It's November 2019, still no word on season 3

It's November 2019, still no word on season 3.

Attached: CHECKEM.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Good.

I remember trying to watch this but halfway through I just got stoned.

Good movie overall.

>that shit had more than 1 season
HOLY FUCK, what did we do as a society to deserve that?

Why are you even watching that?

Back to /mlp/ with you
I'm talking about the show, burn out. As I said-- season 3.
I have a toddler and it's actually not a bad show all things considered. They could tone down the cartoon violence a bit. I cut my kid off it for a time as I felt her behavior was being detrimentally affected by the show. But the storylines were pretty decent.

To this day I am still baffled on how this movie got so successful

Solid cast. Good animation. Fresh concept.
Why wouldn't it be liked?

Lmao

1. It is not November yet, time lord.
2. We ARE getting Boss Baby II two years from now.

Not an argument.
Shit maybe they're not making more of the TV show because of the movie. Honestly the TV show was getting more interesting.

There's a choose your own adventure for Boss Baby coming like what Puss in Boots had. No idea if it was even renewed for season 3 though, I think most Dreamworks shows on Netflix are ending because they have Hulu and Apple contracts now.

Nigga this shit didn't need a season 1.

They probably are holding off on the tv show until after the movie at least wraps production so that they have as much possible plot to work with.

They're still doing shows, though. There's Fast and the Furious and Cleopatra in Space coming out. All it means is that Dreamworks is not exclusive to Netflix.

Not really. The less of this there is the more time there is for the 700 club.

That does not sound like it had anything to do with the movie.

the world needs boss baby. boss babie plushies. boss baby circus rides. squirt puppies and kittens during the slow parts of a roller coaster to score a resounding victory for babies, on the field of affection

Dreamworks got themselves a sweet deal with Netflix that gives them a free ticket to give every movie they make a 52 episode show

Found you.

This had a series?

The movie is crap the series is good. I still have to rewatch the end of season 2