Rick is a Christian who believes in Hell and Jesus. This will be confirmed in season 4

Rick is a Christian who believes in Hell and Jesus. This will be confirmed in season 4.

Attached: An3uhula_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I mean he has literally fought the devil.

He also prayed when he was sure he was gonna bite it.
The joke is that for all he knows, he is still a hypocrite and a jerk, not as above it all as he plays it to be.

he won't be a christian but he'll end up meeting god. maybe in some ambigious form.

If he's Mexican, he'll likely be Catholic.

I still don't understand why a lot of people sympathize or relate with him, knowing that he's an asshole towards almost everyone on the show.

Same goes for Bojack on Bojack Horseman.

Why not.
He literally met Satan and even prayed to God in one episode

Attached: a67.jpg (1280x481, 198K)

you say this like we're supposed to be surprised/mad about it
he believes, but he's still an asshole who thinks himself better than it

He prays for forgiveness every time he thinks he is going to die.
He acts like he doesn't believe because in Christianity even if you ask for forgiveness at the end it still counts.

No one sympathizes with Bojack.

He calls Jesus “Lord” in the Christmas ep

We already know this OP, he pretends to be atheist because of his god complex but when times got tough he got on his knees and prayed.
An actual thing that might happen in s4 because it was mentioned in the VR game is, Morty might be vegan. Or it was just a joke, but Justin said "it's gonna be canon" twice so who knows.

In the toxicity episode he also considers the part of him that doesn't believe in God part of his toxins.

they relate or yearn to be

"Im so smart so I can be an asshole."

Really smart people actually are assholes a lot of the time though.

yeah, some people are acting as if there is going to be a whole epiosde dedicted to christian rick when we already have all we need to know that unless Rick kills God he is a secret chrisitan

Also, people who think they are smart. Its a "Theres nothing wrong with me, therefore something is wrong with you" mentality. Pure Ego.

They misinterpreted the character, and failed to understand what the show had to spell out with the therapist. They see him as a power fantasy when he's actually miserable and the fact that he is is all his fault. He's constantly trying to detach himself from his feelings and attachments as he sees them as detrimental, will put himself in danger out of pure self hate, but ultimately feels dissatisfied and empty because he can't understand that it's not the world that is hindering him, but himself.
But I think it won't always be like this, I think he's slowly starting to realize it. That's another story though.

There will be an episode when Rick meets God and he is basically Rick and he says to Rick I created you in my image and then Rick is like
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No it's more impatience for people who are actually smart. For pseuds yeah its probably all ego. People with real intelligent spend a lot of time waiting for less smart people to work things out and it gets frustrating. That's why they can often be dicks.

Well then they shouldn't complain when their superiority complex and jerk attitude leaves them unable to form meaningful bonds.

I don't think they do. That's probably only the pseuds. People who are really smart either realize that they need to have patience and learn to selectively turn off their brains, or they just hate people for making them feel like they need to stifle themselves and withdraw into hermitdom. a smart person isn't going to bitch to people who don't care.

"Our very strength strength invites challenge
The that works for rocks mind.

I do.

But I also sympathize with Cerebus, too.

Maybe I’m just a bad person.

That episode was a tumor that should be ignored though.