He makes a good point

He makes a good point.

Attached: B1B1B964-D718-48B1-B17B-4EB633BFC644.jpg (900x439, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ
In a way it reminds me of this. As one person put it, the show is aimed at older people so while the young people are being idiots and overcomplicating it, the crafty older person has the best solution that those stupid youngsters hadn't thought of.

Attached: thinking.jpg (801x653, 49K)

Dilbert is based

Dilbased, by Scott "Redpill" Adams

Honestly, I'm embarrasingly sensitive to this kind of thing and that doesn't sound that sexist to me.
It's not like it's making a statement about all men or all women, it's just a singular scenario.
It's pretty normal for commercials to have a hero woman for the intended demographic to identify with.

Now if it showed a montage of men everywhere not being able to figuren it out, and the implied message was "only women can figure this out, so buy it and you're getting one over on the icky boys" then I would find it sexist. And even then, it would only be offensive if it was An existing non-gendered product.

This kind of "let's overanalyze everything" bullshit is what you used to get angry at feminists for doing.

Holy FUCKING based

>broads are usually the half of a pair tasked with seeking out and buying shit
>blowing smoke up their ass about how cool they are is a good ploy to make money
That's basically it.
Sorry the invisible hand jammed its pinky finger up your ass, Adams.

The issue is that ads for fairly generic, if not male oriented products, why are they alienating 50% of their consumer base? Obviously not every person notices or cares but they're chasing after a market that should either already be tapped or is nonexistant for their product.

How can you draw a comic daily for 30 years and not get even slightly better at drawing. It's kind of impressive

Be careful, lest the pendulum swing too far the other war. Else in 10-20 years, men will claim they are the oppressed gender, and they'll constantly demand affirmative action opportunities and criticize things they deem too "misandrist"

It's just funny because in real life, women are retarded wet holes that require men to fix everything for them.
Just like in comic books apparently it's 100% white men who are cat-calling sexual harassers.

It's basically just women need constant asspats and encouragement or else they have a breakdown. Unfortunately, men are becoming so feminized these days that they need it too and get pissy that women are getting all the coddling when it should be THEM!

men will never be taking seriously in that fashion because we're not desired to be fucked in the same way women are. men in power will submit to pussy but not penis

based

We must create an underclass of supergays to do our bidding now that the females have rebelled.

Well yeah. Fiction's job is to assuage whoever the target market's fears are.

What, you thought it's supposed to be a mirror of reality? No. It should be better than reality. It's a word where the good guys win and the bad guys lose, and whiles are the ultimate villains. Or at least, have everything be wrapped in a satisfying little package, unlike real life where every human of every race is several degrees of awful and things go nowhere until the crisis is solved long after everyone stopped caring.

Iss that why the number of people identifying as trans are growing? And that why the feminist revolutionaries of yesteryear are now labeled evil TERFs?

this guy reminds me of someone...

Attached: wojak.jpg (820x773, 128K)

Dilbert has always been unfunny

The thing is, men are good as punching bags in comedies and stories because they can take it. They can, in general(not on Yea Forums tho), handle a joke and have a sense of humor about it.

Women can't.

You're thinking of entertainment, not fiction in general. There's a whole lot of fiction where the good guy doesn't win and that doesn't aim to wish-fulfill, and it's not lesser fiction by any means.

But women being on the receiving end of slapstick is funny too

I would be genuinely surprised if there was an ad made in the last five years that used this, except for products targeted specifically to women.
Because showing your target market as being smart and cool in an ad for the thing you want them to buy is kind of what you do in marketing.

Only for dudes.