Rapses

...let my people go!

Attached: let my people go.png (652x734, 433K)

fo shizzle

Attached: mosshizzle.png (745x415, 711K)

>Rapses
And then God hardened the Pharaoh's sick rhymes

This art style is my art goal.

10 plagues 10 commandments was a good album

But God hardened his heart and he said "meh"

Attached: meh.jpg (480x360, 56K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

No.

Attached: 1557343681988.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

I've no idea why but looking at this image gave me an epiphany of how sick and original the character designs were for the Prince of Egypt even though they're just regular people, distinct looking faces for Moses and Ramses and pretty much everyone else in the movie

Sorry Moses, I have to stop you.

Attached: Ja-kal_-_Mummies_Alive%21.png (652x367, 265K)

Why didn't Moses just rape Rapses?

>One of my favorite cartoons
>Can't own it on DVD

Based

>son died on the 10th plague
moses ain't a pedo

Attached: Baby.png (367x224, 185K)

reminder Ramses was the good guy all along, but letting the Hebrews go condemned the world

Attached: 45trr.jpg (575x323, 46K)

The original Hebrews were systematically targeted and replaced by {{them}} around 5 ac.

Moses did nothing wrong.

man moses lived a hard life. imagine having to be instrumental to two purges (first born egyptians and killing off the egyptian born hebrews via attrition)

>be Moses
>as soon as he leaves Egypt starts a spree of death and destruction of every single city that stays in his way
>rape, murder and enslave even the people who saved him from the desert
>kills everyone who is not part of the religion he just made up.
>gets to live until very old age and God comes to pick him up personally for being a good guy

Attached: 45h.jpg (500x511, 116K)

didn't Moses died alone because of his fuck up and wasn't allowed to live in the promise land, God didn't come to pick him up that was Elijah

dude, he wasn't even permitted to get into the promised land. closest he got was seeing it on a hill before he died.

how was the golden calf his fuck up? he was literally receiving the ten commandments when they did that shit.
also what was the whole point of letting everyone free from pharoah when they were going to let them die in the desert so the generation that enters the promised land would be free from egyptian corruption?

I never said he went to the promised land, God told him he would never set foot on the promised land. also when Moses left the party it's said he went and walked with God as in God came for him and he walked with him.

it wasn't because of the golden calf. it was because he was impatient or something.

remember the he threw one of the two commandants, also he didn't control his people from building that calf and also they committed many crimes that's the reason why the older generation wasn't allowed on the promise land the new generation was a clean slate

the last line doesn't clarify what actually happened (it makes it look like moses had a happy ending) if one isn't familiar with the story (most just think his story ends when joshua appears and starts to be the leader).

one of many interpretation but it's clear that god wasn't please with him the only person god did sent for was may Boi Elijah

ah! the golden calf was the main reason i remember why they spent 40 years in the desert (waiting for the old gen to die). man sucks to be moses for having a humane moment (rage inducing incident)

elijah and isaiah where the ones in the transfiguration scene right?

The Golden Calf was the final straw remember they were complaining to Moses a lot about food and shit and every time god provides for them

> transfiguration
i don't remember that, i just remember that god sent an angel and chariots to Elijah to meet him in heaven leaving only his Robe to Elisha

transfiguration is new testament stuff. basically jesus unlocking a new level after communing with those two.
how long was moses up that mountain that they easily resorted to idoltary?

>how long was moses up that mountain
30 days i think

No wonder people went astray

>Tfw Moses is a cute shota buy in fate/

they deserved all that death and stuff for sucking at life

That looks like a woman.

The side armor is a bit too much.

Is that a dick on his forehead?