1 billion incoming

Yea Forums eternally BTFO

Attached: CapSlaps.png (1245x775, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pedestrian.tv/author/matt-galeapedestriangroup-com-au/
youtube.com/watch?v=lkJKyRjsuck
youtube.com/watch?v=njMgeThQvS8
floor8.com/posts/16143-brie-larson-gets-destroyed-on-twitter-for-insensitive-tribute-to-stan-lee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>adulthood
>capeshit

No self-respecting adult would type a phrase like "Fkn Slaps", that's for sure.

>fkn slaps
murrilards are the Chileans of the anglosphere.

She's got that generic mii face in that pic

Attached: runpepe.gif (815x815, 818K)

this was from an australian publication

>it fkn slaps

Attached: 254254.png (306x306, 112K)

doesn't chile have the highest gdp per capita on the continent

>Typing "1st" instead of "First"
>& insteand of "and*
>It Fkn Slaps

What a terrible article title. Professional journalism is dead.

>It Fkn Slaps
This is the first time I've heard this expression, is it a zoomer thing?

It probably doesn't has the highest aids ratio per capita either.

b-but muh chilean miracle... muh pinochet... muh helicopter rides...

>It Fkn Slaps

Attached: 1492743695234.jpg (1240x688, 103K)

>2019
>watching a movie with juvenile anticipation and delight

kys

Isn't Chile one of the few decent South American countries?

>being over 18
>watching capeshit
Hang yourself.

Attached: 1541225513354.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>Slaps

What the fuck does that mean? No one has used to the word 'Slaps' to signal whether something is good or bad. It's not a verb associated with that.

Also, we already know this movie will do 85-95% on RT, it's a Disney payoff just like TLJ.

>it fkn slaps
Fuck off

>article where the title literally tells you what to think
If anyone reading this post reads buzzfeed or huffpo or any corporate media, please understand that youre a brainwashed retard.

>fkn

embarrassing

this is literally the thing they always copypaste in response, they are brown manlets with superiority complex, nobody likes them, even their women are fat goblins with no ass

Attached: 1536066839130.png (442x341, 182K)

I actually am legitimately not sure if it's a positive or negative review.
So good job gen z diversity hire 'journalist'

1st reviews of captain marvel are in: it fkn sux lmao

From the article
>A bunch of lucky Marvel fans and critics copped a preview screening of Captain Marvel earlier this week and everyone’s in complete agreement that Thanos is in deep shit ‘coz our girl Carol Danvers is an absolute powerhouse.

He makes that comparison because chileans are (in)famous among the spanish speaking internet comunity for writting incomprehensible sentences full or orthographical erros and weird slang.

For example:

cachi wn qliao? q eri fome po.

Even if you could speak spanish you would not understand that shit.

>Yea Forums getting fkn slapped
Good times ahead

Attached: index.jpg (224x224, 7K)

Who's made a collage ??

if the phrase "fkn slaps" joins "dabbed on" on Yea Forums I'll quit this place for good.

>fkn slaps

ive never heard anyone use that phrase in australia. i would have assumed that it meant the movie was shit.

Leave grandpa

Attached: 1549931706072.png (808x783, 235K)

Cringe and howdoyoudofellowkidspilled

>millennials in charge of trying to sound "cool"

Attached: 1524826493956.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

>It Fkn Slaps

Attached: confused anime girl_7.png (404x404, 118K)

Well, no self respecting adult would ever type "yikes" or "oof", and yet even the right-wing says it now.
And no, just because you are being ironical doesn't mean you aren't cancer.

I don't like the idea of just some OP bitch coming along and fucking up Thanos. He's supposed to be more than just a baddie in these movies. Seems like 10 years of movies will just be undone because MCU needs its Rey.

This the writer of the article.

Attached: 1532989811807.png (400x400, 333K)

I mean Captain Marvel is basically Marvels Superman, but female and no weaknesses.

Why is this white retard typing like an urban black teenage would speak?

urban black teenage girl*

>Fkn Slaps

it sounds to me like something a new zealander would say. was the article written by a kiwi?

More like X'ers trying to sound like Zoomers

>people that think they can leave
i'm a grandpa at this point my dude. i though i would quit at 27. that was in 2015

pedestrian.tv/author/matt-galeapedestriangroup-com-au/

This dude has written 24 fucking articles in the span of a week. That's how you know you're a shit journalist.

That's american millennials for you.
Even so called white supremacists speak like niggers using terms like "thot".

It's a black thing. It means cool. It usually reserved to music, but when white people get their hands on urban colloquialism, they fuck it up and end up sounding like retards

roger ebert: it fkn slaps

Can confirm. Sister-in-law and roommate are Chilean. I don't understand a single thing they fucking say and I speak Spanish.

>It Fkn Slaps
Is this another shitty black thing that white people are spreading now?

No, I don't think it's anything. It's literally Fellow Kids.

Somebody doesn't like a strong and independent woman. Must be an incel.

Attached: 9798D82B-B869-46C9-A934-0F9051702E0E.jpg (750x151, 23K)

>Fkn slaps

Excuse me?

>quit this place for good

Hahaha

Alita is better and prettier

HOLY SH@T!!

And younger looking, despite being like 10 times older.

He’s not a journalist he’s a bonafide click monkey.

I don't see how that has anything to do with right-wingers.

>It's a black thing. It means cool. It usually reserved to music

people on Yea Forums and elsewhere often say a track is a "banger". is that a black term too? i find it really annoying when i hear people use that term for some reason.

im telling your waifu that youre cheating on her with alita.

No only middle to upper class whiteoids say that

>half-kree female with god like powers
>beats full kree with same powers
oh look DBZ with a female Gohan, nice

Attached: burning ed.gif (700x700, 96K)

no it isn't
it's a EU thing
source: I'm Black and have never heard anyone black say that, I'm friends with the oreos and they dont say that shit either
we say dope, hood, cool, and puts that pussy on the chainwax, but not fkn slaps

ive only heard hipsters and teenagers say it. not sure what social class they were.

>miles ahead the other spanish speaking countries

Attached: 52480851_382145902574233_7435749658338525184_n.jpg (604x602, 57K)

I would use any phrase to trigger boomers like you

looks like a homo

What does Slaps mean?

>It fkn slaps
Just like your husband

How can she slap?

>it fkn slaps
Is there anything more cringe than boomers trying to sound hip

aren't slappers thots?

Attached: 62FA8A4F-D775-45FB-8708-7D5C20FAA5B4.png (1165x729, 571K)

Attached: heh.png (1582x1526, 117K)

>success will not save your fungus infested feet

Attached: bitch got gollum feet.jpg (2092x2860, 1.05M)

>it
>fukn
>slaps

Attached: 1546743304727.png (600x338, 291K)

It won't pass because it will fail internationally

The selling point about this film is 90s nostalgia + feminism

Both have literally 0 effect in Asian market, in fact Korean/Chinese fans literally are boycotting the film because Brie mocked Stan Lee
(Marvel is hella popular and they praise Stan Lee as some god)

>HEY GUISE THE AUDIENCE WE HAND PICKED TO GIVE GOOD REVIEWS GAVE GOOD REVIEWS!
>Yea Forums BTFO YET AGAIN HAHAHA YASSS QUEEN FUKKIN KINO

Attached: 1549940560924.jpg (700x700, 38K)

yes

Memes aside, what actually causes this?

Having the highest GDP in South America is like being the least fly-covered orange peel on the compost pile.

It's an achievement, but not on the world-stage.

We knew critics were going to fellate this movie. That was never in doubt. That doesn't mean it'll sell.

Get slappin' dabbed on, fkn idiot.

being a horrible human being

How does anyone like these trash movies

This meme doesn't make sense, Spanish is incredibly fucking easy to learn. Try Russian lel

rolling around in pig producer shit for days at a time

Attached: 1549101916329.jpg (2000x2532, 958K)

No, seriously, "dabbed on" is the most cringy thing produced in this generation.

Attached: 1545403524103.jpg (323x323, 13K)

Is it good if it "fkn slaps" or bad?

If only Captain Marvel could get as many fake positive reviews as the number of fungus cells in Brie's toes, perhaps it could end up winning Best Picture of Alltime.

Attached: 1531243076210.jpg (1790x3000, 1.07M)

Looks like a tranny in a wig there. Yikes!

how do I get a gf like that

it wont make a billion because foreigners hate women more than niggers

'slaps' is from the Bay, i.e. "this beat is a certified slapper!" but literally who cares

I'm guessing this is the ozzy incel millennial's rendition of "It kicks ass". My favorite is his "The general consensus is", which is his way of saying that he and his pickle-rick-loving, fortnite-playing, star-wars-figurine-collecting fellow 30-something-year-old incel buddies love capeshit.

Pretty much

i actually made my research about the subject, that's because chileans don't actually speak spanish, the chilean uses spanish as base but it has a code, called "COA" , codigo de los caneros, in english it would mean "convict's code" or something, its a dictionary sized book full of unique words and phrases created to be able to speak spanish, so that if someone speaks spanish but doesn't know the code, he would understand something completely different tha what someone that actually knows it, as the name implies, designed for convicts to talk about whatever they had to in presence of the guards without them to notice, the code itself isn't used anymore, not to its full extent at least, but a good part of it actually integrated on everyone's language, its the reason why a spanish speaker can't understand chilean

i've watched all capeshit on tv and enjoyed it, but the fact that thanos will be beaten by a literal thot is genuinely making me feel sad already

>hand picked disney shills and "Influencers" bussed to an exclusive free showing are saying that this disney movie is good
Okay?

you gotta learn how to trap and kill trannies to get a girl like that boyo

Hello zoomer. Yikes and oof are ancient.

>This the writer of the article.

A hipster faggot. Thought so!!!FACT!!!

>ironical

Diabetes.

fkn slaps tbqhfam

anyone see all the butthurt articles about white male terrorists writing negative things about her movie on rotten tomatoes?

If women want to be better than men, they should start sending more pussypics, rape, kill, incel etc

this fkn nigga finna boutta get slapped on

>not casting rhea seehorn

;_;

They went full GB2016 mode by now.
It's fucking dead and they are throwing its corpse to the clickbaiters so the investors don't start to flee prematurely.
I guess that after BluRay sales it will probably make less than bugeye girl the androidening.

HOW CAN SHE SLAP
HOW CAN SHE SLAP
[crying]

EAT THE DICK
>EAT THE DICK
EAT THE DICK
>EAT THE DICK
EAT THE DICK
>EAT THE DICK

no self respecting adult makes a living as a film critic, these people live to feed their narcissism and inflated self worth. They're unable to create movies and be in them, so they live vicariously by being someone who saw a movie a little earlier.

wowzers

Stop your bullshit already

>hating on based Armond
ishygddt

>needs to include Iron Man, Captain America and Thor in the marketing
>"It's gonna make a billion"

I don't think so
youtube.com/watch?v=lkJKyRjsuck

Nasty whore.

Attached: 1550632654080.jpg (512x1024, 87K)

Attached: chile.jpg (1200x900, 103K)

Chile and Uruguay are the only not complete shitholes in the South America. Every other spic that hates on those 2 countries is insecure as fuck that his country is not as good as Chile/Uruguay.

Idk user, I'm black and have heard it used for food I.e this Mac and cheese slaps. But I also haven't heard it for like a decade.

weon la wea aweonada pal pico

Slapping is what a wet shit does on a linoleum floor.

that new fukn slaps meme fukn slaps

this smdh t.b.h fäm

I swear if she turns up, and dominates Thanos, im done with the MCU.

>It Fkn Slaps

What did he mean by this?

Lol

>I'm black
I'm sorry to hear that

You know what would be even better? A female Ghost Rider. I'm not even joking, she'd be like a burning leather banshee, like something out of a Judas Priest album but not about gay dudes.

>it fkn slaps
Why do boomers try to use modern slang? No one says that anymore.

>watch trailer
>Painkiller starts playing
I might actually pay to watch capeshit for the first time in half a decade just for this

Kill all boomers

t.brown sudaca manlet with superiority complex

>Big corporations sound rediclious when they trying to sound "hip" in their marketing campaigns.
That's a relatively young trend that has only been going on for the past 50 years.

Right? She'd be a modern day Sarah Connor(T2, obviously). Alternative to Painkiller: youtube.com/watch?v=njMgeThQvS8
Who the fuck would play her?

ridiculous*
he asked why boomers do it when they should know better

But no real person actually uses that outside of shitty marketing.
It's like "EXXXXXTREEEEME" in the 90s.

Brie of course, the hottest new name in Hollywood. Hopefully she'll she'd some light on the toxicity of metal fandom.

he fkn slaps

Alison Brie? I don't see it.

>it fkn slaps
I don't take anything seriously that reeks of "I'm white but am scared to identify with a culture of my own, so I have to appropriate it from kids and blacks."

Brie Larson

Hello newfag, yikes and oof started showing up less than a year ago on Yea Forums as a meme shitpost autoresponse. It's cancerous faggotry, like all meme shitpost autoresponses.

>it fkn slaps

Attached: 1493776745008.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

That chick from Scott Pilgrim? Fuck that.

>consensus
>it fucking slaps

Nobody except the faggot that wrote that article says 'it fucking slaps'

People don't wanna be called sexist by giving this a bad review just like how they didn't wanna be called racist Black Panther.

these posters dont slap

Attached: rolling-on-the-floor-laughing.png (256x256, 64K)

>it fkn slaps
Damn it, this will get posted all the time now.
Oh no ...

>It fkn Sneeds

>it chkn sneeds

will you eat a disc if it doesnt make a billion?

a dvd disc or a dick

I bet OP pic probably sounds like pic related

Attached: A7DF2722-ABE2-4EF2-9ABD-E27D01596236.jpg (793x1897, 165K)

i literally gagged from this. i mean you can fix the fungus but her feet are disgusting in general

When did brie mock lee?

>copped a preview
I'm not sure that's a case where that word fits. How do you buy a preview? Literally just "look how cool and young we are, just like you! xD"

Normies and niggers literally NEVER use the phrase "dabbed on" in real life. The phrase "dabbed on" wasn't entirely fabricated by Yea Forums as a satire of modern trap/hiphop slang, but its usage was so low and comedic that the fact that normies and niggers now occasionally say it is entirely coincidental.

In other words, "Dabbed on" is like bitcoin, in the sense that it existed before Yea Forums found it, but no one was really doing anything about it other than a handful of songs no one gave a shit about. Then Yea Forums thought it would be funny to satirize it as something black people MIGHT say due to its odd, nonsensical nature, but pretty soon black people ACTUALLY started to say it, kind of like how people were all like "bitcoin's just a meme, we're just fucking around", but then it actually became a real thing with normies.

If this movie makes $1b I will eat my Aquaman blu-ray disc. Screenshot this for future reference.

Attached: 1544475230666.png (459x509, 322K)

Somewhat peak onions

RIP DCucks

At least you can flood the audience score again

How can it slap?! How can it slap?!

I won't even waste space on my drive because you won't need to eat it

jeepers!

>"It fkn slaps"
Amazeballs, that's, like, some awesomesauce of a movie amarite?

I'm still not sure if "fkn slaps" is positive or negative.

Attached: 1546956167839.jpg (292x261, 25K)

fpbp

Same, only thing that tipped me off is that thanos is fucked text

Not even remotely, have you heard how fucking bad modern music is.

Do you get good boy points in Discord for educating us poor conservitards?

>27
You are like baby.

This nigga finna bouta get fkn slapped on.

Attached: image.png (571x533, 461K)

Yes?

"fkn slapped" is "dabbed on" for white people

And how many americans have you heard say it? You're just a presumptious piece of garbage living in the southern hemisphere, kys.

>what if we introduced a female superman to dab all over Thanos?

The problem is that she's just not attractive. She's a pretty good actress occasionally. But no one wants to fuck her except in a hatefuck sort of way.
No one's gonna brag that they fucked Brie, more just a drunken mistake

floor8.com/posts/16143-brie-larson-gets-destroyed-on-twitter-for-insensitive-tribute-to-stan-lee

fkn slap yourself, dog cunt

I played old roblox, I can say oof if I want to.

something amongst the lines of "get slapped" i presume.

fkn sneed

fkn top slap, user

Attached: 1550115004327.jpg (399x385, 44K)

tick tock Panther. Your time as the highest grossing MCU movie is up. black twitter on suicide watch.

>people say this
>hear them speak Spanish
You always, ALWAYS, fuck up conjugations and pronouns.
And sure, Russian is nightmare and Chinese is fucking hell (protip: Never learn Chinese, your company will abuse you if they know you know Chinese and sent you to make deals with them and learn the hard truth of Chinese people, their entire culture is about scams), but come on, come back when you can actually speak Spanish.

>Slaps
What does this even mean?

How? Literally how do you allow this to happen to your body? Imagine her crusty dirty discharging feminist vagina, im literally done coming to these threads i hste her so much

You'll have that article. Then you'll have complementary articles from female oriented sites talking about how saying "it fkn slaps" is triggering to female (because males are never included) abuse victims.

look at this self-respecting adult who spends hours on Yea Forums every day

lmaooo bruh this thread fuqq'n slaps

yeah you're going to make it 1bn if you keep making these outrage threads 100x a day
just ignore it you fucking idiots

Projection?

thanos already won

What is Fkn Slaps? I'm not a native English speaker please help

its not english its nig nog speak dont worry about it

Oh okay, thanks.

But we already know critical reviews are increasingly divergent from audience outlook. TLJ got rave reviews and the movie tore the Star Wars fandom in half.

tlj did some questionable things with the lore and characters
no one gives a shit about captain marvel and most people watching the movie don't even know who she is. so you can't really ruin that

This just in :
Critics handpicked by Disney to see the movie early didn't have anything bad to say.

It fkn slaps.
Get over it.

this is the definition of projection

>haha jokes on you I don't even come here

New meme

Being entitled and believing basic hygiene is oppression

Having the lowest amount of “refugees” in Europe is like having the lowest number of refugees lmao

Attached: 52F81039-E9E2-49E8-8745-541E86962E0E.jpg (400x344, 32K)

>What is Infinity War?