Who would win?

Who would win?

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-004000.jpg (1080x398, 200K)

Gems are more bullshit. Especially with Steven in the mix.

>lapis
not even a question

>Outnumbered
>Lapis can just drown them all
gg ez

What if frozone helped?

It would hold her back, but the moment he is KOed she'll be back in full force and take the win.

Lapis, Garnet and Steven are there. The Incredibles die.

I'm very sure Omnidroid X will crush and shatter the crystal gems. It's invulnerable to all non-diamonds and it could still outsmart Steven by learning and adapting to his attacks on the spot.
If Steven doesn't fight it and kill it quickly, it's going to rip his gem out and fight to the death against Pink Steven.

Attached: omnidroid_m_1.jpg (417x359, 22K)

Bruh, it's made of metal and it has a weakness to its own claws, while the CG's have Peridot on their side, what are you doing?

Pretty sure Garnet is stronger than Mr. Incredible, and Obsidian pretty easily slices through Omnidroid X.
Speaking of, the Incredibles don't have an answer to Obsidian.

Kind of an odd comparison, but does sound like a neat idea for an AU.

Gems, duh.

Obsidian

Remember Garnet playing the rhythm game at the Arcade? Gems fall easily to hypnosis. Like White Diamond's stuff. So add the Evelyn Dever's tech to the droid's visor.

Also, Syndrome can use his zero energy finger beams to every one of them including Obsidian. Probably catch Aqua Marine before she uses hers too.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Gems, it's not a fair match because of numbers, fusion, and Lapis/Steven being OP as fuck. Pic related, on the other hand...

Attached: 1369848561001.png (1099x1099, 852K)

Only Garnet is susceptible to hypnosis, thanks to her third eye.
White Diamond just straight up has the ability to highjack gems, that's another thing entirely.
Regardless, why are we just fusing villains now? That never happened, so you aren't really proving a point here.

>Also, Syndrome can use his zero energy finger beams to every one of them including Obsidian
Yeah, probably. It really just feels like you want to see gems shatter.
Are you mad about Spinel?

>Yeah, probably. It really just feels like you want to see gems shatter.
>Are you mad about Spinel?
woah, ok. I just wanted to make the fight a bit more interesting. You're taking this way too personal. is right. I'm outta this thread.

Not gonna lie, I'd love to see Garnet fight it solo.

Attached: tenor(2).gif (400x226, 1.25M)

>Syndrome can use his zero energy finger beams to every one of them including Obsidian. Probably catch Aqua Marine before she uses hers too.
I really want to see those too monologue at eachother.

>Remember Garnet playing the rhythm game at the Arcade? Gems fall easily to hypnosis.
That wasn't hypnosis, that was Garnet getting caught in timeline white water rafting. She was using her future vision against a computer that can make random decisions almost instantly. It was a super specific scenario that wouldn't be replicable in any meaningful way.

Bismuth is probably the best to fight Bob
Garnet is their best speedster so she can fight Dash
Steven's getting a lot better with his bubble so he fights Violet

Pearl and Amethyst tag team Helen while Lapis and Peridot throw hands with the baby

>Bismuth doing anything
>fighting speed with speed, Garnet fighting the weakest of the group
>Steven
>Pearl and Amethyst needing to double team Helen in a non-lewd sense
>get that controls fucking water and can fucking fly is put on baby duty
This post made me irrationality upset with how stupid it was.

>There's such a thing as a bad war kiddo, when strength is set against strength both sides face loss.

Attached: canvas_ares_18x24.jpg (900x1200, 1.21M)

>Bob punting Steven into the stratosphere like a football

Fund it now