Attached: 149_top.jpg (700x382, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWb6KsO3ObU
youtube.com/watch?v=gpqSE6igjW8
youtube.com/watch?v=zL9w-3pQb5U
youtube.com/watch?v=CSCIHNXN5Ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminder the fat front desk lady defeated him

With a gun? Seriously, he's flesh and blood.

Kick in the nuts

I would beat his fucking ass.

Attached: 1FB0DDAC-9522-4EDE-887B-25AA507FF5C3.jpg (1505x1000, 555K)

I'd run. None of the guys he went after in that movie tried running, and i mean really run. Not to the next town, start driving and don't stop.

You carry a gun to defend yourself sure, but you need to run from this guy. Do not try to face him.

tails never fails

youtube.com/watch?v=aWb6KsO3ObU

Lol he's unstoppable evil that's what the movie is about u fucks. He'd find you

I would shoot him with the Laserblast alien rifle.

Attached: giphy.gif (499x299, 485K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gpqSE6igjW8

She and the old man in the gas station should team up with Tommy Lee and go git em!

based and best character

He's not unstoppable, that's just how he sees himself. He's a psychopath which is why you should run.

If he's going to find me, then he's going to have buy a bunch of plane tickets to do it. Because I'll grab my bug-out bag and live in the slums of India to hide from this guy if I have to.

The same way Carla-Jean defeated him - refuse to play his game. She didn't even let him have the satisfaction of "oh it's out of my hands I flipped a coin". He killed her anyway but she still beat him there.

The reason why he ended up in a car crash at the end is because she wasn't supposed to die. The coin, if flipped, would've landed on the right side and she would've been spared, but she was just strong enough to say "fuck you" to that. She was strong enough to say that the coin is meaningless.

Anton is the one making the choice; it's not luck or fate at all, it's all on him. That was the lesson of the movie.

Just don't step out of the car sir.

Attached: 1478057834490.gif (268x278, 827K)

reminder that there are zoomers browsing this board right now who didnt know Brolin until capeshit

gtfo carmen

I’d hijack a plane and crash into him with it.

Are you a retard or baiting?

Yup, Anton saw himself as some force of nature because he's an autistic deranged madman. Carla-Jean did the right thing by saying "all of the blood is on your hands, no one elses"

Id guess the coinflip right, and then Id kick him in the nuts real hard as soon as he turned to leave

If i knew about the tracking device i would rig a abandoned house with explosives and wait for him

Attached: 1550180539954.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

Hit him with my car

Lil Anton BTFO

Then why didn't the car kill him ass clown? It makes no difference if he survives. He might as well just have stubbed his toe. Moron.

two men, two shotguns

Nice, and he wouldn't be able to do shit about it cause you won the flip.

Could you beat him by having diarrhea all over him?

carla jean did play and lost

It's implied he dies from his wounds anyway.

>french drama queen with pig gun
I would shoot him just for the haircut and every court would let me go.

No, she didn't play at all. Did you miss that part lol?

That's not the point nigger. It's the fact that death is not destiny, there is some method of control. Anton, being a psychopathic killer, had a decision to kill several people who had no bearing to his mission, and he still did it. He tried to justify his psychology with a coin, thinking "It's just chance" when in reality he has complete conscious control, and knows what he's doing it wrong. Nigger retard, I bet you're having difficulty reading this.

How so?

stick his gas canister up his ass

Attached: PO TA TO.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

she did in the book, which the movie is basically totally faithful to

the movie just didn't show it

I'm not saying he doesn't have control you penis wrinkle. I'm refuting the point of the faggot I responded to that said the car hitting him was some kind of cosmic punishment for him breaking the rules of the coin flip, which makes no fucking sense since he didn't even die. Try actually reading the respond chain before you say something fucking stupid next time.

idk

she literally tells him no in the film you dickwad

Take a shit in a bag and light it on fire on his doorstep. When he stomps it out itll get all over his shoes

She called in the book and lost.

why is every tripfag so bad

she tells him no in the book at first

Attached: BFEA7CB3-12B7-46D4-8F5B-06427FBF5028.jpg (266x150, 17K)

>backpedaling your retarded logic
I read the comment faggot, your weak justification is shit. never claimed it was a "comsic punishment" , it was just a reasoning behind her death. The movie (and book, which I know you didn't read) never show Anton in the wrong nor punished, which was the point of the writer pessimstic worldview. Get the fuck off of Yea Forums if you can't even form coherent arguments that you can defend.

Real mothafuckas know him from The Goonies

When he flipped the coin I would punch him in the nose while he was watching the coin. And if it didn’t phase him then I would grab the hose on his cow puncher and kink it like a garden hose while I threw my shoes at him.

> never claimed it was a "comsic punishment"
they clearly implied that was the narrative logic you pleb

in no shape or fucking form is this implied ever
I hope you take off the trip in embarrassment

Attached: IMG_2174.gif (262x300, 2.89M)

>reasoning for character's death = punishment
I know it's hard talking with adults that graduated high school, but can you please read before making garbage replies? I feel my time is wasted on retarded anons like you that presume everything = something.

You're wrong. Carla-Jean defended no one, although she may have kept her dignity in some sense.

At the end of their exchange Anton says "the coin got here the same way I did". Offering her the flip was a courtesy, as Anton was there to murder her no questions asked as part of his own threat to Moss.

all these tough guys in the thread lmao

I would say “heads” and when he flipped the coin in the air I would grab a handful of change from my pocket and throw it in the air with the coin. At least one of those coins would be heads.

Them's fightin' words

lmaoooo I cant read either niggaaaaa ayyyyy xD
Kill yourself, trashheap.

tough guy angry!

>seething this hard because he lost his argument
Yikes. Thank god most people aren't this mentally deficient.

Jesus Christ, it’s like you didn’t even watch the movie.

>The reason why he ended up in a car crash at the end is because she wasn't supposed to die.
it's ok to admit you were wrong

Anti diabetic medication.

Autists itt just getting mad at random people not even arguing with them lol

How did Lou Ellen only hit his legs?

Brolin got him. And if he met him again, Brolin would've killed him.

Take that back, you fucking asshole

>girl dies
>reason : man kills her
>man is hurt
>reason : because driver was not looking

Wow, this still must be hard for you. Sorry, don't think I can simplify this any more for ESL retards.

I would use chaos as a laddah

She played herself.

Attached: congratulations-you-played-yourself-35463334.png (500x397, 96K)

Samefag.

explain to me the causal link between the girl dying and the car crash

he will snipe you from the ground.

He wouldn't have been in the collision if he didn't go out of his way to murder her

underrated

Explain to me what you do not understand about the most simple argument I gave. Face it, you literally do not understand the most basic pretense, there is no hope for you. I am simply too smart for this argument. I'm sorry, user.

No

The two have nothing to do with each other at all. You can say that he wouldnt have been in the collision if he hadn't done literally anything other action in the film

Attached: x.png (484x135, 5K)

this movie suckes

>Call it!
Sneed...or...Feed?

Take one step back when the weirdo with some tube in his hand reaches it up to your head.

You can say it wasn't a direct cause but don't act like a dumbass and say there's absolutely no correlation

Heavy artillery.

i havent even seen the movie desu

He's a 3rd world retard. Don't bother.

Rig the bugged briefcase with explosives so once he picks it up, it goes kaboom

Attached: 1534260894077.jpg (682x1024, 217K)

he is a just man. had no reason to do anything to the desk lady.

Let him flip the coin. Gives me a 50% chance of survival no matter what

TWO TREASHA!??

double sided coin

She did, but she was also lucky someone was in the can as it happened. Anton very briefly considered rash action until he heard the toilet flush and realized they weren't alone.
He had no control over her though, which did enrage him.
If I faced him, I'd probably whip out my penis or something, or call him a nigger to his face. I'm not playing his game.

Attached: 1520201627509.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Instead of sitting on the bed, I would’ve put something under the covers to make it look like someone sleeping there while I hid in the corner with my shotgun.

based

Quite easily. Not like he would have any idea where I was in any case.
I would have checked the money for a tracker first, and I wouldn't go back to deliver the guy his Mojito. If he somehow found out about me anyway, he would be in for a world of hurt. Pic related is me.

Attached: poster below is a pawn.png (317x376, 28K)

but you couldnt guarantee he would actually enter the room

Nah, she had a momentary realization of how deep the shit was getting before Anton backed off hearing the bathroom flush. He definitely put the fear of god into her, she was just lucky someone else was there.

what kind of name is chrgurh?

From Woody Harrelson's perspective in this scene, where he's being marched to his own death, I'd jump down the flight of stairs at Anton like a spider monkey, gouge his eyes out, then repeatedly headbutt him to death.

Attached: nocountry_8.jpg (770x425, 57K)

*sugar

I dont understand what kind of theme was being made with his character

The only way to win is not to play.

I literally just finished watching the movie for the first time. What exactly did the ending imply, just that Tommy Lee Jones lost hope and that the Anton will never be caught? forgive my small brain

Attached: mewhenispotajanny.jpg (415x233, 20K)

He does exactly that in the book

>get shot in mid air
nice plan

he realized he wasn't fit to be no lawman like his pappy and that his predicament isn't unique to him and the world's just gonna continue being fucked up with or without him.

I figure there's about 5 feet between them from that position. Now, at an average velocity of 20 feet per second I reckon it would take about 1.6 seconds to close that gap and land on Anton with enough force to knock him to the ground. With his gun pointed down at the ground and lacking any preparedness he'd need about double that amount of time to raise the shotgun to be level with my flying body, put his hand on the barrel to stabilize it, and ultimately pull the trigger to end my miserable life. Taking into full account that I'm dealing with a remorseless psychopath who has already left a trail of corpses in his path to our chance meeting at this hotel, I'll take my chances jumping at him like a spider monkey.

Thats what I got out of the film too (not that user) I just think the delivery of showing him walking away, then cutting to the monologue, doesnt really strike this point home in a way that instantly clicks. Maybe because its such an inherent downer, with no real resolve, IDK. Thats the only reason I dont rewatch it often.

He considers it in the book, but doesn't think he could pull it off at his age.

Pretend to be mentally handicapped

I would do the same, not sure how many anons deal with criminals or people that are obviously criminals, (I do to buy drugs) but if youve ever been in a spooky situation like this its very easy to figure out in a second that you're either totally fucked, nothing's going to happen, or you have a good chance if you're spontanious and courageously doing something stupid. The problem with being spontanious is youre on equal footing and theres a million variables... but best not to think about them

Whether or not he thinks he can pull it off, if he knew it would be the last chance he'd get, he'd probably take it. I think he doesn't because he thinks he can make himself another chance. The great downfall of the man is that he's confident in his knowledge of Chigur. I think his best chance would have been a wild fear reaction, it's a greater than zero chance, marginally, but still. He was in control of his fear though. After all, he knew Chigur. He played it cool, and in deciding to do so brought his chances down to zero.

>you should accept your situation... there would be more dignity in it

I took it that his character was so full of himself that he thought he had a shot at talking his way out by downplaying his importance to the whole lost drug money situation. Then the phone rang and he knew he was stuffed.

Not fast enough to shoot you, but he's probably quick enough to duck out of your way and then strike. He demonstrated fairly quick reflexes during the street confrontation with Llewelyn.
It's a nice idea though, user.

He was shitting bricks when Moss clipped him in that gunfight. I think the element of surprise would set him back just enough to do some damage, with how he's used to people being so compliant with his whims in every other scene.

"drug dealing" office lady. What?

nevermind

Punch him when he's standing there taunting me

What would he do if you snatched the coin in the middle of the toss?

Maybe, but he also has the shotgun. He did seem rather sedate though, I'll give you that.
What would you do then?

every thread about this movie brings me new insight. I love this shit.

Well I'm already at gunpoint in what appears to be an empty hotel, and I have to imagine Anton knows that I'm there in the capacity to put a stop to him, so with all of that in mind I'd take the plunge down the stairs over being quietly executed.

No I meant after you've killed him, nice dubs though

Just call the cops, explain the situation, have it written off as self-defense, then continue to hunt down the money.

why is this dumb fucking tranny ruining every fucking decent thread on this board and why isn't he range banned yet?

what exact relation had woody with anton?
I've seen the movie many times but trying to remember this eludes me

is anton the actual fucking devil?

Attached: DFBz08XUQAAjSE4.jpg (625x541, 45K)

holy smokes based

Two men having an intimate talk doesn't always equate to them being gay.

he was a hit man (pretty much the same as Anton) who was sent to take Anton out and bring back the briefcase. him and Anton were hired by the same person to recover the money.

>point over his shoulder
>oh shit what is that
>run

There needs to be a remake where every character is a muppet except Javier Bardem

he wouldve killed her if there wasnt someone in the bathroom

Did Anton go rogue? I remember him at the start executing the guys that bring him along. Did he want the money for himself?

no, he's working for someone who is above all of the white guys he kills in the movie (the two at the beginning who he swipes the transponders from, then the guy in the office later on who hired wells to get after him). on top of recovering the money he was also tasked with killing them for fucking up the drug deal with the mexicans. It isn't shown in the movie but he delivers the money back to this guy by the end of the film.

Suffocate him with his own pretention.

>implying her fatass wasnt sitting on a shotgun

ah okay. I can't recall that being implied anywhere in the movie, but I guess it's not too relevant anyway.

llewyn's stupidity is almost too much to handle. the crime scene comeback and then this, just sitting in the middle of the bed in the line of potential fire... total stupid asshole.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

>If I faced him, I'd probably whip out my penis or something, or call him a nigger to his face. I'm not playing his game.

Attached: 1550379900520.png (548x588, 110K)

i wouldn't have went back to give that spic water and i would have counted all the money and noticed the tracker then fled

>The same way Carla-Jean defeated him - refuse to play his game. She didn't even let him have the satisfaction of "oh it's out of my hands I flipped a coin". He killed her anyway but she still beat him there.
>whene there is one good user in a shit thread

who was in the bathroom??

Yeah but she didn't really defeat him seeing as how she died and all.
Let's not kid ourselves, Chigurhs code was nothing complex. The only way to defeat him is to kill him.

>leave tracker inside suitcase
>plant bomb inside suitcase
>leave suitcase out for him to collect
>detonate bomb
easy

>who lives wins
Fuck off roastie

i'd go back in time and kill him as a baby

why didn't thanos just take the money out of the briefcase

Hes better with a gun than you

I hate that I still know what this is

once you knock him down, then he will still kill you because he is bigger and stronger and crazier. he might even bash you with the gun on your way into him which is gonna give him the upper hand right off the bat. the odds of gaining leverage vocally are better than the odds of overpowering him on the stairs, even though they are both basically zero.

real question is how many air blasts does that tank of his hold, and did he have to keep taking it to hardware stores to get it refilled or what

Attached: anton_f_fbig_nowm.jpg (1080x1080, 63K)

You can't stop whats coming

Why did the cowboy dude die in the hotel offscreen?

BASED DESK LADY

God

FPBP

Attached: 1550356553612.gif (607x609, 821K)

Reminder that he didn't attack The Desk Lady because she spends her spare time drinking tea with Leatherface and Anton don't want none of that.

Attached: Tea Lady Texas Chainsaw Massacre.jpg (466x339, 47K)

It’s a bolt stunner and it really doesn’t use that much air per blast. Just a concentrated burst to move a metal bolt a few inches really fast. That tank could probably go for a few dozen uses before he’d need it refilled.

Emphasis the movie wasn’t about him.

press stop

literally this, she even puffed her chest at him as he walked out the room, literally asserting dominance. Anton got BTFO.

Sneed

I'd offer him a poisoned Baja Blast®

You got that from Batman Forever
Speaking of Batman, did Chigurh just steal his coin bit from Two Face?

stain his mountaintops

chigger lol

win a coin toss, tell him to kill himself. EZPZ

Attached: 1456409067512.jpg (448x412, 26K)

based

Underrated.

>bigger
Nope, I’ve got size on him
>stronger
Maybe, I haven’t been keeping up in the gym recently
>crazier
I’ll give you that one

The Judge

Based and Meridianpilled

Attached: F188637C-EAD6-4D4B-974A-19FEBCA10DF4.jpg (1000x1265, 53K)

Heads I win
Tails you lose
I'll flip, Chigur

Attached: coin.gif (500x281, 778K)

Name a better shootout of the past 30 years
youtube.com/watch?v=zL9w-3pQb5U

I’d kick him in the nuts

>implying her fat ass wasn't the shotgun

Attached: 1528762384467.jpg (800x450, 154K)

exactly. rape. i always wonder how people like him would be able to handle loads of it.

Formerly tails

Unless you are random chance personified you can't

>pretending to be Yea Forums to win an argument

No she didn't, he just shot her anyways

did the accountant die?

>did you see me?

He dead

hes still fucking human you retard even at the end of the movie he gets in a car wreck and is covered in blood

Llewelyn

When he presents the coin toss, I pull out a deck of cards and fan them out

pick a card any card

>say "No, I don't see anybody. I didn't see anything"
>probably still get killed for lying
just no way to win man

>im blind btw lmao

>I've decided to make you a special project of mine. You ain't gonna have to look for me at all.

Attached: 1359507289782.png (200x200, 73K)

>Firing a 12-gauge shotgun indoors with no hearing protection
The echo would be intensely painful and probably leave him permanently deaf.

you weapon autists are the worst.
t. gun owner

This desu

>the crime scene comeback
just this alone. what an absolute shit for brains.

Yeah it was like a whole half day later and the mexican guy was clearly about to die. Did he really think he'd still be there waiting on some agua?

you can clearly see the moment the autism hits
>did she really talk back to me? TO ME?
>proceeds to walk away like the autismo he is

In the book, Moss puts the shower on and hides under the bed and actually is able to disarm Chigur. Moss then leaves without killing Chigur which leads to the shootout in the street

I would try the old Home Alone trick of putting cardboard cutouts on model trains. Anything to buy myself a few seconds while Anton is confused.

Forget the timing, Moss returning at all is ultimate zero-logic tier. Made it really shit after witnessing just how sound his logic seemed to be when going through figuring out the crime scene.

Weird thing is he even knew it was incredibly stupid
>Where are you going? What are you going to do?
>"Something dumb as all hell but I'm still going"

This part pisses me off. carson KNOWS how fucking dangerous anton is, he KNOWS the fucker is right behind him before he even turns around. What he should have done was keep walking up the stairs as if he wasnt aware he was being followed - soon as he turns the corner he could pull out his gun, pop out, and blaze the living fuck out of anton. Dude was a full bird colonel in vietnam, you would think he would have some basic sense and situational awareness to him.

Yep. He got exactly what he set himself up to receive when he could've done nothing and had it all.

and later
>being chased by a pyschotic hitman whose ability borders on fucking supernatural
>ah screw it I can have a few beers
Sure it wasn't anton that got him but man fuck letting your guard down at all in such a situation
This is not the time for a 6 pack man

It truly was no country for old men

Actually, he still would've had the issue of the transponder. That would've fucked him good anyway.
Honestly.

Apparently not from what's shown in the movies.

Probably just call Anton a faggot for his dumb fatalism and then throw the coin at this head and punch him while he’s distracted

>*teleport behind him*
>"nothing personal, sugar"

nothing really matters

Remember how earlier he talks about his fear that some day he'll go out there and find something he's not prepared to handle?

Well he did, and it shook him. He realized the world was going to pass him by, or rather that it already had.

DUDE RANDOM VIOLENCE (or is it truly random????????? x-files theme.mp3) LMAO

No it isn't. The left out the most important scene from the book. Anton breaks down after escaping, he sits down next to some old woman and bares his soul
>I mean, why do you think I was after the money? To get away from this...to get away from all this bullshit you know? I'm tired, I really am

Green hair and bones in their noses. It is not the one true thing.

Chuck

that literally never fucking happened you faggot. the whole "im tired" conversation was between the sheriff and his father + his wife. Anton slipped away and disappeared, they never find out what happened to him although he did get grievously wounded, he doesnt show up in the book after the car crash scene. The sheriff interviews the kids who witnessed it and one of them snitches but it never leads to anything.

You didn't even read the book you piece of shit. Get off my board

different user. why exactly does anton cry when he's on the phone with moss? is that part in the novel, and, if so, is it explained?

just freeze him in Liquid Nitrogen then shoot him into bits.

probably enjoy it to some degree

I just wouldn't hold still

And why would he give a shit if she wasn't alone? He could've killed both of them.

why would he not enter the room?

>*gasp* this movie has violent men who aren't in spandex costumes? no thank you! singing and dancing CGI animals voice acted by my favorite hollywood celebrities only please.

Attached: onion man cometh.jpg (1200x788, 381K)

I wouldn't do anything. He doesn't go out of his way to kill anyone who doesn't purposefully interact with him in any way. People that he feels should die but only are only interacting with him out of circumstance like the store clerk, he gives a 50/50 chance of living through the coin flip.

Best way to beat Anton? Don't acknowledge him.

I just watched it, and I want to say it is the most overrated film I have ever seen. I realized it was a Coenshit film while watching it, so it was too late to drop it. Horrible.

>types out two sentences in respons to 3 words
>"it's actually the other party that is seething"
yeah no m80b80

What if he's been specifically designed to hunt you down and kill you? What then, faggot?

*assigned

>How would you defeat him?
Lure him to a location and then blow him up with a remote-detinated explosive device.

ITT: Autism

why was this deleted goddamnit

here you go user, let me try.
*inhales*

¡YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGCKQS BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: 1507142253827.jpg (720x720, 370K)

based

Attached: ricky.gif (389x259, 992K)

Suck his dick when he's not looking

In the books he was a blue eyed mexican mutt because he represents the border

I probably couldn't defeat him but if I knew he was coming for me I'd at least try to get a bulletproof vest.

Maybe some dogs.

agua

Seriously, what was the point of this movie?

The 80s sucked

anachronistic beef jerky brands

he's right tho

It's literally in the fucking title

>most intense
The one where Bell goes to the hotel at night is twice as nerve-wracking
Was Anton actually there?

>Lou Ellen

No he isn’t

Yes? Why wouldn't he be?

Well it made the situation more complicated. He was unarmed at the time and would have relied on physical strength to overcome her, and whoever else was there. That means possible witnesses were he to fail in any capacity, maybe he'd have given the cops a new lead on him.
Anton was deadly but he wasn't completely careless or reckless, he took calculated risks, which is why whipping out my penis would be so surprising and effective.

REAL HUMAN BEING

I would have just shot him. Literally nobody even thought of that in the entire movie, which is pretty preposterous.

Attached: 1550638009167.jpg (640x640, 160K)

how do soldiers and police do it?

Llewelyn does. The problem is that Anton is a pretty good shot and usually has a way of getting the drop on you.

It's been awhile since I've read the book but I thought Anton went after the money all on his own without being hired. At the end he brings it to the big bad and basically tells him outright that they're working together from now on.

Something I wondered since I've not seen it in a good ten years, did Llewellyn fuck the loli he picked up near the end of the movie? This has to be one of the most cynical goddamn movies this millennium

This. Woody explained what a psycho badass chugar was.

Nah, Anton respected him when he said "I'm no one." It appealed to his sensibilities.

>I'd probably whip out my penis
This. THIS is the ultimate defense against 90 percent of all threats you could face both natural and especially supernatural. I'd just pull down my pants and present my penis and if I got desperate I'd start masturbating. Note that this will only work on creditors twice or an absolute maximum of 3 times and NEVER EVER use this defense against non-human animals because they will take that as a direct challenges of their dominance and THEY WILL ATTACK YOU UNTIL ONE YOU FUCKING DIES but ghosts they fear the penis. I learned this the hard way. The hard penis way.

keeping my lucky coin aside the other ones

Read both the book and watched the movie. They did work together as hitman and it was implied that they were both special forces together iirc. It's confirmed that Woody was but I can't remember if Anton was with him too.

>did you see me?
>don't answer but return to work as if nothing happened
>Anton tries to get your attention, ends up yelling into your face
>press button and instruct Mrs. Secretary to close the window as it's getting drafty here

in a way, anton probably respected her because much like himself, she stuck to her code, even if it didnt always make sense

>later, Chigurh goes home and writes a long, bitter Yea Forums post complaining that no one takes him seriously
>he posts at least one selfie demanding to know if he's intimidating

yeah there was no escaping it unless he discovered the transponder in time

reminder that if llewyn hadn't gone back he would've been taken unaware because of the tracker.

Shot can change angles when going through medium.

I would RPG his ass

Attached: rpg.webm (720x480, 1.75M)

I wouldn't have held still
Duh

Attached: b the builder.gif (400x225, 1.42M)

>loli
Dude I thought she was like 26
I'd say probably not though since they found her in the pool. Chances are the Mexicans showed up not long after, I can't remember if there were any empty beer bottles on screen but that would be a clue

absolutely based

What if he just flipped it before that and it landed on heads? What if, during the lifetime of the coin, of all the times it was flipped, it landed on heads 53% of the time? Would this affect what you called?

ESBARRO

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, I read the book at one point so maybe she's underage in that. I figured he did, just because it fits the tone of the movie that everyone that isn't completely helpless is an amoral fuck. Going to have to rewatch it now, but there's a lot worse ways to spend a couple of hours

Moss was also still completely dressed when he got shot. Is the book any good?

The Coen bros seem to think he was reacting to the toilet. The novel is a little more ambiguous.
>He drove down and parked in front of the office and went in. Yessir, the woman said.
I'm looking for Llewelyn Moss.
>She studied him. Did you go up to his trailer?
>Yes I did.
>Well I'd say he's at work. Did you want to leave a message?
>Where does he work?
>Sir I aint at liberty to give out no information about our residents.
>Chigurh looked around at the little plywood office. He looked at the woman.
>Where does he work.
>Sir?
>I said where does he work.
>Did you not hear me? We cant give out no information.
>A toilet flushed somewhere. A doorlatch clicked. Chigurh looked at the woman again. Then
he went out and got in the Ramcharger and left.

Prose is a little simplistic for my taste but I remember enjoying it. Its pretty short so you won't waste much time finding out if you like it

nah nah, in the book he picked up some girl I think was 18 or younger, and she went with him to the motel until the mexicans got her and they all died. In the movie there's some chick hanging out in the pool that wants him to hang out. he says nah cause he's already got a chick he's waiting on

Book is awesome, one of the few books I've honestly read. McCarthy is a great writer and I love his straightforward sense of writing. Also the dude is smart as fuck, he knows how to write smart characters such as Anton and the main character of The Road.

I highly suggest you read it, I fucking love no country for old men.

Nice. Thanks guys, I'll be sure to check it out.

>They did work together as hitman and it was implied that they were both special forces together iir
if true, that shared history would certainly answer this

>refuse to sell him your shirt
>he bleeds out
>collect cash from body, and reward money for his capture
>profit
>???

Sure run, but he'll murder your entire family in the meantime

hit him in the ding dong

Perhaps the other person being there is why the lady felt so confident confronting him, she wasn't alone.

I don't know, how do you defeat God?

you ask that as though you aren't your own god. "kys" is the answer to your thoughtless question.

Anton is smart enough to keep far enough back away from Woody to anticipate a jump

lol

I had known him for years but seeing him in an interview was something else.
Best interview ever and required viewing for fans of this film:
youtube.com/watch?v=CSCIHNXN5Ag

I smite thee faggot to hell

I know that this is a really dumb question that shouldn't be asked because it's so dumb but who would win,The Judge or Chigurh? The answer is of course the judge.

I would defeat him the only way I know how. By trapping him in the Sun with One Trillion Lions.

God, that was an atrocious trailer.

Not have shit aim I swear Lewellyn and Anton both have the worst aim of all time and aren’t they both veterans?

noted, dumbass.

I'd talk in a really mumbled retard accent and then act happy with whatever the outcome of the coin flip is like I called it.
>THEAGHRRDS

Attached: med_1471438623_image.jpg (640x484, 58K)

Lmao

Anton had pretty terrific aim, the fuck are you talking about.
Llewelyn was the bad shot.

It was to show he was a good man.
He knew there was a dying man out there who just wanted some Baja Blast before checking out and he was going to get him some.

This. He felt obligated out of a sense of duty. It's the same reason he didn't accept Shigger's offer, "we don't negotiate with terrorists" and whatnot. Llewelyn lived by a code as well, but one that left him vulnerable as his interest was chiefly in protecting his family

I watched a character analysis video about Anton earlier. The guy commented on this scene and talked about how Anton didn't kill her because she was staying loyal to her code or something.

I like that explanation more than there simply being someone in the bathroom. It makes Anton seem a tiny bit more human.

construct an intricate train set in his path, complete with water feature

you two are a couple of no-good, literally unfunny n-... guess what word I'm thinking

Why was Chaurus so intent on killing him anyway? It's been a while.

Neerdowells?

b... brap?

>Lou Ellen
You fucking fuck

Make a tactical hole in a window barricade and peek him

nematodes?
DAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It wasn't did you see me it was can you see me.

Shut the fuck up and make me a sandwich will.

Dancing queen feel the beat from the tampon oh yeah!

I would offer him a glass of water and when he inevitably declines I'd say well then water you waiting for faggot

It was the 70s clearly

is blood meridian good? Or overrated? Ive read road and no country so im curious.