You saw this. Don't even try to deny it

You saw this. Don't even try to deny it.

It's actually fun... for a train wreck. The terrible animation, story and dialogue make it endearing.

Attached: 220px-Felix_the_cat_the_movie.jpg (220x343, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzxgyUHImnA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu_MY5-3XAg
youtube.com/watch?v=OK6Ub6Zn-lM
youtu.be/kIIdwKRJ2ZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was this ever dubbed in Spanish?

MASTER CYLINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=wzxgyUHImnA

Attached: Zill Cylinders.jpg (449x300, 26K)

I am aware of the fact that I saw it, but for the life of me, I would not be able to tell you a single detail about it other than there was a princess, I think. And a Mysterio ripoff?

I saw it, I loved it as a kid, but the 90s show holds up so much better. It's a crime that hardly anyone remembers this masterpiece.

Attached: title.gif (214x300, 13K)

This is your daily "fuck Don Oriolo" reminder

I rmemeber. It was a good show

Twisted Tales threads are some of the best on this board

Disney Channel used to show that all the time as daytime filler material along with things like Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf.

It really felt like they just rammed together two completely unrelated properties juat because. Like they could get funding for a Felix film since there was a minor '80s revival of '30s retro but had no actual ideas so they just tossed him into a generic fantasy script.

Yeah, I watched it. I love it so much that I imported the DVD from the UK. Is it shit? Probably, but that doesn't change the fact that I've had the Duke of Zill song stuck in my head for years.

Oh look it's the full movie

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu_MY5-3XAg

I watched this while sick at home when I was really young. Barely remember it at all, besides the song.

Probably in Manolo Spanish. Those guys will dub anything.

The Duke of Zil did nothing wrong and was a hero.

Who'd ever thought that one of Felix's most threatening foes came from this guy, and then proceeds to topple both of them without any difficulty, what an anti climax

Who is the boss?

Spic here. Yes, I remember watching it when I was a kid.
It got dubbed in latin spanish too.

youtube.com/watch?v=OK6Ub6Zn-lM
This is the only thing about this movie that I remember. What the fuck was the point

The duke of Zil of course

>Felix was stuck at the circus for so god damn long
Pacing do you know it?

Attached: Fireworks.gif (245x250, 614K)

If the artstyle was consistent and all the weird monsters were like cuphead creatures it could've been kinda cool. Don't recall the script being any good either though.

Hungarians. They also find funny to laugh at corpses. It's not surprising considering their history, see the Hungarian Revolution in 1956 and the soviet response

...why would I try to deny it?

I barely remember anything about it though. I remember Felix, an imperiled Princess, evil robots, a scientist that was pursuing Felix for some reason, and...a couple of lizard-mice that did a song, I think? I don't know how much of that is normal Felix stuff because I just realized I don't know shit about Felix the Cat.

The production of this show is a tragic head trip.
fuck Don Oriolo, you have denied us of Felix kino for too long.

Where can I read about the production

Ironically, as much as Hungary likes to boast about their animation history, this movie is practically unknown there. They proudly hyped it up during production, then they swept it under the rug after animating it and only released it a decade later on Saturday morning television.

My favourite scene was when the guy paid with wrenches.

I watched the hell out of it when I was little, mostly because I liked to pretend I was the princess trapped in a bubble.

>Hungarians
That unironically explains everything

I love everything about this film
I especially love the inexplicable details, like the Duke of Zill having a little cart or something in one scene. I'll try to find a picture, but nobody ever mentions it in the film itself. It's just there.

here it is.
why did the threatening villain of the film rock up in a golf cart? i don't care, it's great.

Attached: 1562315152284.jpg (530x330, 22K)

>what an anti climax

The thief and the cobbler pushed for a similar resolution, except it took a single tack fired from a makeshift slingshot.

Attached: Thief_and_the_Cobbler_One eye war machine on fire.png (1594x681, 1.03M)

>This is your daily "fuck Don Oriolo" reminder

Methinks, pic related would serve this purpose much better.

Attached: Coconut_Fred_by Don Oriolo.png (725x499, 697K)

Not him, but I remember reading Don forced the production team to make it more like the cartoon with the professor. Which caused them to make the parody episode featuring that giant robot rat with Rock Bottom being gay.

>parody episode featuring that giant robot rat with Rock Bottom being gay

Oh, I loved the shit out of it.
All thinks considered, it is kind of weird that, when one episode was made to include Master Cylinder from the 60s series, it had, like, one piss-take throughout its duration.

youtu.be/kIIdwKRJ2ZE

Attached: Twisted_Tales_Cylinder.png (601x437, 269K)

>Urinates on the bag of tricks

This fox knows what's up.

Attached: Poindexter.png (673x505, 303K)

At least that one looked cool visually with the chain reaction.

Felix just tosses a book at Master Cylinder and it just explodes.

I never have.
I did play the Game Boy game though.

>Hey, wanna see my computer?
Kek