Steven can kinda talk his way out of any situation

>Steven can kinda talk his way out of any situation.
>Pink Diamond could force Gems to do things just by saying it.

We all thought that Steven was a practicer of the Talk No jujitsu but in reality he and his mom studied in the school of killgrave.

Attached: 35BD20DB-A488-4F4A-A7E2-993323E9E458.jpg (473x437, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joethejohnston.tumblr.com/post/173775789328/so-we-know-that-rose-is-able-to-order-pearl-around
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: bvb.jpg (929x900, 70K)

His family has maxed out charisma as a base stat

That would be too interesting to be real; most likely Pearl just did whatever she said cause she's a gigantic homo slut for PD

If there is a Drawfag In this thread,I would like to request Steven/Pink as the purple man.

I'm pretty sure it's not a power and just naturally programmed into servant gems like Spinel and Pearl to mindlessly adore and worship whoever they imprint onto as their Master.
Hell, it's even evident with Ruby's devotion to Sapphire, almost every instance of a gem loving someone is just them following their programming too well

>Pink Diamond could force Gems to do things just by saying it.
No, that only worked with her Pearl, who was assigned to her. A Pearl is forced to follow her master's orders. In this case, it was Pink. In the movie, Pearl would have been forced to follow all of Greg's orders.

WHAT?

that would be retarded. why wouldn't she just tell every gem to join the rebellion?

Yes, that's correct. Pearls are the only gems who are forced to follow orders, and it only depends on who they're assigned to. That is the only instance we see in the series and it's confirmed here joethejohnston.tumblr.com/post/173775789328/so-we-know-that-rose-is-able-to-order-pearl-around

Without the fact that he has a gem or part Pink cunt he'd just be typical arts kid. IRL he'd need better ways of expressing himself but it's a kid's cartoon with heavy fantasy and comedy elements. Can't have superior social skills get in the way of conflict, plot, and themes.

A wonder where a pearl's master's orders ranked in relation with gem hierarchy. Like would she have listened to Greg over WD?

Older Steven has a sharper edge to his typical optimism. He's much more realistic like that.

Pink diamond is the perfect example of max charisma, low wisdom and int build.

Why are you trying to extrapolate from a fucking "exists only to obey her assigned master" servant-bot onto every other character in the series?
If what you said was true Ruby and Sapphire wouldn't have been able to disobey Blue Diamond.

Baby Boy

Attached: 5FA3B493-31CF-42D2-93CA-63D39EACF4B3.jpg (292x255, 23K)

It's shown to be literally impossible for a Pearl to disobey her master, so I think White Diamond would hold the owner accountable for the orders they give to their Pearls.

Can you illustrate your point further?

White does have a connection to all Pearls according to Rebecca (as per the panel at this year's SDCC). What that is we don't know yet and will probably be addressed in S6 - I think it's the ability to spy/view things through all Pearls. Think about it: Yellow and Blue had no chance to message White before heading back to Homeworld. Why, then, did White have a crowd waiting for recieve them on Homeworld?

Not only that, but White clearly knows things she shouldn't like Steven's dreams and so on.

Neat, so you could theoretically give your pearl an order like "kill the DIamonds" and she'd do her best to carry it out then?

When was White shown to know about Steven's dreams? I don't remember that.
I remember thinking about this when the episodes were new though. I guess if this is really the case, the confrontation with her at the end of the episode will make more sense once we know what she was talking about. Speaking of which, I thought White was able to point out Amethyst, Pearl and Garnet's problems by simply looking at them, but this explanation might make more sense.

She knows that he knows things he shouldn't possibly be able to like the dreams he was having about Pink. There's also a distinct possibility she was the one feeding him those dreams but that doesn't have any evidence so I dunno

Oh right, I didn't clarify about the dreams. Oh well it's just a guess anyway, she clearly has some kind of mind powers.

Imagine if you told your Pearl to kill you

I hope the diamonds read up on Asimov before creating essentially fully functional AI

Pearl revolt when.

bump

Garnet pointed out both of them had empathic psychic powers, however Steven uses them to convince people to stop being cunts