Why does Yea Forums hate him? He fits all the criteria of a character you'd all love judging by spinel logic

Why does Yea Forums hate him? He fits all the criteria of a character you'd all love judging by spinel logic
>cute
>lonely outcast
>becomes happy at the end

Attached: joker-joaquin-phoenix-1.jpg (650x360, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t433PEQGErc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has peepee and not begonia

He’s not pink.

How's his singing voice?

3DPD

>intelligent
>nihilistic
>and with a wicked sense of humor
he just seems like what he is; a hollywood attempt at an R rated Joker.
nothing more, nothing less.

Spinel is a rubberhose trainwreck running on toonforce engine, born by neglect, and fueled by aimless hatred for someones whos long gone, with a hint of loathing and self-destructive tendencies.

Attached: 1567555785937.png (128x169, 36K)

>wicked sense of humor
no
>intelligent
not at all
>nihilistic
very
he's unlike any joker we've had before

Joker19 is a trainwreck running on the power of dance, born by neglect, and fueled by aimless hatred for people who couldn't give a single shit about him, with a large amount of loathing and self-destructive tendencies.

Attached: https___hypebeast.com_image_2018_09_joaquin-phoenix-the-joker-first-scenes-todd-phillip-1.jpg (800x534, 41K)

>he's never seen the wicked sense of humor meme
You need to be 18 to post here

No one hates him, I hate Yea Forums shitposters that are gonna make 15 threads about society, incels, chads and whatever the fuck they do in Yea Forums for like 3 months

I gurantee a majority of SUposters haven't either though user

Attached: CrD8xorVYAARw6X.jpg (459x350, 24K)

Yes, but does he have a villain song?

>he's unlike any joker we've had before
that doesnt necessarily translate into a "good" joker.

Attached: WHAT A TWEEEEEEEST.gif (500x200, 1.36M)

If it counts he dances to a child rapists song from the 70s once he becomes Joker

When has that stopped you degens?

bottom text

You'd better not actually believe the hollywood kike orchestrated narrative that Michael Jackson raped children

?? He dances to Gary glitter

Damn, this Gary guy is doing 16 years.

Joker is just a murderous gang leader who kills for fun. Spinel is a cute cartoon villain with a sad backstory.
>Jews control the media
>But they also tried to frame the biggest pop star of all time for pedophilia for some reason
I don't get your worldview.
The guy was a great musician but he was also an insane fruit.

He's not a gangleader in this one, watch trailer
youtu.be/t433PEQGErc

Because He's not playing The Joker, he's playing an Edgyer Rupert Pupkin

well for one...he's not a fucking cartoon.

Attached: thonk.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

He's ugly, skin and bones, an idiot who refused to leave Gotham, and went crazy because no one laughed at his bad jokes and because he couldn't get laid.

>Why does Yea Forums hate him?
Because it's popular

The ones angry with him are Yea Forumsfugees and Big Two Civil Warriors. Change my mind.