’s amazing how the EU took around 20 years to slowly erode due to compounding issues, that Disney could could see and learn from their mistakes, yet they decided to make every single one of them anyway
>poor communication, QA and peer review among individual writers
>new superweapon, but bigger and better than the Death Star!
>killing off well regarded characters for cheap shock value
>new Jedi/dark Jedi/Sith/Misc coming out of the woodwork despite the purges whenever the writers need a new plot
>race of obnoxious faggots that serve as a blatant author insert
There’s probably more i’m Forgetting, and they don’t even have a sliver of the actually good content to make up for it, with the possible exception of material made by people who were with the old guard. They also don’t have the excuse that they’re basing some of it off material that Lucas later made non canon, and was hence difficult to work around.

>And yet the same people who shit on the old EU are perfectly fine with it.

Not really. There are plenty of people, myself included, who recognize that anything ST related is not that great. But I generally have no difficulty ignoring it since I still pretty much consider RoTJ being the end of the story. So, with that in mind, I still largely consider everything, not related to the ST, that's been produced under Disney's ownership to be much better than the EU. Does it hit the same highs as the less than handful of gems in the EU? No. But it's thus far managed to consistently remain well above the lows of the EU, which is what the vast, VAST majority of it was.

Attached: 1467334372430.jpg (258x322, 21K)

>marysou bitch AND a nigger
yeah that mouse wars for you

Lucas always said he'd contradict the EU stuff if it restricted him, but he wasn't against other people contributing to his universe. To the point that he included Republic Commandos in TCW, wanted to add Darth Revan, and also wanted SOMEHOW to make a Darth Talon and Maul team up story.