Anybody else wish this was a real series? Or maybe at least have a bigger following?

Anybody else wish this was a real series? Or maybe at least have a bigger following?

Attached: E45A231A-CC31-498C-A672-D66CF9F5D152.jpg (336x188, 38K)

Isn't jake 32?

Wouldn't Danny Phantom, Kim Possible, and Jake Long be nearing 30 by now?

I do like the vintage aspect of this
But no, it would not mangle in the slightest unless it was a Roger Rabbit-esque thing where they follow characters mostly unrelated to any existing characters and these guys were just in the background

If it had better world building and tighter writing then yes but if its just random toons going on adventures then no keep it separate.

I don't think Jake Long the guardian of magic beings will be ok with working the Star the magicidal

Dipper and Mabel are outclassed if they're not in Gravity Falls.

Is this like the anti drug heroes to the rescue tv film?

So something like what bleedman did?

When Star decides to destroy all magic, that's when the civil war happens and the group is divided.

How many years have you been making this thread, op?

How many threads have you been in your lifetime, user?

>Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja
fucking why? The rest of those cartoons are very popular but that one is almost unknown, i'm also surprised about Jake Long and Wander but at least those ones were popular at one point or get popular with the time, that show just went nowhere and it's fucking dogshit compared to all of those there (and jesus christ, Steven Universe is there, imagine how bad it was)

Attached: 3f2.jpg (341x354, 161K)

Are you telling me you've lost count?

>SU is bad meme
You guys sure like avoiding reality don't you. Knock knock, real world would like to come in.

this
Even Uncle Grandpa is more beloved than that show, the only reason why it's there is because he looks like Danny Phantom and Jake Long, but those other cartoons actually cared for their respective lore, while RC was all about shitty jokes

>"i'm gonna destroy the world"
>"no"
>"okay i'm good now"
keep coping

Sounds interesting, but it would probably be a huge clusterfuck in practice and just getting Disney, Nick and CN to actually do anything together would be futile, never mind the fact pretty much every series here has long since ended.

Attached: u2Pe9Vw.gif (451x322, 736K)

Conceptually, I prefer this crossover. More thematic connection between the characters and their settings, a smaller roster, more contained.

Attached: Mystery Kids.jpg (604x306, 49K)

i only recognized Dipper and Mabel

>Not knowing Coraline
I can overlook not knowing Paranorman since it wasn't as big a hit, and Psychonauts isn't even Yea Forums, but how could you not recognize our stop-motion goddess?

I'll give it to him because the picture is really stylized and unlabeled.

Wander is thousands of years old and Sylvia is no teenager.

who the fuck is Coraline? The Leader? That doesn't even look like her

This is good art/editing.

Timbox....leave.