Final Space Season Finale Live Thread

>It's the season finale tonight. Gary Has captured his Mom and defeated most of his outstanding rogues gallery. Now with all the dimensional keys in his possession he intends to release Bolo and enter Final Space to save Quin. But Gary's mom was told a different version of the story that we were told, that Bolo is in fact an enemy of sentient life and would unleash Invictus and the horrors of Final Space on us all if he is released. Whose version of the story is the right one?

Attached: final space.jpg (1179x617, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ustvgo.tv/cartoon-network-live-streaming-free/
123tvnow.com/watch/cartoon-network/
mega.nz/#!OAtE0YRR!TGK1A6EV8c_svrf0t7x2otefy68dfojoKqapHMkLdFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which live stream site do you guys use? I use 123. In case it screws up, I hope we get the Mega.

mind posting the 123 link?

Actually, I found another live stream site.

ustvgo.tv/cartoon-network-live-streaming-free/

But here's the 123 site:

123tvnow.com/watch/cartoon-network/

>that backhand
whew

they're gonna consult Clarence aren't they?

I can't lie. Fox has really grown on me. I honestly went in expecting him to be my least favorite part of this season.

I'm guessing that's Avacato after them.

>He wasn't invited to the Bowling Barbecue blowout Bananzas
Aw damn

Man this is like the second time Little Cado's had to kill his dad. 3rd if you count the time he sacrificed himself.

im going to guess all the titans are evil

by nature they are benevolent, but all except Bolo, supposedly, were corrupted by Invictus

Bolo gonna end up being the worst one

Why the fuck are they trying to make this cunt mom sympathetic.

Attached: 1513809088681.png (1000x771, 213K)

Bolo's voice is so soothing I want to hope he's not lying.

I gotta ask after last week, could Tribore take Gary's mom in a fight? I mean guy's kind of a badass.

sounds lke the president from RnM.

Also im not buying this whole holoroom revelation. mom is ganna steal the not-dragonball wish at the last second from not-shenron

Seriously wtf, stop trying to make us like her

Attached: wDu3el5.jpg (2193x1499, 356K)

She's a woman.

I don't think she's redeemed yet. If that was all it took Gary would've talked some sense into her by now. Maybe she's more open but she's definitely still planning to double cross them.

it is, he's Keith David, most soothing voice besides Morgan Freen

God, why does Sheryl remind me of my own mom? They're both blonde with a bit of gray hair, Australian, and married an American and had a son with them.

She didn't love her own son, like there's the one thing that all moms do.

Attached: 0itBapR.jpg (675x596, 30K)

Is she single now?

wow fuck you Bolo, pulling this Fullmetal Alchemist shit right at the end

Nope. Divorced then remarried.

>Bolo's "Riiiiight?"
God that got me.

Oh, Gary's mom will sacrifice herself.

>Even Bolo thought of sacrificing Kevin first

Hah

Damn I'm starting to think we should've just let Gary be the one that's posessed. Because Avacato is way to strong of a host.

NOOO cyborg Quinn

God they can't keep killing Quinn. THEY JUST CAN'T KEEP KILLING HER.

oh, he had six arms this whole time

>Dad Cato is back

fuck yeah

YOU. SON OF A BITCH.

I'm gonna need some screenshots of Bolo and that clasp.

>Both of his dads

HE SAID IT

Oh great, Bolo is a fucking weeb.

Holy SHIT BOLO IS BASED.

well shit, two years, but we finally made it

I think Nightfall was a fair trade for Avacato.

Dat pottery.

I was really half expecting Quinn to have Invictis within her.

pointless, they are in Invictus' realm now, the time for subtle and petty games is over

Redeeming Gary's mom was really REALLY stupid. Still gonna fap to though.

Did the bumps just reference Ultimate?

Alright everyone. Rate the season.

Attached: 1561328987099.jpg (1008x1512, 370K)

Worse then the first but better then most shows

Attached: 1516928140975.jpg (486x556, 61K)

Gary's Hot Mom/10

This wasn't terrible,is this it for the season or one more?

Either Tribore or Fox are going to fuck Gary's mom.

I was half expecting Bolo to be evil too and there was going to be a leadup to everyone being evil and all the dead Gary's are trophies/reminders to Invictus living this over and over again and wants this all to end and turns out inavAN]w got bored typing this

Lil Cato has two daddies!
Lil Cato has two daddies!
Two daddies!
Two daddies!
Let's all laugh at the freak with two dads!

finally got good when they remembered the main story is more interesting then random space adventures

mega?

7/10, looking forward to S3 (which will probably be the final one right?)

That's the finale. No FS until next year.

8/10
KVN didn't die

Probably like 7 more seasons worth. nothing saying that there is another layer of evil in a more hidden dimension that created the titans for a whole new ruling class

5/10 when episodic.
8.5/10 when serialized.

Avocato's back/10

the creator has enough material for 6 seasons, but short cuts are also in place should he have to end it prematurely

I'm so glad Bolo is a good guy

>should he have to end it prematurely
And exactly why?

So next season when?

Mega por favor

>And exactly why?

because shows get cancelled, this one hasn't been renewed for season 3 yet

Don't worry, adult swim needs replacements for bobs and family Guy

The creator has been HEAVILY teasing that season 3 is all but officially confirmed. Heck the promo for the finale was very on the nose with a season 3 confirmation

8/10. A loot of really rough patches but the good stuff was really good. I think Tribore gets my "Most Improved" award. I've gone from loathing him to loving him.

but bobs burgers and family guy costs them basically nothing (adult swim doenst have to produce those shows, just license them). airing those shows is free money

new episodes of final space would COST MONEY. and if they dont pull in viewers, its a loss.

cable is dead, btw. so is adult swim....

>both of his dads
I can't believe this is real holy shit

Attached: 1569243241247.png (742x532, 286K)

What even is Invictus? We know it isn't a Titan, but it's never stated what it actually is, right?

Final Space has been pulling in great ratings though. +tbs makes it, not as

Quinn never had a chance.

This. It's either the cat or nobody.

Adult Swim is putting focus on their streaming though, and Final Space likely pulls more than average that way since the creator is a YouTube guy. Side note, their streaming is actually pretty nice. Usually just one ad in between the surprisingly comfy "Watch our streams" clips.

space satan.

I missed it

All they need to do is put a ring on it at this point.

This! According to Olan, the show is slowly becoming a sleeper hit as word of mouth about he show is slowly spreading. In lets not forgot that a lot of the shows viewers will only catch up with Season 2 once it is finally put on Netflix (which is now possible that the season is done).

Plus Olan himself said that the producers at the network are happy with the shows ratings and in an interview he himself said that he prefers to have the show be more niece since it can give his writing team more creative freedom in not trying to adapt to mainstream interests like Rick and Morty have been doing recently

I'M GOING TO KILL THEM ALL

Bolo is FUCKING BASED

>cunt mom
She's fucking hot, damaged goods, and I want to bang her so hard.

Show pulled the most coveted demographic in it's timeslot week after week + trended on twitter

If nothing else we outta appreciate the level of transparency Olan has about his work

mega

Attached: de8.jpg (600x865, 35K)

RIP
Nightfall
KVN NEVER DIES

Attached: He's_back.png (1103x646, 614K)

KVN’s continued existence is like a massive middle finger to the entire forth wall

How’d you know? Was it the big ol’ COTY GALLOWAY written in the credits?

Attached: 92AC8039-F600-4044-9336-64E7D4045A7C.jpg (1365x2048, 549K)

I nearly dropped season 1 because of the dogshit romance between Gary and Quin
Is season 2 better, and by that I mean do they completely ignore it?

Good enough for me to want another season.

He looks like such a chad wtf

For most of the season Quinn is written out, trapped in Final Space.

mega.nz/#!OAtE0YRR!TGK1A6EV8c_svrf0t7x2otefy68dfojoKqapHMkLdFc

Not only is the romance shit more bearable, but Final Space had an actually GOOD love triangle this season.

This. The moment they stopped using his “self-questioning” shtick and instead played up his love for fashion and fancy furniture, he instantly began to grow on me. I’d even go as far as to say he’s become the funniest character on this show. Fox, Clarence, and KVN can go fuck themselves.

Attached: Tribore Menendez.jpg (640x506, 19K)

TWO DADS

Attached: tumblr_56be9730e59fc4ed3097d87a2cecea35_e8f1bd0a_1280.png (1280x591, 380K)

Quinn/Nightfall has basically completely lost the Garybowl at this point. Basically an entire episode is dedicated to hammering home that current Gary doesn't actually think of her in the same way as her old one.

Also, TWO DADS

Bolo was amazing holy fuck.

I like how even Bolo thought of KVN too.

>gary saves Quinn
>both realize they have zero chemistry
>gary realizes him and Avocato are meant to be

7/10
Had higher highs but lower lows.
Best episode was The Other Side because the comic relief was depressing once you realized what was going on.

very surprised to see that after most of a season of mediocre episodes, the last three or so were on point.

Kinda hard to give it a rating. First Season started off kind of meh but progressively got better with each passing episode. Season 2 was more like a crazy stock market graph, it just kept dipping and rising throughout. Overall I'd give it a 6 or 7 if I'm being generous but man was it mildly frustrating.

watching west feed rerun since i missed it the first time

>awkward

Quinn is mostly gone from the equation since she's trapped in Final Space and Gary/Nightfall's dynamic is a lot of interesting.

I'm somehow even more disappointed in Olan after this attempt to make us feel sorry for her.

Anyone else think something hinky is going on with Bolo? I can't help but feel that the other Titan offering Gary's mom a similar deal heavily hinted at that. Maybe all the Titans have the same exact mindset as Bolo and think they're the good guys trying to save the universe from the others or something to that effect.

I dunno but they could both just have ulterior motives, I'm still watching this new episode for the first time. No matter what happens I'm sure something won't go as planned, and it'll take a different direction.

euch, nightfall

>they even used this time for ash shit

I gave this show a shot in the first season but it let me down. Is the art style as distractingly bad this season?

But I still hate Quinn

>Is the art style as distractingly bad this season?
The animation is better which by default makes the art style less distracting.

eh I'll give it another show, I'm starved for sci fi anyways

As others have pointed out, Season 2 has higher high and lower lows than Season 1 (still a lot better than most animated shows these days). Part of Season 2 follows a more "Story of the week" format compared to Season 1, largely due to network pressure (you can tell the writers did not like this format). However, after the half way point, Season 2 really picks up the story and the last few episodes of the season have been some of the best in the show

>Part of Season 2 follows a more "Story of the week" format compared to Season 1
Oh God no

Like I said, this was mostly due to network pressure. However, it isn't as bad as most shows as most things still try to fall into place by the end. The later half of the season is a lot better though as they go back to a more overarching story with more drama.

Some parts were way too fast, like Little Cato killing his dad again, Nightsfalls death or the mom-redemption.
This should have been a double-length episode.

Plot twist: Bolo is actually Clarence in a skin suit.

Because..... reasons?

Kek

Bolo sprinting
Bolo flexing
Bolo tossing the ship
Bolo exploding into real space and announcing his plans
Bolo is bae

Well I really didn't like how the new season started but the last few episodes were pretty good
Getting rid of Clarence was the best idea

Attached: letsclangclang.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

TITAN SPEED

>Getting rid of Clarence was the best idea
Getting him like that was more satisfying than any end I had imagined for him.