They all have 24 hours to build a weapon/machine that can defend the world from an alien invasion...

They all have 24 hours to build a weapon/machine that can defend the world from an alien invasion. Who can build one the fastest? Who’s would be the most effective?

Attached: D077B74F-31F2-48F1-A127-A6CBAD21043D.jpg (1350x562, 242K)

Rick and Dexter both have an entire lab full of things prepared for situations like this. Draken, Doof, and Plankton all have spare gadgets ready too, but ironically they only work and destroy major government buildings once the aliens have already taken over.

Season 3 Rick has borderline Mary Sue powers BUT Doofenshmritz's competence is akin to Toon Power/logic where his failure and success is dependent on how funny it would be.

I can imagine all of them coming up with semi-sensible solutions that fail while Doofenshmirtz comes up with an absurd and needlessly complex plans that nobody takes seriuslly, just for it to be the only one that suceeds.

Doof makes the most sense in a narrative stand point.

What about Membrane? He's about on the same level in terms of Toon Power/logoc. Main hurdle is him taking it seriously. If it's an alien threat however, he dismisses it out of hand.

Dexter would be the most motivated to solve the problem(he actually cares about humanity as a whole, is and is hyper competent), with the best know how and expertise. I can see Jenny's mom helping him out the most, followed by Flug. Rick could solve it, but the main thing holding him back is apathy. Plankton might be able to scrape something up, but he'd most likely get side tracked by another attempt at the formula. The Jimmy Neutron guy's whole schtick is that he can't finish his creations so that's out. Vlad would try to turn the situation to his advantage. Crocker is a literal school teacher, I don't know why he's here.

Leave it up to me.

Attached: Jimmy-Neutron-Boy-Genius-960x1440.jpg (960x1440, 600K)

All he needs is his shrink ray to grow planet size and crush the alien invasion. Problem solved.

This, he can use the cheese ray gun and turn the ayys into cheese just like that.

Why is Crocker in there? He's just some loser obsessed with fairies.

Nora already did

None of them have accomplished feats anywhere near rick sanchez level.

Why the is Crocker up there? He's fucking retarded.

While all of that is going on, what is Dr. Weird doing about it?

Attached: drweird.jpg (212x238, 9K)

Tie between Nora, Dexter, and Rick. Maybe Doof as a distant fourth if it was a device meant to cause some petty inconvenience but accidentally stops the aliens.

>Main hurdle is him taking it seriously. If it's an alien threat however, he dismisses it out of hand.

You just answered yourself, to quote a Bible, there is no one more blind than the one who refuses to see.

Asking Steve to chop off his head with such velocity, that his blood will rocket through his neck and propel his lifeless body all the way to Phoenix!

In the later seasons he ended up going full on super villain with a lab and stuff

Attached: The_Crocker_Cave.png (396x295, 241K)

>US map with marked "Fairy Sightings"
>Identical map with marked "Restraining Orders"

I thought Draken stole most of his gadgets, and was canon a shitty scientist.

Rick and possibly memebrane already have a plan for alien invasions

>Asking
Telling.

He builds a good amount of them. He built the final modifications for those huge toy robots.