CAPTURE THE KNIGHT

what does Yea Forums want in this?

Attached: EFKka7YXsAE72eq.jpg (710x1024, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pLAHEI4XBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More batmobile!

A mobile game OF the batmobile.

Unironically want a graphics downgrade in favor of more stylised feel. Knight was just a mess of muh realism

Well looks like that Harry Potter game they've been reportedly working on for 5 years was a lie. I mean it sounded like it sucked since you were locked in one house and you started at year 6.

I'm always down for more Pyg, although I thought he was a little too cartoony in Knight. Less opera, more disco.

A game where you're on the other side of Batman and watching him take out your fellow Leauge of Shadow memebers.

Paul Dini

That wasn't WB Montreal

That was Monolith Software

Telltale Batman made me want a cel-shaded Batman game.

A working PC port.
You didn't forget last time did you Yea Forums? Or did your rose colored glasses blind you again?

Attached: Don't worry.png (364x354, 132K)

Proper boss fights.

Wrong Monolith partner

But the PC port works perfectly well and has the best graphics already, user

He could also mean how broken origin was on pc for the longest time
youtube.com/watch?v=1pLAHEI4XBo

Okay, this is WB Games we are talking about.
How are they going to abuse the micro translations and make the game near unplayable without spending extra money?

And before you say anything, remember this is the same company that gave us Shadows of War. They can and will break the game just to make you spend an extra $10, maybe even add loot boxes if they still can when it comes out.

Attached: is that so.png (640x448, 238K)

Stop trying to act smug for saying shit that every one knows, Jim Sterling

this, I want telltale-ish style with good looking animations.

Not wb Montreal, and I wouldn’t totally give up hope on that. Nothing to leak but there is a AAA HP game in development right now.

I’d like Clayface to come back.
I know Scarface was in all of Rocksteadys games, and Wesker was mentioned in City, but I’d like to see Ventriloquist in the flesh in this one.

Answer the question user.
How will they do it?

Isn't that the Assassin's Creed logo?

Place your bets, is it gonna be a sequel to Knight or is it gonna be set between Origins and Asylum?

Its about the Court of Owls, so I assume its not a post-Knight game

Okay so is not precuel, but sequel around the world

heard from testers that it's supposedly a Batfamily centric game, no Batman

could just be that they don't let them see the whole game but hey, it's something

I wanted a Superman game, you motherfuckers!

that'll be Rocksteady, hopefully, please....

I want DickBats, AzraBats or DamiBats.

How many hours till State of Play and Inside Xbox?

There is no good in this world.

Attached: worsttimeline.png (1250x1048, 92K)

i see no reason why he'd ONLY dismiss Superman when there's like a million other shit being thrown at them

sus as fuck

The rumor of it being Superman was gaining a ton of momentum, to the point where there were fake leaks and posters for it. Supposedly, they needed to quell that rumor to avoid disappointment.

Attached: superman-game-leak.jpg (1300x650, 72K)

I would be down for Dick as Batman and Damian as Robin.

but doesn't nuit mean night?
was that a translation error?

i still wanna believe man

sexy catwoman doing heists, but that won't happen anymore thanks to liberals

Haven't they only done this once and the backed out later because of backlash?

What's with this logo? It looks like something dirty is going on in the picture.

>The B team makes another Bam Ham again
>No Batman Beyond still

>Will probably be filled with lootbox poison or something else as equally terrible

>Capture The Nigga!!
WOW RAIMI CALM THE FUCK DOWN MAN

god, why has warner abandoned supes like a adopted child?

because the terrible management they are doing

>abuse microtransactions
>a game where you play as a billionaire's psychotic alter-ego

Batfam vs Azreal would be cool.

Rotate between Dick, Tim and Jason a little, maybe intro Damien

big news

she will get nigged

Attached: file.png (640x360, 253K)

>CoO- Dick
>Order of St Dumas- Azrael
>???
>LoA- Damian
Gimme that batfam and a not shit battle for the cowl

>another shitty Batman game
NO NO NO NO
IT WAS SUPERMAN'S TURN GODDAMN IT
LEX WAS IN ARKHAM KNIGHT AND EVERYTHING

The basic combat system has to get away from timing x presses to do normal attacks by flying halfway around a room, and make it so counters are the strongest thing you have, and make it so there are many kinds of counters you can do in a given situation. Because counters are the coolest thing Batman can do in a fight with the best animations. Despite this they are always the weakest thing you can possibly do, which is understandable since they made countering too easy and only gave you one option - press the button to do it and he does it. They should make the whole fighting gameplay consist of fluid countering of a constant barrage of enemy attacks since that's exactly how the bad guys should fight you - all at once. Hopefully the new system would open up opportunities to do something interesting with bosses as well, since they so often end up as glorified QTE's.

The stealth game desperately needs corridors and "real" buildings that are more claustrophobic in places so you aren't just sitting on gargoyles in ridiculously huge warehouses and cathedrals where bad guys just walk around waiting to be taken out. Going stealthy should not just be knocking out 20 guys so you can start the next cutscene and/or punch the boss hanging out in the middle in what is essentially a QTE. Give Batman a (ideally nonlinear) mission, with lots of guys with guns infesting the area as his obstacle.

It's going to be a battle royale game where everyone is a petty criminal in Gotham. You break into hideouts and houses to take weapons and powerups and randomly throughout there'll be areas patrolled by Batman kind of like bombings in other br games which is an instant loss if you're caught. You can also fight against actual Batman villains who drops really powerful weapons.
t. dev

Attached: GothCard.jpg (1920x1072, 230K)