Any opinions on Waynehead?

Any opinions on Waynehead?

Attached: 016642E5-B290-4EB9-9EA3-DDDA3CCC9CDF.jpg (1087x825, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCNuQJwzEg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he looks like the Great Gazoo

is this bebe's kids?

It was just Hey Arnold but more ghetto.

No, Beavis

no

I think it was fucking cringy to the max. Black animation is always cringy. I can understand that these cartoons were made to a certain demographic, but non-black kids were probably put off by the niggerisms and references 90's hip hop culture thus couldn't relate. Also, One of the wayan's bros cursing on live television probably the sealed the deal.

The PJ's did it better because adult animation is generally edgier so it's perfectly fine for the show to be as niggered and self-depreciating as possible..

Attached: xfl_fat_man.jpg (525x726, 36K)

My response in 1996 was "Get this Nickelodeon-ass cartoon about real kids off of my Kids WB and give me more good shit like Freakazoid and Earthworm Jim.

So, they cancelled Freakazoid and Earthworm Jim and doubled down on the 'cartoons about kids' garbage. RIP Kids WB

Watched it as a kid but didn't like it. As an adult I realized it was because of all the n people.

He’s the 411 for fun

CALL THE 411 FOR FUN

It was so unmemorable that I was shocked when Pinky and the Brain did a parody of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCNuQJwzEg0

HEEYY HOOOOOO HEYYYY HOOO

And then they got Pokemon.

Corporate synergy

why did they do a parody of waynehead? that fucking strange

The PJs is legitimately the only good black animation out there as far as I can tell.
What is up with that anyway?
The ghetto can be a great source of comedy and drama but black cartoons always seem to fail miserably at getting that across.

hydrocephalus

maximum cringe

Attached: 1566668845164.gif (480x270, 1.28M)

>Waynehead is lost media
>not even the intro is on youtube, if it is i've missed it
>recall them cursing in waynehead here and there but can't watch episodes but could be a mixed up memory
This show haunts me.

Attached: f1c6c7b193d40a0e849f079189604bebd5789891a2c915296378aac6e5d3b404.png (540x401, 193K)

I literally watched the intro an hour ago.

Why?

only two eps survive from what I know

Yeah but by then I was too disillusioned with cartoons to care.

YO

YO

YO

Street/HipHop is literally the single most imitated culture and fashion on this entire planet.

That said all I remember is the theme song I don't think I enjoyed the show.

Hes like the magic reality changing guy from superman

I have multiple episodes on tape, had no idea it was lost media. Should I bother trying to digitize it?

Yes, even if it was shit it's still lost media.

literally all I remember is the theme song and his leg brace

Nah. No one cares

Yes

Waynehead is one of the handful of reasons why I hate black people.

The art style for this show was such crap. In fact, the show itself was shit. As a black kid, I never was clamoring for shows with black characters, but always wondered why shows with all black characters always looks like crap. Obviously poorly made and horrible designs. For me, when it came on, that meant I stayed way too long on that channel and Road Rovers (a VASTLY superior cartoon) was done for the week. Time to switch over to UPN and watch Princess Gwenevere (another show that stomps Waynehead into the mud).

Why does that bixnood look like an elfgoblin.

I vaguely remember seeing a clip of the mc saying "this is gonna be the bomb!" at the end of a promo for KidsWB on some vhs tape, don't recall whixh one.

Literally only remember him for his artificial leg.

No vibes