Heard from a nearby source:

Heard from a nearby source:

>Chadwick Boseman, Lupita Nyong’o, Martin Freeman, Danai Gurira, Letitia Wright, Winston Duke, and Angela Bassett will reprise their roles from the first film.

>Namor is the villain. Henry Cavill, Luke Evans, and Zachary Quinto are Marvel’s top 3 choices to play Namor.

>Samuel L Jackson will reprise his role as Nick Fury. It isn’t yet determined if Fury is Talos or not.

>Micheal B Jordan reprises his role as Kilmonger in the Astral Plane.

>Ryan Coogler has met with Denzel Washington and Halle Berry for roles.

>Namora and Dorma appear.

>Film is set 1 week after Endgame.

Attached: 2CA7A913-D44E-409B-91B4-F9C00EF6C9C2.jpg (920x613, 72K)

I'm excited for it but I hope the last fight is better than the first film's. The choreography was good but boy was that some PS2 looking CG.

Post endgame seems so unorganized

Fuck off Wakanda. When's the real Marvel?

Attached: xmen.jpg (2048x2256, 1.1M)

>They will pretend Killmonger wasn't that bad because dumbfuck blacks in America think black Hitler was right

>>Namor is the villain. Henry Cavill, Luke Evans, and Zachary Quinto are Marvel’s top 3 choices to play Namor.

I'd kind of lean towards Quinto

Charles Xavier isn't British. You don't have to cast an English actor just because Patrick Stewart is.

Too white of a cast in this day and age.

>Samuel L Jackson will reprise his role as Nick Fury.
I legit worry how much longer we'll have him around.

Black Panther's movie outgrossed the X-Men. X-Men are old and outdated.

Dark Phoenix was just this year. Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Attached: XMenDarkPhoenix.jpg (1000x600, 107K)

>Namor is the villain
And just like that i know its bullshit. Marvel won't miss another chance to pander to blacks. The villian will be black like killmonger.

To be fair, it’s pretty common for British actors to be casted for American characters these days

I'd be down with Quinto. I'm guessing that there will be a twist villain and Major will be a manipulated good guy. I also hope there is some sort of political shit between wakanda and atlantis.

Man, I could def see using this movie to introduce Doom.

well Black Panther has usually had black villains

Can it just be said that Kelsey Grammer as Beast is legit fucking perfect casting.

Attached: kelsey-grammer-x-men.jpg (300x400, 53K)

All of the FOX casting was great.

I thought Harry Lloyd was a much better young Charles than McAvoy and it makes me a bit sad we'll likely never see him again.

Attached: legion_307_0604r.jpg (1500x998, 123K)

It bombed, you cuck.

>Cavil as Namor
>Not having Cavil as Captain Britain or Hyperion.

Attached: image.jpg (1544x1514, 106K)

It still had a majority white cast you obese salad dodging mouth breathing sausage finger deep fryer smelling calorie sponge

And that white cast didn’t help them make that movie a success. Face it man, Fox-Men were shit beyond like two movies, both of which hardly featured any X-Men at all

Put the goal posts back where they before you have a stroke, fatso.

>Say a cast is too white for this day and age
>Just this year we had a majority white X-Men movie
>Ignoring all the other non-comic book movies that still have majority white casts
>I'M THE VICTIM HERE!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME!!

This is most likely bullshit. Cavill as Captain Britain would be sweet.

I didn't know you frequented Yea Forums

Attached: DBHoxVaXkAAnh9H.jpg (900x900, 78K)

COOK WITH A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUTTA THE DRIP TRAY

Whenever there's mention of an Evans, my mind always goes first to Rich.

I want Rich Evans Namor, guys.

>>Samuel L Jackson will reprise his role as Nick Fury. It isn’t yet determined if Fury is Talos or not.
Depends on when exactly did Talos and his wife start filling in for Fury and Hill.

It's possible but unlikely that the ones in Infinity War and Endgame are the skrulls, which would explain why "Fury's" first instinct when the dusting happens is calling CM. But then, they'd have to come up with a story behind why Fury gave Talos the pager in the first place. Maybe a falling out with CM?

>Zachary Quinto as Namor

That's so obvious I really don't want it to happen, I'm rooting for Cavill because I loved him in Mission Impossible, he'd be a great villain

>Micheal B Jordan reprises his role as Kilmonger in the Astral Plane.
>villain is returning
That's new

Quinto looks Namor like, but another character with pointy ears...