Episode 2301 “Mexican Joker” Press Release

Episode 2301 “Mexican Joker” Press Release
>NEW YORK, September 24, 2019 –Randy fights against home-grown in the season 23 premiere of South Park titled, “Mexican Joker” airing on Wednesday, September 25 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.
>In the pilot episode of the new hit series, Tegridy Farms, Randy battles home-grown weed and comes to terms with the fact that he might be a towel. Meanwhile, Kyle goes to camp.
youtube.com/watch?v=CiP8VA0Ijfo&feature=youtu.be

Attached: sp-2301-news-episode-announcement_v01.jpg (960x540, 217K)

Where's Ike?

gaaay

>another immigration episode
They've done a bunch of these, and each one is worse than the last. Goobacks hut the nail on the head and they should've dropped there.

user, you can't have a message like Goobacks' in current year!

Unironically having Kyle in a concentration camp is great because it'll piss off the entire demographic of the show

it's not a concentration camp if people go there willingly
(yes, trying to immigrate illegally is willingly going to one of those camps. if you're too retarded to understand the risks then you deserve no sympathy)

Unrelated, but I'm really looking forward to see what Matt and Trey come up with for the 300th episode.

you do know you're talking about children, right

In a cage. In Michigan.

Jesus, who's writing this now? This might have worked if they used the Mexican kid from the Yelp Reviewer episode, but this is just tone deaf.

>dumbass parents bring vaccinated kids 1000 mile long march
>they are separated
oh no how terrible, if you had any sympathy for the kids you would be angry at the parents for being retards

>retards bitching about Trump or defending him
I wonder if this thread will get deleted like the last thread. Will the talkback thread even be safe?

David is there too

If they're really in as much danger as is alleged, then they're safer in these camps than they were before. If you disapprove of the facilities and amenities that our government can provide these kids, that's just too damn bad. Our system isn't set up to process tens of thousands of people every month for several months, much less indefinitely. The alternatives to putting kids in "camps" or "cages", is either turning them away, or simply releasing them onto the streets with barely any verification of their identities or the people claiming to be their family members, and as nice as the later may sound the potential for human trafficking, especially from Mexico is enormous.

OK but why do they have to seperate the families

Hut two three four
Hut two three four
Hut two three four

>Cartman tips ICE about Kyle being an illegal immigrant
>Kyle gets taken away
>Cartman realizes how boring it is without him around and helps him break out
Based if true

the left defending and enabling child abusers?never seen this before

>more Tegridy stuff

Fuck.

Again, probably due to the potential for human trafficking. It's not widely publicized, but extremely large portions of Mexico are controlled by the cartels. So many drugs, weapons, and trafficked people come in via our southern border that, regardless of any perceived humanitarian crisis, border patrol can't just take people at their word when they show up with kids claiming to be theirs. I'd also like to stress again the issues of scale and infrastructure. More people are trying to get into the US via our southern border now that at any other time in history. Our government services, already not prided for their efficiency, were stretched too thin years ago, and now they are operating at several times beyond their actual capabilities.

Mocking this problem isn't going to make it go away, bro. I don't like authoritarianism either, but we have a huge government that people keep voting to make bigger. If you can think of a viable alternative, please do tell.

Attached: 0 ng1CjTck1PhOf3AU.jpg (500x329, 52K)

>Cartman realizes how boring it is without him around and helps him break out
Been done too many times.

>More Randy weed lmao
> Another generic Cartman vs. Kyle plot

Jesus, when can Matt and Trey be original again?

>dude if you don't want open borders you're a bootlicker
have you considered that i just don't want to live in mexico? i.e. i don't want to see america inundated with mexicans and central americans who will change the cultural fabric of the nation and render it unrecognizable

You don't have to argue with him. He doesn't actually have a position.

But there are ways to alleviate this. Current asylum proceedings require meeting with an officer from Immigration Services to establish a credible fear that the incoming person or persons are under threat of death. Then, they have to wait to appear before a judge, who are in woefully short supply. This is a huge part of why there is such a backlog at these camps You can cut that out by making a judge unnecessary, and leave the decision with the immigration officer. If they get turned away, they can appeal to a judge, but that cuts the numbers down to a much more manageable number.

>Again, probably due to the potential for human trafficking.

good thing we cut the middle man and just took the middle man and "lost" thousands of kids from the cartels.

>I can't stop torturing black and brown people and it's your fault
the gaslight snappedt, periodt pooh.
Yes supporting a racist makes you complicit in racism.

>I can't stop torturing black and brown people and it's your fault
is this projection?

>the jew is more white than the mexican
nonsensical, jews aren't even white.

>“Mexican Joker”
We are living in a society, ése!

>i don't want to see america inundated with mexicans and central americans who will change the cultural fabric of the nation and render it unrecognizable
Maybe if you live in shitty southern or flyover states all the Mexicans in ohio are great

They can be great if they assimilate properly into the culture and most importantly don't fuck over actual Americans by immigrating illegally.

>I pee pee poo poo, my pee poo pee culture?? pee pee gaga wee wah

>American Culture

Additionally, if you take all the money directed at the president's stupid fucking vanity project and instead move it towards actually supplying and backing up our current immigration system with more manpower and a higher budget, you can also again cut down the backlog.
The vast majority of asylum seekers will show up for court dates after being released into the general population, and if instead of keeping people in cramped camps that are stupidly costly to maintain, they could invest in ankle bracelets to keep tabs on asylum seekers in the general population. The vast majority of these people just want a fair shot at living here, they're not going to just disappear into the crowd if they think they'll be treated fairly.

It's not about cost it's about human rights

>Randy fights against

>They can be great if they assimilate properly into the culture and most importantly don't fuck over actual Americans by immigrating illegally.

You not live in a border state then. Half the mexicans here are either normal or just brown rednecks.

If they want a fair shot at living here why don't they come here legally then?

>hes too retarded to know his own culture
poor amerimutts

>flyover states
> ohio
> great
Fuck that's funny. No man, just no

They do a bunch of the people in the camps are asylum seekers who are trying to enter legally

Ohio isn't flyover its the heart of the country and its amazing

hmmm... something tells me Cartman wasnt the one who did that, or at least that he wasnt serious.

he would have react to that in a different way if he was trying to do that, not being surprised saying 'no way'

This. I'd be less opposed if assimilation wasn't treated like a dirty word today. Back in the day a lot of immigrants wouldn't let their kids speak anything besides English in the home. And now they wave foreign flags. It's that difference in typical mindset that bothers me.

>You can cut that out by making a judge unnecessary, and leave the decision with the immigration officer

I think that's treating the symptom rather than the disease. Instead of making it easier for hundreds of thousands of people to rush into this country now, we should be trying to solve the problems they're fleeing from that make their home countries inhabitable.

Without straying too into /pol/ territory regarding who runs our government, we're currently still engaged in unwinnable wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as an illegal invasion of Syria. The literal trillions of dollars that we are spending to "stabilize" the Middle East by installing puppet regimes, could and should be spent fighting the cartels that are forcing people to flee their homes. The fact taht we aren't doing so, even though it is far more clearly in our country's direct interest reveals the extent to which our government is corrupt.

american culture is just a muddied amalgamation of various other cultures covered sugar and lard.

I think hes surprised it actually worked and ice took clear non mexicans

>please forget who you are so (((I))) can be comfortable