Attached: The Flash.png (948x880, 1M)

Nether are blonde

Does it matter?

Left has no personality
Right has too much personality

>Left has no personality

But that's wrong.

Both are fine.
Although, Miller barely has enough screen time to even be properly evaluated.

It's not a debate. Left utterly wipes the floor with right, and I say that as someone who isn't much of a fan of left either.

i have never watched the TV show but anything at this point can be better than Ezra Miller

Ezra was terrible and insufferable also annoying af and most likely mentally ill

Grant's bad but at least he's not Ezra.

I would let both fart in my mouth

no third option?

Attached: john-wesley-shipp-the-flash.jpg (781x1000, 117K)

SHOW!

yes, you fuck

Why?

Ezra is lovely.

Attached: demigod and two goblinas.png (598x825, 756K)

Ezra is a fae. He truly is otherworldly. He's the only person who I believe when he says he's nonbinary.

But he was a bad Flash

He deserves a chance to prove that for good, if his solo movie is a hot pile of garbage then he's a bad Flash
JL doesn't count

miller is a sick fruitcake who can't even fucking run, which seems a little important for someone playing the flash

I prefer the one that feels more like a comic book while I’m watching it, all the way down to the inconsistent power levels to the really cheesy scenes and acting. Fuck this “grounded in realism” garbage.

Left Top
Right Bottom.

Both are 100% power bottom, it would never work

I unironically loved the first season. The second season less so. Episode one of season 3 completely exhausted my patience

The patrician choice
Fuck twink shit, I want more dad Barry in future adaptations

They both fucking suck

>Right Bottom.
I'd say

Attached: 1559157214086.webm (480x724, 1.55M)

Gosh he just makes my heart go doki doki

Attached: 1446352163219.gif (500x331, 613K)

Really? Is there no other board where something like this would be a valid post?

Is he still in that sex cult?

I'd imagine so.
He's just a slut in general though, he's always hooking up with randos at parties and when he's out spelunking in different countries.

Attached: vT8iesLS9UkUHFOc-2.webm (720x1192, 1.85M)