Growing up in comics

How does one show a character growing up in Marvel and DC, with their sliding timescale? Is the best method a timeskip like the FF did for Franklin and Valeria, or is it possible to subtly show a character maturing? How did they show Peter age through high school to a grown man? Is this going to happen to Ms. Marvel?

Attached: A02EECE1-E565-4B45-88DF-E0D61B36AE3B.png (1260x816, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/joeyvazquez/art/Mercy-digital-commission-714942970
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=13070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

man that new costume is bad

Isn't she a bit new to grow up?
She does look somewhat older in there, but it could just be the artist's style, you know how a lot of artists are simply used to drawing older women
Also what said, that costume sucks

Wait, that costume is real? I assumed it was bad fanart.

Don't worry. It seems about ready to pull a Venom and bail on her.

who the fuck is this bitch

why do you assume anybody cares

She just seems a little taller, I don’t know why people are assuming she aged that much

>who the fuck is this bitch
have you been under a rock?

Agreed it’s very busy. Also I don’t like how it’s almost the same color scheme with silver added
>literal reddit spacing
>doesn’t know about my halalfu
Cringing at you
Bigger b**bs plus new comic just showed her entering a new year of school

kamala needs a nice white boyfriend!

Well there are people who ship her with Cyclops. Who is a White Mutant Boy so there's that.
Inhumans seem to have a thing for mutant at times, especially the white ones.

Attached: Mutant women are the hottest.jpg (627x839, 307K)

Kamala is for Peter

Attached: DF433F3C-EB9F-4777-87AD-C6591BB6E09E.jpg (668x1023, 98K)

>her chest size varies from A to C almost every comic
I know she is shapeshifter, but common

Also why no one pointing out her big but?

Not a bad idea.

So? Maybe she’s finally showing off. She has the power

Is using your inhuman powers to make your breasts larger haram? is there any art of this?

I think it's just inconsistent art. Isn't that one of her with a flat chest and the one below it from the same issue?

Kamala's tits are getting pretty big. Those look like c-cups almost d-cups to me.

Ms Marvel gives me an exotic boner.
I want to suck her brown tiddies

Because her Nephew is an Adult man. Too bad he's a dwarf.

Real talk though they say it's the next year. The boob thing is just style but we all know Yea Forumss gonna act like the biggest size is the right one.

Attached: whatisthis.jpg (337x402, 30K)

>growing up
I like to think this but on the other hand it does not seem that it is impossible to make women with smaller breasts for him, deviantart.com/joeyvazquez/art/Mercy-digital-commission-714942970
also on the other other hand(or "leg" kek) I would like to have the idea that he, being a Christian, wants to make Kamala a woman for when he is Bruno and so he be able to autoinsertance (and to us too, so it is appreciated) when he drawing her kissing with him
I mean, just look pic related, this shit can't be coincidence.
I repeat, Kamala is not for anyone
but EVERYONE are for Kamala
(*Insert Delicious infidel meat, for her obviously, man I really miss my PC)
just wait user, just wait
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=13070

Attached: like all Vazquez, Basadamente Haram.png (208x397, 134K)

The biggest size is the right one

Yeah, stoned.

>that booru pic

Attached: 9FE242F8-0BD1-4094-9106-2FB35ED94AA1.png (296x405, 246K)

I will always be here for everything that you need

Attached: 639167b2a85dae6d9fbbd018fda1bc62bd01aa69.png (850x1696, 894K)

Absolutely based

Gwenpool stated that background characters age normally.

Remember when supers had civilian love interests?

Boring, as can be seen with Kamala and Bruno. The thinking man prefers Kamala and young cyclops

Attached: 42CD57BB-C37C-4E70-9CD1-339D660160B8.jpg (918x401, 88K)

The best way is to have a continuing timeline but to not have it strictly tied to the real world. Hajime no Ippo has been going on for 30 years, but the story in the manga has only gone on for about 10.

That's not really that much smaller. If you compare all the girls and women in the comic they're practically the same. It's just his default for speed.

It would help if he didn't do the giant boob square. I mean at least it's not individual boob socks but it's still dumb as hell to have that definition on muslim chicks.

Attached: rt6u6u.jpg (994x437, 146K)

I support boob square

Attached: 274BBB49-0766-4DF7-8AE1-D9B83B00537A.png (1322x761, 103K)

>Remember when supers had civilian love interests?
Last I checked Superman was still with Lois Lane and Peter had MJ for the longest time. it works for some supers but not others.

This is why they hate kid characters, because it calls attention to how static their universes are.

Attached: khan4.jpg (2505x1965, 931K)

Attached: fillout.png (700x647, 729K)

Attached: Booty White Noise.jpg (600x1600, 639K)

Imo, DC did a pretty good job with Cassie as Wonder girl

I would like Kamala Khan if she had to address the fact that the Infinity Gauntlet could exist. That literal gods, demons, and devils exist, none of which are in her chosen faith. I want a severe crisis of faith.

Attached: Kamala Hot Dog.jpg (1600x1600, 794K)

Attached: 4Chan 1559066846005 Ms Marvel.png (1024x505, 329K)

any teenager will do this
also she's a fanfiction writer, so who knows how much hentai level perverse stuff is inside her head

Bruno is the most lucky bastar of all

Attached: Bruno_Carrelli_(Earth-616)_from_All-New_Marvel_NOW!_Point_One_Vol_1_1.NOW_001.jpg (415x522, 34K)

>bruno
>lucky
Fucking how? Guy can't get any kinda attention from Kamala and he has put with other guys flirting with Kamala. He should just give up at this point.

>Bruno is the most lucky bastar of all
Stop posting Bruno, you dumb cuck.

Being fair that's just how faith in comics works. Nobody ever has to deal with the fact that you pray to a god who never does anything, but Thor is *right fucking there*. There's nobody going "Actually you know, when I was attacked by literally fucking Frost Giants and Demons, Jesus wasn't there. Thor was though. HAIL THE ODINSON!" even though logically by now in Marvel and to a somewhat lesser extent DC at least 2/3rds of the planet should have probably abandoned Christianity/Islam/Judaism for one of the religions with real ass gods running around.

The problem with civilian love interests is that most comic book writers can't write for shit when it comes to normal life, so they need to get the LI into some trouble or downright kill them to shock the viewers and then replacement is an OC from the same writer.